Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... (32983 Views)

My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him / I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by sparog(m): 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
empress101:
HI everyone..
I have been talking to a guy recently..We have known for years but lost contact and reconnected again 3months ago and I honestly do like him alot(I think he likes me too)....
When I asked him what he really wanted, he said "I dont want a relationship, I like you and just want you around"..
To me,its selfish and seems like torture to my emotions going with the facts that I'm beginning to have catch feelings..
I'm so confused now, what do I do??
I'm planning of stopping communications and erasing all memory of him...

Run

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
empress101:
HI everyone..
I have been talking to a guy recently..We have known for years but lost contact and reconnected again 3months ago and I honestly do like him alot(I think he likes me too)....
When I asked him what he really wanted, he said "I dont want a relationship, I like you and just want you around"..
To me,its selfish and seems like torture to my emotions going with the facts that I'm beginning to have catch feelings..

He wants to be having sex with you for free. Better stay away from him. There are many men around, don't let a sly and selfish one destroy your self-esteem.
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by suffering: 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
Relationships aren't complicated. If one has issues then it means a mistake was made somewhere. With the amount of humans present in the world, it is better to dust yourself and find a new partner than try to fix things.

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Bbankole(m): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
The guy is in a relationship. He want u around as f*ck mate .. cos he doesn’t want to double date Incase yawa burst

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Angy55(f): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
OGraffix:
grin

The guy dat comments first, hope he never enter market so?

He don enter market.

2 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
empress101:
HI everyone..
He's a smart guy..
He's only looking for an edge so you won't imprison him

But wait o, na by force to date you?
Maybe he isn't seeing the future with you

9 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Newboss(m): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Simps, shebi una dey see how ladies do their thing?

No go dey do friendship when she no dey bring toto for fûcking.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by saintnegroid(m): 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
Angela62:

Listen to this op
I seconded
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Wale9253(m): 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
grin I'm very sure the guy isn't ok.
Bornsinner7:
Are you alright??
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by BePrepared: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dissap:
Fvcking bitches! Asshóles... Ride and fvck them... Drill their assess and fist their holes!
Damn it bro!

Irresponsible underages fill this forum

2 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Dpaulie(m): 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
Contact me
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Ishilove: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
empress101:
HI everyone..
How is it selfish? I'm pretty sure he doesn't know you're catching feelings because if he did, he wouldn't want you hanging around him like a puppy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by overlord77: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
empress101:
HI everyone..

If he wants to be just friends then be that, you don't have to start nursing feelings for him but do make sure you don't become too attached.
You can be friends with someone without having feelings, that doesn't mean anyone you can't date, you cut off.

6 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
He doesn't want a relationship so that you won't be surprise wen u found him with another girl and tryna shine your congo to widest so better japa or emotional feelings go hold u down

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by jayice(m): 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Maybe he's just being cautious...if you guys ain't f**king yet keep rolling with him him on the friendship level don't push it, but if you are already doing the deed and he's saying he does not want a relationship; that's cos he's probably ain't ready or does not find you worthy,move on cos d nigga just wanna be hitting d ass for free with no strings...anyways it's you choice nd move.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by mmsen: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dissap:
Yo Hommies! I just wanna tell you something;
Fvck 'em all, bro. They ain't worth no shit! Damn! Drill every hole they gat to offer... Make them bitches scream like their ain't no tommorow!
Fvck them bitches! Fvck 'em real hard like a real cholo! Damn!
All these women are all whores!
Drill their ass and make them SCREEM your name while you ride them like a fvcking cheap horse! Damn it!

Nonsense post.

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by mrdharkchild(m): 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
I do that, too. Relationship is too expensive to maintain. Let me breakdown what he means.
1. He wants to go with the flow:- meaning, he'd care for you and all at his own discretion not under obligation. And still get a full share of what you have to offer in kind, if you choose to.

It just reduces obligations and make the 2 parties throw in whatever they wish to enjoy from each other.
It's good for the heart. Try it out..

Just go with the flow. Relationship is just a word

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
Forget about him before you hurt yourself. He's not into you.
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by BigYash: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dude is a real niggar.. That's all I can say.. He is not forcing you.. If you can't play along,you move.. That's the kind of relationship I subscribed to,after girls use my heart play ludo,when I never know how far grin. Its the best for real niggars

6 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by bukatyne(f): 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
empress101:
HI everyone..

The guy has laid his cards and thankfully, you understood his message.

The question is: Do you want to be emotionally and sexually available to him without the commitment of an exclusive relationship?

Search yourself well and answer truthfully.

P.S.: if you plan to hang around him to 'pressure or blackmail' him into a relationship,, it will not work. You will just be dating yourself.

6 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by phemmyfour: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
empress101:
HI everyone..
The message is clear, he's not ready for any commitment. Pull out now before you invest so much into it emotionally

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Irishrena1(f): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
Major Red Flag
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
So a man can’t just enjoy your company again? Maybe he does like you but for reasons best known to him, he doesn’t think a relationship between you will work and doesn’t want to ruin the friendship as it always happens when two ‘friends’ cross the line and it doesn’t work out.

Have a hear to heart with him and ask him these questions. Give him a chance to explain and if he doesn’t still sound interested then you move on

2 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by kwasoly(m): 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
empress101:
HI everyone..

No assumptions in friendship or relationship.
Save urself the stress of heart break
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dissap:
Yo Hommies! I just wanna tell you something;
Fvck 'em all, bro. They ain't worth no shit! Damn! Drill every hole they gat to offer... Make them bitches scream like their ain't no tommorow!
Fvck them bitches! Fvck 'em real hard like a real cholo! Damn!
All these women are all whores!
Drill their ass and make them SCREEM your name while you ride them like a fvcking cheap horse! Damn it!

Seek help.

3 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Noblewealth(m): 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Miss, oga only want friendship with benefit without anything attached to it.. Allow am to oil kpetus in peace jare and let freeze that feelings of yours..

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by AmVista: 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Wale9253:
grin I'm very sure the guy isn't ok.
I laugh seeing that comment D guy I think isn't normal. grin
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by harjay1986: 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
empress101:
HI everyone..

answer this question .... what do you bring to the Table as per friend that two of you are .... then i can advice you
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Mekenz(m): 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dissap:
They ain't worth no shit, mehn!!!! Fvcking asshóles!!!!!!!
do whatever you like now, but at the end you will leave to regret all these actions. Run away from fornication.

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
As for him, he is still in a relationship he does not want any interference , as for you you can wait for him to finish with that relationship by continued being an ordinary friends or you move on and forget about him . Cos it will be dangerous to you if you fall in love with him at this stage and circumstance, it will be emotional torture for you.
empress101:
HI everyone..
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
By the way, Nigerian girls do this to guys a lot so it’s nice to see a guy doing it to a girl too. Lol. He wants you on reserve while he “explores” other options.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him / Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag / How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.