Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

My Wife Is Ungrateful - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Ungrateful (32379 Views)

I Would Divorce Her- My Wife Is Callous / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Lessons123: 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Rather that lump all issues as one, believing your wife is to blame for them all, start taking responsibility for the parts you played in creating them. undecided

See each individual problem for what it is and begin tackling them each making sure to take everyone along with you. undecided
I agree I as well have a bit of a temper sometimes when frustrated.
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by MPESA(m): 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Stop feeling guilty over your Dad's issue.... the moment you left home to live with your own family, your father's plans became your father's plans and not yours. You now have bigger fish to fry of your own.... your family. It is brutal but the truth. undecided

2. You say your brother-in-law lives with you, but you never mentioned how old he is and if he pays rent to live with you. What exactly do you feel disrespected by him for? undecided

3. Does your sister-in-law also live with you? What is the quarrel about her? undecided

4. As for your wife, you want her to be grateful, can you please be more specific as to what it is your quarrel with her is? undecided

This is absolutely Nonsense.....

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lessons123:
No one knows tomorrow and where our kids will find themselves that is why I don't complain too much about her siblings moving in. But the issue is she does not appreciate all I have done and we quarrel regularly.
What do you mean by she does not appreciate all you have done? Do you expect her to see you as a Messiah of some sort or what? undecided
Unless you explain what exactly the core of this is, there is no way of properly stating my opinion on this.. undecided
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
MPESA:
This is absolutely Nonsense.....
Asking him questions to better understand his quarrel is nonsense? undecided
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Richy4(m): 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2021

Honestly buddy if your story is true, then your wife is the least of your problem...

Go for financial planning... Meet an excellent financial planner, u will see how your family will bounce back... All what you are complaining is secondary... The primary issue is to get your financial act right..

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lessons123:
I agree I as well have a bit of a temper sometimes when frustrated.
You have to working on not lettjng your emotions rule over you even in this. undecided
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by MPESA(m): 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
Justbehave:
SMH

I dey shame for the man you quoted.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by mariahAngel(f): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2021
greenie77:

Wife's teaching salary is same as the salary with one of their two maids. his has put in 30million into his wife's failed businesses, his father sold Lekki property becauae he needed to complete his village house, wife's brother who is working is living in his house and being disrespectful .....you realized it is a fake story after giving your mature advice! cheesy

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Wetin we for do na?
We go shaa give benefit of the doubt abi? cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by chii8(f): 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
Get another person to manage the business, let your wife go back to teaching job, tell brother in law to get his own apartment.

But before this, come home one day with a bitter face and forge a story of how you lost everything.... the person to manage the business will be serving as a debtor who took over the business because you couldn't service a loan.Hide all this from your wife.Limit every extravagant expenses and let's see if the whole house won't calm down undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Angelacruz: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
Your wife is a failure and a parasite.If u dnt wat to die young,divorce her.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Angelacruz: 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
There is nothing like matured advice here....u r so weak as a man...ur wife is a total liability.
Lessons123:
Please mature advise.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Angelacruz: 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
Wat if she is cheating on u?....
Lessons123:
I do not want to think divorce or cheat on her as I have strong moral values against cheating.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by AutoChick4U(f): 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lessons123:
I have a wife and blessed with a daughter, I earn extremely high and I am in a debt of of over 2m monthly as a result of paying for a loan monthly to set up a business for my wife which has gulped over 30m and still a failure though this is the second failure of business opened. I decided to open the business as we both agreed she should resign as her salary as a teacher was the same salary with one of our two maids. The issue is despite doing very well financially my wife always gives me issues and there doesn't seem to be any love apart from me being her daily ATM. There was actually a phase when I had challenges financially and she was the only person to mock me. I need your advise as the quarrels are becoming too constant and the severe quarrels are majorly related to my brother in laws and sister in laws. Mind you my brother in law has been living with us and disrespects me and she defends him. Also before the marriage she was a very humble and tolerating lady until the business was opened. Sometimes I feel guilty as my dad had to sell his house in lekki and is in the process of buying a house in Ajah because he needed only 10m to complete his house in the village, which I could have easily provided if it wasn't for my indebtedness through my wife. Mature advise please.
You married a fine girl while she married your money. Deal with. Just pray u dont lose that ur job or business

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by AutoChick4U(f): 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
EmptyGarden:
All women have this extreme sense of entitlement after marriage.
Not all. His wife is obviously a spoilt person and i can bet my balls that she'll abandon him if money finish

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by EmptyGarden(m): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Not all. His wife is obviously a spoilt person and i can bet my balls that she'll abandon him if money finish
Invalid bet... Which balls?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by AutoChick4U(f): 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lessons123:
Please mature advise.
She was humble at first which was simply pretense and unfortunately u fell for it. You need to man up, kick d brother out and dont tolerate nonsense. With all this stress, u may not clock 50 unfortunately

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by AutoChick4U(f): 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
EmptyGarden:

Invalid bet... Which balls?
Imaginary balls na
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by AutoChick4U(f): 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
Angelacruz:
Your wife is a failure and a parasite.If u dnt wat to die young,divorce her.
Remember he asked her to quit her salary job. Everyone aint cut out for business but her disrespect no just make sense. Rich husband wey people dey pray for fa
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by EmptyGarden(m): 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Imaginary balls na
No worry, your leg don come outside.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Klass99(f): 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by CrystalSpark(m): 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Stop feeling guilty over your Dad's issue.... the moment you left home to live with your own family, your father's plans became your father's plans and not yours. You now have bigger fish to fry of your own.... your family. It is brutal but the truth. undecided

2. You say your brother-in-law lives with you, but you never mentioned how old he is and if he pays rent to live with you. What exactly do you feel disrespected by him for? undecided

3. Does your sister-in-law also live with you? What is the quarrel about her? undecided

4. As for your wife, you want her to be grateful, can you please be more specific as to what it is your quarrel with her is? undecided

I’m not sure about OP, but your questions are the exact type I would hear and not dignify with a response.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by AutoChick4U(f): 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
EmptyGarden:

No worry, your leg don come outside.
What legs? Oh you took d statement like it is? Nawa for nigerian educational system
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Kobojunkie: 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lessons123:
She has almost 10 younger siblings most in school my siblings are few and older and all engaged in jobs.
Since the one who lives with you makes some money, maybe not enough for him to move out, why not have him contribute his share to the bills to help lessen the financial burden you are here complaining about? It may not be a lot but a little goes a long way. undecided
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Justbehave(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
CrystalSpark:

I’m not sure about OP, but your questions are the exact type I would hear and not dignify with a response.
She is trying to sound smart but ended up being stupid. Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Mystery9(m): 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
Your brother in-law disrespecting you in your house. Oga you the provoke me. Show him the way out. As for your wife, it was money that made her your wife.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Mystery9(m): 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Useless counsel

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Auladimeji(m): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
You're a weak simp

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
mariahAngel:

Are you afraid of your wife and her family?
What about your own siblings?

It seems your wife’s family have hijacked your home.
Tell your brother-in-law it is time to leave your house since he already has a job.

Modified: FAKE STORY!!!
Lessons123 left the thread...
You concluded it is a Fake story how ?

This was how I uploaded a true life story of how I was scammed and one FBI wannabe lady was shouting it is fake it is fake !

If you have no solid evidence of how true or false a story is, don’t go about nullifying it.

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by egbabiekperemo1: 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lessons123:
Pensioners who have homes in lekki have no source of income apart from the only property they acquired while in service. And as they grow older must relocate to the village or country home.

Don't they collect pension?

Don't they earn rents from that property in Lekki?
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by mariahAngel(f): 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

You concluded it is Fake story how ?

This was how I uploaded a true life story of how I was scammed and one FBI wannabe lady was shouting it is fake it is fake !

If you have no solid evidence of how true or false a story is, don’t go about nullifying it.

Most times, mischievous people create new accounts just to post controversial hate inducing stories (especially towards women).

At first, they'd engage contributors for a short while, then before you know it, they're nowhere to be seen to answer questions.
Before you know it, it turns into a war of ugly words between males and females, next thing you, it hits front-page.
That's why!

Did you create yours with an old account or a new one? It determines the authenticity of the story.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
mariahAngel:

Most times, people will create new accounts to post controversial hate inducing stories (especially towards women).
At first, they'd engage contributors, then before you know it, they're nowhere to be seen to answer questions.
Next thing you know, it turns into a war of ugly words between males and females, before you know it, it hits front-page.

That's why!
I don’t think that’s enough reason to outline that his story is fake. If I wanted to express myself online knowing many people know me physically here, I’d go create a new moniker and yes I probably won’t reply mentions, just skim through, pick the best advice and move on.

Any yes, that account becomes dormant.

From his story, He might not be %100 true but definitely %95 and for the other guy that quoted you, of course there are people who can afford such lifestyle (You don’t think everyone in Nigeria is poor, common!) and they are here also on NL, the few ones just try to show off stylishly.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Acidosis(m): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
You can't blame your wife for your financial recklessness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Were Our Forefathers Happier Than Today's Generations? / Do I Need A Registry Marriage After A Church Marriage? Lawyers In The House / How Flat Is Your Tommy After Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.