Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply (7012 Views)

Amaechi Promises 20-hours Power Supply In Rivers State By March / Why Rivers State Failed To Meet Dec 2012 24 Hours Power Target / They Are Complaining Of 3 Hours Power Failure Once Every Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 01, 2011
Eko Ile:

Are you asking me these questions based on what I asserted in this thread. If yes, please point out the assertion and I'll take it from there.
Justcash:

@EKO ILE,
DO YOU LIVE IN LAGOS STATE? If yes, do you enjoy uninterrupted power supply? If no, why do you talk as if you know more than the people on ground?
ARE YOU CURRENTLY IN LAGOS STATE? If Yes, for how long? If no, when last did you visit Lagos state?
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO RIVERS STATE? If yes, how come you did not see that Rivers state is way ahead of Lagos State in IPP? If no, why don't you just shut up!

Dude, Maybe u should shut up urself! u are making assertions also! what do u mean Rivers state is way ahead of lagos in terms of IPP what metrics are you using for your conclusion?? Did you consider the population? Ode buruku!
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by Johndoe100(m): 12:16am On Jun 01, 2011
Eko Ile:

What difference does it make? You mentioned my name in your silly and negative post right?

I really don't care what you're watching, it's a free world, sit and watch to your heart's content.

What are you doing on this thread? You sound like a 10 year old.

engineerd:

Dude, Maybe u should shut up urself! u are making assertions also! what do u mean Rivers state is way ahead of lagos in terms of IPP what metrics are you using for your conclusion?? Did you consider the population? Ode buruku!

Why are your nickers in a twist? Does the thot that Rivers state is ahead of Lagos rile you? If so, why?
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by EkoIle1: 12:16am On Jun 01, 2011
engineerd:

They know how to lie and spew rubbish, but the minute you ask them to back up their lies with facts, they disapeear or start talking rubbish.
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by EkoIle1: 12:19am On Jun 01, 2011
Johndoe100:

What are you doing on this thread? You sound like a 10 year old.

Why are your nickers in a twist? Does the thot that Rivers state is ahead of Lagos rile you? If so, why?

Yet another re.tard. Sorry, I'll pass.
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by Johndoe100(m): 12:24am On Jun 01, 2011
Eko Ile:

Yet another re.tard. Sorry, I'll pass.

No one asked or wanted you to stop by. Guys like you need to finish kindergarten first before being allowed out.
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by Justcash(m): 12:24am On Jun 01, 2011
Eko Ile:

That's not good enough, I answer to and stand by my assertions, not what I didn't say.

I just wanted to be sure, because the rubbish you spew is sickening and full of naivety, which can only be a feature of someone that reads stories online and in newspapers, and dreams from abroad of how it is, without seeing how it really is, and its impact.
I will suggest you keep quiet, and only contribute to issues that you are sure of.

Since you don't even have an idea of what you are spewing, I'm done with you, I'm not ready for your childish run around rants.
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by manny4life(m): 12:28am On Jun 01, 2011
Eko Ile:

What difference does it make? You mentioned my name in your silly and negative post right?

I really don't care what you're watching, it's a free world, sit and watch to your heart's content.

Eko, you have a long way to go; because I said people should be careful about what they say, you don't accept criticisms very likely about Fashola and Lagos, is that what constitutes a negative post? Why am I not surprised?
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by Justcash(m): 12:33am On Jun 01, 2011
engineerd:

Dude, If you really want to know, watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqwBTHKYE2A

After watching it, ask yourself how many Nigeria's power capacity is. How much does Rivers contribute when compared to Lagos state. Finally, Imagine which state will have more power when FG completely leaves states with their IPPs.
And stop behaving like an Agbero. Must you throw insults when responding to questions?
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by EkoIle1: 12:37am On Jun 01, 2011
manny4life:

Eko, you have a long way to go; because I said people should be careful about what they say, you don't accept criticisms very likely about Fashola and Lagos, is that what constitutes a negative post? Why am I not surprised?

This dude and his irrelevant rubbish. This has nothing to do with criticism, this is about truth and honesty. I can't stand liars and I love to set them straight.

Try again.
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by EkoIle1: 12:46am On Jun 01, 2011
Justcash:

After watching it, ask yourself how many Nigeria's power capacity is. How much does Rivers contribute when compared to Lagos state. Finally, Imagine which state will have more power when FG completely leaves states with their IPPs.
And stop behaving like an Agbero. Must you throw insults when responding to questions?

lmao,  Abeg, just list or show us you IPP, I'm not interested in your youtube nonsense.

Whatever I say or attribute to Lagos state, I show real life proof, not some sweet mouth talking heads on youtube.

You people must think you're talking to dummies.

I also need you to tell me precisely the MW's in Rivers (Built and not some unverifiable mouth talk)

When all is said and done, Lagos state will have nothing less than 1300MW and that's if Fashola is not cooking up some more power plants.

On top of that, Egbin power plant with 1200 is till there up and running, do the math.
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by manny4life(m): 12:58am On Jun 01, 2011
Eko Ile:

This dude and his irrelevant rubbish. This has nothing to do with criticism, this is about truth and honesty. I can't stand liars and I love to set them straight.

Try again.

Irrelevant rubbish? Let me refresh that stalled memory of yours again. This was my initial post just in case you missed it.

manny4life:

You guys are missing it; Mr Eko-Ile hates criticisms, so yall be very careful how u criticize Lagos let alone Fashola.

Regarding the thread, I give all of them thumbs up, they are doing what's best for their citizens.

The rest of the discourse leading up to your last post;

Eko Ile:

And the f/u/c/k I replied you a/s/s

manny4life:

So please tell what the f/u/c/k is the lie here? Yes did I call your name, I sure did, and it referenced how you did not take to likely about criticisms, and you're here telling me it has nothing to do with criticisms where in the first effin time I effin said respectfully how u did not like Lagos criticized. MF again WTF is a lie here, Go f/u/c/k yourself man,

Dude just like the bunch of you guys on NL, quite unfortunate that grown a/s/s men acting like f/u/c/king idiots.

Anyways back to the main topic good I wish them all success while foolish mofos seat and keep defending the indefensible.
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by Justcash(m): 1:00am On Jun 01, 2011
Eko Ile:

lmao,  Abeg, just list or show us you IPP, I'm not interested in your youtube nonsense.

Whatever I say or attribute to Lagos state, I show real life proof, not some sweet mouth talking heads on youtube.

You people must think you're talking to dummies.

I also need you to tell me precisely the MW's in Rivers (Built and not some unverifiable mouth talk)

When all is said and done, Lagos state will have nothing less than 1300MW and that's if Fashola is not cooking up some more power plants.

On top of that, Egbin power plant with 1200 is till there up and running, do the math.

Is Egbin Power plant an IPP? I have told you to stop exhibiting your naivety here. Are you a Kid?
Where did you get the story that Lagos IPPs can generate 1300MW? SMH.
I forgot that I said I won't waste my time on you.
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by manny4life(m): 1:02am On Jun 01, 2011
Justcash:

Is Egbin Power plant an IPP? I have told you to stop exhibiting your naivety here. [b]Are you a Kid? [/b]

Big grown kid that's what we call them; they probably 30+ yet thinking and acting like 13 year old kids, 30 gone 13. Arguing MW yet can't even do the math behind it, telling someone else to do the math.
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by EkoIle1: 1:04am On Jun 01, 2011
Justcash:

Is Egbin Power plant an IPP? I have told you to stop exhibiting your naivety here. Are you a Kid?

You said when the feds let go their monopoly right? So what do you think is going to happen? They will lift up egbin power plant from Lagos and move it to Abuja right.

Talk like you have common sense sometimes, , lol @ 2 dummies

Btw, the 1300 is a combination of what we have right now and what's in the pipeline.
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by manny4life(m): 1:12am On Jun 01, 2011
Eko Ile:

You said when the feds let go their monopoly right? So what do you think is going to happen? They will lift up egbin power plant from Lagos and move it to Abuja right.

Displaying dumbness and stupidness; a power plant signifies it's name; it's called Property, Plant and Equipment (PPE) in business/Engineering. If you went to school, you would have learnt of it. Yes if it needs lifting, it will be done because it belongs to the Plant and Equipment category. When plants are decommissioned, you think they just let it sit there? Perhaps, when heavy machineries are moved across from one location to the other, what do u think they do, let it sit? Mofo, it's disassemble in parts and transported to they new location where it's assembled as is. Think with those brains not with your hormones, geez what is wrong with people.
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by EkoIle1: 1:12am On Jun 01, 2011
manny4life:

Irrelevant rubbish? Let me refresh that stalled memory of yours again. This was my initial post just in case you missed it.

The rest of the discourse leading up to your last post;

And the f/u/c/k I replied you a/s/s

So please tell what the f/u/c/k is the lie here? Yes did I call your name, I sure did, and it referenced how you did not take to likely about criticisms, and you're here telling me it has nothing to do with criticisms where in the first effin time I effin said respectfully how u did not like Lagos criticized. MF again WTF is a lie here, Go f/u/c/k yourself man,

Dude just like the bunch of you guys on NL, quite unfortunate that grown a/s/s men acting like f/u/c/king idiots.

Anyways back to the main topic good I wish them all success while foolish mofos seat and keep defending the indefensible.

Look at this clown. Like I said, shut your mouth if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute. What a nuisance.
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by seedord247(m): 1:13am On Jun 01, 2011

[quote][/quote]

Una won kill me with laugh here. . . . . .  grin grin grin. . . . .Only God know wther some people are with the latest version of Brain and please if you are still running your brain on Win 95 kindly ugrade to atleats win XP.  tongue tongue tongue

@Topic

Nice development  but talk is cheap and more also please don't use death to compare coma not to talk of sleep.

Eko Oni Baje oooooooooooooooo

@Eko Ile

Thanks for being a true Lagosian
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by manny4life(m): 1:16am On Jun 01, 2011
Eko Ile:

Look at this clown. Like I said, shut your mouth if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute. What a nuisance.

Nuisance? Look at gloried nairaland yet crowned f/o/o/l of all times talking? Define what a nuisance is? Nigerians speak big English yet in the context of which they use it is just highly relevant. What you need to do is STFU, and listen more often than you talk. Experts have it that people who listen more often than talk are likely to be more intelligent because they will learn wise things from even those they regard as fools.
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by EkoIle1: 1:17am On Jun 01, 2011
manny4life:

Displaying dumbness and stupidness; a power plant signifies it's name; it's called Property, Plant and Equipment (PPE) in business/Engineering. If you went to school, you would have learnt of it. Yes if it needs lifting, it will be done because it belongs to the Plant and Equipment. When plants are decommissioned, you think they just let it sit there? Think with those brains not with your hormones, geez what is wrong with people.

Is it by force to keep sounding like a re'tard? What's your irrelevant and meaningless nonsense about ppe got to do with anything?

So, in your warped mind, when the feds let go their power monopoly, they'll just decommission the plant and move it away from Lagos right? Are you for real of this stupidity and i.diocy is just an act?

lmao. Dude please STFU.
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by jmaine: 1:18am On Jun 01, 2011
Lagos IPP will generate nothing less than 1,300MW of electricity when the state government has already muted a planned additional capacity of just 114MW . and they ( Lagos State Government) just delivered a 10MW ( still commendable though) .  . .  

And by the way, thought this thread was about Rivers State power development blue print . .
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by EkoIle1: 1:19am On Jun 01, 2011
manny4life:

Nuisance? Look at gloried nairaland yet crowned f/o/o/l of all times talking? Define what a nuisance is? Nigerians speak big English yet in the context of which they use it is just highly relevant. What you need to do is STFU, and listen more often than you talk. Experts have it that people who listen more often than talk are likely to be more intelligent because they will learn wise things from even those they regard as fools.

Nuisance = manny4life

About that?

lmao
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by manny4life(m): 1:21am On Jun 01, 2011
Eko Ile:

Is it by force to keep sounding like a re'tard? What's your irrelevant and meaningless nonsense about ppe got to do with anything?

So, in your warped mind, when the feds let go their power monopoly, they'll just decommission the plant and move it away from Lagos right? Are you for real of this stupidity and i.diocy is just an act?

lmao. Dude please STFU.

Now again just in case you are SLOW, decommissioned or NOT, MONOPOLY or NOT, bottom line is if a Plant or Equipment has to be moved, whether its a 1yr old plant or 30yr old plant,  IT WILL BE MOVED, GET IT DOWN YOUR THICK SKULL NOW. I'm trying to drill it down your brain that Plants and Equipments can be moved because you asked undoubted because you did not know obviously.
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by manny4life(m): 1:22am On Jun 01, 2011
Eko Ile:

Nuisance = manny4life

About that?

lmao

Crowned Nairaland Glorified mofo = EKO - ILE ,

Hehe, the crown befits you.
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 01, 2011
Justcash:

DUDE, TRUST ME I WISH I WAS ACTING LIKE AN AGBERO, THEN NIGERIA WOULD BE IN A BETTER STATE IF ALL AGBEROS ACTED LIKE ME! ANYWAYS I REST MY CASE, MY INTENTION IS TO BE MORE ENLIGHTENED AND NOT TO ARGUE ABOUT WHO IS RIGHT OR WRONG! AND I AM STILL CONVINCED YOU ARE AN ODE BURUKU, MORE SO ODE JATI JATI
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 01, 2011
manny4life:

Crowned Nairaland Glorified mofo = EKO - ILE ,

Hehe, the crown befits you.

FOR U TO BE SURE EKO-ILE IS A MOFO, THEN HE MUST HAVE FO' ED someone close to you, perhaps your MO ?? Sorry just saying, if you can use such language, then u deserve such a response!
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by manny4life(m): 1:36am On Jun 01, 2011
engineerd:

FOR U TO BE SURE EKO-ILE IS A MOFO, THEN HE MUST HAVE FO' ED someone close to you that is perhaps your MO ?? Sorry just saying, if you can use such language, then u deserve such a response!

Dude, I was not talking to you so please steer clear, you are not Eko-Ile, however, I did not get your point. Anyway, back to your response, he knows his antics and keeps paying his cards, btw what response? That he called me a nuisance? Please, I'm sure if a poll is carried out, I'm sure he will get the majority of the vote who is more likely than not a nuisance.
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by EkoIle1: 1:39am On Jun 01, 2011
manny4life:

Now again just in case you are SLOW, decommissioned or NOT, MONOPOLY or NOT, bottom line is if a Plant or Equipment has to be moved, whether its a 1yr old plant or 30yr old plant,  IT WILL BE MOVED, GET IT DOWN YOUR THICK SKULL NOW. I'm trying to drill it down your brain that Plants and Equipments can be moved because you asked undoubted because you did not know obviously.

The country is scrambling to build power stations and this clown is talking about decommission?

Where is the sense and wisdom in uprooting a 12,000MW thermal and hydrogen power plant designed for that particular location from the largest electricity market in Nigeria just to move it to another location?  

Is it even possible gan sef?

You really are dum.ber than I thought.
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by EkoIle1: 1:43am On Jun 01, 2011
manny4life:

Dude, I was not talking to you so please steer clear, you are not Eko-Ile, however, I did not get your point. Anyway, back to your response, he knows his antics and keeps paying his cards, btw what response? That he called me a nuisance? Please, I'm sure if a poll is carried out, I'm sure he will get the majority of the vote who is more likely than not a nuisance.

Damn!! Na so the tin pain your reach? I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I warned you to bug off if you have nothing better to contribute, but your dum.b ass wont listen, you just want to feel among, but all you're doing acting like a nuisance with your silly and irrelevant jargons,

Ok small boy, go drink some cold water, e go better,
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by EkoIle1: 1:44am On Jun 01, 2011
engineerd:

FOR U TO BE SURE EKO-ILE IS A MOFO, THEN HE MUST HAVE FO' ED someone close to you, perhaps your MO ?? Sorry just saying, if you can use such language, then u deserve such a response!

Don't mind that clown, they thrown tantrums when cornered.
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by Justcash(m): 1:53am On Jun 01, 2011
engineerd:

DUDE, TRUST ME I WISH I WAS ACTING LIKE AN AGBERO, THEN NIGERIA WOULD BE IN A BETTER STATE IF ALL AGBEROS ACTED LIKE ME! ANYWAYS I REST MY CASE, MY INTENTION IS TO BE MORE ENLIGHTENED AND NOT TO ARGUE ABOUT WHO IS RIGHT OR WRONG! AND I AM STILL CONVINCED YOU ARE AN ODE BURUKU, MORE SO ODE JATI JATI

Funny enough, it is very easy to identify that you reflect the highlighted words in all ramification. One doesn't need to see you to know.  cheesy cheesy cheesy
If you are still convinced that intelligence is a measure of being an Ode, then enlightening you will amount to creating a Shina Rambo and Nigerian version of Mr Bean. One wouldn't bother wondering why you still see me as being what you said after I spent my time enlightening a coconut skulled illiterate like you about where your old and future generation were and will be born. Anuofia.  grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by manny4life(m): 1:54am On Jun 01, 2011
Eko Ile:

The country is scrambling to build power stations and this clown is talking about decommission?

Where is the sense and wisdom in uprooting a 12,000MW thermal and hydrogen power plant designed for that particular location from the largest electricity market in Nigeria just to move it to another location?  

Is it even possible gan sef?

You really are dum.ber than I thought.

The day people will start thinking with their brains rather than with their hormones including you, that day we would begin to have people think outside the box. NOW get it into your thick SKULL, glorified MOFO, I am not talking about decommission or not , I'm only drilling it down your thick SKULL that heavy plants and equipments can be moved. Besides, I used that decommission as an analogy to explain that plants and equipments are moved, jeez what is wrong with the deductive reasoning of some? You telling me 12,000MW, I laugh in SWAHILI! 12 GW of Hydrogen plants, it surpassed MW and now in Giga, I laugh in SWAHILI. I have told you try and be educated, illiteracy is a borne disease, sorry ok, Is it possible? Sleep your glorified cave and don't explore the possibilities of the unknown and wait till your mini god tells you anything is possible in the world we live in. Large refinery and chemical plants are disassembled, moved in parts, Large equipments are dissembled, shipped/moved accross different modes of transport, no keep sleeping, when you wake, u will find the world u live in has left u behind.
Re: Rivers State Target 24 Hours Power Supply by manny4life(m): 1:58am On Jun 01, 2011
Eko Ile:

Damn!! Na so the tin pain your reach? I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I warned you to bug off if you have nothing better to contribute, but your dum.b backside wont listen, you just want to feel among, but all you're doing acting like a nuisance with your silly and irrelevant jargons,

Ok small boy, go drink some cold water, e go better,

LOL, you just like your bunch, they say the one eyed king is the leader of the blind. I believe that's how it's said. You warned me? about what exactly? That you just can't comprehend English or what? Feel among what? You? Don't you think I dishonor myself trying to reason with an illiterate (someone who fronts they know it all yet fumble at every slight opportunity). My advice, leave NL alone, and just listen to others rather than talk. I will tell you this again; someone who listens is better than someone who talks so much because the more likely u listen than NOT, you will learn wise thing from a foolish person who talks so much. Yes I have drunk enough cold water because its 95 degrees as of 9pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NERC Transfers Regulatory Oversight To Enugu Electricity Commission (EERC) / Southeast Results Under Arrest By Orders From Above. / (photo) Was The Queen Of England Also 'disgraced' At 10 Downing St

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.