Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

What My Dad Wanted Me To Do On His Behalf - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What My Dad Wanted Me To Do On His Behalf (25289 Views)

'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day / My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead / My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Dad Wanted Me To Do On His Behalf by UncleKoboko: 7:07am On Sep 15, 2021
Workch:
Yes, you wan born children that you will mount unnecessary pressure on. You are a bad parent
Yes, you can neglect your parents in times of needing, not minding that they were there for you too when you needed them...

You're an inglorious and ungrateful child.
Re: What My Dad Wanted Me To Do On His Behalf by Workch: 7:30am On Sep 15, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Yes, you can neglect your parents in times of needing, not minding that they were there for you too when you needed them...

I will set a future for my children and build a future for myself.

Not like you ignoramus that want to make your children your retirement plan. Village thinking
Re: What My Dad Wanted Me To Do On His Behalf by UncleKoboko: 8:35am On Sep 15, 2021
Workch:
I will set a future for my children and build a future for myself.

Not like you ignoramus that want to make your children your retirement plan. Village thinking
Fools like you will turn out to be useless and also not training your unfortunate children well. In the end, it'll be a lose-lose situation for you.
Re: What My Dad Wanted Me To Do On His Behalf by Workch: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Fools like you will turn out to be useless and also not training your unfortunate children well. In the end, it'll be a lose-lose situation for you.
Train yourself to be self-dependent, Lazy ass.

Poverty can never leave your lineage with this reasoning. I pity your children, they have a useless father who will turn them into retirement plan
Re: What My Dad Wanted Me To Do On His Behalf by UncleKoboko: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
Workch:
Train yourself to be self-dependent, Lazy ass.

Poverty can never leave your lineage with this reasoning. I pity your children, they have a useless father who will turn them into retirement plan
Train yourself to have a normal human brain and common sense. Stupidity, frustration, and mysteries can never leave your lineage with this thinking. Don't let stupidity in the name of modern-age sense send you to your early grave. I pity your parents who might have just wasted their life raising you...
Re: What My Dad Wanted Me To Do On His Behalf by Workch: 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Train yourself to have a normal human brain and common sense. Stupidity, frustration, and mysteries can never leave your lineage with this thinking. Don't let stupidity in the name of modern-age sense send you to your early grave.
You are not sane enough to advice anyone.
You are literally going to turn your children into money bags. That’s ridiculous and attribute of a bad father grin
Re: What My Dad Wanted Me To Do On His Behalf by Workch: 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
UncleKoboko:

I will train my children to be financially stable and not to depend on their own kids in their old age like you.

You are a typical example of a bad father and you have generational poverty mentality
Re: What My Dad Wanted Me To Do On His Behalf by UncleKoboko: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
Workch:
I will train my children to be financially stable and not to depend on their own kids in their old age like you.

You are a typical example of a bad father and you have generational poverty mentality
I'm not responsible for your mysteries or why you think like an inglorious frustrated soul.
My idea is my idea and my opinion is my opinion. The way I do my things or want my things is my business.
Go fûck yourself if you're not okay with it.
Re: What My Dad Wanted Me To Do On His Behalf by UncleKoboko: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
Workch:
You are not sane enough to advice anyone.
You are literally going to turn your children into money bags. That’s ridiculous and attribute of a bad father grin
You must be mentally unstable or in a vegetative state for you to think that your ideas or beliefs are better than mine.
Who the fúçk are you or think you are?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Can Today's Women Have Successful Careers And Happy Families? / Majiyagbe-Street In Lagos, Husbands Welcome Wives's Lovers / Women, Did You Change Your Signature After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.