Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? (5223 Views)

Help!!! Something Is Bothering Me / This Thing Is Bothering Me Badly.. Scientist Help Me Please (photos). / This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by AutoChick4U(f): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ayo081:

He won't forsake you.

I prayed for you.
Oh wow, thank you so much. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by drezzyx(m): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Ayo081:

And why is it bothering you? Peace of mind overall baba
Hmm.
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kennyking1234:
Admission to the uni. I am supposed to be smart.
That one is nothing my dear sir... A Bsc gotten at 23 and a Bsc at 50 is still a Bsc

3 Likes

Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by debbydams(f): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
embarassed
Mennnnnnnn,like seriously I'm not happy right away.....Small bakery wey guyman still dey manage dey package na,the price of ingredients just sky-rocket to the extent that my guy and I just have to shut it down temporarily....
God dey cha.....But like seriously,na Small rope demarcate me from depression right now.

No body ready to help anybody these days..But they'd wanna be forming attachee when everywhere don dey good undecided
mehn its not easy...I was very depressed some days ago I nearly took my life, if not who God sent to me maybe I'll be below the ground now..hmm it is well

1 Like

Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Ayo081(m): 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Oh wow, thank you so much. I appreciate

You're welcome.
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by elliotmarshall(m): 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
I only need 1k
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
debbydams:
mehn its not easy...I was very depressed some days ago I nearly took my life, if not who God sent to me maybe I'll be below the ground now..hmm it is well
embarassed huhhhh.....Why? How? What happened?
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by debbydams(f): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
embarassed huhhhh.....Why? How? What happened?
my business,debt..if I type ground for full cry
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
debbydams:
my business,debt..if I type ground for full cry
haaaaa!!! embarassed. It is well sis.... There's no good story without a tough beginning......It's well, just don't give up,okay..

3 Likes

Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by debbydams(f): 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
haaaaa!!! embarassed. It is well sis.... There's no good story without a tough beginning......It's well, just don't give up,okay..
thanks bro,,God nogo Shame us
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
debbydams:
thanks bro,,God nogo Shame us
Amen oh cool
Btw, how're you doing today??
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by debbydams(f): 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Amen oh cool
Btw, how're you doing today??
trying to be fine
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2021
debbydams:
trying to be fine
Please be fine,okay cheesy
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by debbydams(f): 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Please be fine,okay cheesy
thanks
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2021
debbydams:
thanks
cool

Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by aktolly54(m): 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
embarassed
Mennnnnnnn,like seriously I'm not happy right away.....Small bakery wey guyman still dey manage dey package na,the price of ingredients just sky-rocket to the extent that my guy and I just have to shut it down temporarily....
God dey cha.....But like seriously,na Small rope demarcate me from depression right now.

No body ready to help anybody these days..But they'd wanna be forming attachee when everywhere don dey good undecided
people don't want to help again because the whole world is filled with moderfucker ingrate . I have one attitude that if someone do me a favor ,I will always try as much as possible to repay the person back one way or the other because one day we might fight and I don't want a situation whereby someone will call me ingrate during fight or aurgment. Am not portray myself as a good person because I have other bad habit too . if the world is filled with mindset of people who always repay goods back and not mentality that SINCE SOMEONE DO IT FO GOD THERE IS NO POINT EXPECTING ANYTHING IN RETURN THEN THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PPACE AND PEOPLE WONT EVEN REPAY GOOD WITH EVIL.

PS: some gurls will even say its that what your mates are doing for girls,

2 Likes

Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
aktolly54:
people don't want to help again because the whole world is filled with moderfucker ingrate . I have one attitude that if someone do me a favor ,I will always try as much as possible to repay the person back one way or the other because one day we might fight and I don't want a situation whereby someone will call me ingrate during fight or aurgment. Am not portray myself as a good person because I have other bad habit too . if the world is filled with mindset of people who always repay goods back and not mentality that SINCE SOMEONE DO IT FO GOD THERE IS NO POINT EXPECTING ANYTHING IN RETURN THEN THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PPACE AND PEOPLE WONT EVEN REPAY GOOD WITH EVIL.

PS: some gurls will even say its that what your mates are doing for girls,
cheesy You aren't far from the truth...
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by aktolly54(m): 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy You aren't far from the truth...
ordinary beer if you buy for me, I will call you one day too ,just to flex you. I see everything people do for me as a debt. Even God almighty that give us something expect tenth of it

2 Likes

Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
aktolly54:
ordinary beer if you buy for me, I will call you one day too ,just to flex you. I see everything people do for me as a debt. Even God almighty that give us something expect tenth of it
Eyahhhhh,bro,how wish I can have this kind of your mentality bro cheesy. Well, it's well cha,for those of us wey still dey work hard just to make both ends meet..
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by ojotobiloba1: 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
Someone I work for just told me today to hold on for now (Meaning - 20k monthly is holding on niyen).. Not really happy since I was told but God dey

1 Like

Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Bashnigga(m): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2021
How to get a PS4
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by yvonncute(f): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
How to serve my olokun and Egbe, the genuine onisegun that will do the work for me.
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Ayo081(m): 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2021
yvonncute:
How to serve my olokun and Egbe, the genuine onisegun that will do the work for me.

Ever heard of one onisegun that already paid the price? And yours is just to bow your heart wherever you are and talk to the Almighty. No cost involved.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by yvonncute(f): 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
I don't need your sermon please.
Ayo081:

Ever heard of one onisegun that already paid the price? And yours is just to bow your heart wherever you are and talk to the Almighty. No cost involved.

1 Like

Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Jerewise332:
How to pay my semester's school fees
Just 25k

Pay it nah since it's JUST

undecided
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Jerewise332(m): 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2021
HenryDion:

Pay it nah since it's JUST

undecided

Using "just" doesn't really mean that the amount is common please
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 19, 2021
Jerewise332:

Using "just" doesn't really mean that the amount is common please

Actually, that's what it implies.
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Purifychy(f): 6:47am On Sep 19, 2021
Unable to conceive is eating me up.
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by ForestHill: 7:04am On Sep 19, 2021
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Efe42(m): 8:03am On Sep 19, 2021
I'm really depressed right now sometimes I feel like ending it soon I've been searching for job since 2018 till now I couldn't find any placement I can't afford 3 square meal a day.

a friend of mine told told me early last year to visit him in Lagos to join his HK team but I decline his visit because I know how bad its by defrauding someone but now I'm regretting it bitterly why I didn't go

3 Likes

Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Jerewise332(m): 10:42am On Sep 19, 2021
HenryDion:

Actually, that's what it implies.

Well it depends on your perspective
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 19, 2021
Jerewise332:

Well it depends on your perspective

Nothing like perception... It's English!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? / Is She A Lesbian? Please Help / Nairalanddss Is A Scammer (warning)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.