Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (845360 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sen2paco: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
progress160:
Good afternoon guys. I made a mistake on my daughter's passport number while filling the application. I have submitted the application but have not gone for biometrics. There is no way to edit it. What can I do?

write a letter of explanation and upload before your biometrics or at your biometrics if ur going for assisted service. This should not be a problem moreover you are going to upload the passport..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CeeCyrils: 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
Good day everyone. Please how can someone Outside Naija get PCC now?

Contraa:

The new police clearance doesn’t require picking up , you can download it on your portal . You just need to create an account on possap .gov.ng, afterwards pay the 30k to the government account then go for your facial and fingerprint capturing , after a day or two the certificate will be available to download on the portal .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by flowbjones(m): 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 120 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

I got this mail today. Note its for my 1 year old son, myself and my wife haven't received any mail yet. What's the implication?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Agatha250: 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
flowbjones:
Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlementm applications within 120 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

I got this mail today. Note its for my 1 year old son, myself and my wife haven't received any mail yet. What's the implication?

what visa type did you apply for, hope you submitted all your required documents
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by So2edeks: 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
PositiveVEE:
SKILLED WORKER VISA ALERT!!!
AFTER 3 UK VISA DENIAL & 3 US DENIAL
Interview 14th May
Offer Letter 16th May
COS 18th May
PCC 23rd May
TB TEST 24TH May
APPLICATION 15th June
BIOMETRICS 27th June
PASSPORT WITH VISA 19th July

Above is to encourage someone that despite multiple denials of visa from different countries(embassies),there’s is still lot of hope.

Congratulations!!
When applying did you state all the denials and did you need to include the letters? Please tell more .

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by donogaga(m): 12:46am On Jul 27, 2022
Hwy9:
[color=#006600][/color]

Typically, before you can be issued a certificate of sponsorship (COS) by your potential employer. You must have been offered employment in the UK which meets the minimum pay for immigrants.

On accepting the offer, you go through some screening which varies amongst employers. Every employer/organization have specific onboarding activities which varies from background checks, filling of forms, signing some agreements etc.

You are expected to also have prove your knowledge of English language, TB test results (All this have been stated in the first post).

Once you submit all the necessary documents to your employer, they will start processing your COS. You don't have to do anything else but wait patiently till they send it to you. Once you receive the COS, you quote the COS ref number on your visa application.

Let me know if there is any other contribution you think might be helpful.

What if you are already legally in the UK for like 6 months before you got the Care Home that wants to employ and sponsor you, do you still need to write IELTS?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jblogs38: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2022
flowbjones:
Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 120 working days.

I also got this email for my wife's application who is also a dependant as I am the main applicant. My understanding is that this is sent when they realise that they will be unable to complete the visa processing for the dependant's application without first deciding the main applicant's application. And given that the dependant's passport are usually virgin passports, theirs are typically dealt with faster under the customer service targets (that's why you see them providing this email to say we need to slow down given that it is tied to another application). But where the main applicant's have travel history and or application refusals, these then take time as they have to do their checks. My application is now in its sixth week. I hope this helps.

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 9:26am On Jul 27, 2022
donogaga:

What if you are already legally in the UK for like 6 months before you got the Care Home that wants to employ and sponsor you, do you still need to write IELTS?
Yes
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by donogaga(m): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
gistbite:

Yes

Are you sure of this?

Reason being that I haven't heard of anyone who has written it here.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mimilyrics: 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Except you have a degree certificate granted by the UK or other English-speaking countries as recognised by UKVI. Also, if you showed evidence of such during a successful previous application, you don't need to show it again. Plus NARIC.
https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa/knowledge-of-english
donogaga:

Are you sure of this?

Reason being that I haven't heard of anyone who has written it here.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tolextonia: 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hi house,

Just saw this advert on indeed. Incase anyone outside uk want to apply or is interested. It’s a care assistant role (overseas sponsorship)

https://uk.indeed.com/m/viewjob?jk=a170a401b88f89cc&from=native

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by princecemo(m): 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Wisdom7400:
Pls how long did it take to get ur COS from the date of application?

From the date of application about 2months
From d date of course completion and submission of all documents 5Days
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by princecemo(m): 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
progress160:
Good afternoon guys. I made a mistake on my daughter's passport number while filling the application. I have submitted the application but have not gone for biometrics. There is no way to edit it. What can I do?

You will have to cancel that application and request a refund then reapply again.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 1234IKECHhukwu: 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
dee1504:

- https://mymedical.iom.int/apps/omas/#_frmHome

- Use Chrome browser to access the site. It works better.

- I just checked the site and the next available date is August 15. If you hurry, you can book the date now.
Mr Dee pls, which address should I fill in the space provided for the destination address, during my TB test,is that of my residential (my accomodation),when I get over there, or the one on my COS which is my place of work.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Perfecttouchade: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
1234IKECHhukwu:
Mr Dee pls, which address should I fill in the space provided for the destination address, during my TB test,is that of my residential (my accomodation),when I get over there, or the one on my COS which is my place of work.
you can use the address of your place of work

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagbasneh(m): 12:59am On Jul 28, 2022
Good morning guru, pls i want to book TB TEST for family of three. Pls the question is am i going to book it one after the other or i will book the three together?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:12am On Jul 28, 2022
Perfecttouchade:
you can use the address of your place of work
Yea, have done the TB test already, but I used the address of my place of work, but m' being told by my brother to change it back to residential address or do I just live that way.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chefyemc: 6:54am On Jul 28, 2022
Good morning everyone, pls this urgent, my pof is matured,pls how do I upload my bank statement, pls can i upload the one from my bank app when submitting online? And submit the printed one from the bank when I go for biometrics.pls help ......tnx
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Perfecttouchade: 7:24am On Jul 28, 2022
1234IKECHhukwu:
Yea, have done the TB test already, but I used the address of my place of work, but m' being told by my brother to change it back to residential address or do I just live that way.
there is no need but if u have a residential address already that's fine but u can just leave the address of the company like that.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Perfecttouchade: 7:30am On Jul 28, 2022
jagbasneh:
Good morning guru, pls i want to book TB TEST for family of three. Pls the question is am i going to book it one after the other or i will book the three together?
you will fill everyone's information individually and payment can be made in whole , print the payment details out and take it along for your test. NB. Calculate the Fee for an adult and if your child is not upto 11yrs, the fee is around 23kplus I think while for adult is 53kplus, confirm the amount and add it together together. Regards

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Perfecttouchade: 7:32am On Jul 28, 2022
Chefyemc:
Good morning everyone, pls this urgent, my pof is matured,pls how do I upload my bank statement, pls can i upload the one from my bank app when submitting online? And submit the printed one from the bank when I go for biometrics.pls help ......tnx
I'm not sure you can upload the one from your bank app because your statement of account as to carry your address and other vital details linking the account to you. Regards.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chefyemc: 7:54am On Jul 28, 2022
Perfecttouchade:
I'm not sure you can upload the one from your bank app because your statement of account as to carry your address and other vital details linking the account to you. Regards.

Av downloaded it and it carried my address and everything ,its the same with the print out, it's even signed and stamp is on it .coz the application ssid one shud upload that's why am asking
Btw if it cant work how do u suggest I do it
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Perfecttouchade: 8:04am On Jul 28, 2022
Chefyemc:

Av downloaded it and it carried my address and everything ,its the same with the print out, it's even signed and stamp is on it .coz the application ssid one shud upload that's why am asking
Btw if it cant work how do u suggest I do it
I think that's fine it carries the necessary things like address and bank stamp but let others share their opinions before going ahead to upload.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagbasneh(m): 8:53am On Jul 28, 2022
Perfecttouchade:
you will fill everyone's information individually and payment can be made in whole , print the payment details out and take it along for your test. NB. Calculate the Fee for an adult and if your child is not upto 11yrs, the fee is around 23kplus I think while for adult is 53kplus, confirm the amount and add it together together. Regards
Thanks so much.
Another question About to book the TB TEST but my son passport isn't ready. Can I book for main applicate now and later book for partner and my son when the passport is ready?

And for police clearance certificate someone told they can do one police clearance certificate for family of three. Pls how true it's
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chefyemc: 9:07am On Jul 28, 2022
Pls help ,do I need to tick this after ticking bank statement ,do I need to provide that as well after dropping my bank statement
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ovi4real(f): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2022
Good Morning House,

Pls I will like to know if dependents of age 2 and 4 months old baby will do TB test.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by beautyuche: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2022
Good Morning,
How are people paying for their visa please.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chefyemc: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2022
Pls anyone that submitted their tier 2 visa application with bank statement should pls help me out with form application, pls I need assistance, I dont understand the documentation part.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagbasneh(m): 10:09am On Jul 28, 2022
ovi4real:
Good Morning House,

Pls I will like to know if dependents of age 2 and 4 months old baby will do TB test.
They will do TB TEST also
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Optimisticgold: 10:11am On Jul 28, 2022
Visa Alert!!!
Virgin passport
Dependant(SW)

Biometrics: 8th July 2022
Application transferred to DMC: 8th July 2022
Application received by DMC: 13th July 2022
Application Transferred to VAC: July 26th 2022
Application Received by VAC and collection email: July 26th 2022
Passport picked up:Successful
#Glory be to God almighty#

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Perfecttouchade: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2022
jagbasneh:

Thanks so much.
Another question About to book the TB TEST but my son passport isn't ready. Can I book for main applicate now and later book for partner and my son when the passport is ready?

And for police clearance certificate someone told they can do one police clearance certificate for family of three. Pls how true it's
you can go ahead and book your TB test while u await their passport because their passport number will be captured on their TB certificate. Police certificate is for an individual not for a group. Your son might not need the police certificate depending on his age.

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Perfecttouchade: 10:45am On Jul 28, 2022
ovi4real:
Good Morning House,

their test is just a Dr observing them by some procedures, only adults do x-ray

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: obynocute(m), advanceDNA and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.