Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,406 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? (54221 Views)

As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". / Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) / Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by IJOBA11: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
Onyi22:
Op said Married people only but make I shock una
Na singles dy Bleep pass married couples.
cheesy cheesy
To the question,unless am on my period, I Bleep everyday
MEN DON DEY MENSTRUATE shocked
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Felicity001(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Mustn't b every morning and it mustn't even involve any stress. Slow spooning is fine

I swear I dey feel u mama no mind all these our wives dem go just dey do shakara like say dem never born or Bleep b4
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by usagee36: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
Many men are here to read comments from women grin grin
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Sagefromtheeast: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
wunmi590:

Is not as if we don't have sex, but it has drastically reduced to like once in 2 month, unlike before we had our baby

Like seriously?
Once in two months?

Who are we kidding grin
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Toks2008(m): 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
womenareapess:
is a woman God undecided

You don't ask a woman this.. you don't ask a woman that. Blablabla! Stop seeing those daughter of eve as god undecided

Stop this simping behaviour and be a man for once.

Who be this one?

You must be an ancient guy...

I repeat, only a naive guy asks a lady for sex as in a woman living under his roof.

You set the mood and she flows.

You must be one dry unromantic Bush man.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Gaddafih001(m): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
phemmylink:
How often do you ask your wife for sex? Should there be an agreed ratio? Because I understand there are varing degrees of individual libido However, most women run away from sex even after the get married, that's one of the reasons why there is increasing rates of "side chickinson".
Women (lol).
They will be loving your gbola like it’s gala laced with honey before marriage but immediately you marry her and she drops her first child,my brother you are OYO.
Mine was giving it to me once in a month until I pushed her aside.
Thunder fire the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Toks2008(m): 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
wunmi590:

Is not as if we don't have sex, but it has drastically reduced to like once in 2 month, unlike before we had our baby

When you get married, you suddenly realise that sex is overrated I mean real penetrative sex... One or twice a week is cool but you can make it up with or*l sex.

Guys should learn how to make their wives cvm through mouth gig and ladies must learn how to give a mind blowing bj to their hubby... Once climax is achieved, penetrative sex can always wait.

3 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by wunmi590(m): 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
Sagefromtheeast:

Like seriously?
Once in two months?

Who are we kidding grin

My brother, honestly, nah money I dey always think everyday oooo...

I no want disappoint my family at all cheesy
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by wunmi590(m): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
Toks2008:

When you get married, you suddenly realise that sex is overrated I mean real penetrative sex... One or twice a week is cool but you can make it up with or*l sex.

Guys should learn how to make their wives cvm through mouth gig and ladies must learn how to give a mind blowing bj to their hubby... Once climax is achieved, penetrative sex can always wait.

Thank you for this cool
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Toks2008(m): 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
wunmi590:

Thank you for this cool

I created this thread some years back for married people regarding how to satisfy their spouses sexually
.. Very insightful

https://www.nairaland.com/3372650/how-satisfy-spouse-mind-blowing
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by wunmi590(m): 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Toks2008:

I created this thread some years back for married people regarding how to satisfy their spouses sexually
.. Very insightful

https://www.nairaland.com/3372650/how-satisfy-spouse-mind-blowing

Wl check it out cool
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by rickleye: 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only time I ask for sex from my sex partners is whenever they are on their period because other times, it is my birthright, they give it to me without my asking.

You are in the honeymoon stage of marriage. Comment after 5 years
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Tokotaya: 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Dear woman, if you are reading this, you are a step from saving your marriage, or making it a lovely experience. Dont be lazy in your marriage. Laziness manifests in everything, ranging from cooking for the family, to tidying up the home to activities in the oda room. Don't be lazy. I repeat don't be lazy. If he asks for it, please, give it to him. The excuse of I'm tired is rubbish. He is the one that will do all the work anyway. Most of you just lie there and occasionally rubs his back when he is working on you. So what is the excuse of being tired for? This is why our forefathers take on many wives. Today, men take on side chicks and casual bedmates.
Abroad, men change wives like their boxers.
Please, beware.

7 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by henrijin: 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
When you marry, come and tell us how many times you dey ask to kpainsh your wife/husband
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Skymason20(m): 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
Last last sex nah scam.... Imagine I never start relationship sex done tire me .... If you get married after some time believe me you will start seeing ur wife as sister..

2 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Bngf: 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
I want it
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by lomprico(m): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
lilvicky68:
Any need of asking??

Just walk naked in the room

grin Langtan!
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by computersoft: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Mypeople2:
Bros walking naked does not arouse me...Only if she opens it a little ,then I can think towards that direction
Lolzz ...funny guy
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Dogi1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
For me, even two times a week with my wife dey tire me seriously

2 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Saintkingsley88: 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
Onyi22:
Op said Married people only but make I shock una
Na singles dy Bleep pass married couples.
cheesy cheesy
To the question,unless am on my period, I Bleep everyday

Correct!!!!
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by charixel: 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
2ce a week sometimes 1ce. No, be money or food that one will do 7 times a week

2 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by computersoft: 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
walejoseph12345:
Someone should please help me with #500 to buy some little food to eat am hungry I need food I lost my formal job and if you have any job I can do to sustain I ll also appreciate I plead help me I need food thanks and God bless 6555

386414 Joseph Wale fidelity bank
U never tire for begging, u better go find work.

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Abujaexpress: 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lamanii22:
My husband doesn't wanna know ooo... He'd put you in the mood ASAP... NO time... Except I'm on my p.
See your face like sex grin
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by AutoChick4U(f): 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
Felicity001:

I swear I dey feel u mama no mind all these our wives dem go just dey do shakara like say dem never born or Bleep b4.

My woman only give me once or twice in a month, the annoying thing is she doesn't even care weather it ok or not.
Pushing ya outside. You can manage or talk to her cos d truth is, a woman who's sexually attracted to you won't ration sex anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by AutoChick4U(f): 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
Philipxxxx0:
Is not that easy when there is children involved, sometimes the wife may not sleep due to children either they sick, or crying, sometimes you wake up to feed them, children eat night food very well.
Omo you correct o. People with maids dey enjoy cos I know d stress I go through with mine.
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by AutoChick4U(f): 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
alizma:

Nice people, so caring but like indoors like kilode
Yea
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by AutoChick4U(f): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Any man wey fit dey knack you every morning dey try. No bi food. At least twice or thrice a week.
Definitely not every morning
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by AutoChick4U(f): 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
spiritedtete:

Are you married... if you are then... thanks to your libido... if you are not... wait till you get married first and come and tell us about how you hate sèx... causes are change in hormone or zero attraction to hubby.. or financial messes and so on... . . Generally women are use to losing interest when it comes to sex in marriage. Funny how they will still find another man attractive while still married... this is the man who will raise their raging hormone.

For the question once a couple lost touch in sex... it takes the another grace to find it... however it will never be the same again. And there is no time table for sex... never! The moment your wife start giving you stories of how tired she is... then forget it bro... na to dey manage am remain.
Now that has always been my fear, marrying someone I'm not sexually attracted to cos I revere marriage
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Dameland: 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
I dont ask, I just climb her and start digging. grin

It annoys the f*ck out of her sometimes, but i don't care.

See the name. Ogogoro freak. exhibiting a very scary Ogogoro behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by zedman1(m): 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
kaptaintintin:
We wey don marry... Na that time u go know say sex too de tire man.
This is it, nothing for this life wey person no de get used to and tired of. When I was single, I hoped for a wife who will be asking me for se.x every now and then. Since I got married, se.x has just been one of those things wey guy man just de do when him like. Plenty other things dey wey person never do. Human wants are insatiable.

4 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by EndRape2(f): 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
womenareapess:
is a woman God undecided

U are a mumu, any sensible post for you to learn you call the guys simps, don't you have sense, then buy, forming mumu hard guy on media.

So to you now, a real man will not put the woman in the mood , but force and rape her.
Dog.

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Dameland: 6:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
APCNig:
I have sex twice a day or at least once in a day. I have sex from 4AM to 5AM, then go ready for work. Then 10PM to 11PM and sleep. If I happen to miss morning, I won't miss evening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? / TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. / Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.