Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? (54259 Views)

As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". / Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) / Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Yaks02(m): 12:23am On Sep 14, 2021
Onyi22:
Op said Married people only but make I shock una
Na singles dy Bleep pass married couples.
cheesy cheesy
To the question,unless am on my period, I Bleep everyday

No wonder u just de glow anyhow
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Poleski: 12:35am On Sep 14, 2021
phemmylink:
How often do you ask your wife for sex? Should there be an agreed ratio? Because I understand there are varing degrees of individual libido However, most women run away from sex even after the get married, that's one of the reasons why there is increasing rates of "side chickinson".

You're not supposed to "ask" for it. It should happen spontaneously.

Before marrying her, you supposed to know her sexual capability and whether she's sexually compatible with you or not.

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:52am On Sep 14, 2021
lilvicky68:

The funny thing is that bringing marriage issues to the public will not solve anything self..

Abi..... !!
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by BIGPREEK: 1:21am On Sep 14, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

She finds you so attractive. Nice. smiley
this girl u go like preek,send me a dm lemme fufill ur fantasy and shift ur womb in the process
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by ddeola: 2:51am On Sep 14, 2021
Friday nights na sure banker.Na from morning i go don dey tell say na friday o... tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by ECHICHE: 3:22am On Sep 14, 2021
Am 11years in marriage with 4 children. I had sex with my wife every 3 days with guaranteed orgasm.

7 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:30am On Sep 14, 2021
fatymore:
I am married
I didn't say I want to marry you na. What's your problem gan?

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by fatymore(f): 7:10am On Sep 14, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
I didn't say I want to marry you na. What's your problem gan?
good morning

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by SenatePresdo(m): 7:21am On Sep 14, 2021
kaptaintintin:

U fink all men are into side chicks?! Guy when she is acting up or I don't feel like doing it with her I jus go for short time chop clean mouth then move on with important issues. Guy problem no de finish for man head o
grin
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by BennyDon: 7:26am On Sep 14, 2021
HenryDion:
14 times a week. She's giving it to me as breakfast and dinner cheesy

Shey you go last bayi?

It calls for concern fa grin
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by BennyDon: 7:27am On Sep 14, 2021
As the spirit leads grin
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by uchwar1: 8:15am On Sep 14, 2021
kaptaintintin:
We wey don marry... Na that time u go know say sex too de tire man.
hahahah! On point. It is those unmarried people that feel sex should be every morning

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by LoveJesus87(m): 8:39am On Sep 14, 2021
9jausedauto:
Once or twice a day depending on our mood

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by LoveJesus87(m): 8:39am On Sep 14, 2021
Lamanii22:
My husband doesn't wanna know ooo... He'd put you in the mood ASAP... NO time... Except I'm on my p.
best comment for me so far.

2 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by LLSAINT(m): 8:47am On Sep 14, 2021
stories for the gods
People dey lie pass Liar Muhammed grin
Onyi22:
cheesy cheesy
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 14, 2021
kaptaintintin:
We wey don marry... Na that time u go know say sex too de tire man.
I swear.

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:48am On Sep 14, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Does having sex with d same person over a long period of time make it boring?

I used to think about that. I've not had a relationship that lasts longer than 18months. Daz why I found ur confession very fascinating
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by kaptaintintin: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Lol are you sure
Summary of it all... Na man wey him mind rest him prick de stand o.

2 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Ishilove: 11:01am On Sep 14, 2021
Lightorder:
boychild, it is a very important question. Huge percentage of families or homes are broken , some killed all for this your so-called yeye question, not properly answered. Please, go read for your JAMB. Run along , boy. It is for the married
I'm still in secondary and not writing JAMB till next year.

Anyhu, it's a yeye question because different strokes apply to different folks. If I and my partner are nackamuras, our nacking ratio will not apply to the next couple who may not have the same libidinal level. You find what works for you and your spouse and flow with it, not coming online to ask questions on what has no universal formular.
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Lightorder: 11:12am On Sep 14, 2021
Ishilove:

I'm still in secondary and not writing JAMB till next year.

Anyhu, it's a yeye question because different strokes apply to different folks. If I and my partner are nackamuras, our nacking ratio will not apply to the next couple who may not have the same libidinal level. You find what works for you and your spouse and flow with it, not coming online to ask questions on what has no universal formular.
go back and read the question again. I wonder how you will pass your waec, if you continue like this. Try practicing COMPREHENSION with the above passage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Ishilove: 11:29am On Sep 14, 2021
Lightorder:
go back and read the question again. I wonder how you will pass your waec, if you continue like this. Try practicing COMPREHENSION with the above passage.
Okay sir. I'm pinging in the classroom so I'm a bit distracted. I will go back to read it during breaking timw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by naptu2: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2021
Ishilove:

Okay sir. I'm pinging in the classroom so I'm a bit distracted. I will go back to read it during breaking timw

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Donemmy(m): 11:58am On Sep 14, 2021
As the spirit leads
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Ishilove: 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Oesophagus99(m): 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
Onyi22:
cheesy cheesy

Boss Lady! or better still "miss Nymphomania"
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Lightorder: 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
Ishilove:

good boy . Lol !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by chatinent: 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
Wife baa? I fit dey work, the thing hook man, I go call am, somersault reach home. As I no dey cheat, she go understand cry

2 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Tundex911: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
Please can someone just update me about righteousness post on this topic, I wanna learn from him incase I finally get married...

Thinking �
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
Premium tears for men wey marry wife, wey no dey cream down dere, grin 600 years of sex starvation.
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by AutoChick4U(f): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

I used to think about that. I've not had a relationship that lasts longer than 18months. Daz why I found ur confession very fascinating
The problem is from you then. When you truly care, everything seems new with each passing day unless you give room for distractions

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by therealMcCain: 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lightorder:

Did you bother to check who you are replying?

You suppose chop ban!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful / Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.