Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos (64204 Views)

"I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Ikpunekenwa(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2021
SunshineHQ:
ekuke!
Shey I cool down ask you question, na vawulence you just need abi? Are you the sunshine I normally see in xiaomi thread? It is xiaomi that has kept me civil where you are for now.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by makavelli80(m): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2021
mariahAngel:
They are both masculine lesbians. Who be husband, who be wife?

Homosexuality is both naturally and spiritually wrong.
u dey mind dem? Dnt b surprise to their kind jumping to their defence
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by jevic(m): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2021
Absolute trash.
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Emmaomotob(m): 9:44am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

Don’t be dense
I’m already married with a kid in Abuja

If you want to be miserable, go and be miserable elsewhere. Don’t tag me to foolish comment again. U lots reek of ignorance. Cave men Nd women
Yet, you look so stupid, indecent and poorly kept. You don't seem to have the intelligence to properly order your priorities. Dumb kid.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by ABCthings: 9:46am On Sep 16, 2021
free2ryhme:

Twists all you want the bible is one and whole.

In John 14:12, Jesus says whoever believes in Him will do not only the works that He did, but even greater works.

You can never believe in homosexuality and Christ at the same time.

Romans 8:3-4 For what the Law could not do, weak as it was through the flesh, God did: sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, he condemned sin in the flesh, so that the requirement of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. For those who are according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who are according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.

Genesis 2:24: “For this cause a man shall leave his father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife; and the two shall become one flesh” (Matt. 19:5 AT; . Mark 10:7–8 )

Jesus affirmed the covenanted union of one man and one woman as the only normative expression of human sexuality.

Ignore kobojunk for your sanity. The way he intentionally twists scriptures shows that he has a hidden agenda
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Sleekmilan01(m): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Galatians is not God's Law but instead Paul's view expressed in His letter to the Christians in Galatia. undecided

Again, it is against God's Law aka sin to add, remove or modify commandments as given us by Jesus Christ, the one who is God's Law to us. Any idea that contradicts or adds to that which Jesus Christ gave to us and finished on the cross is against God .I.e. AntiChrist. undecided

Was Paul a disciple of Christ when Jesus was alive??
Or didn't same Jesus said he's leaving the holy spirit behind to guide men and since it was the holy spirit that came upon Saul and changed him to Paul the disciple,we can't erase his teachings because he's not Jesus Christ...

You Christians should stop killing off God's teachings in the Bible because you want to please yourself and others...

Homosexuality is outrightly wrong and it's one of the major reason Sodom and Gomorrah was completely wiped off from earth

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Ssoil(f): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Nozino: 9:46am On Sep 16, 2021
Charmingrascal:
grin

There are straight couples with fertility problems. The purpose of marriage isn’t to procreate. Live and let live.
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by SunshineHQ(m): 9:48am On Sep 16, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Shey I cool down ask you question, na vawulence you just need abi? Are you the sunshine I normally see in xiaomi thread? It is xiaomi that has kept me civil where you are for now.
sorry u have a similar moniker with sum1 quoting me in the religion section. my bad
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 16, 2021
mariahAngel:
They are both masculine lesbians. Who be husband, who be wife?

Homosexuality is both naturally and spiritually wrong.
Yet you don't see gender. Confused Hypocrite
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by neyoohhh: 9:51am On Sep 16, 2021
Op. Is one of them. Them plenty. Shebi I don try tell una.

These girls ehnn, other girl's, animals and toy's is what they're using to replace men .

I have proof.

See ops face.

She/ her .. defo one of them.

Uselessness

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by AmDayo: 9:51am On Sep 16, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
Welcome to Nigeria where people are lambasted for saying the right thing....

What a luving country grin grin

Hi bolarineliza. I reside in ilorin, I will love to meet you and know you.
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by TWLifestyle: 9:51am On Sep 16, 2021
mariahAngel:

Durling, I don’t worry about life, much less food.

God loves homosexuals people, but hate homosexuality.
Keep quiet,.You bigot . You people lways hiding the hate amd intolerance in your heart under religion .how does another person's life concern you ? Fight for your own heaven leave others alone . Abi , is your entry into heaven affected by their marriahe?
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by ntyce(m): 9:52am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

You should be worried about your life or where you’ll see your next meal from

This doesn’t affect you nor me, physically, financially or mentally. Live and let live

If they don't want it to affect me then they should keep their shit to themselves....

If you don't want us to criticize your foolishness, leave it in the 4 walls of your house...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by ABCthings: 9:52am On Sep 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You force your view on them when you judge them by a standard that is not even of their world. undecided
you are also forcing your view on him when you judge him by his comment

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

This doesn’t affect you nor me, physically, financially or mentally. Live and let live

Hi, what do you think about gay man marrying a Lesbian in Nigeria? Like can it work? Do lesbians wish to get married to gay men? Cos I know gays want such from lez
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 16, 2021
mariahAngel:

A peg and a peg does not fit. Neither does a hole and a hole. A round peg fits perfectly in a round hole.
Homophobes like u are closet pucci licker
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Bolarineliza202: 9:53am On Sep 16, 2021
AmDayo:

Hi bolarineliza. I reside in ilorin, I will love to meet you and know you.
That came as a shock to me!!
But why?
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by TWLifestyle: 9:53am On Sep 16, 2021
mariahAngel:

A peg and a peg does not fit. Neither does a hole and a hole.
A round peg fits perfectly in a round hole.
I can bet my life you are not celibate- shut up.
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Juoflife1(f): 9:53am On Sep 16, 2021
Congratulations to them
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by k2money(m): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2021
Morningblues:

Thumb up for this your quote
The world would have been a better place if people start minding their business, people act as if they are the Mount piece of God.
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by ABCthings: 9:55am On Sep 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You, who are of the Kingdom of God(not of the world) live in their world yet you claim that they are forcing sin and immorality down your throats? undecided
Who gave it to them?
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by derecho(m): 9:56am On Sep 16, 2021
If you speak like this, you clearly don't understand the Bible.
I suggest you speak on what you know.
Christian life is about bringing godliness ( God's kind of life) wherever we are.It will reflect in our judgment of what is right or wrong. In fact, it's our standard whether the other person believes it or not.
The word of God is not subject to argument.

Summary,
All true Christians live by the Word of God, not popular culture or what is politically correct.
Kobojunkie:
1. To judge righteously is to judge all by God's standard and not standards created by men or even personal standards(opinions). undecided

2. When you are dealing with someone who is an unbeliever, what does bringing God and Christianity do for the discussion particularly the standards of the world is not the same standard God holds Christians to? undecided

3. It isn't only when a Christian condemns a person to hell that that he or she is said to have judged unrighteously. Any judgement that is not according to standards set by God is said to be unrighteous. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by JustforMen: 9:56am On Sep 16, 2021
Excellent perspective, you have my respect, Ma!
bukatyne:

@bold:

Please lose the victimhood mentality.

It makes you see oppression in everything undecided
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by TWLifestyle: 9:57am On Sep 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Just only one condom could have stopped us from seeing this two useless species undecided. Just only one condom lipsrsealed
one condom would have stopped us from seeung this ur stupid comment , dear . Im sad your father didn't use one .
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 16, 2021
Ikpunekenwa:

Hope you ain't a lesbian?
How d fk does it concern you!!! Fk off
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Alfamann: 9:57am On Sep 16, 2021
mariahAngel:
They are both masculine lesbians.
Who be husband, who be wife?

grin grin I think they are both husbands. grin
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Tukor1759: 9:58am On Sep 16, 2021
Why them cum write their names for dear pri*ks
Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by Bahamas95(m): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2021
Just like someone up there said, a condom could have prevented this rubbish.

Re: Nigeria Lesbians Got Married Using Tattoos by souldeep(m): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2021
Reason why the Nigerian society has been demoralized. From your own words, An unexamined life is not worth living.
Have you digested this statement or you just wanted Socrates quote on your profile?
Morningblues:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.