Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him (36361 Views)

Pole Smashes Man's New Car (Photos, Video) / Update: My Car Involved In An Accident, (Pictures attached) / After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by harmargedon: 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
Angrygoat:
Ofeh,u have 3 cars and u dey stay inside 1 tiny room.see yor useless ABBA leather seats and dirty 4 by 4 room in a parlour
that's not mine bro. I'm a business man. I do lots of favours for people. grin grin were you expecting me to post my life on social media before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Kingcalls: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
harmargedon:
I have three cars actually. Just a reminder bro, buying a car is not actually an achievement, it's a necessity. People like you are responsible for unnecessary traffic in Nigeria, because you want to prove you've got little cash. Send me a picture of the car you'd love to drive, Christmas is just around the corner, I'd get one for you when I'm back in the country. Run along now child, daddy's too busy for chit chat.

Close mouth u no get car...I no even bother to read the trash wey u post.... go buy okada at least...thats if u can even afford okada
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by harmargedon: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

Close mouth u no get car...I no even bother to read the trash wey u post.... go buy okada at least...thats if u can even afford okada
it's becoming boring bro. Signing out...
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by Angrygoat: 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
Stfu,pauper
harmargedon:
that's not mine bro. I'm a business man. I do lots of favours for people. grin grin were you expecting me to post my life on social media before.
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by harmargedon: 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
Angrygoat:
Stfu,pauper
two Monika doesn't change the fact that you're broke boy. Take your conversation somewhere else, or preferably watch adult version of BBN and masturbate on it. Have a nice day, or should I say night. Depending on the side of the world that you are in.
Re: Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him by harmargedon: 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2021
Angrygoat:
Stfu,pauper
don't tag me on irrelevant talks, I'm too busy to reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Private Car Owners Do Not Need Roadworthiness Issued By VIO - Appeal Court / Reasons Why Spare Tyres Are Smaller Than The Normal Tyres / What Makes A Car Bounce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.