Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him (36354 Views)

Pole Smashes Man's New Car (Photos, Video) / Update: My Car Involved In An Accident, (Pictures attached) / After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Onliie(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
Easy come, easy....

1 Like

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by papiwyte(m): 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
They go scam am say na village people d fellow am meanwhile na driver fault or mechanical failure.....

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Commentor: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kingcalls:
Is it that people don't know the meaning of brand new car again?? Incase u don't know , brand new car is also known as Tear Rubber ... we are in 2021, thats a 2016 model Toyota corolla ...and he even mentioned it there ...how can 2016 and brand new be in the same sentence in 2021

You haven't heard of brand new tokunboh before?

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Ahmad62(m): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
saintaustine:

Why do we always regard any unfortunate incident as juju or from Village people.

This accident might have happened due to carelessness of the driver.....

Yes true
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ehyaa sorry.i feel for him
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by kingbee90: 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
TMTR:
Y'all need to listen to silence by pop caan, it will do y'all alot of good

Yeah, ta, na, na, na, na
Ta, na, na, na
Ta, na, na, na
Dre Skull, woi

Watch who you tell when you a buy new Bimmer
Careful who you confide inna
A nuh anybody pour my drink
A nuh anybody buy my dinner
So hard fi trust your enemy, hard fi trust your friend
Trust your friend, me nah lie
Mi love mi family but
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Kingcalls: 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
Commentor:

You haven't heard of brand new tokunboh before?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by MrJames007: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kingcalls:
Is it that people don't know the meaning of brand new car again?? Incase u don't know , brand new car is also known as Tear Rubber ... we are in 2021, thats a 2016 model Toyota corolla ...and he even mentioned it there ...how can 2016 and brand new be in the same sentence in 2021
But he said 'brand new' and not latest model.

1 Like

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Kingcalls: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
MrJames007:
But he said 'brand new' and not latest model.

Lol...which kyn people dem get for this Nairaland sef
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by MrJames007: 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kingcalls:

Whatever!
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Rastaramsey(m): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Is insurance loading

If insurance dey, shey he go post
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by harmargedon: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kingcalls:
brand new means something that hasn't been used before. It doesn't matter the date of manufacture. Cars manufactured in 2013 can still be brand new. So you're saying if I buy a note 8 from jumia, it's not brand new because it wasn't manufactured in 2021? Don't let the language confuse you, it's the application that is key.

1 Like

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by OgaTheTop2: 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kingcalls:

The guy you quoted was right sir. We have brand new, tear rubber 2016 Toyota Corolla if you want one. There are some latest models that won't be considered brand new once driven 50 miles and above cheesy

1 Like

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Kingcalls: 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
OgaTheTop2:
The guy you quoted was right sir. We have brand new, tear rubber 2016 Toyota Corolla if you want one. There are some latest models that won't be considered brand new once driven 50 miles and above cheesy

Show me proof....no be buy talk
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Kingcalls: 10:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
harmargedon:
brand new means something that hasn't been used before. It doesn't matter the date of manufacture. Cars manufactured in 2013 can still be brand new. So you're saying if I buy a note 8 from jumia, it's not brand new because it wasn't manufactured in 2021? Don't let the language confuse you, it's the application that is key.

Leave not note...infact most of u dint eve have cars...I no know y o de even argue with una... anyone that has been buying cars for ages both brand new and tokunbo knows u are talking nonsense
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by OgaTheTop2: 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kingcalls:

Show me proof....no be buy talk
I don't need to show you any proof....it's common thinking sense cheesy
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by harmargedon: 5:21am On Sep 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

Leave not note...infact most of u dint eve have cars...I no know y o de even argue with una... anyone that has been buying cars for ages both brand new and tokunbo knows u are talking nonsense
English!!!!! I thought as much.
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by byteem: 6:08am On Sep 14, 2021
Lesson .. when Ur yam dey grow .. u cover am... Always learn to be silent on your achievements.. not everyone who say congratulations is indeed happy for and with you..
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Kingcalls: 6:27am On Sep 14, 2021
harmargedon:
English!!!!! I thought as much.

Are u too dull not to identify typos ...
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by makaveli902: 6:29am On Sep 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

Bros take it easy, In Nigeria here you and I know that we call all the toks vehicles brand new. On a second thought, a 2016 car can still be brand new if after manufacture it wasn't sold until 2021. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by aAK1(m): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2021
If driver chargers them 70k, they will say it’s too expensive and then go and look for 20k drivers
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Etizz: 8:41am On Sep 14, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Yahoo boy loss

See his dp on WhatsApp sef has exposed him

After stealing you want to enjoy the proceed abi?

Hahahaha....u get better eye.....na people sweat dem take dey shine...naija man turn oyibo for dp

1 Like

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by harmargedon: 9:59am On Sep 14, 2021
[quote author=Kingcalls post=105794846] just admit that you're either clumsy or dumb.
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by harmargedon: 10:01am On Sep 14, 2021
makaveli902:

Bros take it easy, In Nigeria here you and I know that we call all the toks vehicles brand new. On a second thought, a 2016 car can still be brand new if after manufacture it wasn't sold until 2021. grin grin grin
don't mind the guy

1 Like

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by harmargedon: 10:04am On Sep 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

Are u too dull not to identify typos ...
don't blame the poor typo bro, you can actually Sue the government for not giving you quality education, or where you replying me under duress.
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Kingcalls: 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
harmargedon:
don't blame the poor typo bro, you can actually Sue the government for not giving you quality education, or where you replying me under duress.

undecided undecided I guess u are not normal
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by harmargedon: 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

undecided undecided I guess I'm not normal
we all know that bro. kiss kiss
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Kingcalls: 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
harmargedon:
we all know that bro. kiss kiss

This car wey u never buy for ur life pain u no b small... go and hustle guy, thats if u even have the head to hustle
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by harmargedon: 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

This car wey u never buy for ur life pain u no b small... go and hustle guy, thats if u even have the head to hustle
I have three cars actually. Just a reminder bro, buying a car is not actually an achievement, it's a necessity. People like you are responsible for unnecessary traffic in Nigeria, because you want to prove you've got little cash. Send me a picture of the car you'd love to drive, Christmas is just around the corner, I'd get one for you when I'm back in the country. Run along now child, daddy's too busy for chit chat.
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Angrygoat: 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
Odeh,u have 3 cars and u dey stay inside 1 tiny room.see yor useless ABBA leather seats and dirty 4 by 4 room in a parlour. See who get 3 cars apus o,with broken telly.
harmargedon:
I have three cars actually. Just a reminder bro, buying a car is not actually an achievement, it's a necessity. People like you are responsible for unnecessary traffic in Nigeria, because you want to prove you've got little cash. Send me a picture of the car you'd love to drive, Christmas is just around the corner, I'd get one for you when I'm back in the country. Run along now child, daddy's too busy for chit chat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Private Car Owners Do Not Need Roadworthiness Issued By VIO - Appeal Court / Reasons Why Spare Tyres Are Smaller Than The Normal Tyres / What Makes A Car Bounce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.