Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex (53324 Views)

I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Prime1(m): 10:45am On Sep 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I didn't want to share this but I was motivated by someone who created a thread on how his ex has been calling him
https://www.nairaland.com/6722392/ex-never-stops-calling-me#105224144

It's a long thread but please read to the end.

I dated this girl when I was kind of younger around 19-20 years while we were still dating she travelled out of Nigeria (to Libya) without informing me, infact without informing any of her family members according to what I found out. After like Three years I, got her message on Facebook requesting for my number (I was in the University then) I gave her the number and we started chatting.

She pleaded that I should forgive her that she still loved me and all. We got along real good because she really changed, more matured and fresh. The girl I was dating in school then got to know and we had issues. The girl picked her number and called her to leave me alone but instead of living me alone she blasted the girl and even involved one of her friends then they insulted the girl and told her that she met me first and the girl should leave me alone.
She was working and was always sending me money then and promised to come home soon.

She also confessed to me that she had a baby for one guy there but they were not married.
To cut it short she came to Nigeria around 2018 and brought many things for me and we continue our bleeping spree. (I got an STD through her then). Then I had to go for service (NYSC) in 2019 we were apart again, unfortunately while I was serving I got to know from her close friend that that she was cheating (the friend wanted me too) Infact I was told that she was constantly sleeping in the guy's house.

I told her on phone that I knew about how she was cheating, she begged and ask me to forgive her (that was 2019).

Fast forward after service I stayed back in Abuja because I got a job. To cut it short I got to know that she was pregnant for another guy in Nigeria, she hid it for me, she wouldn't send me her full pictures but she later told me when it was obvious she couldn't hide it no more, infact the guy wanted to marry her, she told me she wasn't going to marry the guy that the pregnancy was just a mistake, I personally convinced her to stay with the guy since she told me herself that the guy liked her so much and was taking care of her and her first baby.
Then this girl said she would stay with him on the condition that I would still be dating her. I was shocked and surprised I refused and told her that I will never be involved in such an illicit affair.

While this girl was heavily pregnant she was sending nude pictures and was constantly begging me that we should continue having sex, it continued till early 2021 even after the guy engaged her, I refused I blocked her on Facebook where she was sending the nudes to, she started sending it to my WhatsApp and I blocked her there too.

Now she has given birth and I am presently In the state where she resides with her husband, (that's where I am from too) I don't know how she found out that I am around and she has been calling me still begging for sex.

I wanted to report her to her brother and sister who were aware of our relationship back then but a friend asked me not to report her, infact some of them are telling me to give her what she wants (the bad guys that I have) Lol
I have warned her to desist from making such request but she is still requesting to just see my face, as at 2 days ago she was still begging to see me, I told her I was going back to my base yesterday maybe that's why she hasn't called me yet.

I am a young man of 28 years and one of the vow I have vowed is never to sleep with another man's wife except I am not aware that she is married.

I can snatch careless men girlfriends grin but not to sleep with another man's wife or fiancee.

I fear karma.

I am sharing this to tell men to be very careful with the kind of women they call wife.
Her attitude makes me have phobia for marriage I swear.

A married young lady with a loving husband still begging an ex for sex is too bad and I feel sad for her husband who might be beating his chest that his wife will never cheat on him.

My guy, you have problems (not one but many problems).
It seems God is protecting you and giving you different signs but you just want to die early on top woman.
You are not behaving like a man, you allow yourself to be controlled by others to the extent you cant make a decision.
she is only manipulating you, you are a toy to her. she will destroy you when she done with you.

Run from her, she is a plague in your life. Stop wasting your time on a waste(that married ex-GF)
Try finding a good and better woman to love or marry.

Better woman plenty outside....plenty options for every guy.
shine your eyes.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Amasimichael: 10:47am On Sep 19, 2021
It's not a big deal. She won't rape you. I don't see this as an issue at all. It's just to ignore her. Except you are worried about falling for her gimmicks eventually. But if u are confident, den it's not an issue. Just ignore her. She calls, u take d call, discover it's her n end d call instantly. She won't rapture u to her presence. It's not a big deal at all.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by BadEnglish(m): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2021
Mumu like you, you hear say Nigerian girl go Libya, and she come back you still dey straff her, u get STD ur brain still no tell u. Wetin you think sey she dey do there. Abi you think sey Libya na Canada? My guy, olosho don gbadun ur dickk u better continue where u stop.
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by BRATISLAVA: 10:51am On Sep 19, 2021
Mvena:

Omo I no read am o

Lol.

Who can summarize it? The epistle is something else.

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by rapheal5(m): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I didn't want to share this but I was motivated by someone who created a thread on how his ex has been calling him

I dated this girl when I was kind of younger around 19-20 years while we were still dating she travelled out of Nigeria (to Libya) without informing me, infact without informing any of her family members according to what I found out. After like Three years I, got her message on Facebook requesting for my number (I was in the University then) I gave her the number and we started chatting.

She pleaded that I should forgive her that she still loved me and all. We got along real good because she really changed, more matured and fresh. The girl I was dating in school then got to know and we had issues. The girl picked her number and called her to leave me alone but instead of living me alone she blasted the girl and even involved one of her friends then they insulted the girl and told her that she met me first and the girl should leave me alone.
She was working and was always sending me money then and promised to come home soon.

She also confessed to me that she had a baby for one guy there but they were not married.
To cut it short she came to Nigeria around 2018 and brought many things for me and we continue our bleeping spree. (I got an STD through her then). Then I had to go for service (NYSC) in 2019 we were apart again, unfortunately while I was serving I got to know from her close friend that that she was cheating (the friend wanted me too) Infact I was told that she was constantly sleeping in the guy's house.

I told her on phone that I knew about how she was cheating, she begged and ask me to forgive her (that was 2019).

Fast forward after service I stayed back in Abuja because I got a job. To cut it short I got to know that she was pregnant for another guy in Nigeria, she hid it for me, she wouldn't send me her full pictures but she later told me when it was obvious she couldn't hide it no more, infact the guy wanted to marry her, she told me she wasn't going to marry the guy that the pregnancy was just a mistake, I personally convinced her to stay with the guy since she told me herself that the guy liked her so much and was taking care of her and her first baby.
Then this girl said she would stay with him on the condition that I would still be dating her. I was shocked and surprised I refused and told her that I will never be involved in such an illicit affair.

While this girl was heavily pregnant she was sending nude pictures and was constantly begging me that we should continue having sex, it continued till early 2021 even after the guy engaged her, I refused I blocked her on Facebook where she was sending the nudes to, she started sending it to my WhatsApp and I blocked her there too.

Now she has given birth and I am presently In the state where she resides with her husband, (that's where I am from too) I don't know how she found out that I am around and she has been calling me still begging for sex.

I wanted to report her to her brother and sister who were aware of our relationship back then but a friend asked me not to report her, infact some of them are telling me to give her what she wants (the bad guys that I have) Lol
I have warned her to desist from making such request but she is still requesting to just see my face, as at 2 days ago she was still begging to see me, I told her I was going back to my base yesterday maybe that's why she hasn't called me yet.

I am a young man of 28 years and one of the vow I have vowed is never to sleep with another man's wife except I am not aware that she is married.

I can snatch careless men girlfriends grin but not to sleep with another man's wife or fiancee.

I fear karma.

I am sharing this to tell men to be very careful with the kind of women they call wife.

A married young lady with a loving husband still begging an ex for sex is too bad and I feel sad for her husband who might be beating his chest that his wife will never cheat on him.
karma is real, don't listen to ur friends telling u to give her what she want, though our dxxk got mind of his own and sometimes want to take full control of us, that's why u shouldn't give the lady a chance to see her....marriage is overrated most of my married ex still want me back but I do ask my self if I can deal with it in future if my wife is caught cheating with another man....so avoid her like plague ..

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by smartasuen(m): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:

I fear karma.

Just one question for u bro;
WHY HAVEN'T YOU BLOCKED HER MOBILE NUMBER?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Aboks(m): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2021
what is the title of this movies
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 19, 2021
Congratulations and thank your God that she was snatched from you, bro please pick raise and run from her. Don't let any Jezebel ruin your life.
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2021
dairykidd:
This guy get mind dey fvck Libyan hoe when done knack arabo tire for survival. Na so one time for Benin I see one fresh one for bank got talking while we were both done and she was already caressing me in publicly. For my mind I done already knack am. After exchanging contacts and chatting on whatsApp I later found out she was one of them Libyan hoes.. The way I take gbes ehhn, Usain Bolt dey learn grin
Do they carrying HIV why are you afraid of them
U even gather mind knack am raw.. Omor una get liver sha
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by erubati: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2021
She might even be infected with HIV/AIDS and has vowed to spread it out to all the men that sleeps with her.
Giving u STI na phase one
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2021
Trumann:
She gave you STD last time, she will give you HIV this time.
You are following a h0e who bleeped her way from Naija to Niger to Agadez to Sábà to Tripoli to Europe. She has seen more d1xks than a public toilet.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 10:59am On Sep 19, 2021
Trumann:
She gave you STD last time, she will give you HIV this time.
You are following a h0e who bleeped her way from Naija to Niger to Agadez to Sábà to Tripoli to Europe. She has seen more d1xks than a public toilet.
Haha
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 11:02am On Sep 19, 2021
AfroKnight:
And her husband is busy doing “faithful man” o. shocked

These hœs ain’t loyal.

The poor man doesn’t know that his money cannot keep a hœ from hœing around.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 11:02am On Sep 19, 2021
Ignatio:
Run! nigger!! Run!!!
grin grin grin allow him to chop na
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Mosdii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2021
[s][/s]
Lewisdinho:
Only a FOOL will trust a WOMAN
OP don't accept her request, be firm and keep to your words
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2021
[/quote][quote author=Charmingrascal post=105961000]

Bro my philosophy is that if I sleep with someone's wife they will sleep with mine and I am following it and I will follow it till I die.
Thanks
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by blaque7: 11:06am On Sep 19, 2021
U must be very good in bed.
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 11:08am On Sep 19, 2021
CaveAdullam:
Okafor's law in motion.

However, niggas, stay away from married women because if eventually things falls out of place, you will end up six feet or disabled while the husband rot in jail and still gets the pvssy once in a while. Worst case scenario, because of the unstable nature of some nations e.g Nigeria, he might get lucky and escape stringent jail terms, that is, if he got enough money and connections.

Don't out of sympathy get entangled with a married woman, whether for assistance or sex. If you must help her at all, maybe depending on her predicament, her husband and family members must be aware.

Men are heavily jealous when it comes to their mates and territory. Beware! Many "single girlfriends" and single ladies are outside waiting for you---go after these ones.

Don't allow stupidity and uncontrolled libido send you to your early grave or destruction of your well built reputation.

Thanks.
Enough advice for the wise, you have said it all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 11:08am On Sep 19, 2021
remotecontrol:
Blood of Zachariah!!
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2021
Iyaebe:
You paved way for it,it's not a hard thing to do if you block her and cut off all communication.
Can't you read

1 Like

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by dododawa1: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2021
DEATH nearby not in BORNO state
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by West2019(m): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2021
your death is closer if you sleep with her . how come you block her in all communication still calling you. something must kill a man
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by TheGift: 11:25am On Sep 19, 2021
If I see this kind of Woman coming from one direction, I will run like a mad man in the other direction.

Woman wey get mind to go Libya without the knowledge of Her people. It’s not hard to imagine what She did to survive there.

She even came back and gave you STD.

That Woman is SCUM!

Charmingrascal:

I fear karma.

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by senator3636(m): 11:27am On Sep 19, 2021
I just don't know why some ladies would never rest after marriage.... Ex here ex there. I also have one who charts me up almost everyday, asking when am I'm coming down to Lagos state, and when I asked why she's asking, she told me we needed to see. My people, what on else are we seeing for? This women matter don tire me oooo. Anyone wey don marry should rest abegi haba
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by ozo13(m): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2021
Bunmhi:
You know what to do buh you still wanna throw dice with your life undecided
on point.most ppl go into marriages this days not for love but jus for marriage sake.its like the person they so love don't wanna settle with them where as the ones that settle with them ,they got no love for them.na why this kind thing dey happen.and doing that kinda with such ladies is like throwing a dice with ones life as u rightly said.
I have bn in such dilemma before.
May God help us.
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by JONSYN7154: 11:32am On Sep 19, 2021
Longsleeve:
Okafor's law really working well..
Cut all ties with her and have peace..
What's this "okafor's law"? I have been hearing about it pls can you enlighten me more?
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by lomprico(m): 11:34am On Sep 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:

I fear karma.

she be ashawo! that is what she went to do in Libya. you get mind dey duve in raw o!!.
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Powerfly(f): 11:40am On Sep 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Lol
I am not sex starved like many of y'all and nobody on this forum can ever say I have made any sexual suggestive post/comments here before.

If this is how you think you need to upgrade your thought processing faculty.

Life is not all about sex sex and sex.

Au re voir!!

Lol... Oga senior thinker... Everything is not all about sex but all you wrote there was centered around sex ABI na how to make money you post there? cheesy
For your mind tongue
How will you be sex starved when you have list of endless women to snatch and people's wives to gbensh.... How will you be? cheesy angry
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Ladylawyer(f): 11:40am On Sep 19, 2021
Run for your life. She sleeps around and without protection too. I seriously pity her husband. May we not marry community properties in jesus name.

3 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by fof1: 11:40am On Sep 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:

I didn't create this thread to seek advice the underlying message of my thread is to make married men learn and never to think their wives can't cheat or be promiscuous and for ladies who see nothing wrong in having illicit affairs with their exes to quit the unethical and lustful behavior.

You have Said it All... Disregard All the Trash Some of the Fellows are Posting in Response, Pls.
Re: My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex by Powerfly(f): 11:41am On Sep 19, 2021
BiggyB242:

Are you saying you can dm a guy because of this write-up? For you think a girl can do that is surprising.

I can dm a girl, that's if she captivates me... As for una guys.... Y'all have to wait till my next life.... cheesy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo / If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... / She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.