Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (845841 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cigie(m): 11:16am On Jul 25, 2022
Is there any age restrictions?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tajsagay(m): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
cigie:
Hello all. My wife is applying. What's the correct IELTS to write? ielts for UKVI general test right?

IELTS UKVI GENERAL TRAINING

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by beejay1157: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hello house, please advice me. I have started my visa application online, I got to the passport number stage, the problem is the passport no on my COS is missing and I have a new passport now. The question is which passport number should i use on my application. The one on my COS or the new one?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gbolah21: 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hello house, I wrote here few weeks back about my application which my sponsor made a mistake in the COS. Today I received a refusal mail from home office with option of administrative review. My sponsor has already applied for a new COS, the previous COS was undefined which is only allocated to applicants within Uk. I tracked the application and it’s still with DMC but I’m a bit confused because the date on the refusal is 21-06–2022 and it was stated on the letter that I have 28days from the day I receive the decision to apply for administrative review. Has anyone experienced this and also if I’m able to get a new COS, how long does the process take ?
Help a brother please
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jblogs38: 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
Heeyhun:

Congratulations, may I ask what tls you did your bio. I did mine in Ikeja on the 21st and haven’t heard anything

Hello Heeyhun, have you heard from the embassy now, I also did my biometrics on the 21st and have not heard back. Hoping to hear from you. Cheers.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jblogs38: 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gbolah21:
Hello house, I wrote here few weeks back about my application which my sponsor made a mistake in the COS. Today I received a refusal mail from home office with option of administrative review. My sponsor has already applied for a new COS, the previous COS was undefined which is only allocated to applicants within Uk. I tracked the application and it’s still with DMC but I’m a bit confused because the date on the refusal is 21-06–2022 and it was stated on the letter that I have 28days from the day I receive the decision to apply for administrative review. Has anyone experienced this and also if I’m able to get a new COS, how long does the process take ?
Help a brother please

Hello, Please I wanted to ask how many weeks did it take the embassy to make a decision on your application? Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Heeyhun(f): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
Jblogs38:

Hello Heeyhun, have you heard from the embassy now, I also did my biometrics on the 21st and have not heard back. Hoping to hear from you. Cheers.

I haven’t heard back. What visa did you apply for? Healthcare? Mine is IT related
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gbolah21: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Jblogs38:

Hello, Please I wanted to ask how many weeks did it take the embassy to make a decision on your application? Thank you.

I submitted on 01-06-2022, I received non straight forward mail on 20-06-2022, sent paid mail on 22-06-2022 showing decision has been made. I got a refusal mail today.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Whiney96: 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
Whiney96:
Hello guys. Good morning. Sleep nor gree carry me, so I say make I ask una. Abeg. I'm very new here.

What work experience do I need for the carer path please? I know I need to get reference from the hospital but as what? Can A volunteer work or must it be A nurse assistant?

Thanks in advance.

Please na.. sombori shu answer me cry
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Confidantfunds(f): 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gbolah21:

I submitted on 01-06-2022, I received non straight forward mail on 20-06-2022, sent paid mail on 22-06-2022 showing decision has been made. I got a refusal mail today.

Skilled worker visa abi visit

What was the reason for the refusal
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cletz991(m): 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
How una take de get these jobs sef i don apply tire

6 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fishlink(m): 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
21st is still early though but notwithstanding, you will get a decision soon. My wife is the main applicant and we did our biometric on 14th at ikeja tls and on 21st we made a paid call which decision has been made already. Waiting for it to move to VAC
Jblogs38:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kortrize(m): 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hi Fishlink, is your CAS showing Used on the School Portal?
Fishlink:
21st is still early though but notwithstanding, you will get a decision soon. My wife is the main applicant and we did our biometric on 14th at ikeja tls and on 21st we made a paid call which decision has been made already. Waiting for it to move to VAC
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fishlink(m): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
kortrize:
Mine is skilled worker visa though
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Heeyhun(f): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
Fishlink:

You mean 14th June right?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Beedollas(f): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
Thank you

Agatha250:

don't apply again till u get a job and ready to apply for ur visa
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by princecemo(m): 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hello House, so i just got my CoS this morning
I need help on how to commence application
Thanks alot

7 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jblogs38: 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
Heeyhun:

I haven’t heard back. What visa did you apply for? Healthcare? Mine is IT related

Mine was IT related as well. Mind if we could talk on the phone...I want to get some context on why ours is taking this long.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jblogs38: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
kortrize:

21st of June is not early in mind...that is 5 weeks now. I dont know why it is taking this long.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jblogs38: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gbolah21:

I think you should file for the administrative review as soon as possible and send then send your updated COS to them once you get it.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gbolah21:
Help a brother please

The fact that you used a wrong CoS type means you used a false document (unintentionally though), which, in my opinion, has no grounds for an appeal/administrative review. I would advise you to start your application all over again with the new CoS.

However, if you feel you want apply for administrative review, then do so by all means.

Good luck and Godspeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
Whiney96:

Please na.. sombori shu answer me cry

Start reading from Page 100, you will find all the answers you need and more

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
princecemo:
Thanks alot

https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa/apply-from-outside-the-uk

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gbolah21: 11:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
Jblogs38:

I think you should file for the administrative review as soon as possible and send then send your updated COS to them once you get it.

Thank you, I will do that asap and how long does the administrative review take to get a decision.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gbolah21: 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
dee1504:

The fact that you used a wrong CoS type means you used a false document (unintentionally though), which, in my opinion, has no grounds for an appeal/administrative review. I would advise you to start your application all over again with the new CoS.

However, if you feel you want apply for administrative review, then do so by all means.

Good luck and Godspeed

The error was from my sponsor, they gave out undefined COS ( for people within uk ) instead of defined COS ( for people overseas). I just want to know if the administrative review actually works. I read on the uk site that it takes about 6 month and I don’t think I can reapply cause passport is still with dmc

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Beninwitch: 12:39am On Jul 26, 2022
Biotoxic:

No. It's not Charity Work Visa. I applied for
Temporary Worker - Government Authorised Exchange visa for sponsored researchers.

Please Can you throw more light on this visa type for researchers?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fishlink(m): 2:42am On Jul 26, 2022
Heeyhun:
14th July

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fishlink(m): 2:43am On Jul 26, 2022
14th July
Heeyhun:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DeeOneBangin: 6:45am On Jul 26, 2022
Gbolah21:

The error was from my sponsor, they gave out undefined COS ( for people within uk ) instead of defined COS ( for people overseas). I just want to know if the administrative review actually works. I read on the uk site that it takes about 6 month and I don’t think I can reapply cause passport is still with dmc

AR works no doubt, but you can’t put an actual time frame to it. It might be less than 6 months and at times way more than 6 months.

Besides the visa officer didn’t make an error. The error was from your part (your employer) and the visa officer has made a right decision, so AR might not work in this case (I stand to be corrected).

I would advice you get the correct document and apply again so you can get your visa in about 3 weeks instead of waiting months for AR that might not even come out positive.

IMO It’s better to wait to get your passport and reapply.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobong: 11:19am On Jul 26, 2022
Hi. Please I'd love to get in touch with you. I sent a Dm.

Phummy2984:
Hi guys pls it’s urgent , I have been refused uk visa twice and I got someone who wants to give me COS for tier 2 visa . Pls what are my chances of getting a visa even if I get COS
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
Pls how long did it take to get ur COS from the date of application?
princecemo:
Thanks alot
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by progress160: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
Good afternoon guys. I made a mistake on my daughter's passport number while filling the application. I have submitted the application but have not gone for biometrics. There is no way to edit it. What can I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: burgessdon(m), Olaide1295 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.