Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,868 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

What Will You Do If You Were The Employer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Were The Employer? (568 Views)

Help O! I Just Discover My Employer Is Kind Off Occutic / How I Was Raped And brutally f*cked By A Would Be Employer / 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Were The Employer? by Mr100Dollars: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2021
What will you do?

Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Employer? by Cof1ex(m): 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
grin
I will tell him to look for employment at the church....
E pa mi oo

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Employer? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
cheesy
Some will come here and say give to caesar what belongs to caesar and to God what belongs to God.....Some may even say so long it's about his ministry,no Problem....

Yeah,I no say na bad thing cha.....But..

But why didn't his church provide a job for him all these while when he was unemployed? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Employer? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
Boy power and bro code no follow for this one? He should understand as him fellow guy man, na. The brostitute with a flaccid deek is probably jealous of the brother whose heart is burning for God. As long as his chaste and holy life doesn't affect his input at work, the wordly guy should not be jealous of the virtuous brother, abeg.

Looks like a cruise post sha and trust shidren of perdition to come here and be lambasting Christians. He did not provide any details about the kind of work and its timeframe? Are they clashing? Why person wey been dey beg for work go dey yarn dat kind thing? I no believe the post so I won't even waste another second answering.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Employer? by Demigod22: 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
Religion have made the African continent so unproductive. We are just craze in religion. Why are we lost in terms of logical and critical reasoning? I don't have issue with people worshipping God but if you are using God as excuse to be unproductive then you are wrong because God is a productive God. He worked for six days before resting on the seventh day.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Employer? by Chinehz(f): 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
Little wonder the unemployed status angry.....
He should start his own business and skip four days out of seven days then give us feedback.
I don't like what I hate grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Two Ways To Identify A Lady Who Only Wants To Chop Your Money. / Revealed: The One Thing You Can Do To Make Men Beg To Be Your Boyfriend. / Share Your Bitter Experience Of Betrayal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.