Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? (5236 Views)

Help!!! Something Is Bothering Me / This Thing Is Bothering Me Badly.. Scientist Help Me Please (photos). / This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Spin4: 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
I invested in a shady Forex investment company@Pipminds International some time ago, and it seems I had lost my invested funds as the CEO had absconded with investors capital.
Am broke as whatever you can think of now and my rent is already due�
Na only me know weytin I dey face�
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by okikiosibodu(m): 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ayrastarr:

I thought themap is now in business?
Nah... That scammer Anyanso is an incarnate of Charles Ponzi
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Ayrastarr(f): 1:52am On Nov 06, 2021
okikiosibodu:

Nah... That scanner Anyanso is an incarnate of Charles Ponzi

But their page on Instagram is back and they've started their logistics thing again
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by GT84(m): 9:12am On Nov 06, 2021
10mobile:
To get out of this burning building called Nigeria.

Real
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by okikiosibodu(m): 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ayrastarr:

But their page on Instagram is back and they've started their logistics thing again
Without paying his debt.. Many people dying of hunger, homes wrecking and so on. Many people rent shops but couldn't utilise it till the rent expired cos of "Sammer-so", many others are still servicing loans with interest for a failed deal

1 Like

Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by okikiosibodu(m): 9:34am On Oct 24, 2022
Ayrastarr:

Hi hi.. Good morning.
Any update on Themap?
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by codedgalaxy: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2022
Much knowledge gained from ur write up than the entire thread itself .
Pray things work out fine .
okikiosibodu:

Hmmmmm. Thank God for the person. Permit me to share an experience with you. Will try to split it into two to make it readable
Growing up as a child, I used to have this two brothers... The elder one (who is about a year or two older than me) , let's call him Pius.... And the younger (who is about a year younger than Mel, let's call him Bayo. Pius is a brilliant genius, he used to help out with my assignments in sch and all. He was the first person that ever told me he preferred further maths to the ordinary Mathematics because he found it easier and simpler to solve (it's not as his he won't secure his A in ordinary maths effortlessly)
Bayo on the otherhand, is not much of a bookworm, but the street kind of guy.. He has this hustling spirit... The kind that will be like.. Let us enjoy the present, tomorrow will take care of itself. There will always be a way out to survive the day when it comes.
Me in my part, I knew gambling was never my calling. I never had the luck-not even the faintest of luck, its the way God curbed that act in me and till date, I don't gamble, same with Pius. But you see Bayo, he can make up to 1,000 with 20n or 50n sef.. This was way back around 2010, you should have an idea the value of money for a teen by then. Let me not bore you with details and go straight to the point.
I woke up on day to Bayo's Facebook profile to see people commenting RIP.. I literally clean my eyes and washed it water sef, and came to the profile again, this time checking the profile name meticulously and even profile picture.. I couldn't believe my eyes. I chatted up one of the commenters, only to be told Bayo committed suicide. He drank sniper. He got to the limit of his challenges and couldn't hold it anymore. I learnt (don't know how true) he was trying some traveling runz that he put all the money he had, but didn't work out. He couldn't take the loss and he took his life. This was someone I was thinking of randomly few days before then, and considered him the strongest person I ever knew... Not knowing the mighty can fall. I avoided chatting Pius cos from childhood, he had always taken me as his younger brother and there is no way he won't remember his biological brother each time we commune.
Me on my part, a phase came in my life, it was ass if nothing was working. I work and earn salary but can't account for how it got spent eventhough I lived no exavagant lifestyle. Wasn't womanising and definitely not a drinker but it crazy. It took my almost 8 months after getting my accommodation before I could buy a TV. I have always wanted to be a pilot but funds is the stumbling block. Being on my job for about 5 years now, no slssry increment for about 3 years now, and this are getting expensive at time went by. My msc supervisor was making life difficult for my with his style of supervision, though he is a sweet man. Everythng bottled up, was like a pressure cooker trying to release some pressure
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by lawrenzooo: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
SimeonOTC:
My laptop just got spoilt..it's hitting me so hard and scared it may slow down or kill the passion I have for my skills..have used it make up to a million naira within 1week, I can easily replace it with new one but it will affect my saving plan cuz am target 1.5 to 2m before the year runs out..
This one almost no enigneers in my area can fix it so, it's so heart arching.

E dey be like say your must be a very stingy sombori. You are finding it hard to replace a tool the got you 1M in 1 week.

Wait ooh which business u do Wey earn u 1M in one week. Bros Abi u dey do Yahoo....?
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by okikiosibodu(m): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
codedgalaxy:
Much knowledge gained from ur write up than the entire thread itself .
Pray things work out fine .

Hmmmmn. Thanks for your kind words and being able to read through the typos. I hardly re-read what I type before posting. An habit I intend to break before I "blow" grin
Amen to your prayer. See you at the top

1 Like

Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by SimeonOTC(m): 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2022
lawrenzooo:

E dey be like say your must be a very stingy sombori. You are finding it hard to replace a tool the got you 1M in 1 week.

Wait ooh which business u do Wey earn u 1M in one week. Bros Abi u dey do Yahoo....?
Lol..it's designing and virtual assistance bro..
I ended up buying a new system..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, What Will U Do To This Girl, If She Is Ur Girlfriend? / Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On / I Feels Like Am Been Used!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.