Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man (73953 Views)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / I Discovered That My Wife Has Been Cheating On Me: What Should I Do? / So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by okoh66(m): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
Bro, write me on what's app or call me on +44 7888 998628. Might be toxic here talking about it but you got to set your conscience free.

Kempinski:
Good morning guys , there's this woman in my neighborhood who has been having an extramarital affairs with the bike man that normally use to come and pick her children to school in the morning, she has two kid, a boy and a girl, but her cheating spree is out of this world...

Her husband is a nice person and works in one of the big bank in the country on the island, due to his nature of his job, he leaves for work early and return very late...

This crazy woman has been using this to hit her children's bike man on severea occasion, there's was this day I was at home working on my laptop early in the morning, the window of her bedroom shares the same as mine only a fence blocking us apart, I kept hearing heavy moany and repeated thrust sound coming from the bedroom,

This man in question is a cool headed gentle man, easy going in the estate and doesn't deserve this kind of trouble and heart wenching action the woman is taking him through, I don't preay he finds out and I need help on how to tell the woman to stop doing this and at the same time I don't want their marriage to crash....

After knacking, this woman goes to her shop and pretends as if nothing happens.....

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Kempinski: 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ha rema tun boro je grin grin, blackmail gini, that's the last thing bro.... Not like I'm broke or anything grin angry, I'm trying to find a reasonable way to solve an issue not finding a way to get into jail grin grin, blackmail isn't the point at the moment, and no be something I fit get mind do, the man has given me freelancing job many times and I know the favour he has done as a person for me..
Remag666:
You should get a video if you can and blackmail her they seem rich cool I luv people who have more money than sense that way it's always easier to take it from them..... just a suggestion.
Nobody should quote me and yarn dust cause the woman should know perfectly the risks involved in adultery undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
Dark pleasures actually have some sort of tingling effect on the pleasure part of a woman's brain. The best man in the eyes of a woman is that man who creates that space to enable her display her bitchy desires.

No matter how religious a woman appears, this thing is there. She just tries to look good so she won't be judged. If she finds a man who understands these dark desires, and can keep a secret, she will live inside his dick.
cutecommend:
Okada-istic cheating....

Lust is a dirty spirit....

The demon of lust: You might see a clean woman with decent look, good education and responsible face, having sex with dirty-looking, agbo-drinking and armpit-smelling tout with maximum pleasure, as she might enjoy the smell as an enhancer to the sex...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Godispeace: 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
yes oooo
Kempinski:
Baba chill, you born boy and girl? grin grin grin grin
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by rosalieene(f): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
Romanoff:
This is shameful and a waste of adultery.

If you go even chop frog, you no go chop the one wey get egg?

Olo'kada is what will reduce this woman's life to nothing. I guess she has no ambition sha, cause an ambitious woman would have been about her job or her business.
Asin ehn
Serious waste of adultery.
If you want to sin, do it well.
Don't go to hell because of a bike man, instead go to hell because of people like Tony Elumelu grin
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Timi2016(m): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
Weerrreyyy ��

Badbunny:
We all know that deep down, you wanna hit too grin grin
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by zexy2030(m): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
ogascomax:

This suggestion is just rubbish, don't do it and mind your business. Many people have been killed because they won't mind their business. Fate should decide her case and not you. Someone told you that don't allow the devil use you and still you don't understand or you think when you tell the man it was God who is using you.
You r a coward n wicked. Mordecai was honored, because he revealed the conspiracy for the king to be killed. Be your brothers keeper, tell him anonymously.

That's the fruit of the quack knowledge u have. You lack understanding. View his witness with the eyes of God, what do you think he will do. She must have been warned personally but she refused. A dog that will be missing will not heed advice. Her friends are seeing it but afraid but as a man who understand cheating is evil. Expose her.
What you want others, do to you, do same to others.

So when u r driving and your neighbour saw ur approaching kidnappers den minding his business. I think you will praise him,that u were approaching danger and there was no sign but that neighbor knows u will be kidnapped. Pls who is more wicked, the one who warned you quietly for his own safety or the one minding his business because he dread the kidnappers.?

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by PGKing1(m): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
Wetin be your own ? Go report Buhari grin

Meanwhile Original Backwoods available at Wholesale prices Dm or check my sig
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Ahmback(m): 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hmmm, na wa ooo. If the husband no wan service her generator,then make another person do am na.
can u imagine how your mind works.
After you will still come here to say all men are cheats, bla bla bla sad sad

I pity person wey go marry dis one

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:
Okay sir, I shouldn't right, until she kills her husband someday out of desperation and shame to cover her tracks...?
Please bro, message her husband with an anonymous number. Tell him not to tell the wife anything about una conversation and don't let him have an idea of who he is chatting with.

Abeg make you give use an update. Women like that disgust me a lot.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Terrence99: 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
Truvelisback:
Oga, it's non of ur business. So, don't poke ur nose in their affairs.

You must be an illegitimate child born to an adulterer.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Bigchristo: 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:
Good morning guys , there's this woman in my neighborhood who has been having an extramarital affairs with the bike man that normally use to come and pick her children to school in the morning, she has two kid, a boy and a girl, but her cheating spree is out of this world...

Her husband is a nice person and works in one of the big bank in the country on the island, due to his nature of his job, he leaves for work early and return very late...

This crazy woman has been using this to hit her children's bike man on severea occasion, there's was this day I was at home working on my laptop early in the morning, the window of her bedroom shares the same as mine only a fence blocking us apart, I kept hearing heavy moany and repeated thrust sound coming from the bedroom,

This man in question is a cool headed gentle man, easy going in the estate and doesn't deserve this kind of trouble and heart wenching action the woman is taking him through, I don't preay he finds out and I need help on how to tell the woman to stop doing this and at the same time I don't want their marriage to crash....

After knacking, this woman goes to her shop and pretends as if nothing happens.....
Some women are really shameless when it comes to sex and pleasure, at least a woman should protect her dignity, if it’s something that is wrong with her husband they should find a solution to that rather than resulting to extra marital affairs. She Dey collect gbonla while her husband Dey work his ass off what a disgusting scenario tomorrow now bike man go nack belle put then she go carry the Pikin give her husband

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Kenogidi: 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
Which tribe is the woman from?
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Verysmart101: 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
Truvelisback:
Oga, it's non of ur business. So, don't poke ur nose in their affairs.

Pray ur partner doesn't do same to you

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Mvena(f): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
So as you tell us now, what should we do?
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by micky90(m): 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
Bro, abeeg tell her husband and update us as e dey go. God bless you as you go do am.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Kempinski: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
Realx it's not you grin cheesy grin cheesy
Godispeace:
yes oooo
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by CHoccolaTE: 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
I cant believe nairalanders are swallowing this story of lies.

OP just fabricated this thread from his lying, dishonest imagination.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Verysmart101: 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
Botking:
Through a mean of an adulterous women a man is being brought to piece of bread.

If you look well you will find out that the husband himself is also an adultery, and the woman know about it, that's why she's revenging

One thing you need to understand is that women nowadays has revenging spirit, the can't forgive and forgot.

So my kindly advise to you is forget about them, pretend you never see it, and let this scripture do the justice,
◄ Hebrews 13:4 ►
Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

So how did u know that her husband too is into adultery from ur face me I slap you apartment? So any woman that cheats her husband too is cheating and it's now called revenge right? I pray such evil fate will befall u too.Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by DMCY: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:
Okay, this should work though wink wink

When you do, don’t forget to update us on how it goes grin grin grin
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by dchamp234(m): 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
Romanoff:

Olo'kada is what will reduce this woman's life to nothing. I guess she has no ambition sha, cause an ambitious woman would have been about her job or her business.
Condem the act if you feel it's bad, is olokada like you call it not a man with a penis like every other man God created? What if he was a Senator or a top government official? Will you still say this? Our destinies are different but we're all human.
Peace.
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by rolams(m): 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
Must you talk everything you see?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by igbsam(m): 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
Find a way to inform the man. You might be saving a life from a disastrous emotional trauma. All genders are scum including bobrisky
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
Picker28:
this knacking is too much

Na your knacking?

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by MOTOPARK: 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hmmm, na wa ooo. If the husband no wan service her generator,then make another person do am na.
what sort of Wreck mentality is this for moral sake
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by CSTRR: 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
It's not today na.
It's everywhere.

One of my friends impregnated a married woman during his youth service.
A married woman that was living in the same compound with him in osun state.
The husband is a trailer driver.

She aborted the pregnancy and they kept fucccking.

Till today, I no dey look the guy with better eye again.

8 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Akanoaaa(m): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
Mind the business that pays you,don't be a tool for the devil to use.

The one wey dey use the woman na holy ghost?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Hassanmaye(m): 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kempinski:
grin grin grin werey guy
Hahahhahahaha so is true bad boy you want to collect your share of national cake
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by ImaIma1(f): 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
Na wa o. Someone will be cheating and still moaning loudly...the audacity!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by Hassanmaye(m): 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
cutecommend:
Okada-istic cheating....

Lust is a dirty spirit....

The demon of lust: You might see a clean woman with decent look, good education and responsible face, having sex with dirty-looking, agbo-drinking and armpit-smelling tout with maximum pleasure, as she might enjoy the smell as an enhancer to the sex...
That gender
Re: My Neighbor Has Been Cheating On Her Husband With A Bike Man by OKAIVBO: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
Romanoff:

Romanoff are you Bini ?"Olo'kada"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pressure To Get Married (Photos) / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.