Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

How Can I Get Rid Of My Single Tribal Mark? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get Rid Of My Single Tribal Mark? (1464 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / What Do You Think My Single Mom Neighbour Is Up To? / Tribal Mark Model, Adetutu OJ Leaves Little To The Imagination As She Goes Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Rid Of My Single Tribal Mark? by Qpid5(m): 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
sorry, i had to post this on this section.
i had a tribal mark right from my childhood.. A single tribal mark though but most times people mistook me to be an hausa man because of the mark.. And sometimes i always feel ashamed most especially in a large gathering. Since am in a town, you will hardly see people with tribal marks and that makes me feels like am a way different from other normal people..
please recommend a way of getting rid of it thanks
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of My Single Tribal Mark? by Obakashdee(m): 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sandpaper

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of My Single Tribal Mark? by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 19, 2021
Live with it, bro.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of My Single Tribal Mark? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:36am On Sep 19, 2021
grin
For this life,some Problem no get solution.....And this is certainly one of them cheesy

Even myself,I get one single tribal mark for my face too sad. But guyman gat live with it...
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of My Single Tribal Mark? by samuel051: 8:14am On Sep 19, 2021
Go to welder shop and let them use filing machine to file it or find a good screeder to screed it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of My Single Tribal Mark? by Cholls(m): 8:39am On Sep 19, 2021
My brother you don't what you have until it's gone.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of My Single Tribal Mark? by Exkandayee(m): 8:57am On Sep 19, 2021
Someone up there says you should sandpaper it, some people will not kill me grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of My Single Tribal Mark? by Pegi23(f): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2021
Wear it with pride jare..but don't give your children that mark oo
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of My Single Tribal Mark? by Kendudu007(m): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2021
Bro I have a mark too and I guess its not tribal tho , it was base on the circumstances of my sickness as a kid, even if its tribal or not oo how does that affect your purpose in life just do your thing , make money and live life who gives a f....k about mark or no mark when your successful...no offence o what do you want those that are disabled to do if you are acting ungrateful like this....in all situation be happy and live life .

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of My Single Tribal Mark? by Qpid5(m): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
For this life,some Problem no get solution.....And this is certainly one of them cheesy

Even myself,I get one single tribal mark for my face too sad. But guyman gat live with it...
na so
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of My Single Tribal Mark? by Qpid5(m): 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
samuel051:
Go to welder shop and let them use filing machine to file it or find a good screeder to screed it.
You are worst than killer herdsmen
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of My Single Tribal Mark? by Qpid5(m): 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
Kendudu007:
Bro I have a mark too and I guess its not tribal tho , it was base on the circumstances of my sickness as a kid, even if its tribal or not oo how does that affect your purpose in life just do your thing , make money and live life who gives a f....k about mark or no mark when your successful...no offence o what do you want those that are disabled to do if you are acting ungrateful like this....in all situation be happy and live life .
its cool... Thanks for this bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of My Single Tribal Mark? by Emmadoc: 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
Obakashdee:
Sandpaper

Omo, gringrin
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of My Single Tribal Mark? by Emmadoc: 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
Op, if it's not like that of igboho, then you have nothing to worry about.
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of My Single Tribal Mark? by Qpid5(m): 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
Emmadoc:

Omo, gringrin
shey u d see that coconut head ant too ba?
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of My Single Tribal Mark? by nokspos: 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
work hard and have good heart
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of My Single Tribal Mark? by Annogbe(f): 11:39am On Sep 25, 2021
Qpid5:
sorry, i had to post this on this section.
i had a tribal mark right from my childhood.. A single tribal mark though but most times people mistook me to be an hausa man because of the mark.. And sometimes i always feel ashamed most especially in a large gathering. Since am in a town, you will hardly see people with tribal marks and that makes me feels like am a way different from other normal people..
please recommend a way of getting rid of it thanks
contact 08037111012 he can help u track the phones
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of My Single Tribal Mark? by MufasaLion: 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of My Single Tribal Mark? by Pegi23(f): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
Carry it with your full chest .love your self
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of My Single Tribal Mark? by madampresident(f): 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2021
Parents should be sued for doing this to their children cheesy

(1) (Reply)

After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Men? / Nigerian Man All Smiles As He Weds His Beautiful White Bride (Video) / Relationships And Red Flag. Guys Open Your Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.