Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... (33367 Views)

My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him / I Am In A Toxic Relationship But I Don't Know How To Quit... / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Nneziwili(m): 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dissap:
All these Nigerian women are asshóles! They are only made to fvck and to be fvcked. Drill their asses and fvck em real hard like a real cholo. Damn it bro!
Bros na so them dy drill your sisters?
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by CountVersailles(f): 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
waywardpikin:

Does she have to walk away from his life? It's not that deep and he might only genuinely like her as just a friend. You guys need to get that straight.
Why women can't comprehend this is something I won't understand

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by TheRedpillguy: 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Just cus you like him, he is not entitled to like u back. Girls say this thing all the time. Just be friends Its that simple.

5 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by ImaIma1(f): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
empress101:
HI everyone..
I have been talking to a guy recently..We have known for years but lost contact and reconnected again 3months ago and I honestly do like him alot(I think he likes me too)....
When I asked him what he really wanted, he said "I dont want a relationship, I like you and just want you around"..
To me,its selfish and seems like torture to my emotions going with the facts that I'm beginning to have catch feelings..
I'm so confused now, what do I do??
I'm planning of stopping communications and erasing all memory of him...

That guy right there will be a time-waster in terms of relationship (he has already told you he doesn't want one). So pause the feelings-catching..

As a friend, your feelings will get in the way of the friendship and you both might become friends with benefits, and you will lose in the end. Because he already said what he wants.

My advise is that stay away.
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Offpoint1: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
OGraffix:
grin
The guy dat comments first, hope he never enter market so?
He's typing from market my brothergrin
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Firefox234(f): 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
Are you okay bro? Is everything going well at home?
Dissap:
All these Nigerian women are asshóles! They are only made to fvck and to be fvcked. Drill their asses and fvck em real hard like a real cholo. Damn it bro!
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by tctrills: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
empress101:
HI everyone..
I have been talking to a guy recently..We have known for years but lost contact and reconnected again 3months ago and I honestly do like him alot(I think he likes me too)....
When I asked him what he really wanted, he said "I dont want a relationship, I like you and just want you around"..
To me,its selfish and seems like torture to my emotions going with the facts that I'm beginning to have catch feelings..
Oh, you don't want to be friend zoned?
You should do as you say, erase him from memory.
But note, he is a good guy. He is being honset with you. We need more guys like him not players

2 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by CountVersailles(f): 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ishilove:

How is it selfish? I'm pretty sure he doesn't know you're catching feelings because if he did, he wouldn't want you hanging around him like a puppy.
Make una dey calm down with the jibes. Why are you calling her a puppy now?
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Champneys: 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
empress101:
HI everyone..

Eeeyah. cheesy
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
I don't know how many girls I've said this to just because I was not ready for lovey-dovey grin
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by xeju: 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
empress101:
HI everyone..
is it every guy that comes your way you catch feelings for that you'll have relationship with? infidelity loading
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Kdon2: 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Are you alright??

He is not. A psyco case I guess
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by yetunsbay(m): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
You missed the part of cash gifts from him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
waywardpikin:

There will also be no confusion in her mind as well, because he would be very clear about his intentions.
Absolutely!

*Your moniker is just so funny to me, lol.

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by MrRichmond: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
Greystone:

My advice is this: Walk away. He may fancy you a little but he definitely doesn't want you enough to be with you.

At best, you are a spare tyre in case other relationships don't work or worse since he knows you like him, you will become his booty call whenever he wants to have sex.

I am a guy and I will tell you the truth;

If a man loves you, there will be no confusion in his mind about it. Nothing can keep him away. But if he doesn't, nothing you do can make him stay.

Just because you are a guy doesn't mean you have the right to speak for all men.

We are not all the same.

Some people are disillusioned with the concept of "love" or relationships

You don't know where that man is coming from, so who the hell are you to make conclusions on his behalf?

3 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Frales6(f): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
He wants steady nacking without commitment

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Better know what you want,as a matured lady,I just hope you dont settle for less.you have no biz with that type of guy who doesn't want commitment but benefits friend
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by BlackyOne: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
empress101:
HI everyone..
I'm planning on stopping communications and erasing all memory of him...

Confusion everywhere

I met this girl I liked and wanted a relationship with, I've been asking her out till she eventually visited on a Sunday after she closed from church.

We gisted for over 2 hours and when it was time to go we hugged and I kissed her & she kissed back and then smooshing and fingering begins but she was in the mood already for some knacking but I held back because I don't want her feeling like I took advantage of her and because I wanted a serious relationship and not just a one-off or sex only thing...

Long story short, she withdrew from me since then, she intentionally avoided me and started staying away, this is someone we played and talked a lot before that Godly Sunday....

What do women even want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by airsaylongcome: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Never catch feelings on a cruise
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Queenserah26(f): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
I agree with you 100%

Greystone:

My advice is this: Walk away. He may fancy you a little but he definitely doesn't want you enough to be with you.

At best, you are a spare tyre in case other relationships don't work or worse since he knows you like him, you will become his booty call whenever he wants to have sex.

I am a guy and I will tell you the truth;

If a man loves you, there will be no confusion in his mind about it. Nothing can keep him away. But if he doesn't, nothing you do can make him stay.

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Lawmak: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dissap:
Yo Hommies! I just wanna tell you something;
Fvck 'em all, bro. They ain't worth no shit! Damn! Drill every hole they gat to offer... Make them bitches scream like their ain't no tommorow!
Fvck them bitches! Fvck 'em real hard like a real cholo! Damn!
All these women are all whores!
Drill their ass and make them SCREEM your name while you ride them like a fvcking cheap horse! Damn it!

Mehn!!! this guy is a psycho. What about ur mum and sisters.
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Paulo3ree(m): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dissap:
Fvck 'em all, bro. They ain't worth no shit! Damn! Drill every hole they gat to offer... Make them bitches scream like their ain't no tommorow!
Fvck 'em bitches! Fvck 'em! Fvck 'em real hard like a real cholo! Damn!

Bornsinner7:
Are you alright??

A whole "Bornsinner"7 shock
Finally, sin pass sin
Nawa for the whole situation

2 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Haipre: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
empress101:
HI everyone..

Let's be honest.. the guy has his best interest for you, because a guy that will want to use you would just go on with the relationship and still use you...

Well, there's another way to this.. baba doesn't want to tie himself down with any lady and just have fun so if you bring that guilty card of always being there and doing everything for him.. he would just tell you that he didn't give wat you guys have any label and by the way if you weren't having fun with him...

So the best thing is to have him as a platonic friend or better still, If you can't control your emotions.. cut all connections with him...

3 Likes

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by jaxxy(m): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
empress101:
HI everyone..

U can always be cordial friends or even buddies bt if ur emotions are conflicting right now u can step back and then reconnect when ur emotions can handle the situation or terms.

U don’t force relationships u let them flow. Nobody should be ambushed into a relationship with anybody.

It seems like U want to ambush him into a relationship when he’s not emotionally ready or yet to even study u and be sure. Let people breathe. undecided

Especially aslong as he’s not asking for sex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by msabdul(m): 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
You may love him, but he doesn't love you, only wants to turn you into sex dull, youknow, makes fun with you and that's all. Be greatful he came out open to spell his needs. So, queit if you love yourself.
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by koyyess: 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
empress101:
HI everyone..
Problem solved.
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Parker123(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
Na wa wa which kind thing is this
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by jaxxy(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
msabdul:
You may love him, but he doesn't love you, only wants to turn you into sex dull, youknow, makes fun with you and that's all. Be greatful he came out open to spell his needs. So, queit if you love yourself.

I’m not sure he’s demanding for sex(yet). undecided

Company isn’t necessarily sex. undecided
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by DWJOBScom(m): 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bola146:
Jesu! What do is a mumu question sad

Or continue giving him attention, give him sex too( that is what you are waiting for too grin grin) and don't ever come back here to ask questions or rain curses on him how he used and dump you for another lady that is sensible cheesy

I have nothing to add to everything said BUT what if he is scared of commitment or coming from a terrible relationship
Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
All of you are saying, "dump him" "dump him" grin grin grin grin grin grin
Did she ask for you opinion in sex matters? grin grin grin grin grin
She might be having a hella good fvck from him undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Madam, if you feel you are not getting anything and u wanna leave, leave.
Stop confusing ursef!
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Doesn't Want A Relationship BUT... by lilije(f): 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dissap:

Drill their ass and make them SCREEM your name while you ride them like a fvcking cheap horse! Damn bro!
This one is not normal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / Why Are You Presently Not Dating? / Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.