Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos (64194 Views)

"I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Besk: 10:45am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:
What do you guys think?

All High Commissions and Embassies should beware - DO NOT FALL FOR THIS DRAMA.

Very soon, they will collate all the photos and comments from here and present it with an application that they are being persecuted. It is a lie. They have expressed their opinions here and others have simply exercised their rights to disagree with them. Nothing more nothing less.

All High Commissions and Embassies should beware - DO NOT FALL FOR THIS TRICK.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by derecho(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2021
They are also looking for traffic.

Phoenix999:
Nairaland MODS, how the hell did this post promoting illegality get to FP??

This Deviant posted this aberration and you guys pushed it to FP... are Nairaland Mods now paid to promote illegality or what??

Seun, and others you are hereby referred to rule 9. KINDLY CLOSE THIS THREAD FOR PROMOTING SAME SEX MARRIAGE and in extension illegality.

SECTION 5 AND SECTION 6 OF THE SAME SEX MARRIAGE PROHIBITION ACT 2013 is instructive!!!

NAIRALAND SHOULD NOT BE USED TO PROMOTE CRIMINALITY.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Lighthammer(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

Christians grin alway cherry pick what to support and what not to support. The government should criminalize fornication, Adultery,lying and other Things their Bible condemn, They will start crying fire and brimstone. Because lgbt doesn’t concern most of them that why they re hateful grin grin grin
femme fatale stop dragging christians into ur arguement.i for example do not care whether u are straight or bisexual..i dont give a Bleep...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Godispeace: 10:49am On Sep 16, 2021
me sef dey confuse ooooo grin grin grin who be wife , who be husband , they both look like man grin
mariahAngel:
They are both masculine lesbians.
Who be husband, who be wife?

Homosexuality is both naturally and spiritually wrong.
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by ThEGodFaThEr104: 10:49am On Sep 16, 2021
sarahade:

I'm not fighting with you or telling you to accept what you don't like.
All I'm telling you is that God will still forgive an homosexual who repents tomorrow whether you like it or not.
Fire and brimstone will not also rain on them because you hate them.
And God will not stop blessing or loving them because you hate them.
But you can lose your eternity on hate if you don't mind your business.
LOVE their neighbours as thy self this is the second greatest commandment.
Peace
I did not condemn homosexuals I only condemned the act "homosexuality".
It's based on the greatest commandment of "LOVE their neighbours as thy self" that we as Christians are pointing out the ills of homosexualism.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Preacherrr(m): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2021
KOBOJUNKIE OR WHAT EVER YOUR NAME IS. STOP BEEN SUBTLE; EVEN THOUGH I KNOW YOU ARE A SEED OF THE SERPENT WHO IS SUBTLE AND EVIL IN NATURE. STOP MISINTERPRETING THE SCRIPTURE. JESUS VIEW ON FORNICATION WERE HE SAID THAT LOOKING AT A WOMAN LUSTFULLY IS FORNICATION, IS ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU KNOW THAT GOD IS AGAINGST ALL KINDS OF SEXUAL SIN. HOMOSEXUALITY IS DEVILISH, IT IS AIMED AT STOPPING GOD'S PLAN FOR PROCREATION. GOD SAID BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY, BUT SATAN AND YOUR LIKES ALWAYS WANT TO GO AGAINST GOD'S ORIGINAL INTENTION. THAT IS WHY YOU ARE HERE SAYING JESUS DIDN'T CONDEM HOMOSEXUALITY.
Besk:

Your father satan has eaten deep into your soul. How dare you try to twist the Holy Bible (God’s Sacred Word) to try to justify your hell-inspired behaviour?

Look, God is not mocked, whatsoever a man/woman sows, that’s what they will reap.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (NKJV)
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by cutieme(m): 10:50am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

Everyone can’t be gay, don’t be deluded, same way everyone can’t be black, white, straight, left handed, Christian or atheist. People will always be different, there nothing u nor I can do
But call a spade a spade please, it's high time we said things the way they should be said ,know this and know peace, enough of this sentimental judgement that has brought Nigeria this far with all the ills attached to her.
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Johel(m): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

So heterosexuality is now equated to poverty stricken life?

Be wise...face ur life and leave dem to theirs...their homosexuality no concern you...besides who are you?...are you God?..face your life abeg,No be you holy pass.
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Preacherrr(m): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2021
[quote author=Besk post=105868784]
PLEASE DON'T MIND THAT KOBOJUNKIE GUY. HE IS A SEED OF THE SERPENT.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Carlmax(m): 10:56am On Sep 16, 2021
Besk:

I feel so sad for you. You have gone so far but you’d better check yourself before it’s too late. The Bible says there’s a way that seemeth right to man bug the end thereof is destruction (hell) - Proverbs 14:12

Bro I am as straight as a Lazer beam and happily married too. Some people are different, accept it. And yes, the point of Christians being selective of the sins they chose to condemn is very valid.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Preacherrr(m): 10:56am On Sep 16, 2021
DON'T MIND THAT KOBOJUNKIE GUY. YOU ARE VERY CORRECT SIR. HIS FATHER SATAN HAS EATEN DEED INTO HIS SOUL.
Besk:

Your father satan has eaten deep into your soul. How dare you try to twist the Holy Bible (God’s Sacred Word) to try to justify your hell-inspired behaviour?

Look, God is not mocked, whatsoever a man/woman sows, that’s what they will reap.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (NKJV)
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Poiu11: 10:56am On Sep 16, 2021
undecided kiss
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by ThEGodFaThEr104: 10:59am On Sep 16, 2021
Johel:

Be wise...face ur life and leave dem to theirs...their homosexuality no concern you...besides who are you?...are you God?..face your life abeg,No be you holy pass.
Pray your children don't wake up one day and start sleeping with animals because then you'll realise what you've just said.
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Chiffy: 11:01am On Sep 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Just only one condom could have stopped us from seeing this two useless species undecided. Just only one condom lipsrsealed

Lwkmd rotflao
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2021
angry,If slap this barnis,una go hear the odour, bunkum angry
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by jeffrey04(m): 11:08am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:
What do you guys think?

But na u ask wetin we think na, why u come they vex for our response?
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Chiffy: 11:10am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

You re a cis straight person, telling other people how they were born and weren’t born, you have no right to speak on something you know nothing about nor have you live through, and how do you know the natural order of life, some p0rinciples your parent taught you from outdated times. If you point is nobody is born a lesbian is simply ignorant and you should keep it to yourself. Live and let live.

Nobody is Cis here. Straight is Straight. And YES. nobody is born lesbian or gay. They are not natural. Both are manifestation of the environment one has been exposed to

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Cosmatikka: 11:11am On Sep 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Pray make you see man wey go put you for house with this kind of mumu mentality wey you get so undecided
No need arguing with d bltch. Check her profile and see she's a lesbian, so her brain is already eroded to see reasons with wat u re saying
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by sarahade(f): 11:13am On Sep 16, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

I did not condemn homosexuals I only condemned the act "homosexuality".
It's based on the greatest commandment of "LOVE their neighbours as thy self" that we as Christians are pointing out the ills of homosexualism.

You are not pointing out the ills, you are simply judging them.
Judges 1:1 judge not so that ye may not be judge.
He who has no sin, should cast the first stone.
Matt 7:5.
And please don't forget 1 thessalonials4:11
Peace
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Johel(m): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr104:

Pray your children don't wake up one day and start sleeping with animals because then you'll realise what you've just said.

I said it...poverty stricken mentality...please get lost with your poor reasoning.
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by NairaMaster1(m): 11:17am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

You should be worried about your life or where you’ll see your next meal from

This doesn’t affect you nor me, physically, financially or mentally. Live and let live

You always support evil. It may not affect you because you're evil but it affects others. Tomorrow, they will go and adopt a child. Don't you think it will affect that child mentally? Answer in your mind.

Bad is bad.
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by ThEGodFaThEr104: 11:20am On Sep 16, 2021
sarahade:

You are not pointing out the ills, you are simply judging them.
Judges 1:1 judge not so that ye may not be judge.
He who has no sin, should cast the first stone.
Matt 7:5.
And please don't forget 1 thessalonials4:11
Peace
Now tell me how I judged them? By telling them that their act is not just sinful but abnormal?
Babe, the truth is, homosexualism doesn't just destroy the spirit, it also destroys you physically and the bible rightly condemns it.
Know this and know peace.
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by NairaMaster1(m): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

Women aren’t here to please your childlike ego. People are allowed to love and marry who they want.
Be miserable elsewhere.

You again? Chai.
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Olam09(m): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:
What do you guys think?
One thing about homosexuality is that it's a sin.. i know some idiot will want to argue about this..
When God listed out what are sins against him he listed killing, stealing, homosexuality as a sin.. so people who trynna justify homosexuality not to be a sin are technically telling us stealing and killing is not a sin.. so a sin is a sin homosexuality is definitely a big disgusting sin
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by ThEGodFaThEr104: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2021
Johel:

I said it...poverty stricken mentality...please get lost with your poor reasoning.
What do you understand by poverty mentality?
You just open your filthy gay mouth and be shouting upandan without knowing the meaning of what you're saying, Oponu.
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Olam09(m): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

Women aren’t here to please your childlike ego. People are allowed to love and marry who they want.
Be miserable elsewhere.
Just like the way a woman married her daughter abi? You ought to know this is a big sin Oga.. homosexuality is a big sin trying to make it look like it's not a sin is technically telling us stealing and killing which was listed among homosexuality and other sin are not sin..
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Danniedpastor(m): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

You should be worried about your life or where you’ll see your next meal from

This doesn’t affect you nor me, physically, financially or mentally. Live and let live

If they wanted privacy... They shouldn't have brought it to the public.
. Lesbian apologist
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by zoghys: 11:24am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

Be miserable elsewhere.

You sound like a fucki homo.
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Danniedpastor(m): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

You re a cis straight person, telling other people how they were born and weren’t born, you have no right to speak on something you know nothing about nor have you live through, and how do you know the natural order of life, some principles your parent taught you from outdated times. If you point is nobody is born a lesbian is simply ignorant and you should keep it to yourself. Live and let live.

How they were born?
Meaning even the robbers on the street should not be condemned (since they started stealing from their childhood) because, they were born that way.

You better repent and come for prayers.
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by drsibz66(m): 11:30am On Sep 16, 2021
I went through the comments on this post and i am now convinced that there is God (Good) and a devil(evil) . So many agents of the devil in human form manifesting within the context of live and lets live and right of sexuality .

Lets not be deceived , some of them dont even know they are demons ,they are here to make you think some things are right or u arent smart enough to see the other side of the arguments. Like the snake and eve

Even if you dont believe in God but dont you ask yourself how come we have male and female, is nature also stupid?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Besk: 11:31am On Sep 16, 2021
Carlmax:

Bro I am as straight as a Lazer beam and happily married too. Some people are different, accept it. And yes, the point of Christians being selective of the sins they chose to condemn is very valid.

Your life, your business. I am only quoting the WORD of God. It’s not compulsory that anyone accepts it. I’ve only done what is required of me as a Christian.

I wish you luck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) / At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? / A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.