Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... (32980 Views)

My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him / I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by waywardpikin: 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Absolutely!

*Your moniker is just so funny to me, lol.

Lol my moniker is a bit on the nose but it's damn accurate. Hope your Sunday is going great?

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Moz22: 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
Firefox234:
Are you okay bro? Is everything going well at home?
lmao �
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
He wants you as his sex mate,so you better think with your brain now and leave.
What’s wrong in being sex mates, if he lies to her that he wants relationship strings her along, won’t he still fck her then dump her when he’s done?

Y’all never value honesty.

4 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by smartasuen(m): 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
Well, it may be that the guy is actually single but not exactly searching, owing to his possibly past relationship mishaps. So, I think the question now is; What Do You Want?

Do you want a serious relationship leading to marriage or u wanna explore for the meantime before getting settled?
If the former, then kindly walk away till you find someone whose decision matches yours.

Remain blessed!

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by AfroKnight: 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
waywardpikin:

Well, women generally find it hard to accept that there could be a man out there who doesn't want them. A whole spec like them.

It's a hard hit. grin

cheesy grin
You hit the nail on the head.

The guy no dey feel her like that

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
kokanepyramid:

What’s wrong in being sex mates, if he lies to her that he wants relationship strings her along, won’t he still fck her then dump her when he’s done?

Y’all never value honesty.
Its now pyramid and not prodigy lol.You see nothing wrong in having sex mate?
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Dartilo(m): 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
https://sona.network/tokensale/join/Dosayi1

Claim ur token now,it's going to be listed soon just like 5Roi global
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by drizzle0007(m): 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
He wants you as his sex mate,so you better think with your brain now and leave.

Nothing wrong If that's what he wants. Only thing is if she wants the same thing. Not every relationship has to end up with dating. Some people are better off as Bleep buddies.
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
Its now pyramid and not prodigy lol.You see nothing wrong in having sex mate?
You’ve been a silent fan lol.

Nothing wrong in two consenting adults having sex. Both enjoy it.
When you tell a lady you open up to a Naija lady that you don’t want something serious. They’ll start yelling “you only want my body”pretending like I won’t want the body or already not fcking the body sef before opening up to her.
If a guy is honest enough to tell you that and still cares about you at least it saves you emotional investment you can either ride along or object and not see him as a bad person.

It’s reasons like this that makes guys lie to get y’all in bed breaking your hearts in the process

3 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
kokanepyramid:

You’ve been a silent fan lol.

Nothing wrong in two consenting adults having sex. Both enjoy it.
When you tell a lady you open up to a Naija lady that you don’t want something serious. They’ll start yelling “you only want my body”pretending like I won’t want the body or already not fcking the body sef before opening up to her.
If a guy is honest enough to tell you that and still cares about you at least it saves you emotional investment you can either ride along or object and not see him as a bad person.

It’s reasons like this that makes guys lie to get y’all in bed breaking your hearts in the process
I don't blame you for this because some ladies too agree to such arrangement. I'm not a fan of kokane(cocaine)
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't blame you for this because some ladies too agree to such arrangement. I'm not a fan of kokane(cocaine)
Then guys will keep lying while promising heaven and earth to bed y’all and that’s what brings heartbreak.

Since the bird has learnt to fly without perching the hunter has also learnt to shoot without missing.

3 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
empress101:
No dear... grin

If a guy tells you that he doesn't want a relationship, please and please what he means is that HE DOESN'T WANT A RELATIONSHIP

It doesn't mean maybe he will consider you later.

Neither does it mean maybe you should try harder by cooking for him and opening your legs for him 3 times every day.

Please dear lady, remove him from your mind and heart. You don't have a boyfriend yet.

If he calls you and asks to hang out with you, tell him you're kinda busy.

If he says he wants to go someplace with you, tell him there's this other guy that asked you to lunch at that same time and that you're sorry.

If he chats you up, reply him only when it's convenient for you.

If he calls you, pick up only when you are free.

On no account should you go to his place unless you willingly want to go there to use him to scratch your V, if that's your thing.

4 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
kokanepyramid:

Then guys will keep lying while promising heaven and earth to bed y’all and that’s what brings heartbreak.

Since the bird has learnt to fly without perching the hunter has also learnt to shoot without missing.
Well there are ladies who just want to bed you too,it goes both ways. kokaneprodigy it's high time you settle down with one woman.
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
Well there are ladies who just want to bed you too,it goes both ways. kokaneprodigy it's high time you settle down with one woman.
What has staying with one woman got to do with settlement.

In fact women have a way of unsettling you, maybe i haven’t met the right one.

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
kokanepyramid:

What has staying with one woman got to do with settlement.

In fact women have a way of unsettling you, maybe i haven’t met the right one.

Maybe you've been searching for the right one in the wrong places.Change strategy lol
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
Maybe you've been searching for the right one in the wrong places.Change strategy lol
Can you share heads up on strategy?
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by bluefilm: 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
empress101:
HI everyone..
I have been talking to a guy recently..We have known for years but lost contact and reconnected again 3months ago and I honestly do like him alot(I think he likes me too)....
When I asked him what he really wanted, he said "I dont want a relationship, I like you and just want you around"..
To me,its selfish and seems like torture to my emotions going with the facts that I'm beginning to have catch feelings..
I'm so confused now, what do I do??
I'm planning of stopping communications and erasing all memory of him...

If the nigga said he wanted a relationship now, you would have chickened out.

I thank God the Nigga has played a fast one on you first.

Now, he holds all the powers in the relationship now.

Your best bet now is to continue hoping that he changes his mind and commits.

Which I doubt, anyway.
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
kokanepyramid:

Can you share heads up on strategy?
First step:Stay clear from all form of meaningless relationship/affairs, stay celibate.Pay me for further guidelines lol

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
NACE13:

You can pass your point without being aggressive or uncouth, you know. Must there be a commitment before a girl can sleep with a guy she likes? That's still a price you are putting on sex. But you were so belligerent, that you have already attributed it to dirty thoughts in my head. Spoilt child

Chinenyenwa, las las, I'll beat you before I break your head.

Nah, wasn't being aggressive, only matched your finger pointing energy.

And if commitment is a price, then yes, there should be a price on sex.
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Lewisdinho(m): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
Baba leave all this forming, for nairaland una go form hard men where no send em bitches but in real life u go d run after em like say tomorrow no dey. Stop forming hard. A woman can bend u and make u act like a child. grin
Dissap:
Yo Hommies! I just wanna tell you something;
Fvck 'em all, bro. They ain't worth no shit! Damn! Drill every hole they gat to offer... Make them bitches scream like their ain't no tommorow!
Fvck them bitches! Fvck 'em real hard like a real cholo! Damn!
All these women are all whores!
Drill their ass and make them SCREEM your name while you ride them like a fvcking cheap horse! Damn it!

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
First step:Stay clear from all form of meaningless relationship/affairs, stay celibate.Pay me for further guidelines lol
Okay, next step is for you to recommend someone you’ve vetted.
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by alizma: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
empress101:
HI everyone..
I have been talking to a guy recently..We have known for years but lost contact and reconnected again 3months ago and I honestly do like him alot(I think he likes me too)....
When I asked him what he really wanted, he said "I dont want a relationship, I like you and just want you around"..
To me,its selfish and seems like torture to my emotions going with the facts that I'm beginning to have catch feelings..
First of all, I want you to know that he truly loves(agape love) you very much. I am saying this because there were times when I found myself in such situation. He is not sure of keeping a sexual relationship with you for a long time and he is not willing to trade his love for you at the alter of sex. However, sit him down and let him know how you truly feel but if he maintain his position and you can't take it, politely part ways. Believe me, until he overcome his fear of losing you after sex, he will be happy to leave with all the respect he has for you still intact.
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Prymestrr(m): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
nenyewrites:

He wants to be having sex with you for free. Better stay away from him. There are many man around, don't let a sly and selfish one destroy your self-esteem.

Do you want her to be charging money for each SEXtion? undecided
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by AMI3(m): 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
Is it bad to have a girtft or boyfriend without sex.
The only thing is that you allow your emotions to lead u astray.
Please get control of your emotions if he want a relationship without sex y don't u play by rules.
I don't know what kind of relationship he wants but please respect that friendship and guide your emotions.

But u guides have been sleeping around run for your dear life because he not a serious type
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Athemisia: 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dissap:

Drill their ass and make them SCREEM your name while you ride them like a fvcking cheap horse! Damn bro!
Same way we drill your momma right? I can still remember I she scream so hard...

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dissap:

Drill their ass and make them SCREEM your name while you ride them like a fvcking cheap horse! Damn bro!

Nothing good ever come from you
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Coolgent(m): 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
empress101:
HI everyone..
He is indirectly asking you to be his sidechick...
Having sex without any attachment.
Word of advice...
Don't indulge into it

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by ehinmowo: 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
empress101:
HI everyone..

Give it time. Meanwhile ensure no sex occur while you are at.

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Jacksparrow7(m): 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
I will koboko person now
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by waywardpikin: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lewisdinho:
Baba leave all this forming, for nairaland una go form hard men where no send em bitches but in real life u go d run after em like say tomorrow no dey. Stop forming hard. A woman can bend u and make u act like a child. grin

Sometimes the only way to get her is with that love. Kill her with that love. Kill her with kindness. Be patient and understanding because you will need it in spades. Even if she does something stùpid deliberately just to trigger you (and they do this a lot), just smile and shake your head instead.

Since I started treating women like little children my life has been so much more easier. I can't take anything they do seriously. After she don try try try, before she sabi wetin dey happen she go don dey fall for you.

Women are simple like that. It doesn't mean you are stùpid. It's called game. You just have to be sure she's worth it before you start doing all that. And yes, some women are worth it.

Even if you wan run this kain parole based on knacking levels you will still get the girl. You just need to know where to draw the line. Everybody needs love. Even if it's fake love. Even if not from everyone, we want one particular somebody to love us. It is only human.

Make we no dey whine ourselves for here abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him / Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag / How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.