Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,540 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? (54227 Views)

As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". / Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) / Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Pumpumking: 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
Pegi23:
Passing by�

please can i mate wit u dear so i can be yor couple?? (be nice) smiley
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Lamanii22(f): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
Abujaexpress:
Your lips look like Tega's lips. By the way, you look like my Ghanaian ex.

Ohh really...
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Abujaexpress: 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lamanii22:

Ohh really...
Yes.
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Lightorder: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
therealMcCain:

Did you bother to check who you are replying?

You suppose chop ban!!!
oh!!! I am trembling! Mr President, is that you ?
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by abescom: 1:19am On Sep 15, 2021
What a thread
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by efficiencie(m): 2:14am On Sep 15, 2021
phemmylink:
How often do you ask your wife for sex? Should there be an agreed ratio? Because I understand there are varing degrees of individual libido However, most women run away from sex even after the get married, that's one of the reasons why there is increasing rates of "side chickinson".
Ask? Na to jux grab her, shikena. She's always in the mood when I'm in the mood. Sex should be mutual. Both parties should work towards helping the other relish the moment...and though it seems out of place, you need to pray about your sex life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by spiritedtete: 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Please are you serious? Are you talking from experience?

I have been married for 10 years... so I know a far bit..

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by placeofallure(f): 2:21am On Sep 16, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Does having sex with d same person over a long period of time make it boring?

I wonder o. We will soon be 11 years and we're still like Tom and Jerry in the house, inseparable.

2 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by gassbee: 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
Chukdobz20:
Before marriage i have sex everyday with my wife. Then after marriage coupled with lots of night shift and stress i couldn't keep with my wifes demand. Well i have to keep doing my job with her but at times not because i want but because she wants and start touching my manhood.
go and thank God for giving u a nice wife
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by tpapi: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
fatymore:
I don't deny him sex. Any time anyway anywhere. We move tongue.

And oga don't deny me too. Anytime my body is doing gbimgbim. We go dick be that grin
on point dats d way it should be
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by gassbee: 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
Igwe85:
I don't have time to ask again coz my wife always complain of tiredness.... Me don find my way
u mean your way to side chick
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Pegi23(f): 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
Pumpumking:

please can i mate wit u dear so i can be yor couple?? (be nice) smiley

Stupid fool ,crazy idiot..

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by DonroxyII: 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
AutoChick4U:
When in d mood. I wonder how couples wake up early in d morning without doing it! Marry who craves you Una no dey hear
Please, I wanna ask ... Do women feel early morning Konji too like we guys do feel early morning boner?

Thanks !
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by DonroxyII: 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
Lamanii22:
My husband doesn't wanna know ooo... He'd put you in the mood ASAP... NO time... Except I'm on my p.
Great dude, My Nigga .... why you go dey ask .... just mood her up and let the show begin .... I hate asking !

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by DonroxyII: 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ishilove:
Which kind of yeye questions are the mods featuring on the FP, bikonu?
You are just too serious ... Little little play wey people go catch cruise untop .... Maka gini ?
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by DonroxyII: 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
MansoryMX:
If you ain’t married or married for more than 4 years, You will never understand sex is a huge work until you get married that long. Especially for we the men. At first e go dey catch you for body but when tiredness of sex hits you in marriage you go know how far except by divine grace of God that you have a huge sex drive. 4 times a week for me but if madam needs more pounding I concur cheesy
Na Akpu grin
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by DonroxyII: 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
womenareapess:
is a woman God undecided

You don't ask a woman this.. you don't ask a woman that. Blablabla! Stop seeing those daughter of eve as god undecided

Stop this simping behaviour and be a man for once.

You know nothing Jon Snow .... tongue

A Man don't ask, He takes.

if you have what it takes, it shall be freely given to you ...... Who doesn't respect a Stallion ....

Asking is like giving out the opportunity for "No" !!

You are the simp grin
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by DonroxyII: 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Any man wey fit dey knack you every morning dey try. No bi food. At least twice or thrice a week.
She's single ... When d children pops, she will recant her statement cheesy .. dem no dey teli person grin
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by DonroxyII: 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2021
MEGAA:
Sex is overrated joor, my wife wants it all the time, me were go go hustle come bak tired get strength for every time sex?, long story short she left the marriage I no fit kon die because of sex.
Hian, she left because of just sex , E go be more ..... shuuuu .....
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by DonroxyII: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
spiritedtete:

Are you married... if you are then... thanks to your libido... if you are not... wait till you get married first and come and tell us about how you hate sèx... causes are change in hormone or zero attraction to hubby.. or financial messes and so on... . . Generally women are use to losing interest when it comes to sex in marriage. Funny how they will still find another man attractive while still married... this is the man who will raise their raging hormone.

For the question once a couple lost touch in sex... it takes the another grace to find it... however it will never be the same again. And there is no time table for sex... never! The moment your wife start giving you stories of how tired she is... then forget it bro... na to dey manage am remain.
Once a lady's brain is messed up, her sex life is messed up !!
The dude that fixed her Brain up will definitely get the honey pot ..... So, go figure how married women find another man attractive... That's the brain fixer .... for truth or for lie grin
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by DonroxyII: 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
Chukdobz20:
Before marriage i have sex everyday with my wife. Then after marriage coupled with lots of night shift and stress i couldn't keep with my wifes demand. Well i have to keep doing my job with her but at times not because i want but because she wants and start touching my manhood.
Wehdone sir. Sha dey drink Water wellwell with Fruits.... unsweetened yoghurt too ... May God keep flourishing the Ministry ... e no easy grin
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by DonroxyII: 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Mummy ishi cheesy

Be calming down na ...
Hormone na Bastard grin .... When brain too busy na wahala ....
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by DonroxyII: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Does having sex with d same person over a long period of time make it boring?
Nope, but having a sex with whom you ain't mentally compatible (All things being equal) for a long period makes sex boring ......

Sex is mental !!
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by DonroxyII: 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
placeofallure:
My husband is way older than me and even at that, I don't know where he gets the energy from. He is what they call kick and start. If allowed, he'll do it every day but for where? I always run o. Plus he's big down there. It will take days to recover from one episode. You know that feeling when the base of your tummy is turning you....Fear tall men O.

I can try to cope with once a week. Once in ten days will be most appropriate but awon booda oni gba naa ni.
God bless him grin
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by AutoChick4U(f): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
DonroxyII:
Please, I wanna ask ... Do women feel early morning Konji too like we guys do feel early morning boner?

Thanks !
yes

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by DonroxyII: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
AutoChick4U:
yes
Gbam .. Learnt one today ! ..... Oyaaaaaa .....
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kriss216:

Mama d Mama

I greet o
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening / Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.