Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

My Wife Is Ungrateful - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Ungrateful (32349 Views)

I Would Divorce Her- My Wife Is Callous / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by mariahAngel(f): 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

I don’t think that’s enough reason to outline that his story is fake. If I wanted to express myself online knowing many people know me physically here, I’d go create a new moniker and yes I probably won’t reply mentions, just skim through, pick the best advice and move on.

Any yes, that account becomes dormant.

There you have it!

From his story, He might not be %100 true but definitely %95 and for the other guy that quoted you, of course there are people who can afford such lifestyle (You don’t think everyone in Nigeria is poor, common!) and they are here also on NL, the few ones just try to show off stylishly.
undecided
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Ayo2004: 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
OP,you forgot to add "We are nothing but pencils in the hands of the Creator"

But let's me just drink your Bobo
You probably heard of how marriage favours the woman and how you should never let love dominate common sense but you saw one [/s] potential olosho [s]fine girl who you decided to wife and after seeing she was a liability,you still invested in her.You said it yourself that she sees you as ATM but u still dey do mumu

U better throw the hoe out as well as her useless brother and make your you take over the business you started for her.If you like kill yourself on top her,that woman will inherit all your properties which she will spend on one mumu
That being said,u are a big ode grin
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Davash222(m): 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
mariahAngel:

Are you afraid of your wife and her family?
What about your own siblings?

It seems your wife’s family have hijacked your home.
Tell your brother-in-law it is time to leave your house since he already has a job.

Modified: FAKE STORY!!!
Lessons123 left the thread...
Na so you dey rush open mouth Wa dey give advice for fake stories.

Waste of advice cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by ghettochild(m): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lessons123:
I have a wife and blessed with a daughter, I earn extremely high and I am in a debt of of over 2m monthly as a result of paying for a loan monthly to set up a business for my wife which has gulped over 30m and still a failure though this is the second failure of business opened. I decided to open the business as we both agreed she should resign as her salary as a teacher was the same salary with one of our two maids. The issue is despite doing very well financially my wife always gives me issues and there doesn't seem to be any love apart from me being her daily ATM. There was actually a phase when I had challenges financially and she was the only person to mock me. I need your advise as the quarrels are becoming too constant and the severe quarrels are majorly related to my brother in laws and sister in laws. Mind you my brother in law has been living with us and disrespects me and she defends him. Also before the marriage she was a very humble and tolerating lady until the business was opened. Sometimes I feel guilty as my dad had to sell his house in lekki and is in the process of buying a house in Ajah because he needed only 10m to complete his house in the village, which I could have easily provided if it wasn't for my indebtedness through my wife. Mature advise please.
You just said it.. you are your wife's ATM.
Better end that one sided marriage.
Marriage no b by force.
Plus sit her down n tell her her brother can no longer stay in that house.
Or better still just leave that house before u speak ur mind n they plan to kill u oooo..
You life n mental health matters...
Just leave the house for her..
The business u opened.. just sell it off or hand it over to someone else to manage for u....
It may be hard but try to do it..
Also there's no way ur wife will ever respect u again.. unless u demand it by force n I dont mean by violence.
Jejely leave that house for her....
Bar her num from calling u.... and dont pick any number u dont recognize..
Until she comes to her sense..

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by ghettochild(m): 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
teeste:

Let her go back to her teaching job. The more you invested in a woman, the more the regrets. That money could have been used for a life insurance for your children. Women don't deserve this treatment you guys are giving them. That gender wasn't created to give, so putting so much in their custody is a wrong move!
I concur
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by ghettochild(m): 11:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lessons123:
I don't want to break my home like I said earlier I have strong moral values and a strong Christian and somehow believe favour from God comes from living right, peace, kindness and not divorce, cheating etc. I try to live righteous.
Make this so called righteous life no be ur doom?
Even your bible talks about what happens to a bad wife in proverbs..
And if really you talk about this righteous lifestyle.. why wait till now
Why not take ur wife for spiritual counseling n psychological counseling.
And the same bible says u shd uproot unfruitful trees
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Lamanii22(f): 11:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
Your wife is what yoruba calls "ajenirun"
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by ghettochild(m): 11:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lessons123:
No one knows tomorrow and where our kids will find themselves that is why I don't complain too much about her siblings moving in. But the issue is she does not appreciate all I have done and we quarrel regularly.
See....
You already have diagnosed the problem..
Then the solution is not far fetched..
What can u do to make her appreciate u more??
My advise tell her If she wont begin to appreciate all ur effort.. you will leave the house for her...
I know she will call it bluff...
Oga just be a real man for once. She capitalizing on ur quietness

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Bloomfrancs3: 12:14am On Sep 17, 2021
SIMPson angry
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by GboyegaD(m): 1:25am On Sep 17, 2021
teeste:

Let her go back to her teaching job. The more you invested in a woman, the more the regrets. That money could have been used for a life insurance for your children. Women don't deserve this treatment you guys are giving them. That gender wasn't created to give, so putting so much in their custody is a wrong move!

Can he invest in his female children? If yes, you need to see a shrink asap.
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by purples25(f): 1:45am On Sep 17, 2021
I don't think your wife is being good to you at all. Why all the wickedness from her.

Anyway let me not talk. I'm still hoping I can stick to my good side in the long run.
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Malawian(m): 5:03am On Sep 17, 2021
Have you done DNA Tests on your daughter?
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by femi4: 5:49am On Sep 17, 2021
Lessons123:
I have a wife and blessed with a daughter, I earn extremely high and I am in a debt of of over 2m monthly as a result of paying for a loan monthly to set up a business for my wife which has gulped over 30m and still a failure though this is the second failure of business opened. I decided to open the business as we both agreed she should resign as her salary as a teacher was the same salary with one of our two maids. The issue is despite doing very well financially my wife always gives me issues and there doesn't seem to be any love apart from me being her daily ATM. There was actually a phase when I had challenges financially and she was the only person to mock me. I need your advise as the quarrels are becoming too constant and the severe quarrels are majorly related to my brother in laws and sister in laws. Mind you my brother in law has been living with us and disrespects me and she defends him. Also before the marriage she was a very humble and tolerating lady until the business was opened. Sometimes I feel guilty as my dad had to sell his house in lekki and is in the process of buying a house in Ajah because he needed only 10m to complete his house in the village, which I could have easily provided if it wasn't for my indebtedness through my wife. Mature advise please.
As a man, you don't go into debt setting up a biz that you are going to be in charge of the the cash flow directly. Next time, minimize your risk. Invest more in yourself and your biz before you invest N5 in her biz .

Remember the law of money made by husband n wife:
Your money is her money and her money is her money
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Nwchkwgz: 6:02am On Sep 17, 2021
Lessons123:
If this is true
Wahala Dey oo
Japa this morning run away..
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by CSTRR: 6:14am On Sep 17, 2021
Your wife does not love you.
Simple and short.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by aminusodiq(m): 8:03am On Sep 17, 2021
Lessons123:
dear op, im not married yet so i dont know which advice to give. I hope fellow nlders help out.
Im in dare need of a job please... Kindly help me out or connect me with someone who can! Please be the change i need to progress.
P. S
B. Tech - Agricultural economics (2:1) (4.41cgpa)
May God bless your home
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by aminusodiq(m): 8:05am On Sep 17, 2021
Lessons123:
dear op, im not married yet so i dont know which advice to give. I hope fellow nlders help out.
Im in dare need of a job please... Kindly help me out or connect me with someone who can! Please be the change i need to progress.
P. S
B. Tech - Agricultural economics (2:1) (4.41cgpa)
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Oyiboman69: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
This is what I've been saying.

Oga I put it to you that you're the "Wife" in that marriage and that your wife is the "Husband" in that Union,

From your story, you said your wife's brother disrespects you and your wife defends him, Chai, what an Insult,... Oga like I said earlier, you are the "Wife" in this your marriage, You're very WEAK... You have no idea how Weak men Disgust the female gender.

You're now Lamentating that she was a tolerating lady and now she has changed when you open business for her,... This is why you guys are always advised to stop using your money to Lure women into your Life because once you use money to get her, you'll have to keep spending and keep spending in order to keep her. Now, you're weeping and gnashing your teeth because you've spent more than you budgeted for.

Oga even if you like buy Heaven and Earth for a woman, you can never buy a woman's Love grin, that woman you call your Wife never loved you from the beginning, and from the way that you've been mentioning Millions of naira up and down in this your story, I can already tell that you were using your money to win her over grin

The Lord is your Strength grin
your post is awkward
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by ashatoda: 9:29am On Sep 17, 2021
Is this story real? As in I am in my own home and a useless and worthless brother in-law will be disrespecting me and my so-called wife will support her brother and they will still be living with me? Ha na dat day I die.
Bros you are not a man at all. Even some whites don't take this type of shit. You set up a woman to the tune of 30m for which you have been paying back a monthly loan of 2m and still the business failed she's now feeling like Van Damme? Sincerely you are truly weak.
One thing I hate is to be at the mercy of any human that I will be unable to act accordingly including my wife. When you are at anyone's beck and call you will be disrespected and rubbishes. You will lack all forms of respect and be treated like a rag.
To salvage your respect start with the brother in-law. Send him back to his father's house. Close down the business and tell your wife to get a job even if the salary is lower than your maids own. If there's any money to be spent in her family ask her to drop part of it and don't give face. Simple

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by DaddyRochie1642: 9:43am On Sep 17, 2021
Oyiboman69:
your post is awkward

I want it to pepper you very well
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2021
O ga ooo.
All of una just dey make person fear marriage.
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 17, 2021
Justbehave:
Well,you are a man and you should know how to handle such a woman by yourself. The way I might handle the issue if i'm in your shoes,you might not have the guts to do same.
Na your life. If you want to die young you know what to do and if you want to live long,you still know what to do.In all,be wise as a serpent.
a bottle of Heineken. U are a realist. No pretence,no use of emotions to resolve issue face to face.
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Navalsadiq(m): 10:00am On Sep 17, 2021
Women of this generation are generally ungrateful

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by qatut: 10:00am On Sep 17, 2021
It is well
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Snitch24(m): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2021
Pls if you're not married
It's better to keep ur fingers
And keep reading through the comment section
Marriage is not for children
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Romanoff(f): 10:01am On Sep 17, 2021
If this story is true, I'll recommend a separation for a short period.

The period shouldn't be a time for you to be committing adultery or for you to be considering ending your marriage, it should be a time for her to miss the value of what she has.

Don't tell her it's a separation, just move out of the house and she should not know where you stay.

Send money for the upkeep of the kids alone.

After 6 months, if her head never reset, add three more months to the six.

If her or her parents don't reach out for settlement, just know say no be wife you marry.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Donnileon(m): 10:02am On Sep 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Stop feeling guilty over your Dad's issue.... the moment you left home to live with your own family, your father's plans became your father's plans and not yours. You now have bigger fish to fry of your own.... your family. It is brutal but the truth. undecided

2. You say your brother-in-law lives with you, but you never mentioned how old he is and if he pays rent to live with you. What exactly do you feel disrespected by him for? undecided

3. Does your sister-in-law also live with you? What is the quarrel about her? undecided

4. As for your wife, you want her to be grateful, can you please be more specific as to what it is your quarrel with her is? undecided

Are really normal what’s this nonsense?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:02am On Sep 17, 2021
Lessons123:
I have a wife and blessed with a daughter, I earn extremely high and I am in a debt of over 2m monthly as a result of paying for a loan monthly to set up a business for my wife which has gulped over 30m and still a failure though this is the second failure of business opened.

I decided to open the business as we both agreed she should resign as her salary as a teacher was the same salary with one of our two maids.

The issue is despite doing very well financially, my wife always gives me issues and there doesn't seem to be any love apart from me being her daily ATM.

There was actually a phase when I had challenges financially and she was the only person to mock me.

I need your advice as the quarrels are becoming too constant and the severe quarrels are majorly related to my brother in laws and sister in laws. Mind you my brother in law has been living with us and disrespects me and she defends him. Also before the marriage she was a very humble and tolerating lady until the business was opened. Sometimes I feel guilty as my dad had to sell his house in lekki and is in the process of buying a house in Ajah because he needed only 10m to complete his house in the village, which I could have easily provided if it wasn't for my indebtedness through my wife.

Mature advise please.

It's not easy... May God help u to resolve your marital issues cos Nairaland, won't help u
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by chloride6: 10:03am On Sep 17, 2021
greenie77:
Another tales by moonlight! sad

Created an account today to tell the story of how he set up a business for his wife which has gulped over 30 million naira and has failed.

"My dad had to sell his house in lekki and is in the process of buying a house in Ajah because he needed only 10m to complete his house in the village which I could have easily provided if it wasn't for my indebtedness through my wife"......Who sells prime property in Lekki because he needed to complete a village house?

Maybe he is planning to relocate there in future?
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 17, 2021
There is a man somewhere in between you and your wife
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by malel1: 10:04am On Sep 17, 2021
Lessons123:
I have a wife and blessed with a daughter, I earn extremely high and I am in a debt of over 2m monthly as a result of paying for a loan monthly to set up a business for my wife which has gulped over 30m and still a failure though this is the second failure of business opened.

I decided to open the business as we both agreed she should resign as her salary as a teacher was the same salary with one of our two maids.

The issue is despite doing very well financially, my wife always gives me issues and there doesn't seem to be any love apart from me being her daily ATM.

There was actually a phase when I had challenges financially and she was the only person to mock me.

I need your advice as the quarrels are becoming too constant and the severe quarrels are majorly related to my brother in laws and sister in laws. Mind you my brother in law has been living with us and disrespects me and she defends him. Also before the marriage she was a very humble and tolerating lady until the business was opened. Sometimes I feel guilty as my dad had to sell his house in lekki and is in the process of buying a house in Ajah because he needed only 10m to complete his house in the village, which I could have easily provided if it wasn't for my indebtedness through my wife.

Mature advise please.

Bro how can u be behaving like that?
First of all , let her brother leave ur house, he cant stay in ur house and disrespect u .
Secondly, close down that business, let her resume teaching again , atleast she will understand money making is difficult

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Kennitrust(m): 10:04am On Sep 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
This is what I've been saying.

Oga I put it to you that you're the "Wife" in that marriage and that your wife is the "Husband" in that Union,

From your story, you said your wife's brother disrespects you and your wife defends him, Chai, what an Insult,... Oga like I said earlier, you are the "Wife" in this your marriage, You're very WEAK... You have no idea how Weak men Disgust the female gender.

You're now Lamentating that she was a tolerating lady and now she has changed when you open business for her,... This is why you guys are always advised to stop using your money to Lure women into your Life because once you use money to get her, you'll have to keep spending and keep spending in order to keep her. Now, you're weeping and gnashing your teeth because you've spent more than you budgeted for.

Oga even if you like buy Heaven and Earth for a woman, you can never buy a woman's Love grin, that woman you call your Wife never loved you from the beginning, and from the way that you've been mentioning Millions of naira up and down in this your story, I can already tell that you were using your money to win her over grin

The Lord is your Strength grin
maybe he's just being careful so his wife will not wretched havoc on the 30m business investment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court / My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor / Which Is Better: Boy Or Girl As First-born?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.