Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

My Wife Is Ungrateful - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Ungrateful (32347 Views)

I Would Divorce Her- My Wife Is Callous / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by timefarm(m): 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
That is actually problem solving approach used even in businesses in resolving problems and issues. How you think gender has anything to do with that is beyond me however your response reveals a lot about level of maturity of your mind. undecided
Your highly biased analysis is what they use to run a business? You will run a business down if you are given the opportunity.
Trust me you are not a man even if you fill 'MALE' in a form.
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Kobojunkie: 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2021
timefarm:

Your highly biased analysis is what they use to run a business? You will run a business down if you are given the opportunity.
Trust me you are not a man even if you fill 'MALE' in a form.
is comprehension a problem? undecided
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by EndRape2(f): 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
Eyya useless son, same way your father did not commit anything good to your mother, you left your mother to be SUFFERING ,because you feel women do not deserve anything good.

.hope your father maltreated your mother, and hope your sisters marry a man that will maltreat them too,because women do not deserve anything good, including your mother and sisters.

......quote author=teeste post=105877997]

Let her go back to her teaching job. The more you invested in a woman, the more the regrets. That money could have been used for a life insurance for your children. Women don't deserve this treatment you guys are giving them. That gender wasn't created to give, so putting so much in their custody is a wrong move! [/quote]
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by valinno(m): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
Too bad of your wife, you would have checked the type of woman she's before opening a business for her.I advice that you should stop funding the business,sit her down and talk to her.
As for your brother in-law,I don't see why he will come and be showing off in your house,if I were you,I will be the man of the house and wouldn't allow a woman to have the final say.
The guy should leave your house and find a life for himself.

For your Daddy planning to buy house at AJah,I have houses of different types for sell there.4 to 5bedroom fully or semi Detached for sale at affordable prices.
Even in Ikota,Ikate, Chevron,VGC, lekki phase1, VI, Ikoyi, Banana Island etc.

For enquires and inspection call:07035818210
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Aleora(f): 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2021
teeste:

Let her go back to her teaching job. The more you invested in a woman, the more the regrets. That money could have been used for a life insurance for your children. Women don't deserve this treatment you guys are giving them. That gender wasn't created to give, so putting so much in their custody is a wrong move!
you are so bitter ...my brother take it easy on yourself ....I hope you find peace
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by timefarm(m): 11:43am On Sep 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
is comprehension a problem? undecided
May be for you
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Kobojunkie: 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
timefarm:

May be for you
obviously I had to ask the one who posted a disconnected retort, expecting to react in some way to it. undecided
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by citadels(f): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
Men will continue to eat the forbidden fruit from Eve.
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by InvertedHammer: 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lessons123:
I have a wife and blessed with a daughter, I earn extremely high and I am in a debt of over 2m monthly as a result of paying for a loan monthly to set up a business for my wife which has gulped over 30m and still a failure though this is the second failure of business opened.

I decided to open the business as we both agreed she should resign as her salary as a teacher was the same salary with one of our two maids.

The issue is despite doing very well financially, my wife always gives me issues and there doesn't seem to be any love apart from me being her daily ATM.

There was actually a phase when I had challenges financially and she was the only person to mock me.

I need your advice as the quarrels are becoming too constant and the severe quarrels are majorly related to my brother in laws and sister in laws. Mind you my brother in law has been living with us and disrespects me and she defends him. Also before the marriage she was a very humble and tolerating lady until the business was opened. Sometimes I feel guilty as my dad had to sell his house in lekki and is in the process of buying a house in Ajah because he needed only 10m to complete his house in the village, which I could have easily provided if it wasn't for my indebtedness through my wife.

Mature advise please.
/
I think you should continue building wealth so that when they eventually kill you, they will have something to fall back on to live large. So if you see your wife mixing sniper with your drink, you will seek NL advice first before protecting your life?

Reading the family problems of the modern Nigerian men tells a lot about what gave the wives the audacity to act the way they do—they are married to indecisive wimps.

/
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by AutoChick4U(f): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
DollarBuddy:

Bet Which ball? Football or basketball grin grin

Women dey get balls? Abeg explain better. Ayam not understand this lady with balls grin grin
imaginary
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by DonroxyII: 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lessons123:
I have a wife and blessed with a daughter, I earn extremely high and I am in a debt of over 2m monthly as a result of paying for a loan monthly to set up a business for my wife which has gulped over 30m and still a failure though this is the second failure of business opened.

I decided to open the business as we both agreed she should resign as her salary as a teacher was the same salary with one of our two maids.

The issue is despite doing very well financially, my wife always gives me issues and there doesn't seem to be any love apart from me being her daily ATM.

There was actually a phase when I had challenges financially and she was the only person to mock me.

I need your advice as the quarrels are becoming too constant and the severe quarrels are majorly related to my brother in laws and sister in laws. Mind you my brother in law has been living with us and disrespects me and she defends him. Also before the marriage she was a very humble and tolerating lady until the business was opened. Sometimes I feel guilty as my dad had to sell his house in lekki and is in the process of buying a house in Ajah because he needed only 10m to complete his house in the village, which I could have easily provided if it wasn't for my indebtedness through my wife.

Mature advise please.
You were scammed abi you scammed yourself... you married someone not compatible with you ... The handwriting are always there if we look keenly and Avoid emotions, Nyansh, Booby and slim to cloud our HighQ !!
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Jemmycool(f): 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
You are the man of the house so u should know how to treat a woman that u got married to. thou all women are not the same. if she truely love u, she shouldn't have be doin all dat. mind you. u are the man of the house so u should know wat to do for her to learn her lesson. As for her brother, either he go nd rent house else where or he maintain his lane in ur house. after all u married his sister not him. Think well over it.
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by NemoDatQuod(m): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
You don't say. What planet are you from?
Stating whatever comes to mind is never a good strategy for effective conversations.

Specific to the issue at hand, when you are involved with a woman (outside of work or a project), reason no longer holds. You've got to go behind her words, dig deep and understand what she is truly concerned about. "Isolate and address each issue one at a time" is a recipe for disaster when you're dealing with a woman you're involved with. Get to know her deeply. Then you may have a chance at understanding what she is saying. That's why we shouldn't marry strangers(male or female).

Kobojunkie:
Many of the business ideas used in offices and businesses in fact come from ideas applied by people in their homes and marriages... undecided
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Kobojunkie: 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
NemoDatQuod:
You don't say. What planet are you from?
Stating whatever comes to mind is never a good strategy for effective conversations.

Specific to the issue at hand, when you are involved with a woman (outside of work or a project), reason no longer holds. You've got to go behind her words, dig deep and understand what she is truly concerned about. "Isolate and address each issue one at a time" is a recipe for disaster when you're dealing with a woman you're involved with. Get to know her deeply. Then you may have a chance at understanding what she is saying. That's why we shouldn't marry strangers(male or female).
We are talking here of resolving issues among others pointed out by OP, instead you are yapping away about getting to know a woman deeply... what in the world has that to do with helping the OP resolve problems currently overwhelming him? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by NemoDatQuod(m): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
Your problem is that you must always have a say regardless of how unthinking and thoughtless you come across. I will not bother to educate you. I am done with you!
Where do you even get the time to be all over the place dishing out infantile advise and comments?

Kobojunkie:
We are talking here of resolving issues among others pointed out by OP, instead you are yapping away about getting to know a woman deeply... what in the world has that to do with helping the OP resolve problems currently overwhelming him? undecided
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by emmanuelbrown26: 10:34am On Dec 19, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Stop feeling guilty over your Dad's issue.... the moment you left home to live with your own family, your father's plans became your father's plans and not yours. You now have bigger fish to fry of your own.... your family. It is brutal but the truth. undecided

2. You say your brother-in-law lives with you, but you never mentioned how old he is and if he pays rent to live with you. What exactly do you feel disrespected by him for? undecided

3. Does your sister-in-law also live with you? What is the quarrel about her? undecided

4. As for your wife, you want her to be grateful, can you please be more specific as to what it is your quarrel with her is? undecided
U must be a black witch
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Mikeeytools: 10:49am On Dec 19, 2021
Op just sitdown buy a bottle of jack Daniels. Think about your old age think about you evening days, would this woman stay by you when you become weak ? Think then you would know what to do.
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Halimat04(f): 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
One thing people do not understand is that..... Not everybody has d grace of going into business, no amount of money that person put in that business it won't yield profit...even d capital will vanish .....my advice is to let her find a job to do..... And as for ur brother in-law, sit him down let him know that he needs to save nd get a room for himself, from there he will see how it feels to pay bills.
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Innomach(m): 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So how does he disrespect you? undecided

You can always ask for a new arrangement since he has a job. You can ask that he begin contributing to the grocery bill, or pay electricity bill or something if it is the case that he does not respect the cost of running the household. You get him to sign a contract stating he will pay his share. undecided

Please stop advising people on serious issues......
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by intruder15(m): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lessons123:
I do not want to think divorce or cheat on her as I have strong moral values against cheating.

Don't do any of the above. You have housed a full grown man for 2 years with open heart even as it led to insult.

Give him a mandate to relocate out of your house. If the wife collabo with him, call your wife's father and notify him. Telling him that they won't like any drastic decision you choose to take. Trust me, he will leave.

Once he leaves, your wife will act more annoying towards you. Warn her sternly. If she misbehaves, and doesn't improve in attitude over time, you need to remind yourself that this your relationship has long been over.

Lastly, women either saves or spends lavishly. If you can't see how she squanders the money, then she is saving it and feeding you with lies about the business failing. She is either building or acquiring property out there in her name or in her family's name. Her Dad may even be aware. A similar thread was read years back on this scenario.

Calm guys drama is more dramatic. It's high time you activated that part of yourself.

Lastly, deleted emails can be retrieved. Read up about it and act accordingly.
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by kizyalex10(m): 2:28am On Feb 06, 2022
Lessons123:

Mature advise please.
brother sorry about what is happening to u,i can relate.but let me borrow u idea from my experience thou u have gone far,loving ur wife is good but also take steps that will guide u incase of such fall outs.like u said I'm very financially stable and i provide for my family 100 percent but my wife then always disrespect me despite being a complete husband that everyone desires,i tolerated it for a longtime to make my marriage work and she even brag outside about how complete iam yet she doesnt give me the respect i deserve so i took a drastic decision,mind u the decision can either make or mare ur marriage,i stood up and stamped my authority as a man,and demanded total.i mean total submission from her and if ever she disobeys me for any reason even once that she will pay a visit to her parent's house.meanwhile the parents supported me and even the dad encouraged me not to give women a chance to control the home that i should be in total control and then warned her daughter that if she destroys her marriage,that she should know that the only room for her in his house is just for visits and not to return .she calmed down,thou we have little issues sometimes as normal families would have but i have gained my family back and her brain have been normal again.now she is enjoying her marriage and d man he married again and I'm enjoying mine too.so if she does nt like the harmony flowing now,and that of our child,let her start again and I'm willing to go to any length to make her submit to me or go home
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by vaca1: 3:25am On Feb 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Stop feeling guilty over your Dad's issue.... the moment you left home to live with your own family, your father's plans became your father's plans and not yours. You now have bigger fish to fry of your own.... your family. It is brutal but the truth. undecided

2. You say your brother-in-law lives with you, but you never mentioned how old he is and if he pays rent to live with you. What exactly do you feel disrespected by him for? undecided

3. Does your sister-in-law also live with you? What is the quarrel about her? undecided

4. As for your wife, you want her to be grateful, can you please be more specific as to what it is your quarrel with her is? undecided

Pls don't listen to this opportunist. This is your wife kinda person.
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by vaca1: 3:29am On Feb 06, 2022
If the brother in-law disrespects you. Show him the exit ASAP.

AND please do not for any reason abandon your parents for any kpekus. Your father's well being is your well being too
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by VERDA: 4:00am On Feb 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So how does he disrespect you? undecided

You can always ask for a new arrangement since he has a job. You can ask that he begin contributing to the grocery bill, or pay electricity bill or something if it is the case that he does not respect the cost of running the household. You get him to sign a contract stating he will pay his share. undecided

I think this is a wrong advice, asking the brother inlaw to pay will further give him grounds to insult and disrespect the OP more, if what he is talking about is true because the brother will feel entitled, after all na me and you dey pay bills...
It's his house for Christ sake and he should be the man of the house, if the brother in-law has decided to start disrespecting him for no reason, then kick him out...let him go and be a man in his own house...
I am skeptical about the OP's story though, you can't claim to have that kind of money and ur still been insulted in your own house, it's one thing for the wife to be like that, but not the inlaw
Re: My Wife Is Ungrateful by Kobojunkie: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
VERDA:
I think this is a wrong advice, asking the brother inlaw to pay will further give him grounds to insult and disrespect the OP more, if what he is talking about is true because the brother will feel entitled, after all na me and you dey pay bills...
It's his house for Christ sake and he should be the man of the house, if the brother in-law has decided to start disrespecting him for no reason, then kick him out...let him go and be a man in his own house...
I am skeptical about the OP's story though, you can't claim to have that kind of money and ur still been insulted in your own house, it's one thing for the wife to be like that, but not the inlaw
So long as he keeps his end of the agreement, what is there for his inlaw to feel entitled for? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court / My Wife Demands ‘bribe’ Before Sex, Says Pastor / Which Is Better: Boy Or Girl As First-born?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.