Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,697 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (843650 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bharcee001(m): 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
Hello House,

Please, does anyone know if it's possible to travel to the UK (on a 1 year work visa) with a 1 month to expiration Nigerian passport?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
Bharcee001:
Hello House,

Please, does anyone know if it's possible to travel to the UK (on a 1 year work visa) with a 1 month to expiration Nigerian passport?

Capital NO
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
donogaga:

I got a care sponsorship job and I wasn't asked to write IELTS, that's why I am quite surprised.
You will need either ielts or naric during your visa application unless you have a UK degree.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chefyemc: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2022
Good afternoon everyone, pls how can one contact the embassy ,my nephew got a msg that on the 16th that his doc has been with DMC ,yet not a word from them to pick up,it over 6 weeks that he submitted, pls can someone help with the embassy contact. Either by a mail or phone number......pls its urgent
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by edimalo(m): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Jnrbaino4real:
message me on pabloaimar665@yahoo.com. the lord will see you through

Hello,

Will be sending you a mail.

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by princecemo(m): 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
jagbasneh:

Can i register without NIN Number for police clearance certificate cuz my partner don't have NIN?
It's asking for NIN Number when i want to start the registration

Go to Alagbon, you won't need NIN. Thats if you are doing d old PCC. I did mine yesterday and got it today.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by So2edeks: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
princecemo:

Go to Alagbon, you won't need NIN. Thats if you are doing d old PCC. I did mine yesterday and got it today.

Is the Old PCC still valid ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagbasneh(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
princecemo:

How much u do it? And can u give me the contact of the person that help u do it
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by abuhusna1: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
Bharcee001:
Hello House,

Bro you can travel. This is not visiting visa. You will renew in London. Only UK does not practice the 6 months validity passport. Research online and see for yourself

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chefyemc: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
Good evening everyone, pls how can one contact the embassy ,my nephew got a msg that on the 16th that his doc has been with DMC ,yet not a word from them to pick up,it over 6 weeks that he submitted, pls can someone help with the embassy contact. Either by a mail or phone number......pls its urgent
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by princecemo(m): 12:38am On Jul 30, 2022
So2edeks:

Is the Old PCC still valid ?

Yes
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by princecemo(m): 12:38am On Jul 30, 2022
jagbasneh:

How much u do it? And can u give me the contact of the person that help u do it

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 12:55am On Jul 30, 2022
jagbasneh:

Can i register without NIN Number for police clearance certificate cuz my partner don't have NIN?
It's asking for NIN Number when i want to start the registration
I did the paper form of police clearance. There was no request for NIN and the certificate is valid.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 1:09am On Jul 30, 2022
Chefyemc:
Good morning people, pls I av already booked my date for biometrics but I realized I wud need the premium lounge ,is it still possible to pay and get it when I go for biometrics or it has to be online

2,and pls will d premium lounge cover assisted service, where they will help me upload my documents as well.

Pls anyone that has used it to pls kindly explain how it works ,I strained my leg wont be able to queue or wait for so long .pls help me guys
At Ikeja TLS, there is queue. People who booked for premium service queue uptill they get into the compound before they are seperated. The premium lounge will then go in witout further queue. That was my experience 2 weeks ago.
My mum went for biometrics for visit visa. Apart for payment for premium lounge, she paid a seperate fee for assisted service, so they are seperate payment. Check on their website to confirm.
My advice: Once you get to Ikeja, if that is your choice, don't join the queue but find ur way through the sides to the gate and explain to the security on duty or personnel checking in people that you can't stand as you have a leg sprain and that you paid for premium service. Get there like 10 mins to your appointment time.

And yes, you can pay for premium service at the gate or better still online before the date. Go with evidence of payment. You can also consider courier delivery of passport due to your leg which goes for 8k. This you can pay for once you get inside.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 1:13am On Jul 30, 2022
:-Xr
CeeCyrils:
Congratulations!!! That was within one month. Bravo!

Congratulations. When was visa issued to the main applicant?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 1:51am On Jul 30, 2022
Optimisticgold:
Visa Alert!!!
Virgin passport
Dependant(SW)

Biometrics: 8th July 2022
Application transferred to DMC: 8th July 2022
Application received by DMC: 13th July 2022
Application Transferred to VAC: July 26th 2022
Application Received by VAC and collection email: July 26th 2022
Passport picked up:Successful
#Glory be to God almighty#
W cheesy W! Congratulations to you, Optimisticgold!cheesy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 1:52am On Jul 30, 2022
rkayfree:
Just to encourage anyone regarding the PCC

https://possap.gov.ng/

Try get it done online register an email and provide the necessary items online , actual fee is 25k while processing fee is 5k making 30k in total .

After making payment you would receive alert and when to proceed to capture in the place you had choosen usually the state CID in your location .

Note the 5k is for these processing of the biometrics you will be providing hence NO Need paying anything else unless you feel comfortable dashing anyone money .

The increase in this is too much , and it's worth condemning rather than just keeping quiet .

If the country wasn't this way it is now , the hype in this travelling and japa things would not be like this . So , ensure you are not cheated further , the pressures are too much !
Well done, Rkayfree.cheesy

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagbasneh(m): 4:03am On Jul 30, 2022
bunsuq:

I did the paper form of police clearance. There was no request for NIN and the certificate is valid.
Can u give me contact of the police that do it for u
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 6:03am On Jul 30, 2022
jagbasneh:

Can u give me contact of the police that do it for u
Private chat me or better still, go to alagbon, at the gate just tell them you want to do Police Clearance certificate, and price it.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chefyemc: 10:38am On Jul 30, 2022
bunsuq:

At Ikeja TLS, there is queue. People who booked for premium service queue uptill they get into the compound before they are seperated. The premium lounge will then go in witout further queue. That was my experience 2 weeks ago.
My mum went for biometrics for visit visa. Apart for payment for premium lounge, she paid a seperate fee for assisted service, so they are seperate payment. Check on their website to confirm.
My advice: Once you get to Ikeja, if that is your choice, don't join the queue but find ur way through the sides to the gate and explain to the security on duty or personnel checking in people that you can't stand as you have a leg sprain and that you paid for premium service. Get there like 10 mins to your appointment time.

And yes, you can pay for premium service at the gate or better still online before the date. Go with evidence of payment. You can also consider courier delivery of passport due to your leg which goes for 8k. This you can pay for once you get inside.

God bless you for this sweet reply ,.....thx a bunch

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Carinaflo(f): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
dramacox:
Acceptable proof of English is UKVI general it's clearly stated on UK gov site.

For PCC, I did mine directly in alagbon I don't have their site.

Regards

Good day, I sent you a PM. Please, kindly reply. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Trex12: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by princecemo(m): 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
donluclay:
If you want to make payments in dollars or pounds, I can help with that.

USD: 600
Pounds: 730

Slightly negotiable too.

Hi Dunclay do u sell Pounds, i need to buy some
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Trex12: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
donluclay:
If you want to make payments in dollars or pounds, I can help with that.

USD: 600
Pounds: 730

Slightly negotiable too.

Please guys be careful especially if the price is too cheap. Pounds as of today is 835 to 1 naira

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Vavi: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
Who has a plug in University of Ibadan? I need to obtain a letter Medium of instruction letter but having difficulties due to the ongoing strike. Please help!! Or advice how to bypass this.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chrishertz8: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
Pls help, its urgent. For Naric English profiency do I need this comparability too? If not how do I delete it? Thanks in anticipation

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ilovelearning(m): 9:01am On Jul 31, 2022
Gbolah21:

I submitted on 01-06-2022, I received non straight forward mail on 20-06-2022, sent paid mail on 22-06-2022 showing decision has been made. I got a refusal mail today.

Sorry about this, the NSF mail you got on 20/06/2022, was it an "Empty NSF" or they requested you to submit a document or something, did you respond?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by japro: 9:20am On Jul 31, 2022
Hello house,

Please I need urgent assistance on the following:

1. Should I wait for my COS before scheduling my TB test?
2. What address will I enter when scheduling my TB test? (destination address)
3. Do I have to pay for my TB test at the time of booking, or can I pay when I arrive at the IOM office?

Thank you for responding so quickly

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2022
Jblogs38:

I think you should file for the administrative review as soon as possible and send then send your updated COS to them once you get it.

Do you think AR is advisable here....??
I know its not his fault...but a wromg document was submitted at the time of the application all the same..

What was the NSF mail for?? Was it not to correct the error??...

.make dem no go waste 80pounds oooo

.ive seen a similar case like this b4....the AR team maintained the decision saying it's not a caseworkimg error from the entry clearance officer....saying it's a clear case of presenting wrong document...

I might be wrong about this one shaaa.... just don't want the guy to waste 80£
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by princecemo(m): 11:19am On Jul 31, 2022
Trex12:

Please guys be careful especially if the price is too cheap. Pounds as of today is 835 to 1 naira

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fasasiidris: 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
Please does anyone know how much Health Worker Visa Application Cost for 3 years?

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by flowbjones(m): 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
[quote author=Optimisticgold post=115155475]Visa Alert!!!
Virgin passport
Dependant(SW)

Biometrics: 8th July 2022
Application transferred to DMC: 8th July 2022
Application received by DMC: 13th July 2022
Application Transferred to VAC: July 26th 2022
Application Received by VAC and collection email: July 26th 2022
Passport picked up:Successful

Congrats! Biometrics location?

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.