Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,609 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? (54230 Views)

As A Husband, "Before You Ask Your Wife What Are You Bringing To The Table". / Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) / Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
I dont ask, I just climb her and start digging. grin

It annoys the f*ck out of her sometimes, but i don't care.

After all, "you don't believe in anything. You only live for the violence". Love the quote
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
MEGAA:
Sex is overrated joor, my wife wants it all the time, me were go go hustle come bak tired get strength for every time sex?, long story short she left the marriage I no fit kon die because of sex.

You sounds like my kosin. His wife left him because of his sexual underperformance
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
spiritedtete:

Are you married... if you are then... thanks to your libido... if you are not... wait till you get married first and come and tell us about how you hate sèx... causes are change in hormone or zero attraction to hubby.. or financial messes and so on... . . Generally women are use to losing interest when it comes to sex in marriage. [/b]Funny how they will still find another man attractive while still married... this is the man who will raise their raging hormone.

For the question once a couple lost touch in sex... it takes the another grace to find it... however it will never be the same again. And there is no time table for sex... never! [b]The moment your wife start giving you stories of how tired she is... then forget it bro.
.. na to dey manage am remain.

Please are you serious? Are you talking from experience?
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
legba1:
I don't ask my wife for sex.... We make luv as often as we find suiting... In a week at times we do even do it and a times it flows and we have it endlessly....

How do you even ask her for sex.... Mama chinedu, oya lie down, spread your leg now!!! �... Isnt that ridiculous... My wife sleeps in my arms.... Ordinary playing with her hair is enough turn on.. While she just can't resist a peculiar smell she claims I have.. Mind you we had our 9th yrs anniv in july

9years? And sex is still not boring?
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by tunnex190: 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
lilvicky68:
Any need of asking??

Just walk naked in the room

Lmao. No kid around?
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by princewarri1985: 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
My girl will be like "you still dey there dey press phone, i go soon dey go oh'' that simply means let's Bleep and the rest na history,
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by geechy: 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
davillian:
Am I suppose to ask for sex from my wife in the first place....?
Even as a single man I don't ask....
Once the mood is right sex would drop.....
How do people even ask for sex cus me I don't know how to......
If I make advances for sex and you say no, I don leave you sleep....

smiley LoL
baba na real villain you be...
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by AutoChick4U(f): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
Felicity001:

Talk watin? I don talk I don tire.
I've made her know I won't think twicenif I've the opportunity to cheatgrin
Pls don't
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by AutoChick4U(f): 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

9years? And sex is still not boring?
Does having sex with d same person over a long period of time make it boring?

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by kaptaintintin: 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
SenatePresdo:

But why the side chicks and runs girls na, if sex dey actually tire Married men
U fink all men are into side chicks?! Guy when she is acting up or I don't feel like doing it with her I jus go for short time chop clean mouth then move on with important issues. Guy problem no de finish for man head o

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Pelxmiye(m): 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
legba1:
I don't ask my wife for sex.... We make luv as often as we find suiting... In a week at times we do even do it and a times it flows and we have it endlessly....

How do you even ask her for sex.... Mama chinedu, oya lie down, spread your leg now!!! �... Isnt that ridiculous... My wife sleeps in my arms.... Ordinary playing with her hair is enough turn on.. While she just can't resist a peculiar smell she claims I have.. Mind you we had our 9th yrs anniv in july

Wow 9yrs
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Pacesetter123(m): 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:

Wada phuck is

Spooning?
grin grin grin
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by t2luv1: 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
Onyi22:
Op said Married people only but make I shock una
Na singles dy Bleep pass married couples.
cheesy cheesy
To the question,unless am on my period, I Bleep everyday

Hummm prove it
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Lamanii22(f): 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
Abujaexpress:
See your face like sex grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by watchindelta(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
I Bleep only fine girls. Am outa here undecided
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by dominion001(m): 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
Bia op. How can you put such a topic up and say only for married pple, how u go take get comments. Do you really know the ratio of sex between married and the unmarried pple? Married pple dey learn work for where the unmarried dey o.
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Abujaexpress: 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lamanii22:

grin grin grin grin
Your lips look like Tega's lips. By the way, you look like my Ghanaian ex.
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
lilvicky68:
Any need of asking??

Hahahahhahah
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kriss216:
This latest version of Nigerian girls no dey shame or feel shy again to ask for sex when they're into you.

The few girls I was with before I gave my life to Christ almost diminished my life bar with sex. Favour will bluntly say "Oga, abeg drop that phone I wan fucck"... I go come dey feel shy on her behalf.

I love girls that expressed themselves freely.

Hahahhahahaha damn nigga
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
kaptaintintin:
We wey don marry... Na that time u go know say sex too de tire man.
Lol are you sure

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by lilvicky68(m): 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
tunnex190:

Lmao. No kid around?
Separate room for them
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by radiance26(f): 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
No timetable.Anytime I want it,he doesn't deny me,and I don't deny him too.But sometimes the kids may decides to make trouble at night,it just turns one party(me) off.

3 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
MansoryMX:
If you ain’t married or married for more than 4 years, You will never understand sex is a huge work until you get married that long. Especially for we the men. At first e go dey catch you for body but when tiredness of sex hits you in marriage you go know how far except by divine grace of God that you have a huge sex drive. 4 times a week for me but if madam needs more pounding I concur cheesy
Haha
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Johnglory6677(m): 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
Any time
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
lilvicky68:
Any need of asking??

Thank you.... i dont understand the word ask....

Men these days no dey marry their mate...

High verses low..

Marriage issues is becoming an issue.... this sept hmmmm!!

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by fatymore(f): 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Dameland:

Better girl. Na good relationship you dey :-)

I am married

1 Like

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by fatymore(f): 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
You dey sell bedsheet and duve. You go carry come my bedroom?
I am married

2 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by lilvicky68(m): 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
IJEYdiamond:

Thank you.... i dont understand the word ask....

Men these dey no day marry their mate...

High verses low..

Marriage issues is becoming an issue.... this sept hmmmm!!
The funny thing is that bringing marriage issues to the public will not solve anything self..
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by fof1: 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
Onyi22:
cheesy cheesy

Why Not...it is Ur Food Naw...! Over rated Pleasure
Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by placeofallure(f): 11:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
My husband is way older than me and even at that, I don't know where he gets the energy from. He is what they call kick and start. If allowed, he'll do it every day but for where? I always run o. Plus he's big down there. It will take days to recover from one episode. You know that feeling when the base of your tummy is turning you....Fear tall men O.

I can try to cope with once a week. Once in ten days will be most appropriate but awon booda oni gba naa ni.

8 Likes

Re: Married Only: How Often Do You Ask Your Partner For Sex? by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 14, 2021
Onyi22:
cheesy cheesy
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / She Discovered Her Husband Is A Gay, Now This Is Happening / Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.