Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife (78265 Views)

Twin Brothers Celebrate Their 80th Birthday (pictures) / How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by judedwriter(m): 11:40am On Sep 12, 2021
Fornication + adultery =forultery
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Ammishaddai: 11:41am On Sep 12, 2021
freshalien:

Jesus ain’t coming, stop believing the whiteman’s lies that even his own people don’t believe today because they know it is all bullcrap.
I'd take my chances believing the "white man's " lies than your baseless theories of an arguement
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Munzy14(m): 11:44am On Sep 12, 2021
Legal three.some.....She dey enjoy o...One for up, another for dowm...grin

1 Like

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 12, 2021
Are they mentally ok? I doubt.

End time sharing..
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by izubext007: 11:46am On Sep 12, 2021
She was just greedy , that's all I can say here.
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by fredoooooo: 11:51am On Sep 12, 2021
Dem go share Belle and pikin too ? This is a perfect definition of MUMU ... NO SENSE.. and NONSENSE grin cheesy
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 12, 2021
Something is fundamentally wrong with the brain of a black man in AFRICA

1 Like

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by obynokoko: 11:58am On Sep 12, 2021
Stupid twins,where women full everywhere and you are there sharing one woman
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by freshalien: 11:59am On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I'd take my chances believing the "white man's " lies than your baseless theories of an arguement

Then goodluck! I hope you get to see a whitman in flowing white gown and hair like a woman, drop out of the sky and save you one day. Brainwashed fellow.

2 Likes

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
I don't want to wake up one day and see: "Twins butcher each other over a woman" on Nairaland front-page.

I have said my own.
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Ammishaddai: 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
[s]
freshalien:

Then goodluck! I hope you get to see a whitman in flowing white gown and hair like a woman, drop out of the sky and save you one day. Brainwashed fellow.
[/s] I'm brainwashed because I don't believe in your stupidity...? Wow. grin
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by elpochas: 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
Omo double penetration things cheesy e go sweet die
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Weedhustler: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Hahahahhahh

Righteousness2 finally gave up
He is flabbergasted, overwhelmed and dumbfounded
He shook his head in disgust and say to himself baba God your son is tired....

God replied: come back son...you can't give up so easily...you know what I will look for an assistant to help you in preaching the gospel....probably I will choose slawormiir
Righteousness2: slawormiir is worse...a pussy banger, a weed smoker, a bomber, an alcohol addict and a gambler....
God: we can convert slawormiir and win his soul back to light....just like Paul in the bible

Righteousness2: baba God...we can't slawormiir is gone

Ogbeni u r gone!
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by freemi(m): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by freshalien: 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] I'm brainwashed because I don't believe in your stupidity...? Wow. grin

No, you are brainwashed because you believe in a whole lot of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by shunletsam(m): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Hahahahhahh
God: we can convert slawormiir and win his soul back to light....just like Paul in the bible

Even you know that you’re gone grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Tremple8v: 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
3sum grin grin
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Real G na you sabi pass cool
Munzy14:
Legal three.some.....She dey enjoy o...One for up, another for dowm...grin
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Eriokanmi: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The things happening in this generation is just sickening and I just wish Jesus would come quickly and put these nuisances in their place
Not only sickening. It's bizarre shocked
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Ikea81: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
These last should be the real one cashing out on kayamatta and love oil not all these fake wannabes in naija
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by MrWondah(m): 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
but polygamy and adultery/babymanaism is not sickening Abi

Hypocrite oshi
Go back to primary one.
Simple English you cannot understand.
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by ComeToJesus: 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Hahahahhahh

Righteousness2 finally gave up
He is flabbergasted, overwhelmed and dumbfounded
He shook his head in disgust and say to himself baba God your son is tired....

God replied: come back son...you can't give up so easily...you know what I will look for an assistant to help you in preaching the gospel....probably I will choose slawormiir
Righteousness2: slawormiir is worse...a pussy banger, a weed smoker, a bomber, an alcohol addict and a gambler....

Please do you own a Super Tucano jet that you bomb with? You admitted you are a bomber. Kindly help bomb the bandits and terrorists troubling our dear nation.
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Oesophagus99(m): 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
[quote author=slawormiir/quote]

A creative comic!
You're super awesome

Start writing stories for sale o
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Ammishaddai: 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
[s]
freshalien:

No, you are brainwashed because you believe in a whole lot of stupidity.
[/s]Oga, you're just a pathetic rètard. So because I refuse to accept your bullshit is now exposes stupidity...? Dude, do me a favor and stay the fvck off my mention
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Ubty22(m): 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Question is who is the Father of the unborn child[color=#990000][/color]
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
As women plenty reach for this world, these ones dey share one woman. Are they going to share the kids too? Things are happening o
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by almarthins(m): 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
endsarrrs:
Rwanda were ratio is 50women to one man, they still have to share a single woman?! shocked... Oga Righteousnesss lead ur in prayer & kindly inform them of the judgement day... grin

No be small thing o! Which kind world we come dey so? This na great abomination in nature too. This world don finish o!

1 Like

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Dpundict: 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Auxtin85:
If God does not deal with this generation accordingly he will have to apologise to Sodom and Gomorrah
Dr. Morris Cerullo said so.
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Oesophagus99(m): 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The things happening in this generation is just sickening and I just wish Jesus would come quickly and put these nuisances in their place

Chill... Tabilans are already doing the same task

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.