Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? (5207 Views)

Help!!! Something Is Bothering Me / This Thing Is Bothering Me Badly.. Scientist Help Me Please (photos). / This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Jerewise332(m): 11:01am On Sep 19, 2021
HenryDion:

Nothing like perception... It's English!!!

Okay!
It's not "just"
I've admitted my mistake.

What's bothering me now is how to pay my semester's school fees which is 25k but I've raised about 15k now.

Hope I'm correct this time boss? grin grin
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by zexy2030(m): 11:11am On Sep 19, 2021
In need of genuine serious relationship with

1.a force woman in the medical field
...........Or

2. A white or latina babe. A serious life time relationship.
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Realashbobby(f): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
Nicenancy:

What is eating u up currently?
What is that problem u can't get off your mind? Please share

I am in dire need of accommodation around old ife road ibadan as the place I rented/ staying is no convenient. No water, ceiling had fallen, the door is bad and rain water always flood the sitting room. This has been bothering me for a while now. All effort to get a new place around that axis has been futile. Somebody please help me.
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by okikiosibodu(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
debbydams:
mehn its not easy...I was very depressed some days ago I nearly took my life, if not who God sent to me maybe I'll be below the ground now..hmm it is well
Hmmmmm. Thank God for the person. Permit me to share an experience with you. Will try to split it into two to make it readable
Growing up as a child, I used to have this two brothers... The elder one (who is about a year or two older than me) , let's call him Pius.... And the younger (who is about a year younger than Mel, let's call him Bayo. Pius is a brilliant genius, he used to help out with my assignments in sch and all. He was the first person that ever told me he preferred further maths to the ordinary Mathematics because he found it easier and simpler to solve (it's not as his he won't secure his A in ordinary maths effortlessly)
Bayo on the otherhand, is not much of a bookworm, but the street kind of guy.. He has this hustling spirit... The kind that will be like.. Let us enjoy the present, tomorrow will take care of itself. There will always be a way out to survive the day when it comes.
Me in my part, I knew gambling was never my calling. I never had the luck-not even the faintest of luck, its the way God curbed that act in me and till date, I don't gamble, same with Pius. But you see Bayo, he can make up to 1,000 with 20n or 50n sef.. This was way back around 2010, you should have an idea the value of money for a teen by then. Let me not bore you with details and go straight to the point.
I woke up on day to Bayo's Facebook profile to see people commenting RIP.. I literally clean my eyes and washed it water sef, and came to the profile again, this time checking the profile name meticulously and even profile picture.. I couldn't believe my eyes. I chatted up one of the commenters, only to be told Bayo committed suicide. He drank sniper. He got to the limit of his challenges and couldn't hold it anymore. I learnt (don't know how true) he was trying some traveling runz that he put all the money he had, but didn't work out. He couldn't take the loss and he took his life. This was someone I was thinking of randomly few days before then, and considered him the strongest person I ever knew... Not knowing the mighty can fall. I avoided chatting Pius cos from childhood, he had always taken me as his younger brother and there is no way he won't remember his biological brother each time we commune.
Me on my part, a phase came in my life, it was ass if nothing was working. I work and earn salary but can't account for how it got spent eventhough I lived no exavagant lifestyle. Wasn't womanising and definitely not a drinker but it crazy. It took my almost 8 months after getting my accommodation before I could buy a TV. I have always wanted to be a pilot but funds is the stumbling block. Being on my job for about 5 years now, no slssry increment for about 3 years now, and this are getting expensive at time went by. My msc supervisor was making life difficult for my with his style of supervision, though he is a sweet man. Everythng bottled up, was like a pressure cooker trying to release some pressure

2 Likes

Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Pumpumking: 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nicenancy:

Pegi23 pucccccy ...I want some!! (no oofense)angry
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by okikiosibodu(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2021
Cc: Debbydams
I felt helpless and just wanted to end my life to let go of all the pains. To crown that, I lost about 280k to some investment companies (200k to Themap.ng, and 80k to Quinsessientials.... Money turn monkey wey go market but e no return). Crazy thing is/was,noone to hold responsible. They were doin fine until I decided to try them out. I had tried doin businesses on 3 occasions (I sold Bluetooth mouse, smart watches, and palm slippers), but only broke even. I was happy I didn't lose though). Everythng got me frustrated. I was tired of life with all that was happening
Around that time, my contacts on their WhatsApp status were posting... Depressions is real, talk to someone if you feel depressed, check up on someone you have not heard from in a long time... Blah blah blah.. So I decided to chat up some of my friends
The first 2 I told were my online female friends I was comfortable with, but they were all scared and couldn't sleep that night.. They kept on checking up on me at short intervals I broke into tears at some point and told them to go and sleep after they made me promise them not to do anythng funny that night. Pius upload a pix on his WhatsApp status and I commented Nd we got talking.. Then I told him how I felt.. He called me on phone instantly and told me some things I will like to share to you, that made me have a rethink.
If one commits suicide, he switches to the other world, and will be dead to the pains of this world. It is the loved ones that bear the brunt. They are the once that feel the pains. Imagine the parents waiting to reap the dividends of their investment someday, only to get shattered at such bad news. Some collapse upon hearing such news.
Now Pius said when his won happened.. He had to be strong for his family: his fragile mum who is now of age, his dad, his younger sister, his wife (she already got fond of him) and himself. This is a young man in his early 30s. He had to be strong for everyone. Can you imagine how that would have been for him, especially for someone that just lost his younger brother?
When next such funny thoughts come you, remember all your loved ones esp those that care for you. Imagine them smiling and how happy they will be when they hear you achieve a ground breaking success (because you definitely will, if only you persevere a little). Now, imagine their expressions of they hear the crazy news about your enemy...
Once there is life, there is hope.

For me, I don't take the sound of depression or suicidal thoughts likely since that incident. Try to make yourself happy when you get moody. Stroll out, see a movie on your phone, talk to your close friends, watch comedy on YouTube (I have grown to love AKPAN AND ODUMA, and PAPA BENJI). Whatever makes you happy. You happiness and sanity is key. Nigeria is crazy enough on its own, Lagos stress sef na real wa.
We still love you, esp on nairaland here grin
#OneLove

Sorry for the lengthy post

5 Likes

Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by boomssey(f): 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
Money... children's school fees
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Kenpaly(m): 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
Purifychy:
Unable to conceive is eating me up.
I can help u through prayer, i am a stronge member of ccrn in catholic church and God has been using me to help many peopl.im 4rm eastern nigeria.
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by debbydams(f): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2021
okikiosibodu:

Hmmmmm. Thank God for the person. Permit me to share an experience with you. Will try to split it into two to make it readable
Growing up as a child, I used to have this two brothers... The elder one (who is about a year or two older than me) , let's call him Pius.... And the younger (who is about a year younger than Mel, let's call him Bayo. Pius is a brilliant genius, he used to help out with my assignments in sch and all. He was the first person that ever told me he preferred further maths to the ordinary Mathematics because he found it easier and simpler to solve (it's not as his he won't secure his A in ordinary maths effortlessly)
Bayo on the otherhand, is not much of a bookworm, but the street kind of guy.. He has this hustling spirit... The kind that will be like.. Let us enjoy the present, tomorrow will take care of itself. There will always be a way out to survive the day when it comes.
Me in my part, I knew gambling was never my calling. I never had the luck-not even the faintest of luck, its the way God curbed that act in me and till date, I don't gamble, same with Pius. But you see Bayo, he can make up to 1,000 with 20n or 50n sef.. This was way back around 2010, you should have an idea the value of money for a teen by then. Let me not bore you with details and go straight to the point.
I woke up on day to Bayo's Facebook profile to see people commenting RIP.. I literally clean my eyes and washed it water sef, and came to the profile again, this time checking the profile name meticulously and even profile picture.. I couldn't believe my eyes. I chatted up one of the commenters, only to be told Bayo committed suicide. He drank sniper. He got to the limit of his challenges and couldn't hold it anymore. I learnt (don't know how true) he was trying some traveling runz that he put all the money he had, but didn't work out. He couldn't take the loss and he took his life. This was someone I was thinking of randomly few days before then, and considered him the strongest person I ever knew... Not knowing the mighty can fall. I avoided chatting Pius cos from childhood, he had always taken me as his younger brother and there is no way he won't remember his biological brother each time we commune.
Me on my part, a phase came in my life, it was ass if nothing was working. I work and earn salary but can't account for how it got spent eventhough I lived no exavagant lifestyle. Wasn't womanising and definitely not a drinker but it crazy. It took my almost 8 months after getting my accommodation before I could buy a TV. I have always wanted to be a pilot but funds is the stumbling block. Being on my job for about 5 years now, no slssry increment for about 3 years now, and this are getting expensive at time went by. My msc supervisor was making life difficult for my with his style of supervision, though he is a sweet man. Everythng bottled up, was like a pressure cooker trying to release some pressure
hmm it is well
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by depato88(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2021
SimeonOTC:
My laptop just got spoilt..it's hitting me so hard and scared it may slow down or kill the passion I have for my skills..have used it make up to a million naira within 1week, I can easily replace it with new one but it will affect my saving plan cuz am target 1.5 to 2m before the year runs out..
This one almost no enigneers in my area can fix it so, it's so heart arching.

Pls which online biz are u into...is it forex?
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by biddostandard: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2021
qtguru:
This thing has been bothering me, in my area there is always violence , and recently someone was killed, I am always thinking about violence and maybe it is an advantage to be capable of controlled violence when it is needed. I don;t know if you understand what I mean. So one can at least defend his life
Where is your area
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by qtguru(m): 10:42am On Sep 21, 2021
biddostandard:
Where is your area

Gbagada , during night time, there is some insecurity because no one is that vigilant.
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by biddostandard: 10:42am On Sep 21, 2021
Blessiing:
Alot of things bothering me now, lifes been so unfair honestly.... Woo let me just keep my thinking and whatever is bothering me to myself... It is well
will you come share with me
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by biddostandard: 10:45am On Sep 21, 2021
Worry plenty but if I talk am What is anybody gonna do about it
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by biddostandard: 10:45am On Sep 21, 2021
qtguru:

Gbagada , during night time, there is some insecurity because no one is that vigilant.
it's everywhere jare
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by davbamxodun: 10:48am On Sep 21, 2021
as i no just get money.............

asin babes no even gree look myside ooooo
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by qtguru(m): 10:49am On Sep 21, 2021
biddostandard:
it's everywhere jare
It's normal everything is expensive in Lag,so crime gatz rise, but too many touts and area boys here. dem stab one of my friend and gbagada na safe place before.
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Uduakden(m): 11:39am On Sep 21, 2021
I'm dying ooooooo.
A guy scammed me of huge amount of money since last year December. Because of that I'm broke. No one to help me.
Please can anyone tell me how to get him. I mean the scammer arrested.
Note I know where he stays. He is not picking my calls but he is from my local government. I know his family house.���
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by The5DME(m): 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
SimeonOTC:
My laptop just got spoilt..it's hitting me so hard and scared it may slow down or kill the passion I have for my skills..have used it make up to a million naira within 1week, I can easily replace it with new one but it will affect my saving plan cuz am target 1.5 to 2m before the year runs out..
cc udemzyudex

1 Like

Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by SenecaTheYonger: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
[lak
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by SenecaTheYonger: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2021
aktolly54:
people don't want to help again because the whole world is filled with moderfucker ingrate . I have one attitude that if someone do me a favor ,I will always try as much as possible to repay the person back one way or the other because one day we might fight and I don't want a situation whereby someone will call me ingrate during fight or aurgment. Am not portray myself as a good person because I have other bad habit too . if the world is filled with mindset of people who always repay goods back and not mentality that SINCE SOMEONE DO IT FO GOD THERE IS NO POINT EXPECTING ANYTHING IN RETURN THEN THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PPACE AND PEOPLE WONT EVEN REPAY GOOD WITH EVIL.

PS: some gurls will even say its that what your mates are doing for girls,

True. Actually there are some people that are even afraid to help because you can become a target just by helping people.

1 Like

Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by sheanzy(m): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2021
SimeonOTC:
oga shut up.. u make to a million naira a week and u no fit repair laptop... U think say na small pikin dey here

10k no Dy ur account, if I I Dy lie show me screenshot bastard

1 Like

Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Ade4all080(m): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2021
I am into chicken processing where I buy live birds and process to frozen chicken, but I was frauded #350k when seeking for loan online hence business has been stagnant close to a year.
I have contacted friends and family for help but none could help because the fund needed is much (#3M).
i applied for a facility at Sterling bank closet to three months yet no feedback.
i felt like committing sucid but when I look at my son and wife I have a rethink non the bills are pill ups.

THIS IS REALLY EATING ME UP.
if I get investors I do not mind..
see my signature
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Perfectman91: 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
Thinking of how to get like 100,000 to support my business and really unhappy about this naira downfall as it may affect my sales
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by SimeonOTC(m): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
sheanzy:
oga shut up.. u make to a million naira a week and u no fit repair laptop... U think say na small pikin dey here

10k no Dy ur account, if I I Dy lie show me screenshot bastard
Lol..mumu..I got new one and repair the spoilt system too..it was having board issuegrin, check my previous created topic and check the computer forum, I had to buy an entire system board and also got a tear-rubber u.k used hp too as bonus incase the issue comes up again..spent about 200k yesterdaygrin, surely, I will get it back before this week runs outgrin, it affected my savings but it's worth it..dey there dey mumu yourself..you think say na everybody dey jobless and broke like yougrin

Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by seanjy4konji: 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
Have you gotte a place now
Realashbobby:

I am in dire need of accommodation around old ife road ibadan as the place I rented/ staying is no convenient. No water, ceiling had fallen, the door is bad and rain water always flood the sitting room. This has been bothering me for a while now. All effort to get a new place around that axis has been futile. Somebody please help me.
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Crazydamsel: 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Pumpumking:

Pegi23 pucccccy ...I want some!! (no oofense)angry

U are a stalker..crazy asshole
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Davies25: 12:26am On Oct 26, 2021
Guestonline:
A whole lot actually embarassed embarassed

Can you please message me on WhatsApp?
07038152004. Can't access my mail right now. Thanks
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Ayrastarr(f): 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2021
okikiosibodu:
I felt helpless and just wanted to end my life to let go of all the pains. To crown that, I lost about 280k to some investment companies (200k to Themap.ng, and 80k to Quinsessientials.... Money turn monkey wey go market but e no return). Crazy thing is/was,noone to hold responsible. They were doin fine until I decided to try them out. I had tried doin businesses on 3 occasions (I sold Bluetooth mouse, smart watches, and palm slippers), but only broke even. I was happy I didn't lose though). Everythng got me frustrated. I was tired of life with all that was happening
Around that time, my contacts on their WhatsApp status were posting... Depressions is real, talk to someone if you feel depressed, check up on someone you have not heard from in a long time... Blah blah blah.. So I decided to chat up some of my friends
The first 2 I told were my online female friends I was comfortable with, but they were all scared and couldn't sleep that night.. They kept on checking up on me at short intervals I broke into tears at some point and told them to go and sleep after they made me promise them not to do anythng funny that night. Pius upload a pix on his WhatsApp status and I commented Nd we got talking.. Then I told him how I felt.. He called me on phone instantly and told me some things I will like to share to you, that made me have a rethink.
If one commits suicide, he switches to the other world, and will be dead to the pains of this world. It is the loved ones that bear the brunt. They are the once that feel the pains. Imagine the parents waiting to reap the dividends of their investment someday, only to get shattered at such bad news. Some collapse upon hearing such news.
Now Pius said when his won happened.. He had to be strong for his family: his fragile mum who is now of age, his dad, his younger sister, his wife (she already got fond of him) and himself. This is a young man in his early 30s. He had to be strong for everyone. Can you imagine how that would have been for him, especially for someone that just lost his younger brother?
When next such funny thoughts come you, remember all your loved ones esp those that care for you. Imagine them smiling and how happy they will be when they hear you achieve a ground breaking success (because you definitely will, if only you persevere a little). Now, imagine their expressions of they hear the crazy news about your enemy...

For me, I don't take the sound of depression or suicidal thoughts likely since that incident. Try to make yourself happy when you get moody. Stroll out, see a movie on your phone, talk to your close friends, watch comedy on YouTube (I have grown to love AKPAN AND ODUMA, and PAPA BENJI). Whatever makes you happy. You happiness and sanity is key. Nigeria is crazy enough on its own, Lagos stress sef na real wa.
#OneLove

I thought themap is now in business?
Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
Nicenancy:

I need $25m but I honestly don't have any clue on how to get it.. embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? by debbydams(f): 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
okikiosibodu:

#OneLove

lol..when there's life there's hope

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Almost Died Today Due To Fornication, Thank god For My Life Ooo / New Slang That Runs Girls Use: You Game? / Please Help...girls Are All Over Me.. Don't Know What To Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.