Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Could She Be Carrying My Child? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Be Carrying My Child? (22461 Views)

My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child / Please Help My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying My Child / 'my Wife Is Carrying My Brother's Pregnancy'[must READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
BKsoul:
Na lie....That pregnancy is OP's own but she is pinning it on someone else..... She is just using style to whine op as to get words from him...
I don't think so else why all the drama
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't think so else why all the drama
na her conscience dey kill her ... Her mind keeps on telling her maybe op knows the game she is playing, then she comes whines him, once she see that his response is different from what she expects, she relaxes....

10 Likes

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Charmingrascal(m): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bro she probably played you to have sex with her so that you can be held responsible for another man's pregnancy.

Perhaps the real sperm donor is not working and she knows you can cater for her needs or she likes you more than the him hence her decision to give you another man's pregnancy.

Since you couldn't hold your konji after your condom broke and you dove in raw, you will have to take responsibility for the pregnancy till DNA test proves otherwise after she gives birth

Congratulations in advance Daddy Duduke grin

5 Likes

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by SporaD8: 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
omamush:
Maybe you should get on touch with her to be sure its your child she's carrying go for a DNA when its born.. your concern is the child now, there is no need to feel pity for her it was her decision from the onset.
Please explain to me how you expect a man to put such a lady in his house?!
She is pregnant today! Tommorow is has aborted the pregnancy! Next tommorow she was never pregnant! Only for her recent pictures to reveal baby bump day after!
If you were to be a man, tell me sincerely how you'd deal with such a lady?

12 Likes

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by omamush(f): 5:31am On Sep 13, 2021
SporaD8:

Please explain to me how you expect a man to put such a lady in his house?!
She is pregnant today! Tommorow is has aborted the pregnancy! Next tommorow she was never pregnant! Only for her recent pictures to reveal baby bump day after!
If you were to be a man, tell me sincerely how you'd deal with such a lady?

Read my comment again, I'm sure i never mentioned anything like he should put her in his house or even go back to her, the guy is already concerned about the pregnancy so only thing he needs to do is to take care of the baby if it turns out to be his, he doesn't owe the lady anything.

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by SporaD8: 6:43am On Sep 13, 2021
omamush:

Read my comment again, I'm sure i never mentioned anything like he should put her in his house or even go back to her, the guy is already concerned about the pregnancy so only thing he needs to do is to take care of the baby if it turns out to be his, he doesn't owe the lady anything.
Damnit! Like it is a change of ownership documents we are talking about here and not a human pregnancy!
I want you to know that being a man doesn't in anyway make you an iron or a stone - the guy has got feelings too!
It would have been understandable if she is doing all these to a harden criminal or an irresponsible man. but to a man who is ready to take responsibility and has even propose to marry her, of what use is all this emotional trauma and manipulation to her or anyone at that?!
I sincerely commend the guy's patience and maturity, but to me, the lady's lies and inconsistencies is a huge turn-off to any reasonable guy. What's all that for?!

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by zed7: 10:44am On Sep 13, 2021
Only a DNA test can solve this issue. What has been done has been done. Dust yourself up and move on. Next time control your libido.
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by javep1: 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
emerich:
For for a DNA as soon as the child is conceived, if affirmative, put a ring on it......
Exactly
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Lamanii22(f): 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
I don't think you're the owner of the pregnancy OP....
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
I just have to ask this question

HOW OLD ARE YOU EXACTLY??!!

6 Likes

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
Too much of mind games in your encounter with her. I'm as confused as you are.
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by vivvica(f): 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
Please block that girl .

She’s looking for who to tie down with pregnancy and she has seen you as a good candidate as a good guy W

3 Likes

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Goldenheart(m): 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
wow embarassed
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by ArcFresky(m): 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
Princecanada:
Hi Nairalanders,

t?

Lol!
That babe is Messi and Ronaldo put together

The friend calling you, asking if you notice, old scope.

You are allowing her toy with you head.

First, stop sending her money... See her reaction.

4 Likes

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Bishop(m): 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
Princecanada:
Hi Nairalanders,

This issue has been bothering for a while now. I am not the promiscuous type. I was a virgin all through my university until I started working in one of the states. She was my first and has been the only one. I have been having relationship problems in the sense that I it's just so difficult for me to get emotionally attached to a lady. I am straight so don't think the other way round. I tried to see if I could work this out with her, but along the line, I lost interest again. So just before my relocation, she said she wants to see me one last time before I travel, I tried to lie to her that I am unavailable,but then she made it seemed like I didn't want to see her, I felt sorry and said no problem that she can come around. I have only had sex with her once but with protection, on this her second visit, she said she wouldn't want protection anymore as she doesn't enjoy sex with condom, and that she wants to enjoy sex before I leave. I told her I am not comfortable with the idea as I don't want her to get pregnant as she is still a student in one of the universities. She said she can only get pregnant if she wants to, and that as a student, she doesn't want that yet. When she came over, the did happened but even then I still used a condom, condom broke on 3 occasions, then I decided to raw, and when I felt I was about to release, I pulled out. Even though I pulled out, I was uncomfortable because I have heard that precum can also get a lady pregnant. I was scared about any possibility of infection too. Took her to the hospital the next day, did HIV and other STD tests which came out negative. We went together to see the doctor for post pills, but she declined taking any that since I didn't release in her, she will be fine. And that she has pills she can take too. I was furious at her, but had to respect her decision as it is her body.

Three weeks after, she called that she thinks she's pregnant, that she missed her period which is very unusual. I was so mad at her and told her, I didn't want to hear any of that as I made it clear to her from the beginning. She started crying and got emotional, that got to me and I told her not to worry, that I will pay her bride price and marry her. I earn about half a million monthly, so I believe I can take care of her and the kid. She paused and said she needs to think about it. Regarding abortion, I already told her, my tradition forbids me from giving any form of material and financial assistance to her to do that, if at all she wants to do it, it has to be her sole decision. I made it clear to her that I won't be involved in the decision to abort the pregnancy. She called back after a couple of minutes that she is not comfortable with my decision to marry her, that I want to do that because of the pregnancy. She asked if there was no pregnancy,would I have chosen to marry her, I told her, I don't know. She said then that she is going to abort it, I pleaded with her not to abort seeing the possibility of me becoming a dad soon, she said she will go ahead to abort, that her friend have gotten her some meds already. She called few days later that she just got the drugs, and have taken them, and that she is experiencing blood flow and stomach ache, that I shouldn't abandon her in this difficult time. I said no problem, so I kept calling to check on her very often. After a week, I stopped calling as usual, and that became a problem. I wanted her to move on with her life.

I kept in touch with her and supported her financially when the need arose. When I told her, I am back to the same city with her, she said she wanted to see me that it's very important, I said what's so important that we can't discuss over the phone, she said when I see her I will know. Well, when the day came for her to see me, I told her I was unavailable, then she coded I was avoiding her. We chatted, and she told me the pregnancy is still there. I told her to stop messing with me as I am currently trying to move on and build a new relationship. She insisted, then I said well, if you are, deliver the child, I will take responsibility. She said is that all I have to say, that I want to make her my Baby Mama? I then asked her, what more does she want? I offered marriage before, but now, that's no longer on the table. When the baby is borne I will take responsibility. Well, long story short, at the end of our chat, she said, she was never pregnant, and that she will only get pregnant if she wants to. I then told her, I am not going to forgive her in a hurry.

Since then, we stopped communicating. Recently,I saw her WhatsApp status with her visibly pregnant in the picture. I have been seeing most of her status update on Facebook and WhatsApp, I feel so sorry for her most of the time. She has done nothing wrong but love me. The problem is me, I can't seem to be able to really love back the way I ought to. Feelings die after few weeks and months. This happened to all the 6 ladies I have dated.

My worry right now is, could she be carrying my child? I didn't release in her, but there could be a possibility of precum. One of her friends once called me that she noticed she is pregnant, and I am the only one she has known to be dating her. She claimed to have called me without her knowledge and consent and ask if she told me she was pregnant.

I was a good boy and should have remained a virgin till marriage if I had known. Now look how complicated my life just got. I never wanted to have kids with different women. I haven't really been myself since. If you are a young single guy, please learn from my experience.

For the mature minds in the house, what do you advise I do about my present predicament?

For a very strong reason, I suspect the pregnancy is not yours. Tell her that you will only accept responsibility if a DNA proves you as the father of the child.

4 Likes

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Dozie32(m): 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
Princecanada:
Hi Nairalanders,

This issue has been bothering for a while now. I am not the promiscuous type. I was a virgin all through my university until I started working in one of the states. She was my first and has been the only one. I have been having relationship problems in the sense that I it's just so difficult for me to get emotionally attached to a lady. I am straight so don't think the other way round. I tried to see if I could work this out with her, but along the line, I lost interest again. So just before my relocation, she said she wants to see me one last time before I travel, I tried to lie to her that I am unavailable,but then she made it seemed like I didn't want to see her, I felt sorry and said no problem that she can come around. I have only had sex with her once but with protection, on this her second visit, she said she wouldn't want protection anymore as she doesn't enjoy sex with condom, and that she wants to enjoy sex before I leave. I told her I am not comfortable with the idea as I don't want her to get pregnant as she is still a student in one of the universities. She said she can only get pregnant if she wants to, and that as a student, she doesn't want that yet. When she came over, the did happened but even then I still used a condom, condom broke on 3 occasions, then I decided to raw, and when I felt I was about to release, I pulled out. Even though I pulled out, I was uncomfortable because I have heard that precum can also get a lady pregnant. I was scared about any possibility of infection too. Took her to the hospital the next day, did HIV and other STD tests which came out negative. We went together to see the doctor for post pills, but she declined taking any that since I didn't release in her, she will be fine. And that she has pills she can take too. I was furious at her, but had to respect her decision as it is her body.

Three weeks after, she called that she thinks she's pregnant, that she missed her period which is very unusual. I was so mad at her and told her, I didn't want to hear any of that as I made it clear to her from the beginning. She started crying and got emotional, that got to me and I told her not to worry, that I will pay her bride price and marry her. I earn about half a million monthly, so I believe I can take care of her and the kid. She paused and said she needs to think about it. Regarding abortion, I already told her, my tradition forbids me from giving any form of material and financial assistance to her to do that, if at all she wants to do it, it has to be her sole decision. I made it clear to her that I won't be involved in the decision to abort the pregnancy. She called back after a couple of minutes that she is not comfortable with my decision to marry her, that I want to do that because of the pregnancy. She asked if there was no pregnancy,would I have chosen to marry her, I told her, I don't know. She said then that she is going to abort it, I pleaded with her not to abort seeing the possibility of me becoming a dad soon, she said she will go ahead to abort, that her friend have gotten her some meds already. She called few days later that she just got the drugs, and have taken them, and that she is experiencing blood flow and stomach ache, that I shouldn't abandon her in this difficult time. I said no problem, so I kept calling to check on her very often. After a week, I stopped calling as usual, and that became a problem. I wanted her to move on with her life.

I kept in touch with her and supported her financially when the need arose. When I told her, I am back to the same city with her, she said she wanted to see me that it's very important, I said what's so important that we can't discuss over the phone, she said when I see her I will know. Well, when the day came for her to see me, I told her I was unavailable, then she coded I was avoiding her. We chatted, and she told me the pregnancy is still there. I told her to stop messing with me as I am currently trying to move on and build a new relationship. She insisted, then I said well, if you are, deliver the child, I will take responsibility. She said is that all I have to say, that I want to make her my Baby Mama? I then asked her, what more does she want? I offered marriage before, but now, that's no longer on the table. When the baby is borne I will take responsibility. Well, long story short, at the end of our chat, she said, she was never pregnant, and that she will only get pregnant if she wants to. I then told her, I am not going to forgive her in a hurry.

Since then, we stopped communicating. Recently,I saw her WhatsApp status with her visibly pregnant in the picture. I have been seeing most of her status update on Facebook and WhatsApp, I feel so sorry for her most of the time. She has done nothing wrong but love me. The problem is me, I can't seem to be able to really love back the way I ought to. Feelings die after few weeks and months. This happened to all the 6 ladies I have dated.

My worry right now is, could she be carrying my child? I didn't release in her, but there could be a possibility of precum. One of her friends once called me that she noticed she is pregnant, and I am the only one she has known to be dating her. She claimed to have called me without her knowledge and consent and ask if she told me she was pregnant.

I was a good boy and should have remained a virgin till marriage if I had known. Now look how complicated my life just got. I never wanted to have kids with different women. I haven't really been myself since. If you are a young single guy, please learn from my experience.

For the mature minds in the house, what do you advise I do about my present predicament?

Even if she's pregnant, the unborn baby us not yours..

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by BigDolph(m): 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
Another 2Baba in the making
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
emerich:
For for a DNA as soon as the child is conceived, if affirmative, put a ring on it......
Gbam!!
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by RedpillAnalyst: 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
Alpha fukks, Beta bucks.

She knows you are financially buoyant you will be a good father and provider, the bad guy that busted raw inside her ovaries is most likely up to no good but has good D game.

Harlots and whoores are the rewards for virgins and nice guys.

Congrats.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by VillageHead: 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Op, that girl dey use your head dey play draughts lipsrsealed
First of all,she insisted that both of you must meet before your departure? Secondly,she also insisted you must lash her without protection? Op, isn't the video very clear to you that she's playing with your heart like Barcelona undecided

Chaiiii, she's a good manipulator,no doubt........Just imagine the Rubbish undecided

Op with all due respect, I'm very certain you aren't the owner of that pregnancy.. Because if truly it's yours,she should have pinned it down on you straight up instead of toying with your sanity...

Precum or anything wey you call am,na use that banny dey use you.....

Honestly son, flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you but the creator of the universe.

@op

He has said it all, I rest my case!
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Terrence99: 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
That pregnancy is not yours. She is trying to pin it on different people and you are one of them. Her calculation is that if you don't accept, another person will and if all others don't, you will.
She declined marriage initially because she had pinned it on someone else before. If the person had rejected it, she would have accepted your offer.

She knows you're inexperienced in sexual matters and that is why she's taking advantage of your inexperience.

9 Likes

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by JoeSoapy: 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
Fear not and move on, the child isn’t yours my g
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Isokoboy(m): 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
Princecanada:
Hi Nairalanders,

She is using u...block her in all social media. And most importantly..lock up

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
Princecanada:
Hi Nairalanders,

This issue has been bothering for a while now. I am not the promiscuous type. I was a virgin all through my university until I started working in one of the states. She was my first and has been the only one. I have been having relationship problems in the sense that I it's just so difficult for me to get emotionally attached to a lady. I am straight so don't think the other way round. I tried to see if I could work this out with her, but along the line, I lost interest again. So just before my relocation, she said she wants to see me one last time before I travel, I tried to lie to her that I am unavailable,but then she made it seemed like I didn't want to see her, I felt sorry and said no problem that she can come around. I have only had sex with her once but with protection, on this her second visit, she said she wouldn't want protection anymore as she doesn't enjoy sex with condom, and that she wants to enjoy sex before I leave. I told her I am not comfortable with the idea as I don't want her to get pregnant as she is still a student in one of the universities. She said she can only get pregnant if she wants to, and that as a student, she doesn't want that yet. When she came over, the did happened but even then I still used a condom, condom broke on 3 occasions, then I decided to raw, and when I felt I was about to release, I pulled out. Even though I pulled out, I was uncomfortable because I have heard that precum can also get a lady pregnant.
cheesy Baba Ibeji, The one and only Prince Canada, okunrin meta. One of the greatest Knackers of our time. You knack sote condom break into pieces 3 times and you are now asking if she could be carrying your child. Congratulations on your new born.

8 Likes

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by Skillsnigeria: 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
This story no add up
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by iwuchukwutony(m): 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
If you ask me na who i go ask ooh

Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by McOluOmo: 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2021

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Could She Be Carrying My Child? by RedChiefPriest: 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
Op you're a good,nice and well raised man
But Op it's visible to the deaf and audible to the blind that mama is already pregnant that's why she insisted raw sex and maybe because she saw you're comfortable financially.
One girl played the same trick with mi friend but as baba tell am he go do test and if say na lie he go arrest her,na so she leave the matter.
The only thing I can say about the girl is that I think it was not her play,I think she's listening to friends to use pregnancy to start billing you or to manipulate you to do her bidding since they know you're a good hearted guy.
Scary things dey happen now a days
No let anybody use your head because you be nice and good man o.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Valentine: Abuja Men Troop Popular Gift Store For Valentine Gifts (Photos) / Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies / How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.