Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man (73955 Views)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? / So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by spartanian(m): 11:50am On Sep 15, 2021
Kirkman:

Instead of you to think of ways to free the innocent husband who leaves the house to toil from morning to evening to fend for his family and save him from his hoe of a wife who doesn't deserve what she has now. You are asking us for advice on how to tell the woman to stop her adultery. Are you normal at all ? Save your gender first.
Men are really endangered species, we need to start helping each other in overcoming all these deceits.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by drealcivilceno(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2021
zexy2030:

Just send an anonymous message using ur laptop bulk SMS; to the man, telling him, he should come home at the suspected time to see his wife. Just be a man with what you will findout.

From caring family, no intention to break your home but its fine you know what your wife do behind your back. Shalom

Thanks man

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by slowice(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2021
Don't know what to say but this is really bad.

If was her husband, I would wish someone had told me about this earlier, let me not find out when it has gone too far..... Maybe me fathering an okada man's child.

It can also go on forever.... Not everyone gets caught. Given his kinda job, he may never be aware... Not anytime soon.

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 15, 2021
O ga ooo,,, monkey dey work, baboon dey chop.

Steer clear of wahala, bro.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by genii96(m): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2021
Beware of the people saying that you should mind your business in this kind of thing, never be close friends with them, they are the worst kind, they know the right thing but refuse to do it. If you care about the man, let him know, even if you have to be anonymous about it.

12 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Fakbrown: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2021
Botking:
Through a mean of an adulterous women a man is being brought to piece of bread.

If you look well you will find out that the husband himself is also an adultery, and the woman know about it, that's why she's revenging

One thing you need to understand is that women nowadays has revenging spirit, the can't forgive and forgot.

So my kindly advise to you is forget about them, pretend you never see it, and let this scripture do the justice,
◄ Hebrews 13:4 ►
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
, don't come be quoting Bible on threads, if she has to revenge she should go and cheat in her own house

10 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by KingGeedorah(m): 11:53am On Sep 15, 2021
Are you the Okada man in question grin
Truvelisback:
Oga, it's non of ur business. So, don't poke ur nose in their affairs.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Germi9: 11:53am On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:
Good morning guys , there's this woman in my neighborhood who has been having an extramarital affairs with the bike man that normally use to come and pick her children to school in the morning, she has two kid, a boy and a girl, but her cheating spree is out of this world...

Her husband is a nice person and works in one of the big bank in the country on the island, due to his nature of his job, he leaves for work early and return very late...

This crazy woman has been using this to hit her children's bike man on severea occasion, there's was this day I was at home working on my laptop early in the morning, the window of her bedroom shares the same as mine only a fence blocking us apart, I kept hearing heavy moany and repeated thrust sound coming from the bedroom,

This man in question is a cool headed gentle man, easy going in the estate and doesn't deserve this kind of trouble and heart wenching action the woman is taking him through, I don't preay he finds out and I need help on how to tell the woman to stop doing this and at the same time I don't want their marriage to crash....

After knacking, this woman goes to her shop and pretends as if nothing happens.....
Yoruba or calabar am sure
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by bleskid: 11:54am On Sep 15, 2021
women are unpredictable

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Botking: 11:54am On Sep 15, 2021
Fakbrown:
, don't come be quoting Bible on threads, if she has to revenge she should go and cheat in her own house

Oga I see stand with what I said

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 15, 2021
[s]
Romanoff:
This is shameful and a waste of adultery.

If you go even chop frog, you no go chop the one wey get egg?

Olo'kada is what will reduce this woman's life to nothing. I guess she has no ambition sha, cause an ambitious woman would have been about her job or her business.
[/s]

Senseless comment undecided.
Olokadas are humans, too.

If you want to condemn any, condemn the one mentioned in the post only.

I don't pray he finds out and I need help on how to tell the woman to stop doing this and at the same time I don't want their marriage to crash

Werey OP, he wan blackmail the woman so he can join the fvcking league. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by lekonso: 11:55am On Sep 15, 2021
ogascomax:

This suggestion is just rubbish, don't do it and mind your business. Many people have been killed because they won't mind their business. Fate should decide her case and not you. Someone told you that don't allow the devil use you and still you don't understand or you think when you tell the man it was God who is using you.
You are a wicked person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Nanavati(m): 11:56am On Sep 15, 2021
Germi9:

Yoruba or calabar am sure

And am also sure that you are done displaying the emptiness of your brain here

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by pahen1991: 11:56am On Sep 15, 2021
Romanoff:
This is shameful and a waste of adultery.

If you go even chop frog, you no go chop the one wey get egg?

Olo'kada is what will reduce this woman's life to nothing. I guess she has no ambition sha, cause an ambitious woman would have been about her job or her business.
You stay around agooo?
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by hustla(m): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:
Good morning guys , there's this woman in my neighborhood who has been having an extramarital affairs with the bike man that normally use to come and pick her children to school in the morning, she has two kid, a boy and a girl, but her cheating spree is out of this world...

Her husband is a nice person and works in one of the big bank in the country on the island, due to his nature of his job, he leaves for work early and return very late...

This crazy woman has been using this to hit her children's bike man on severea occasion, there's was this day I was at home working on my laptop early in the morning, the window of her bedroom shares the same as mine only a fence blocking us apart, I kept hearing heavy moany and repeated thrust sound coming from the bedroom,

This man in question is a cool headed gentle man, easy going in the estate and doesn't deserve this kind of trouble and heart wenching action the woman is taking him through, I don't preay he finds out and I need help on how to tell the woman to stop doing this and at the same time I don't want their marriage to crash....

After knacking, this woman goes to her shop and pretends as if nothing happens.....

Buy a new sim, text /register WhatsApp on it and send the man what you have written with evidence.. Then destroy the sim

A man that works hard on the island to provide food on the table does not deserve a useless wife like that.

In their matrimonial home o, chei!

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2021
Fear that gender
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Godispeace: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2021
Location please cos me i work in the bank in Lagos island ooooo
Kempinski:

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by demmy66: 11:58am On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:

the husband might be a nairalander oo. With all these details, he would have known grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by tboydbrave(m): 11:58am On Sep 15, 2021
Let the husband know pls. N let him have a DNA test done on the kids too. N so she go carry bike man pikin give am.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Hassanmaye(m): 11:58am On Sep 15, 2021
Hahahhahahaha that gender?!!!!!
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by EmmaLege: 11:58am On Sep 15, 2021
women chaiii cry cry cry
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by boomssey(f): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:
I wasn't planning to approach the woman before na, I just don't support immorality on an innocent hardworking man
just becareful or somethings are better left unsaid

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
You should get a video if you can and blackmail her they seem rich cool I luv people who have more money than sense that way it's always easier to take it from them..... just a suggestion.
Nobody should quote me and yarn dust cause the woman should know perfectly the risks involved in adultery undecided
Kempinski:
the window of her bedroom shares the same as mine only a fence blocking us apart, I kept hearing heavy moany and repeated thrust sound coming from the bedroom.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Neddstark: 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
You have a duty to let the man know anonymously. He deserves a better woman.

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Kempinski: 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
Baba chill, you born boy and girl? grin grin grin grin
Godispeace:
Location please cos me i work in the bank in Lagos island ooooo
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Germi9: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nanavati:

And am also sure that you are done displaying the emptiness of your brain here
You sure sound like a victim,sorry for your loss little one
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by akanjikokoro: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
Since u didnt take any legal action immediately, forget about it and face your own business.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Juicy001: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
No body is perfect, grin
Her husband might be good outside but how about inside? She's definitely been starved of preektomycin capsules and couldn't control her self anymore, my issue with her sha is collecting okada
man's lashings on her husband's bed, just give them time sha, e go soon cast, it's either someone snitches on her or belle shoots out,

But fear who no fear woman o,
her sef dey form MILF grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:
Okay sir, I shouldn't right, until she kills her husband someday out of desperation and shame to cover her tracks...?
Ignore the "mind your business crew". Tell the husband and don't just tell him to sneak in on her anyday. Please observe a pattern. How routinely does she do it? Make sure she is doing the do that day. He should hide some where and barge in on them when she is screaming Harder! Harder!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Peridotushers18: 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
wetin concisec you
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Nanavati(m): 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
Germi9:

You sure sound like a victim,sorry for your loss little one

Victim of what if I may ask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pressure To Get Married (Photos) / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.