Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat (34501 Views)

Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested / Alleged Sex In Car On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: It Was A Case Of Murder & Suicide / Police Arrest Tolani Yusu 'O Strong’ Gang Leader For Slashing Man's Intestine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:11am On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
My advice to you Revise the Bible, Again!

How fsr with our physical debate?

Dont run or dodge pls!

I'll visit you in your church....gather audience including your dying father....
You're not getting a physical debate you this terrorist. If you like cry blood. No one is going to give you the opportunity to kill Christians in pursuit of some phantom virgins.
Your terrorist father is who you're referring to that's if you know him. Doll
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Truthissupreme: 6:17am On Sep 16, 2021
Chyjoey:

I have a lot of Muslim friends, very devout ones at that, and none of them have 'struck off my head and finger tips" because I do not believe in what they do.

It is ignorant to ascribe unto the majority, the behaviour of the misinformed few.

The church has committed a lot of atrocities in the past all in the name of Christ, yet all of that is ignored and forgotten.

There are extremists in every religion. Intolerance is not the answer to the problem.
The fact your ignorant Muslims friends don't practice what their Muhammad tells them doesn't make the orders of Muhammad invalid for Muslims (that's why Islamic Terrorists continue to exist because they choose the real way of Mohamed)

No place in Jesus Christ ways was he violent or did he kill, he practice love and forgiveness throughout

The fact that those who claim with mouth do actrocities does not make it what he commanded and his way of life he practiced

Do you see your goof now, Mr politically correct

Can you tell us why Muslim Islam association have not sanctioned imam Gumi and other so called Terrorists imam where Muslims get Terrorists teachings

It is simply because terrorism is islam
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:19am On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
You must finish what you started...

Am glad you agree with all the facts and challenges i mentioned regarding the bible...

The bible is plagiarized...a fake book a fabricated books fulk of lies and fairy tales cool
If the Bible is a book of lies, lies and fairy tales which also exist in the Quran. Is the Quran not also a book of lies and fairy tales then?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:23am On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Christianity preaches lies! The whole baseless faith is built on lying and deception...Bible says that Jews and Christians from their essence were liars. From your "birth" they were liars writing lies the Old Testament declares them. The Bible is full of man-made corruption and fabrications especially in the Jews' ancient history and stories. Their writings were written with the "lying pens of the scribes".

Can we analyze
(a)- Deuteronomy 4:2 VS. the Bible!

- Few Examples from among literally 1000s of man-made lies in the Bible.

(b)- Jeremiah 8:8 confirms Deuteronomy 4:2!

Chaiii! Wahala for Christianity tonight

The greatest corruption is from the Quran that replaces Isaac the son of Sarah and Abraham's her with Ishmael the son of the slave woman. Your Sallah celebration is built on a lie.
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

The greatest corruption is from the Quran that replaces Isaac the son of Sarah and Abraham's her with Ishmael the son of the slave woman. Your Sallah celebration is built on a lie.
I will not relent in curing your madness....

You keep agreeing with my nice points regarding your biblical corruption and forgeries and yet keep jumping pointing the Quran with silly allegations that even a primary school boy can debunk you!

For the sake of my new converts here I'll refute your claim well known regarding Ishmael and sarah...

I'll discuss im detail and use your own yardstick in debunking you! smiley

The Truth About Abraham and his SON Ishmael, Peace be upon Them

1) First, look at Genesis 16:3, “So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian maidservant Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife. (From the NIV Bible, Genesis 16:3)”
Clearly this tells us Abraham (PBUH) Married Hagar.

2) Next let us analysis at why and what age Allah (SWT) commanded Abraham (PBUH) to take Ishmael and Hagar to settle in Arabia (Paran)

“Was Ishmael and Hagar sent to the desert before or after the birth of Isaac? If we were to accept the Biblical version, we would encounter a number of inconsistencies and contradictions. It is clear from the story in Gen. 21:14-19 that Ishmael was a little baby at that time. For example according to Gen. 16:16 Abraham was 86 years old when Ishmael was born. And according to Gen. 21:5 Abraham was one hundred years old when Isaac was born. It follows that Ishmael was already fourteen years old when his younger brother Isaac was born. According to Gen. 21:8-19 the incident took place after Isaac was weaned. Biblical scholars tell us the child was probably weaned at about the age of three. Thus, it follows that when Hagar and Ishmael were taken away Ishmael was a full-grown teenager, seventeen years old. However, the profile of Ishmael in Gen 21:14-19 is a small baby and not a full-grown teenager. Why?

Genesis 21:14-21

14 Early next morning Abraham took some food and a full water-skin and gave them to Hagar. He set the child on her shoulder and sent her away, and she wandered about in the wilderness of Beersheba. 15 When the water in the skin was finished, she thrust the child under a bush, 16 then went and sat down some way off, about a bowshot distant. How can I watch the child die? she said, and sat there, weeping bitterly. 17 God heard the child crying, and the angel of God called from heaven to Hagar, What is the matter, Hagar? Do not be afraid: God has heard the child crying where you laid him. 18 Go, lift the child and hold him in your arms, because I shall make of him a great nation. 19 Then God opened her eyes and she saw a well full of water; she went to it, filled the water-skin, and gave the child a drink. 20 God was with the child as he grew up. He lived in the wilderness of Paran and became an archer; 21 and his mother got him a wife from Egypt. (The Revised English Bible)

1st) First, the original Hebrew for Gen. 21:14 is " and put the bread and water on her shoulder AND the boy." Anyone fluent in Hebrew can confirm this! This reading is still rendered in the Revised English Bible; however, other Bible publishers possibly aware of the discrepancy decided to translate the verse slightly different; however, we can see their trick! How would a mother carry a seventeen-year-old teenager on her shoulder? Certainly he was probably strong enough to carry his mother. Ishmael must have been a baby!

2nd) Second, in Gen 21:15 we are told that Hagar put the child under one of the bushes. Ishmael must have been a baby and not a teenager!

3rd) Third, in Gen 21:16 we are told that Hagar sat away so she did not have to see the child die before her eyes. Is this the profile of a husky seventeen-year-old teenager who probably was capable of being worried about his mother dying before his eyes? Or is it obviously a profile of a small helpless baby? Ishmael must have been a baby and not a teenager!

4th) According to Gen 21:17-18, the angels told Hagar lift the child and hold him in your arms. Is a seventeen-year-old man the object of being lifted up and held in one's arms by a woman while CRYING? Or is it the reference of a small child. Ishmael must have been a baby and not a teenager!

5th) According to Gen 21:19 we are told that Hagar filled the bottle with water and gave the child a drink. One would expect a seventeen year old to bring water to his mother instead. Ishmael must have been a baby and not a teenager!

6th) According to Gen 21:14 Abraham puts the food and water on Hagar's shoulder. Why doesn't the strong husky seventeen-year old Ishmael offer to carry the food and water? Ishmael must have been a baby and not a teenager!

7th) According to Gen 21:20-21?? Ishmael grew up, became an archer and got married. Ishmael must have been a baby and not a teenager!

The above analysis leads to the inevitable conclusion that while the Bible contains some truths as explained earlier, there is also evidence of human additions, deletions and interpolations which only a subsequent authentic revelation could clear. The Islamic version of the story is fully consistent and coherent from A to Z; Ishmael was a baby and Isaac was not born yet when this incident took place. This proves that the real reason behind their settlement in Arabia (Paran) was not the dictation, jealousy, ego or sense of racial superiority on the part of Sarah. It was rather God's plan, pure and simple!”

I hope you are understanding?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 8:03am On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:

You keep agreeing with my nice points regarding your biblical corruption and forgeries and yet keep jumping pointing the Quran with silly allegations that even a primary school boy can debunk you!

For the sake of my new converts here I'll refute your claim well known regarding Ishmael and sarah...

1) First, look at Genesis 16:3, “So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian maidservant Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife. (From the NIV Bible, Genesis 16:3)”

2) Next let us analysis at why and what age Allah (SWT) commanded Abraham (PBUH) to take Ishmael and Hagar to settle in Arabia (Paran)

“Was Ishmael and Hagar sent to the desert before or after the birth of Isaac? If we were to accept the Biblical version, we would encounter a number of inconsistencies and contradictions. It is clear from the story in Gen. 21:14-19 that Ishmael was a little baby at that time. For example according to Gen. 16:16 Abraham was 86 years old when Ishmael was born. And according to Gen. 21:5 Abraham was one hundred years old when Isaac was born. It follows that Ishmael was already fourteen years old when his younger brother Isaac was born. According to Gen. 21:8-19 the incident took place after Isaac was weaned. Biblical scholars tell us the child was probably weaned at about the age of three. Thus, it follows that when Hagar and Ishmael were taken away Ishmael was a full-grown teenager, seventeen years old. However, the profile of Ishmael in Gen 21:14-19 is a small baby and not a full-grown teenager. Why?

14 Early next morning Abraham took some food and a full water-skin and gave them to Hagar. He set the child on her shoulder and sent her away, and she wandered about in the wilderness of Beersheba. 15 When the water in the skin was finished, she thrust the child under a bush, 16 then went and sat down some way off, about a bowshot distant. How can I watch the child die? she said, and sat there, weeping bitterly. 17 God heard the child crying, and the angel of God called from heaven to Hagar, What is the matter, Hagar? Do not be afraid: God has heard the child crying where you laid him. 18 Go, lift the child and hold him in your arms, because I shall make of him a great nation. 19 Then God opened her eyes and she saw a well full of water; she went to it, filled the water-skin, and gave the child a drink. 20 God was with the child as he grew up. He lived in the wilderness of Paran and became an archer; 21 and his mother got him a wife from Egypt. (The Revised English Bible)

1st) First, the original Hebrew for Gen. 21:14 is " and put the bread and water on her shoulder AND the boy." Anyone fluent in Hebrew can confirm this! This reading is still rendered in the Revised English Bible; however, other Bible publishers possibly aware of the discrepancy decided to translate the verse slightly different; however, we can see their trick! How would a mother carry a seventeen-year-old teenager on her shoulder? Certainly he was probably strong enough to carry his mother. Ishmael must have been a baby!

2nd) Second, in Gen 21:15 we are told that Hagar put the child under one of the bushes. Ishmael must have been a baby and not a teenager!

3rd) Third, in Gen 21:16 we are told that Hagar sat away so she did not have to see the child die before her eyes. Is this the profile of a husky seventeen-year-old teenager who probably was capable of being worried about his mother dying before his eyes? Or is it obviously a profile of a small helpless baby? Ishmael must have been a baby and not a teenager!

4th) According to Gen 21:17-18, the angels told Hagar lift the child and hold him in your arms. Is a seventeen-year-old man the object of being lifted up and held in one's arms by a woman while CRYING? Or is it the reference of a small child. Ishmael must have been a baby and not a teenager!

5th) According to Gen 21:19 we are told that Hagar filled the bottle with water and gave the child a drink. One would expect a seventeen year old to bring water to his mother instead. Ishmael must have been a baby and not a teenager!

6th) According to Gen 21:14 Abraham puts the food and water on Hagar's shoulder. Why doesn't the strong husky seventeen-year old Ishmael offer to carry the food and water? Ishmael must have been a baby and not a teenager!

7th) According to Gen 21:20-21?? Ishmael grew up, became an archer and got married. Ishmael must have been a baby and not a teenager!

The above analysis leads to the inevitable conclusion that while the Bible contains some truths as explained earlier, there is also evidence of human additions, deletions and interpolations which only a subsequent authentic revelation could clear. The Islamic version of the story is fully consistent and coherent from A to Z; Ishmael was a baby and Isaac was not born yet when this incident took place. This proves that the real reason behind their settlement in Arabia (Paran) was not the dictation, jealousy, ego or sense of racial superiority on the part of Sarah. It was rather God's plan, pure and simple!”

The important question is who was this only son of Abraham that was offered for sacrifice? Ishmael the eldest son or Isaac the second son? The Bible writers have placed the name of Isaac in the blank space above. Muslims believe Ishmael was around thirteen years old when Abraham was asked to sacrifice him. In both the above quotations the Lord uses the word your only son. Obviously, the logical answer is that the incident must have taken place before the birth of Isaac, the second son of Abraham. So, what could be the reason that the name of Isaac appears in the blank space, as the only son of Abraham? Bible scholars explain that anomaly by putting forward the following two arguments.

The first argument is that after the birth of Isaac, Ishmael lost his status of being a son of Abraham, since he was not born of a wife of Abraham but born to a handmaid of Abraham's wife. However, this argument is false because Hagar was a wife of Abraham otherwise the Lord would not have used the word wife in the following verse.

Genesis 16:3 So after Abraham had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian maidservant Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife.

Moreover, Jews and Christians contend that only Isaac, the one that was born to Sarai was a son. However the biblical passage below tells us that Ishmael never lost his status as a son, not even after the birth of Isaac. If Ishmael had lost the status, the Lord would not have used the word sons in the following verse.

Genesis 25:9 Then his sons Isaac and Ishmael, buried him (Abraham) in the cave of Machpelah.

A second argument presented is that because Ishmael was born to a handmaid he would qualify as a seed or a descendant of Abraham, but not as a son. This argument is nullified because prevailing Nuzi Laws of marriage (exhibit A) tell us that such marriage contracts were legal in the days of Abraham and the child born of a handmaid or slave-girl would have the same status as one born to the wife, even if the wife had a child of her own later. There can be no doubt concerning the validity of the Nuzi laws of marriage. For example, when one traces the maternal side of the children of Israel, Genesis tells us that Jacob (later called Israel Gen 32:28) had four wives. He married Leah (Gen 29:22-23), Rachel (Gen 29:28), a slave-girl Bilhah (Gen 30:4), and another slave-girl Zilpah (Gen 30:9). From these four wives came the twelve Children of Israel: Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph, Benjamin, Dan, Naptali, Gad and Asher (Gen 35:23-26 & 1 Chronicles 2:1-2). All twelve of these children make up the Israelites and are all referred as a combined group, see (Exodus 1:1-9). Four of the twelve children (Gad, Dan, Naphtali and Asher) were sons of the slave-girls. Thus, it follows that about one third of all Israelis are children of slave-girls! Will a third of all Jews stand up and say they are illegitimate? Moreover, further evidence that the Bible clearly includes the slave-children as part of the combined group of Israelis is the Bible's tracking of their genealogy in (1 Chronicles 5:18; 1 Chronicles 7:12, 13, 30). Moreover, we are told that the children of Asher were leading princes.

1 Chronicles 7:40 "All these were descendants of Asher, heads of families, picked men of ability, leading princes."

Consequently, the entire Abrahamic family tree is tracked in 1 Chronicles, including Abraham's children from his first wife Hagar (1 Chronicles 1:29), his second wife Sarah (1 Chronicles 1:34) and his third wife Keturah (1 Chronicles 1:32 - see family tree at main web page).

Moreover, there is a very similar incident in the Bible (Ruth 1-4). In this story a child born to a handmaid is indeed recognized as a son. For example, Boaz, a landowner of Bethlehem, meets a handmaid named Ruth (Ruth 3:9) and marries her. Ruth was a young widow and a handmaid of Moabite descent (Ruth 1:4); the Moabite people were descendants of an act of incest by Lot and his daughters (Genesis 19:36-37). Boaz and Ruth latter had a son named Obed. Later on, Obed became the founder of the royal line of Israel (Ruth 4:17-22), an ancestor of both king David and of the great prophet Jesus. If the son of a maidservant of questionable heritage could have the honor of being the progenitor and forbearer of the most important lines of descent for both Jews and Christians, then why cannot Ishmael, a son of a handmaid, be offered by his father for a burnt offering as his only son? Moreover, this argument cannot be correct because if it were, Sarah would have never said. (Gen 16:2) The Lord has kept me from having children. Go, sleep with my maidservant; perhaps I can build a family through her. Abraham agreed. It is certain that Sarah and Abraham knew the law and did not want to waste their time during their old age building an illegitimate family that would serve them no good!
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 8:06am On Sep 16, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

If the Bible is a book of lies, lies and fairy tales which also exist in the Quran. Is the Quran not also a book of lies and fairy tales then?

So, is it out of tribal rivalry that the descendants of Isaac (Jews) are concealing these facts and depriving the preeminence due to the descendants of Ishmael (Arabs)? In Encyclopaedia Judaica Jerusalem, volume 9, under the heading Ishmael it is written:

"It is related that a renowned traditionalist of Jewish origin, from Qurayza tribe and another Jewish scholar who converted to Islam, told Caliph Omar ibn Abd al-Aziz (717-20) that the Jews were well informed that Ismail (Ishmael) was the one who was bound (sacrificed), but they concealed this out of jealousy

Ishmael's name means the GOD finally heard the Prayer. Ishmael's name is a great proof that he was the sacrificed son. He was born after long decades of frustration and long waits. He was born after a long time of decades of desperation. Isaac would not have been that big of a deal relatively speaking, because Ishmael was already born, and the long horrid desperation was long gone. And Ishmael at the time was his only son, and for a long time too. Ishmael was 13 years older than Isaac. Peace be upon them all.

The challenge wasn't just for Abraham to give up his son for GOD Almighty. Any mere person can do this, even to pagan deities:

[006:137] Even so, in the eyes of most of the pagans, their "partners" made alluring the slaughter of their children, in order to lead them to their own destruction, and cause confusion in their religion. If God had willed, they would not have done so: But leave alone them and their inventions.

While it was a test for Abraham to give up his son for GOD Almighty, but I believe it was also more of testing Abraham to give up what he longed for, and was desperate for, for many decades. And it was also to honor Ishmael, the Prophet of Allah Almighty. Peace be upon Abraham and his sons.

It matters not:

Let me make it absolutely clear that Islam does not stand and fall on:

(a)- Whether Ishmael was the sacrificed-to-be son or not.
(b)- Or whether Abraham and his children were Arabs or not.

None of this matters in Islam. We are only presenting what the Glorious Quran confirms here. If Isaac was the sacrificed son, then it wouldn't matter. We still say Peace be upon all of Allah Almighty's Prophets and Messengers. And Isaac was certainly one of them, and we love Isaac and revere him as much as Ishmael and all of Allah Almighty's Prophets. Peace be upon them all.

Now the shame is on you... hellbound polytheist trinitarian pagan
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 8:14am On Sep 16, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Theres one interesting things about your fabricated bible...

Some verses are deleted cool cool cool

How can men add and delete from the so called book god....lol only the bible experiences such manipulation!

Forgery, fraud, deceit, lies and manipulation are all what your bible stands for!!!!

Let me expose it in detail...

Verses Deleted

I was reading your Bible, Easy-To-Read Version - Matthew 18:10-14. I found that the number of verse 11 existed with no text! The footnote for this verse states that some Greek copies add verse 11: “The Son of Man came to save lost people.” I could not believe it.

Some Greek copies add a verse and some don’t. So the Easy-To-Read Version decided against including this verse. Why? Isn’t the Bible the “inspired Word” of God that no verse should be added, removed, or changed?

I started investigating this problem by looking at footnotes! I was shocked that this is a common problem in the bible.

Many of the following verses also do not exist in American Standard Version, Revised Standard Version, and New Revised Standard. These verses exist mainly in King James Version. The Text that is added or deleted is italicized.

Matthew 17:21 No Text. Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting

Matthew 18:11 No Text. For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost

Matthew 23:14 No Text. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation

Mark 7:16 No Text. If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

Mark 9:44 No Text. Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched
Mark 9:46 No Text. Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched
Mark 11:26 No Text. But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses
Mark 15:28 No Text. And the scripture was fulfilled, which saith, And he was numbered with the transgressors.
Mark 16:9-20, The short Gospel according to Mark does not include the resurrection and ascension of Jesus, 12 verses. The long Gospel according to Mark includes these 12 verses!!
Luke 9:54 Text Addition. And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
Luke 9:55 Text Addition. But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
Luke 10:1. “After these things the Lord appointed other seventy” Some Geek versions have the number 70, others have 72
Luke 17:36 No Text. Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Luke 22:19-20 Some Greek versions do not have the last part of verse 19 and all of 20. This is the part where Jesus said: The bread is my body, and the wine is my blood.
Luke 23:17 No Text.. For of necessity he must release one unto them at the feast.
John 3: 16-21 Some scholars think these are Jesus’ words. Others think John added these verses start with “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 5:3 Text Addition. In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water.
John 5:4 No Text. For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had
John 7:53 to 8:11. The story of the woman that was caught in Adultery does not exist. Old and best Greek copies do not have these verses?!
Acts 8:37 No Text. And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
Acts 15:34 No Text. Notwithstanding it pleased Silas to abide there still.
Acts 24:6-8 Some Greek copies add last part of verse 6, verse 7, and first part of verse 8.
Acts 28:29 No Text. And when he had said these words, the Jews departed, and had great reasoning among themselves.

The serious question about the above deleted verses is: Who added them in the beginning? And why? no single christian on earth has ever answered the Question!!

There are big sections that were added in Mark 16:9-20 and John 7:53 to 8:11.

These are clear evidence that the Church has tampered with the New Testament. Are the above verses “inspired corrections,” “inspired additions,” or “inspired deletions.”? You decide!

I am Still challenging you and your entire congregation for an open debate on any topic of your choice regarding Islam not even Christianity! And you fix the venue yourself!

And I will be glad to visit you and disgrace you over there...

If you are afraid send menyoue contact number and i will track you down and present myself....

Dont be afraid it is a dialogue so we'll figure out who is really truthful physically

We muslims do not lie or insult...you know that! So why must you hide online to lies against us and reject an open discussion?

You see your life?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:17am On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s]Theres one interesting things about your fabricated bible...

Some verses are deleted cool cool cool

How can men add and delete from the so called book god....lol only the bible experiences such manipulation!

Forgery, fraud, deceit, lies and manipulation are all what your bible stands for!!!!

Let me expose it in detail...

Verses Deleted

I was reading your Bible, Easy-To-Read Version - Matthew 18:10-14. I found that the number of verse 11 existed with no text! The footnote for this verse states that some Greek copies add verse 11: “The Son of Man came to save lost people.” I could not believe it.

Some Greek copies add a verse and some don’t. So the Easy-To-Read Version decided against including this verse. Why? Isn’t the Bible the “inspired Word” of God that no verse should be added, removed, or changed?

I started investigating this problem by looking at footnotes! I was shocked that this is a common problem in the bible.

Many of the following verses also do not exist in American Standard Version, Revised Standard Version, and New Revised Standard. These verses exist mainly in King James Version. The Text that is added or deleted is italicized.

Matthew 17:21 No Text. Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting

Matthew 18:11 No Text. For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost

Matthew 23:14 No Text. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation

Mark 7:16 No Text. If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

Mark 9:44 No Text. Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched
Mark 9:46 No Text. Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched
Mark 11:26 No Text. But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses
Mark 15:28 No Text. And the scripture was fulfilled, which saith, And he was numbered with the transgressors.
Mark 16:9-20, The short Gospel according to Mark does not include the resurrection and ascension of Jesus, 12 verses. The long Gospel according to Mark includes these 12 verses!!
Luke 9:54 Text Addition. And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
Luke 9:55 Text Addition. But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
Luke 10:1. “After these things the Lord appointed other seventy” Some Geek versions have the number 70, others have 72
Luke 17:36 No Text. Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Luke 22:19-20 Some Greek versions do not have the last part of verse 19 and all of 20. This is the part where Jesus said: The bread is my body, and the wine is my blood.
Luke 23:17 No Text.. For of necessity he must release one unto them at the feast.
John 3: 16-21 Some scholars think these are Jesus’ words. Others think John added these verses start with “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 5:3 Text Addition. In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water.
John 5:4 No Text. For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had
John 7:53 to 8:11. The story of the woman that was caught in Adultery does not exist. Old and best Greek copies do not have these verses?!
Acts 8:37 No Text. And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
Acts 15:34 No Text. Notwithstanding it pleased Silas to abide there still.
Acts 24:6-8 Some Greek copies add last part of verse 6, verse 7, and first part of verse 8.
Acts 28:29 No Text. And when he had said these words, the Jews departed, and had great reasoning among themselves.

The serious question about the above deleted verses is: Who added them in the beginning? And why? no single christian on earth has ever answered the Question!!

There are big sections that were added in Mark 16:9-20 and John 7:53 to 8:11.

These are clear evidence that the Church has tampered with the New Testament. Are the above verses “inspired corrections,” “inspired additions,” or “inspired deletions.”? You decide!

I am Still challenging you and your entire congregation for an open debate on any topic of your choice regarding Islam not even Christianity! And you fix the venue yourself!

And I will be glad to visit you and disgrace you over there...

If you are afraid send menyoue contact number and i will track you down and present myself....

Dont be afraid it is a dialogue so we'll figure out who is really truthful physically

We muslims do not lie or insult...you know that! So why must you hide online to lies against us and reject an open discussion?

You see your life[/s]?

Tissue of lies. No such thing exists, Stop lying

Focus your energy on explaining why your Quran is a product of plagiarism
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:29am On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:

So, is it out of tribal rivalry that the descendants of Isaac (Jews) are concealing these facts and depriving the preeminence due to the descendants of Ishmael (Arabs)? In Encyclopaedia Judaica Jerusalem, volume 9, under the heading Ishmael it is written:

"It is related that a renowned traditionalist of Jewish origin, from Qurayza tribe and another Jewish scholar who converted to Islam, told Caliph Omar ibn Abd al-Aziz (717-20) that the Jews were well informed that Ismail (Ishmael) was the one who was bound (sacrificed), but they concealed this out of jealousy

Ishmael's name means the GOD finally heard the Prayer. Ishmael's name is a great proof that he was the sacrificed son. He was born after long decades of frustration and long waits. He was born after a long time of decades of desperation. Isaac would not have been that big of a deal relatively speaking, because Ishmael was already born, and the long horrid desperation was long gone. And Ishmael at the time was his only son, and for a long time too. Ishmael was 13 years older than Isaac. Peace be upon them all.

The challenge wasn't just for Abraham to give up his son for GOD Almighty. Any mere person can do this, even to pagan deities:

[006:137] Even so, in the eyes of most of the pagans, their "partners" made alluring the slaughter of their children, in order to lead them to their own destruction, and cause confusion in their religion. If God had willed, they would not have done so: But leave alone them and their inventions.

While it was a test for Abraham to give up his son for GOD Almighty, but I believe it was also more of testing Abraham to give up what he longed for, and was desperate for, for many decades. And it was also to honor Ishmael, the Prophet of Allah Almighty. Peace be upon Abraham and his sons.

It matters not:

Let me make it absolutely clear that Islam does not stand and fall on:

(a)- Whether Ishmael was the sacrificed-to-be son or not.
(b)- Or whether Abraham and his children were Arabs or not.

None of this matters in Islam. We are only presenting what the Glorious Quran confirms here. If Isaac was the sacrificed son, then it wouldn't matter. We still say Peace be upon all of Allah Almighty's Prophets and Messengers. And Isaac was certainly one of them, and we love Isaac and revere him as much as Ishmael and all of Allah Almighty's Prophets. Peace be upon them all.

Now the shame is on you... hellbound polytheist trinitarian pagan

In other words, Ishmael was the promised child though illegitimate? Ok. If he was the promised child, can you show us how the promise was fulfilled through him? Can you show us God's dealings with the lineage of Ishmael through their generations and how they worshipped the God of Abraham their father through the ages. This is the sign of God's promise to Abraham, that his seed will be established with Him forever. Can you show us how Ishmael's seed was established with God forever?

Your problem is the double-speaking and it stems from the credibility crisis your religion suffers. Now you claim it does not matter whether it was Isaac or Ishmael after you first claimed Ishmael was the promised child. Why do you say so? Have you no confidence in your assertions? There can be no two promised child. If it was Ishmael, then the worship of God and God's promise to Abraham will be sustained through his seed. If it is Isaac, then same. So it is a sign of the fact that you have no knowledge of the significance of God's relationship with Abraham that you say it doesn't matter which child was sacrificed.

Let me also educate you. Arabs are the children of Ishmael just as Ishmael was a son of Abraham. But he was not the promised child. If you look at the story of the Covenant in the Old Testament, you will see the clear line of succession as it concerns God's promise to Abraham. This is clearly missing in Arab history. Muhammad then pops up from nowhere and claims to be a partaker of the Abrahamic covenant when his lineage are not of Isaac. Do you see the fraud now?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 9:35am On Sep 16, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

In other words, Ishmael was the promised child though illegitimate? Ok. If he was the promised child, can you show us how the promise was fulfilled through him? Can you show us God's dealings with the lineage of Ishmael through their generations and how they worshipped the God of Abraham their father through the ages. This is the sign of God's promise to Abraham, that his seed will be established with Him forever. Can you show us how Ishmael's seed was established with God forever?

Your problem is the double-speaking and it stems from the credibility crisis your religion suffers. Now you claim it does not matter whether it was Isaac or Ishmael after you first claimed Ishmael was the promised child. Why do you say so? Have you no confidence in your assertions? There can be no two promised child. If it was Ishmael, then the worship of God and God's promise to Abraham will be sustained through his seed. If it is Isaac, then same. So it is a sign of the fact that you have no knowledge of the significance of God's relationship with Abraham that you say it doesn't matter which child was sacrificed.

Let me also educate you. Arabs are the children of Ishmael just as Ishmael was a son of Abraham. But he was not the promised child. If you look at the story of the Covenant in the Old Testament, you will see the clear line of succession as it concerns God's promise to Abraham. This is clearly missing in Arab history. Muhammad then pops up from nowhere and claims to be a partaker of the Abrahamic covenant when his lineage are not of Isaac. Do you see the fraud now?
[/s]

You see how you've digraces yourself..

A Christian claiming to educate a Muslim abt Ishmael? Didn't you see how absurd you sound!!!

I'll love to neet you in person and disgracr you with all your silly claims

Kindly accept the challenge privide an avenue for a debate and we'll figure out the truth

Your people will be our witness!

Nevertheless I'll keep exposing you online..

The more you lie the more i expose you...no matter the topic you run to
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 9:36am On Sep 16, 2021
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

[/s]

You see how you've digraces yourself..

A Christian claiming to educate a Muslim abt Ishmael? Didn't you see how abs**d you sound!!!

I'll love to neet you in person and disgrace you with all your silly claims

Kindly accept the challenge privide an avenue for a debate and we'll figure out the truth

Your people will be our witness!

Nevertheless I'll keep exposing you online..

The more you lie the more i expose you...no matter the topic you run to
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 9:37am On Sep 16, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Tissue of lies. No such thing exists, Stop lying

Focus your energy on explaining why your Quran is a product of plagiarism
You are now denying your own bible... Weldon shameless coward...
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 9:50am On Sep 16, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Lying is in the DNA of Christians....

You cant do without lies and deceits

You deny the mess in your man made bible and church and go around spreading conjectures about the Divine Islam... Thats why you'll always end up in shame and disgrace....

Dirty Tactics of Christian Missionaries

The English dictionary defines 'lie' as: intentional false statement, imposture, be deceptive, convey a false impression. If one were to say it is the methodology of the Christian missionary to lie about Islam, this claim would have a ring of truth to it. Your endeavours have not only left Islam as a misunderstood religion but also one that is mistreated. This methodology has as its origin a seldom-publicised statement of Paul in which he is happy to proclaim: 'If through my falsehood God's truthfulness abounds to His glory, why am I still being condemned as a sinner.' (Romans 3:7)
Even paul the founder of christianity have admitted that he is a liar and a deceitful fellow
Paul felt little reluctance in spreading 'falsehood' so long as the end result achieved the greater glory of God. One will never know, therefore, whether his claimed vision of Jesus on the Damascus road, his appointment as preacher to the Gentiles, and the other teachings he propagated in the name of Christianity were all part of this use of 'falsehood' or not. He would have done well to take into consideration another Biblical text: 'A faithful witness does not lie, but a false witness breathes out lies.' (Proverbs 14:5)
Paul, by his own admission, proves himself not to have been a faithful witness. How much better later Christian missionaries fared as 'faithful witnesses' will be discussed below. Nevertheless, this does not make for a promising start: Paul, the champion of Christianity, admitting to the use of falsehood.

Be bold enough and come out of hidden and face reality.....
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:53am On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:

I will not go into even dissecting the fallacy in your arguments. You know why? Because your premise also defeats the Quranic account as well. Since you have so brilliantly "exposed" the inconsistency in the Biblical account, can you paste the Quranic account of Hagar and Ishmael here?

Also note that your rubbish you wrote here further enforces the fact that your Quran went about copying the Bible. For example, the story of Hagar is in the Torah accounts and Biblical accounts and your Quran now came centuries later and recounted it the same way including with the errors you claim was made in the Biblical account. Not only that, there is nowhere it is mentioned in your Quranic account that Ishmael is the promised child to Abraham and even the so-called marriage of Abraham to Hagar is a farce. Ishmael is an illegitimate child. That much is obvious and an illegitimate child could not have borne the promise. Oya furnish us with the "accurate Quranic account" let us compare and see plagiarism in full view if you dare
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
You are now denying your own bible... Weldon shameless coward...

Where did I deny the Bible. You should not encourage me to deny the Bible becuae your Quran cannot exist if the Bible does not!! It's commonsense
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:56am On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Lying is in the DNA of Christians....

You cant do without lies and deceits

You deny the mess in your man made bible and church and go around spreading conjectures about the Divine Islam... Thats why you'll always end up in shame and disgrace....

Dirty Tactics of Christian Missionaries

The English dictionary defines 'lie' as: intentional false statement, imposture, be deceptive, convey a false impression. If one were to say it is the methodology of the Christian missionary to lie about Islam, this claim would have a ring of truth to it. Your endeavours have not only left Islam as a misunderstood religion but also one that is mistreated. This methodology has as its origin a seldom-publicised statement of Paul in which he is happy to proclaim: 'If through my falsehood God's truthfulness abounds to His glory, why am I still being condemned as a sinner.' (Romans 3:7)
Even paul the founder of christianity have admitted that he is a liar and a deceitful fellow
Paul felt little reluctance in spreading 'falsehood' so long as the end result achieved the greater glory of God. One will never know, therefore, whether his claimed vision of Jesus on the Damascus road, his appointment as preacher to the Gentiles, and the other teachings he propagated in the name of Christianity were all part of this use of 'falsehood' or not. He would have done well to take into consideration another Biblical text: 'A faithful witness does not lie, but a false witness breathes out lies.' (Proverbs 14:5)
Paul, by his own admission, proves himself not to have been a faithful witness. How much better later Christian missionaries fared as 'faithful witnesses' will be discussed below. Nevertheless, this does not make for a promising start: Paul, the champion of Christianity, admitting to the use of falsehood.

Be bold enough and come out of hidden and face reality.....

What is taqiyya?

Note that Paul never said he is lying he asked a rhetorical question. Do you know what that means?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 9:57am On Sep 16, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

What is taqiyya?

Note that Paul never said he is lying he asked a rhetorical question. Do you know what that means?
What it means is Paul is a liar and the founder of christianity way from the real message of Jesus which is moneitheism

You wanna know what Taqiyya means from a Muslim?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 9:58am On Sep 16, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Where did I deny the Bible. You should not encourage me to deny the Bible becuae your Quran cannot exist if the Bible does not!! It's commonsense
Counter attack my claims on your bible or shut up...

I have been exposing the falsehood bin your bible and you agreed with them all
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 10:01am On Sep 16, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

What is taqiyya?

i have Simple yet devastating proof about Paul was NEVER inspired by the Holy Spirit!

Again and again Paul has proven himself, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that he was no more than a false prophet and one of history's biggest liars!
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
i have Simple yet devastating proof about Paul was NEVER inspired by the Holy Spirit!

Again and again Paul has proven himself, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that he was no more than a false prophet and one of history's biggest liars!

Show the proof. Also show proof that Muhammad did not plagiarize the Bible. That's wore than Paul being a false prophet. It is intellectual fraud and he'll most probably be in jail if he were alive now
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
Counter attack my claims on your bible or shut up...

I have been exposing the falsehood bin your bible and you agreed with them all

Your accounts are watery. I have taken my time to cancel them. The subject of discourse is the plagiarism by the Quran. You should focus on that. All your attacks as you yourself have alluded to is diversionary tactics. It's a silent admission of the plagiarism. Shame
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:06am On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
What it means is Paul is a liar and the founder of christianity way from the real message of Jesus which is moneitheism

You wanna know what Taqiyya means from a Muslim?

Paul never claimed to be a founder of Christianity. Peter was the first pope and first among the Apostles. But that is besides the point.

What does Paul's alleged founding of Christianity have to do with the plagiarism that the Quran is?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 10:08am On Sep 16, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Your accounts are watery. I have taken my time to cancel them. The subject of discourse is the plagiarism by the Quran. You should focus on that. All your attacks as you yourself have alluded to is diversionary tactics. It's a silent admission of the plagiarism. Shame
I have dealt with you on that several times...if you still doubt scroll up and read with your brain!!

Furthermore I'll have to continue with Paul nothing will stop me from disgracing Paul today...

Pick any topic and ill disgrece you also....

If you are not happy with my ways.... organize a physical debate ye coward

1- Paul never met Jesus in person while Jesus was on earth. Paul became a "prophet" by claiming that Jesus appeared to him on his way to Damascus.

2- The Jewish Law allows for a man to divorce his wife if she is not pleasing to him. Matthew 19:8, below, further confirms that.

3- Paul was a Jew, and from his writings he seemed to be very knowledgeable about the Jewish Law.

4- Paul, who never met Jesus, was obviously unaware of the fact that Jesus forbade divorce between the husband and the wife, except in the case of adultery!

Paul's words 1 Corinthians 7:27 exposed him to be a liar, because if the Holy Spirit was truly inspiring him, then he would not have uttered such statement! Paul, the Jew, was talking about divorce in general and loosely (with no specifics and no conditions). Yes, the Jewish Law allows divorce between ordinary couples, but Jesus forbade it! In Christianity, divorce between ordinary couples, whom neither one of them committed any major sin against the other, is strictly forbidden, and Paul's general advise for his followers to not seek a divorce makes it clear that he was ignorant of what Jesus taught. The Holy Spirit would've inspired Paul to be speak only about the folks who's spouses have cheated on them to not get divorced from them, which I have no idea how this would've helped his followers anyway to order them to not divorce adulterous spouses!
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 10:09am On Sep 16, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Paul never claimed to be a founder of Christianity. Peter was the first pope and first among the Apostles. But that is besides the point.

What does Paul's alleged founding of Christianity have to do with the plagiarism that the Quran is?
Peternor no peter....paul founder xtianity and Fabricated ur bibles

Paul was a fraud, a liar and a charlatan who claimed to be a prophet from GOD Almighty and that he was inspired by the Holy Spirit, when this was only his wishful thinking and fraudulent desire. Clearly, the only spirit that inspired him was none other than the spirit of satan, and those who continue to follow him after the Truth had been made manifest to them are indeed blasphemous fools!

And speaking of fools here, Paul even had the nerve to call GOD Almighty a FOOL!
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 10:11am On Sep 16, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

You and Paul will see shege today...
To further disgrace himself in the bible Paul says...

2 Corinthians 12:16

Be that as it may, I have not been a burden to you. Yet, crafty (panourgos) fellow that I am, I caught you by trickery (dolos)!

Paul refers to himself as a 'crafty' fellow. The word in Greek is panourgos, which could mean...

1) skilful, clever

a) in a good sense, fit to undertake and accomplish anything, dexterous, wise, sagacious, skilful

b) in a bad sense, crafty, cunning, knavish, treacherous, deceitful

Do you wanna follow the footstep of Saint Paul cool cool
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 10:16am On Sep 16, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

What is taqiyya?

When i finish beating paul I'll turn back and explain to you Taqiyya in details... because it seems you lack the brain to understand what islam is really standing bfor instead you chose to cherry pick things you do not have full understanding of and take then as points bto bash Islam....

Unknown to you that you are only digging your grave grin
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 10:18am On Sep 16, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

PAUL EXPOSED IN MY HANDS TODAY

Paul, the founder of Christianity, rejected the message of Jesus (and everything he stood for) while replacing the Gospel with his own distorted version.

CAN YOU DENY THIS?

The message of Jesus was pure and simple, the complete submission and surrender to God alone. He preached the religion of Islam; he fasted and prayed in the manner taught by the Prophets before him. He abstained from eating pork and drinking wine.

Paul rejected these laws and concocted his own religion, claiming “salvation comes through faith only” (sound familiar?) and not physical action or bodily prayer.

The Bible teaches the exact opposite, the stories of the Prophets teach us that salvation is attained through fasting, physical prayer, and righteous deeds, not just having faith, which is merely an article required in any organized religion.

CAN YOU NOW SEE HOW PAUL DECEIVED YOU GUYS?

ANYWAY YOU HAVE EARS BUT CANT HEAR, EYES BUT CANT SEE...

DEAF DUMB AND BLIND PEOPLE
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 10:25am On Sep 16, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Online liar are you ready for the debate....give me your phone number I'll come over to your place!

The truth needs to be publicized for people to see!

Dont be a coward like the rest of the Christian s lying and insulting people online

Be bold enough to defend your wrecked faith...accept the challenge and see shege
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:26am On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
I have dealt with you on that several times...if you still doubt scroll up and read with your brain!!

Furthermore I'll have to continue with Paul nothing will stop me from disgracing Paul today...

Pick any topic and ill disgrece you also....

If you are not happy with my ways.... organize a physical debate ye coward

1- Paul never met Jesus in person while Jesus was on earth. Paul became a "prophet" by claiming that Jesus appeared to him on his way to Damascus.

2- The Jewish Law allows for a man to divorce his wife if she is not pleasing to him. Matthew 19:8, below, further confirms that.

3- Paul was a Jew, and from his writings he seemed to be very knowledgeable about the Jewish Law.

4- Paul, who never met Jesus, was obviously unaware of the fact that Jesus forbade divorce between the husband and the wife, except in the case of adultery!

Paul's words 1 Corinthians 7:27 exposed him to be a liar, because if the Holy Spirit was truly inspiring him, then he would not have uttered such statement! Paul, the Jew, was talking about divorce in general and loosely (with no specifics and no conditions). Yes, the Jewish Law allows divorce between ordinary couples, but Jesus forbade it! In Christianity, divorce between ordinary couples, whom neither one of them committed any major sin against the other, is strictly forbidden, and Paul's general advise for his followers to not seek a divorce makes it clear that he was ignorant of what Jesus taught. The Holy Spirit would've inspired Paul to be speak only about the folks who's spouses have cheated on them to not get divorced from them, which I have no idea how this would've helped his followers anyway to order them to not divorce adulterous spouses!

Another tissue of nonsense. The topic is the plagiarism of the Quran not Paul's teaching on divorce. Why are you dancing around?

You said Paul was a Jew and yet said people should not divorce. Therefore the Holy Spirit did not inspire him since Jesus gave a condition for divorce. Again I will not go into the fallacy of your argument but the lack of commonsense therein. If Paul said people should not divorce in conflict with Jewish teachings and Jesus also only gave a narrow option for divorce, how does that contradict each other?

Is that why Muhammad went about marrying eleven women including 9 year old Aisha? Do you realize that if Muhammad were to be alive now and in Nigeria, he would be in jail for committing child molestation? Why didn't Allah tell him it is wrong and criminal to make a child a bride? He must be a false prophet!!
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s]Peternor no peter....paul founder xtianity and Fabricated ur bibles

Paul was a fraud, a liar and a charlatan who claimed to be a prophet from GOD Almighty and that he was inspired by the Holy Spirit, when this was only his wishful thinking and fraudulent desire. Clearly, the only spirit that inspired him was none other than the spirit of satan, and those who continue to follow him after the Truth had been made manifest to them are indeed blasphemous fools!

And speaking of fools here, Paul even had the nerve to call GOD Almighty a FOOL!
[/s]

Another tissue of nonsense. When are you going to face the plagiarism carried out by that serial criminal called Muhammad?
Re: Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat by Ibkhaleel001: 10:30am On Sep 16, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Another tissue of nonsense. The topic is the plagiarism of the Quran not Paul's teaching on divorce. Why are you dancing around?

You said Paul was a Jew and yet said people should not divorce. Therefore the Holy Spirit did not inspire him since Jesus gave a condition for divorce. Again I will not go into the fallacy of your argument but the lack of commonsense therein. If Paul said people should not divorce in conflict with Jewish teachings and Jesus also only gave a narrow option for divorce, how does that contradict each other?

Is that why Muhammad went about marrying eleven women including 9 year old Aisha? Do you realize that if Muhammad were to be alive now and in Nigeria, he would be in jail for committing child molestation? Why didn't Allah tell him it is wrong and criminal to make a child a bride? He must be a false prophet!!
lol so you've had enough about plagiarized Fabricated bible and you are now turning to the marriage of our Prophet

Hahaha running away from topics will not save your ass today...

I can deal with any topic you bring and pose you challenges you cant handle ..

Aisha in Islam:

Let's discuss the age of Aisha being 9 when she married our Prophet in Islam!

First of all, it is important to know:

Aisha's parents were the ones who married her to our Prophet, and that no Muslim or even pagan objected to the marriage because it was widely practiced. And even until today in 3rd world countries (Muslims and non-Muslims), little girls as young as 9 or 10 do get married. Anyway, the reason no one objected was to the Prophet's marriage was:

People used to have very short life-spans in Arabia. They used to live between 40 to 60 years maximum. So it was only normal and natural for girls to be married off at ages 9 or 10 or similar.

Marriage for young girls was widely practiced among Arabs back then, and even today in many third-world non-Muslim and Muslim countries.

It is important to know that girls during the Islamic days used to be married at young ages when they either had their first periods, or their breasts start showing off. In other words, when they turn into "women", then they would be suitable for marriage. It was quite different for men on the other hand, because physical power and the ability of living an independent life had always been and will always be a mandatory requirement for men to have in life. So men waited much longer than women in terms of getting married. The guy had to develop both his body and mind before he was ready for marriage.

That is why you see girls as young as 9 or 10 were married to men as old as 30 or even older. The culture back then and in many third world countries today (NON-MUSLIM ONES TOO) is quite different than what you live in today.

Prophet Muhammad's marriage with Aisha was 100% legal and acceptable by all laws and Divine Religions!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

3 Arrested For Rape & Forceful Initiation Of A 15-Year-Old Girl In Ogun / House Help Kidnaps Kate Henshaw’s Young Nephews In Lagos ( Photo ) / Covid-19 Lockdown: Lagos Unrest, As Residents Live In Fear Of Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 245
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.