Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,541 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife (78159 Views)

Twin Brothers Celebrate Their 80th Birthday (pictures) / How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by TemmyDayo50(m): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2021

4 Likes

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by cococandy(f): 11:19am On Sep 12, 2021
Auxtin85:
If God does not deal with this generation accordingly he will have to apologise to Sodom and Gomorrah

EndBuhariNow:
Wretch poor dirty ugly looking twin brothers marry ugly looking mgbeke woman... because of people like this God won destroy this beautiful earth with fire
Lamasta:
Na 7 women to drag one man bible talk o but now 2 men dey Share one woman, hope Rwanda people no wan change bible so

I like how y’all consider it existentially catastrophic when something happens that is not designed to put men first.
Suddenly all of you remember God.
You use God for your own selfish ends

3 Likes

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by cococandy(f): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2021
okeyumez:
They are just ignorant of spiritual implications of their actions.
tell us please. God’s spokesman

2 Likes

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Verysmart101: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2021
Coldsperm:
Wow....this is so nice. How I wish my neighbour will allow me join him in marrying his wife. That woman is too beautiful with big backside and big boobs for one man to have to himself. First time I am seeing someone that is tall, with big boobs, big backside, beautiful face and red lips. Her dress sense na die especially when she puts on those revealing dress or short gowns revealing all the essential parts of her body. I always fantasize sliding my big dick into her wet cunt. And by the grace of God, I must achieve that someday.

Na thunder and lightening go kill and bury u there.Ontop somebody wife again? Infact amadioha and Ogun will strike u to ashes.Devils incetnate

3 Likes

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Okhuadams(m): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2021
Playloaded:
A Rwandan woman identified as Marie Josiane from Rwanda has married two brothers who are identical twins.

The young lady revealed that she first dated the elder twin who did not disclose that he had an identical brother.

In a video shared by Afrimax TV, Marie said had never seen them together. However, on one faithful day she met, hugged and kissed the other brother without knowing that he was not the one she was dating.

The second twin then fell for her, but when they all realised what had happened, they chose to happily be in an polyandrous relationship.

The woman also revealed that hate or envy does not exist between the two brothers due to the fact that they are both married to one woman.

The three have been staying together for the past two years and counting.

The twin brothers say due to the nature of their marriage, people say a lot of things but they always turn a deaf ear because they ae happy sharing her.

They are expecting their first born soon.

Watch the VIDEO below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-wmW8J4f3E
when una no be animal
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by thRivE1807(m): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2021
This is Insane �
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by cococandy(f): 11:22am On Sep 12, 2021
grin
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by nokspos: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2021
lol, oga righteouseness lead us in prayer , very funny . this is his area of specialty
endsarrrs:
Rwanda were ratio is 50women to one man, they still have to share a single woman?!... Oga Righteousnesss lead ur in prayer & kindly inform them of the judgement day... grin

2 Likes

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by waistbead: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
[img]https://media1./images/182abd956ccbe865425e14a152cea455/tenor.gif[/img]

grin grin grin Pastor no comment on this,you gave up on them..

Uwa nmebi!

4 Likes

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by cococandy(f): 11:22am On Sep 12, 2021
Ficeo:
Jesus Christ should just come and end this mess in this world.
why would Jesus be particularly interested in their case? I don’t see you calling on him when women share men.

2 Likes

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 12, 2021
shocked shocked
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Bornboy4: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2021
A generation of weed growers and takers!
Coldsperm:
Wow....this is so nice. How I wish my neighbour will allow me join him in marrying his wife. That woman is too beautiful with big backside and big boobs for one man to have to himself. First time I am seeing someone that is tall, with big boobs, big backside, beautiful face and red lips. Her dress sense na die especially when she puts on those revealing dress or short gowns revealing all the essential parts of her body. I always fantasize sliding my big dick into her wet cunt. And by the grace of God, I must achieve that someday.
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by dafeoroyo: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2021
Auxtin85:
If God does not deal with this generation accordingly he will have to apologise to Sodom and Gomorrah

Who are we to ask God,he said i will have mercy on whom he pleases

God please let your mercy speaks for us all ,Amen
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by sharpwriter(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2021
NwokeNnewi1977:
Please ooooo,who owns the baby
Very simple! DNA at each birth grin
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by caandi: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2021
They’re just poverty oriented sickos. To think of it who owns the child? Lubbish
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by endsarrrs(f): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2021
nokspos:
lol, oga righteouseness lead us in prayer , very funny . this is his area of specialty
Yes o. Close your eyes we are in prayers wink
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Dumte(m): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2021
Immorality at its peak!

God have mercy on your people. How on earth would someone get married to two twins and still claim to be happy in the marriage?

Meanwhile the baby she's carrying in her womb was only fertilized by just one drop of sperm.

Who fathers the child?

1 Like

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Abakelawal(f): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2021
I swear u will die peacefully
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by TheWolfen(m): 11:31am On Sep 12, 2021
No mind the confuse twins. Kasala go busts in the future when the babies start coming in. I bet the fight between the twins will leave that woman torn apart ... Not a wise move if u ask me
Michelle55:

My own question is, who amongst the two brothers is responsible for the pregnancy?
Just negodu nzuzu umu nwoke nke undecided
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by nokspos: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2021
but the thing self weak residence pastor. I've come to realize that its only Nigeria that still have some sanity in africa , all those other African countries are something else, they lack morality

endsarrrs:
Yes o. Close your eyes we are in prayers wink
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Moses247(m): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2021
Nothing new here....no be one oba in Nigeria dem say Marry two sister's

1 Like

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by gly(m): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Hahahahhahh

Righteousness2 finally gave up
He is flabbergasted, overwhelmed and dumbfounded
He shook his head in disgust and say to himself baba God your son is tired....

God replied: come back son...you can't give up so easily...you know what I will look for an assistant to help you in preaching the gospel....probably I will choose slawormiir
Righteousness2: slawormiir is worse...a pussy banger, a weed smoker, a bomber, an alcohol addict and a gambler....
God: we can convert slawormiir and win his soul back to light....just like Paul in the bible

Righteousness2: baba God...we can't slawormiir is gone

Gone to where? No way slawormiir is not gone!!! Na your type Baba God dey use pass. God is never tired of us. Happy Sunday everyone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Pojaay(m): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2021
Men no get problem or issues, na women get wahala, if na two wives now one man heaven for fall, sky for turn upside down, earth for uproot.
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Akuruoulo(m): 11:34am On Sep 12, 2021
DFERENCE:
if he comes will you be there? Its not about him just coming grin grin grin

THE LADY NO FORCE THEM NAH.
NA THEM CHOOSE TO MARRY ONE WIFE
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Akuruoulo(m): 11:34am On Sep 12, 2021
DFERENCE:
if he comes will you be there? Its not about him just coming grin grin grin

THE LADY NO FORCE THEM NAH.
NA THEM CHOOSE TO MARRY ONE WIFE
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:35am On Sep 12, 2021
Coke and fanta don suffer for ur hand.....na that drink you dey use to celebrate ur polyandrous
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by sylve11: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2021

2 Likes

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Emmadgrt20(m): 11:37am On Sep 12, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I'm really speechless lipsrsealed
Man of God pls don't give up��� Strange things has been happening since time immemorial, if not tell me how a man will have 700 wives and 300 concubines? Strange things has happened, still happening and will continue to happen.

1 Like

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by michoim(m): 11:38am On Sep 12, 2021
Satanic
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by freshalien: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The things happening in this generation is just sickening and I just wish Jesus would come quickly and put these nuisances in their place

Jesus ain’t coming, stop believing the whiteman’s lies that even his own people don’t believe today because they know it is all bullcrap.

1 Like

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by sylve11: 11:39am On Sep 12, 2021
Coldsperm:

shocked shocked sad cool
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Emmadgrt20(m): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
[img]https://media1./images/182abd956ccbe865425e14a152cea455/tenor.gif[/img]
Man of God pls don't give up��� Strange things has been happening since time immemorial, if not tell me how a man will have 700 wives and 300 concubines? Strange things has happened, still happening and will continue to happen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG / Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.