Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife (78190 Views)

Twin Brothers Celebrate Their 80th Birthday (pictures) / How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
Emk5556:
As a Christian, what other sign are you looking for.
God never told us that Polygamy and Polyandry are sins. So what signs are you looking for? undecided
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
okeyumez:
They are just ignorant of spiritual implications of their actions.
I believe the ignorant one is you. Polygamy and polyandry are not against God so you need to learn the truth of your God. undecided
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by MufasaLion: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
Perversion.
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dobodobo04:
Since twins are very genetically similar, they are likely to share similar taste in women they like but this twin took it too far!!! There are many women in Rwanda I’m guessing, so it’s better either of the twin go find another woman of his.
Why? They are married to her and they are her husband's. undecided
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
MufasaLion:
Perversion.
of what? undecided
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by charixel: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
For all of this, it seems to me anti-Christ will be from Africa
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
Awoo88:
When I saw this news on Twitter, I knew it can never be in Nigeria. Thos east Africa people will be worse than Sodom and Gomorah
It will happen ooo... then Nigeroans can begin to grow undecided
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
Eaglesence:

The poor child /children will live in total confusion and anger cos they will be laughed at. "Who is your real father "
Rubbish! undecided
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by MufasaLion: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
of what? undecided

Of What?
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
[img]https://media1./images/182abd956ccbe865425e14a152cea455/tenor.gif[/img]
RIGHTEOUSNESS HAVE HAD ENOUGH.THESE ARE THE PERILOUS TIMES....

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by kokoboy4life(m): 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
freshalien:

Then goodluck! I hope you get to see a whitman in flowing white gown and hair like a woman, drop out of the sky and save you one day. Brainwashed fellow.

Such mentality is really absurd
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
MummyD2020:

Share? Haaaa, this people done finish this woman. Abeg na human being dem dey share abi na fish? This woman has esteem issues. What will she explain to her family?
She has esteem issues because she is polyandrous or because she married two brothers? undecided

So when a man married two sisters , he also has this same esteem issues you refer to, right? undecided

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
nairabacks:
They're both under her spell...once the spell is broken they will hate themselves.
When a man marries sisters, do you also conclude they are both under his spell? undecided

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Ammishaddai: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are sickened by Polyandry but not polygamy? undecided
If that's your own shallow interpretation of my comment, so be it .
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
supportnija:
Abormination everywhere
Abomination by whose standards? Yours? Cause God never taught it sin. undecided
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
MufasaLion:

Of What?
You called it a perversion... and I asked of what. undecided
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
kmcutez:
You would not say so if it was the other way round.
You dey mind am. undecided
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
mechanics:
Hmmm, that's their mentality.
What has mentality to do with it? undecided
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
smartasuen:
Expect anything to happen dis endtime, a strong reason why u must be in Christ, on Christ, inside Christ, within Christ and on top of Christ at all times.
Polyandry is a strong reason to be in Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ never said He is against polyandry so why. undecided
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
attat:
Hahaha am so sorry but you guys are going straight to hell. Idiots
Polyandry and Polygamy are not sins. So aren't you the liar headed for hell in this instead. undecided
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Sterope:
I doubt these three know about the abroad's culture. If they appeared more western, my people will be quick to the blame western culture.
Is Polygamy westernized either yet it flourishes in Nigeria. Polyandry is the same and should also be allowed to flourish. undecided
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
9japride:
They should keep deceiving themselves. Humans will always be human, one of them will definitely act funny. Woman matter is a course one can't graduate from.
So a polygamous setting is without deception but a polyandrous arrangement is full of deception? undecided
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by sabreal: 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
That is how it plays out most times.

When a wrong foundation is laid, people don't the consequences until later in the future when they begin to search the cause of a problem.

With God and the kingdom of darkness nothing happen by chance. It is always planned for a purpose and particular time.

When the man sleeps his enemy came, sow tares and the enemy to his way.

Playloaded:
A Rwandan woman identified as Marie Josiane from Rwanda has married two brothers who are identical twins.

The young lady revealed that she first dated the elder twin who did not disclose that he had an identical brother.

In a video shared by Afrimax TV, Marie said had never seen them together. However, on one faithful day she met, hugged and kissed the other brother without knowing that he was not the one she was dating.

The second twin then fell for her, but when they all realised what had happened, they chose to happily be in an polyandrous relationship.

The woman also revealed that hate or envy does not exist between the two brothers due to the fact that they are both married to one woman.

The three have been staying together for the past two years and counting.

The twin brothers say due to the nature of their marriage, people say a lot of things but they always turn a deaf ear because they ae happy sharing her.

They are expecting their first born soon.

Watch the VIDEO below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-wmW8J4f3E

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
emonis88:
These one don go Gaga, how two of u go dey share one woman, when she is tired n has satisfied one won't the other feel cheated, one of them get chick outside jare!
Probably the same way sisters married to the same man handle issues, right? undecided
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
JAHHHHHH:
What type of fuckery is this?
Polygamy is not fuckery but polyandry is? undecided

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Thetruthshallse(m): 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
Marriage is between A man and a woman. Settled
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by RICHOLAC(m): 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
Coldsperm:
Wow....this is so nice. How I wish my neighbour will allow me join him in marrying his wife. That woman is too beautiful with big backside and big boobs for one man to have to himself. First time I am seeing someone that is tall, with big boobs, big backside, beautiful face and red lips. Her dress sense na die especially when she puts on those revealing dress or short gowns revealing all the essential parts of her body. I always fantasize sliding my big dick into her wet cunt. And by the grace of God, I must achieve that someday.

Are you sure you read what you wrote before posting?
Hmm! God help my generation_ sin with impunity. sad shocked shocked

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Someone said, she is young now, but, what about when she is getting older, can she alone handle two men.
How do old men in polygamous situations handle the needs or their wives? undecided
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
E b like say head dey pain una abi
What nonsense ?
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lamasta:
Na 7 women to drag one man bible talk o but now 2 men dey Share one woman, hope Rwanda people no wan change bible so
Stop dragging your ignorance into this. undecided
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by AngelicBeing: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG / Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos