Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,587 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? (54228 Views)

As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". / Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) / Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Dameland: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
fatymore:
I don't deny him sex. Any time anyway anywhere. We move tongue.

And oga don't deny me too. Anytime my body is doing gbimgbim. We go dick be that grin
Better girl. Na good relationship you dey :-)
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Dameland: 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
Felicity001:

I swear I dey feel u mama no mind all these our wives dem go just dey do shakara like say dem never born or Bleep b4.

My woman only give me once or twice in a month, the annoying thing is she doesn't even care weather it ok or not.
Tell her what you want. Don't settle for half measure.
just say "babe that sex was rubbish".
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
fatymore:
I don't deny him sex. Any time anyway anywhere. We move tongue.

And oga don't deny me too. Anytime my body is doing gbimgbim. We go dick be that grin
You dey sell bedsheet and duve. You go carry come my bedroom?

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Dameland: 7:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
Bornboy4:
Once in two weeks.
That one is sufferman way ooo. Every two weeks?
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by merieam16(f): 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
SuperNova33:
Sex is overrated

And for married couples it's boring and monotonous ... no adventure just pump till you cum and come to your senses.

grin grin grin How can I like ur comment more dan once

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Ezeg1111(m): 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders.

Please this is a cry from a UNIBEN student. Just recently, the new V.C brought a new rule for the payment of school fees just 3 weeks into resumption. If not, there will be an additional #20,000.

Sincerely, my family has been going through some tough times and I usually pay in the second semester.

But just this morning, #20,000 has been added bringing the fee to #61,400

Please, I am a first class student in my finals. It was stipulated that if this new fee is not paid on time, then the students will forfeit their admission. I don't want to miss this, I am in my finals and have a great chance of making a first class.

Please, if you can help me, reach out to me via my email - gcworld2022@gmail.com

Please, this is an appeal. I did not attach my account number so you don't think it is a scan or sad story. You can mail me to confirm and get all the details you need.

Thanks.
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Ikea81: 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
No make em deceive you marry bros...........women once they marry born . Mood don die.
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by wonyi: 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
wunmi590:

Honestly

Well spoken. Except hubby isn't in town then there is a high expectations
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by ceaser: 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
wunmi590:

My wife is from a family of medical practitioners, she doesn't like it, she said it makes women get fat

Withdrawal method or billing'S method should be your choice then, cos the use of barrier methods like condom is a no no between married couples, I believe.

2 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Pegi23(f): 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
Passing by�
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by wunmi590(m): 7:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
ceaser:

Withdrawal method or billing'S method should be your choice then, cos the use of barrier methods like condom is a no no between married couples, I believe.

You sound like a catholic..

Are you one? wink
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by wunmi590(m): 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
wonyi:

Well spoken. Except hubby isn't in town then there is a high expectations

You are absolutely right
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by ceaser: 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
xjiggy:
I'm made to understand that biologically it is unhygienic to have sex during menstruation and culturally and spiritually it is abhorred/forbidden

How worse can unhygienic get between couples that have repeatedly had coitus thru most stages of the wife's genital secretion and probably even during pregnancy? Personally, I believe married couples should not be shy or repulsive of each other's body secretions, really.

I don't see much wrong with it if the couple agrees to have it especially the menses falls within the short period they get to see and already have pent up desires for each other after a long time of being apart; in instances when the couples work far away from each other. Some ladies have extended periods of 7 days, so do you think the spouse should now be limited to 21 days that is not even sure he is gonna see his wife before the following month.

It is also another way to get the worry of conception outta your mind. You'll enjoy it more since the problem of getting pregnant is out of the equation during the period. Definitely not the time when the bleeding is the most profuse and you get all the sheets stained which can be messy. But it can be done early or late into the period when the bleeding have significantly reduced.

4 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by engroke(m): 7:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Onyi22:
Op said Married people only but make I shock una
Na singles dy Bleep pass married couples.
cheesy cheesy
To the question,unless am on my period, I Bleep everyday
Tripple twale
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by SenatePresdo(m): 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
kaptaintintin:
We wey don marry... Na that time u go know say sex too de tire man.

But why the side chicks and runs girls na, if sex dey actually tire Married men

3 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Bennethchiso(m): 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
With the economic situation on ground, i can not remember the last time i had erection unless early morning own. And i even struggle to shove the dickson aside. Person weh never chop belleful na sex go come hungry am?
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Felicity001(m): 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Pushing ya outside. You can manage or talk to her cos d truth is, a woman who's sexually attracted to you won't ration sex anyhow.

Talk watin? I don talk I don tire.
I've made her know I won't think twicenif I've the opportunity to cheatgrin
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by ademi87(m): 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
babaneenoni:
Three times a week cool tongue
just like it says in the Bible grin
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Bellotelli: 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
Timmi:

Can you read what the OP wants again - clearly stated “married only”.
What if he has More than a wife
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by onyxo76(m): 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
2 to 3 times a week is okay for me...very busy lifestyle is my way of life.
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by ademi87(m): 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kriss216:
This latest version of Nigerian girls no dey shame or feel shy again to ask for sex when they're into you.

The few girls I was with before I gave my life to Christ almost diminished my life bar with sex. Favour will bluntly say "Oga, abeg drop that phone I wan fucck"... I go come dey feel shy on her behalf.

I love girls that expressed themselves freely.

are you sure you have given ur life to christ like dis.... Coz wetin u type loud
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by MVLOX(m): 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
As for me be like my wife sex drive and my own dey waka in differently opposite directions. She hardly approaches me for sex Better still the desire to have sex with me is more or less dead or dying. I am the only one that goes to her for sex. Sadly I have gotten used to the fact that my wife has a low sex drive so me self don dey try my best to think about other things. Sex is gradually becoming a non existing factor between me and my wife.... Thank God for the fact that am always busy so cheating is not not even an option for me.....

3 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by ceaser: 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
wunmi590:

You sound like a catholic..

Are you one? wink

No I'm not. But that is the only method I have mastered from day one. I didn't wanna expose my spouse to the untoward effects of OCPs (cos of her natural tendency to getting plumpy). IUCDs is also a no no cos I don't really like how the cord juts outta that place. Injectables, well those ones too have a way of disrupting the hormonal clock of select users. Bilateral Tubal Ligation is never something I will encourage for her, neither will I put myself under the knife for a vasectomy or any form of surgical male contraception.

I'm thinking some form of male medical contraception (using medications) may be considered though. That is just gaining traction and it will be after thorough researches into its safety or otherwise. Till then, withdrawal galore.

Disclaimer: For the readers here, my refusal for any form of medical or surgical contraception does not invalidate or negate the importance of these methods, neither does it emphasise that their use are dangerous to the health of the users. Everyone's system differs and many people are so lucky with using these things without any single adverse effects on their health - I envy such people, to be honest. You only need to visit your physician or reproductive health provider to know and work out which method is best for you. But by all means, good reproductive health is something that must be encouraged.

4 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Kay25(m): 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kriss216:
This latest version of Nigerian girls no dey shame or feel shy again to ask for sex when they're into you.

The few girls I was with before I gave my life to Christ almost diminished my life bar with sex. Favour will bluntly say "Oga, abeg drop that phone I wan fucck"... I go come dey feel shy on her behalf.

I love girls that expressed themselves freely.

I hope ur life is still intact with jesus?hope favour never take am from u again?
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by happiness100: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
After settling all the outstanding bills in the house.
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by tunary(m): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
enemyofprogress:
One dose before going to bed and one dose very early in the morning throughout the week
correct guy. This is just a perfect answer just like I have in mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by enemyofprogress: 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
tunary:
correct guy. This is just a perfect answer just like I have in mind.
I can’t kill myself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by tunary(m): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
happiness100:
After settling all the outstanding bills in the house.
So you choose to enjoy after settling bills, if you don't do sex until you settle gbese
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by enemyofprogress: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
Onyi22:
Op said Married people only but make I shock una
Na singles dy Bleep pass married couples.
cheesy cheesy
To the question,unless am on my period, I Bleep everyday
the only problem you have is that you’re so fokn boring in bed. You’re just like a log of wood
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by tunary(m): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
emmanuelpopson:

how is that place??
E Don scatter by now, red Sea is a good name for it
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Lakes1: 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
It's always war with my wife.. After so much persuasion, I only get may be twice in a month and me I don't know how to do agidi.. I just sort my self outside

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening / Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.