Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,350 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? (54219 Views)

As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". / Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) / Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ideally, should be 3rice a week then pre-intimacy here and there grin

2 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Ishilove: 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
Which kind of yeye questions are the mods featuring on the FP, bikonu?

4 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Tenshades(m): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lemme learn from the elders.

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by anochuko01(m): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
Vv
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Surround53: 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
38 times per day

2 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by enemyofprogress: 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
One dose before going to bed and one dose very early in the morning throughout the week

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by cerebralniggie1: 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
kaptaintintin:
We wey don marry... Na that time u go know say sex too de tire man.

Who no go no know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Midas01: 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
Why are you lying? Why must you men blame everything on the female gender?
phemmylink:
How often do you ask your wife for sex? Should there be an agreed ratio? Because I understand there are varing degrees of individual libido However, most women run away from sex even after the get married, that's one of the reasons why there is increasing rates of "side chickinson".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by PrinxArthur1(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
If them bill you, your pr!ck go fall sharp sharp

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by kenzysmith: 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kriss216:
This latest version of Nigerian girls no dey shame or feel shy again to ask for sex when they're into you.

The few girls I was with before I give my life to Christ almost diminished my life bar with sex. Favour will bluntly say[i] "Oga, abeg drop that phone I wan fucck"[/i]... I go come dey feel shy on her behalf.

I love girls that expressed themselves freely.
Your lies go kill goat

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Skillsnigeria: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
angry
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
kaptaintintin:
We wey don marry... Na that time u go know say sex too de tire man.

Sex is tiring.

8 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
Everyday
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Dskillful(m): 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
AutoChick4U:
When in d mood. I wonder how couples wake up early in d morning without doing it! Marry who craves you Una no dey hear
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by izubext007: 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
I don't ask , neither she, it's just happen, body language is enough.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Nurseonduty(f): 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Dskillful(m): 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
[quote author=AutoChick4U post=105751074] Funny
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Havesomesense(m): 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
Every morning and night.
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
The thread is for married people alone, not those who co-habit.

11 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Winters23: 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Only a fool keeps tab of this

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by aBrokeRichDude: 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
When the mata dey our body wink. Sometimes if body sweet us for that week cheesy, then through out the week. It all depends wen you and your wife wan to play grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by MansoryMX(m): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
If you ain’t married or married for more than 4 years, You will never understand sex is a huge work until you get married that long. Especially for we the men. At first e go dey catch you for body but when tiredness of sex hits you in marriage you go know how far except by divine grace of God that you have a huge sex drive. 4 times a week for me but if madam needs more pounding I concur cheesy

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Lightway: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lamanii22:
My husband doesn't wanna know ooo... He'd put you in the mood ASAP... NO time... Except I'm on my p.

I know this is a personal question?

But how often in a week?

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by alizma: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
AutoChick4U:
When in d mood. I wonder how couples wake up early in d morning without doing it! Marry who craves you Una no dey hear
May God give you your man. Only few people can relate. Are you a leo?

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Awoleesu(m): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only time I ask for sex from my sex partners is whenever they are on their period because other times, it is my birthright, they give it to me without my asking.

Awful.... angry

You mean you go there when she's bleeding!? shocked

And BTW, what's with the plural pronoun "they...", are you a polygamist?
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
Onyi22:
Op said Married people only but make I shock una
Na singles dy Bleep pass married couples.
cheesy cheesy
To the question,unless am on my period, I Bleep everyday

how is that place??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ? / TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. / Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.