Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. (32605 Views)

Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped / Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by VTJN(m): 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
Poopypants:
na cos of mumu like this I dey pray make I no born woman ..
If he come our way we go kill am instantly no time smiley

1 Like

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

Exactly, which I spoke with our street vice chairman, he said we should have a sit down with her parents.

The thing is they all mistaking me mentioning community youths as street touts and urchins saying we are going there to fight a war, that's wrong.

We have alot of responsible adults in my community that are well respected, and I believe if her mum sees them and they made an input she may likely change her decision.

Please don't respond to that guy again, he has quoted me several times, which I ignored.

No mind them, OP. Them just get age for head, nothing dey inside. They'll be fine. Pregnancy that other men are running away from.

Please, keep the thread updated and the trend of things. I'll like to know what the outcome is eventually.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by VTJN(m): 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
Collins4u1:
Is that how your father impregnated your mother to born you.
if I were to be the girls brother, I'll castrate you.
The useless guy deserve death by hanging i swear smiley
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by sisisioge: 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
grin grin grin grin

And you want to take community youth to resolve the matter. No o, you're not a tout.

You do menial jobs, no education and also tear tickets at a popular junction....hmmm, the fo.olish girl that chose to embarras her parents by falling preggers for someone with your resume!

And you are relying on your parents to help you care for the child. It is well fa. Being young and unaware could be bliss. Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by VTJN(m): 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
Martinez39s:
SMH. If I was your father, I would kick you out of the house for gross stupidity and irresponsibility. You still live with your parents and you haven't established yourself in life, yet you added extra long-term responsibility (a child) to yourself and parents; in this harsh economy and country of all places. Kai! Why recycle poverty and multiple suffering? What legacy will you leave your child? Can you afford your child options in life? A 19-year-old boy... SMH.

Anyway, next time, use a condom.
He's a product of deformed parenting

His mother is in support of his useless lifestyles. Applauding him for impregnating someone's child

1 Like

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Evidenx(m): 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
19 years you are already digging someone's daughter. Both of you deserved to be tied to a tree and beaten with cane.

Your mates are focusing on how to have a better life under this buhari administration and you were busy raising your man hood into someone daughter's body. If you get weak erection tomorrow or prostrate cancer now u go say na village people when you became too sexually active as a Small boy.

Go and beg God for forgiveness and go and beg the parents of the girl for what you did.

19 years this world don't spoil.

1 Like

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by wax123(m): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
Op i think u are senseless, "your child" yet you have not taken drink to the girl in questions house, you think the parent of the girl in question does not have ambition and future for their girl...you have no claim to the child, i think you are a tout like the woman rightly said
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by VTJN(m): 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
Romanoff:

The girl's parents are even entertaining him. Something that they will abort the pregnancy and send her to live with a relative elsewhere without a phone or access to the guy.

Tell me the guy will not move on.
They should also cut off his smelling dick because he would still carry his useless dick to another mumu girl wink
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by BRATISLAVA: 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
VTJN:
If you know you are so sure of this eh PM the guy and follow him to go claim the foetus. Like please just follow him.

He has a right when it's born, but it's his decision to have unprotected sex in 2021. We cannot be partakers of that with him.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by BRATISLAVA: 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
lilvicky68:

If he progresses to head of tout at the park or Junction where he's tearing ticket he can actually be making enough money from touting..
And he can pay his bills..

Lol

You're funny. You want him to be the next MC?

1 Like

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by VTJN(m): 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

The mother wants to do the abortion tomorrow. Time isn't on his wide. Plus, they might use their wealth to influence things if he should try to push harder.

I think, ultimately, a huge chunk of changing the mother's mind falls on the girl as well. It's her mother. She should stand her ground, refuse or anything. I think she's over 18. The OP says they are almost the same age.
Have a child for a tout and Agbero? Una do well
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by VTJN(m): 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
Romanoff:

He's not even responsible.
He's a miscreant.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by BRATISLAVA: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
VTJN:
He's a product of deformed parenting

His mother is in support of his useless lifestyles. Applauding him for impregnating someone's child

While you may have a point here, what do you want the parents to do?

They had better face reality, and if accepting it is how they do it, what can we say?
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by cococandy(f): 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
This OP sounds like he’s trolling

But OP even if you are not, let be tell you this. A new pregnancy is not yet a baby. The final say lies with the person whose body is going to be used to bring it to life. If she says no, then it’s no.
Women are not mindless incubators.
I don’t believe you that she wants the pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by VTJN(m): 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

So I should let them go and abort my child tomorrow?
Sorry sir I can't do that, even though am young I will fight for my right.

That child is my offspring, I won't let her mom terminate it because of her assumptions about me.

We are both same age groups, I am older than her with 3 months

She called me crying, I can't tell from her voice she doesn't want to do it.
PLEASE LET THEM GO ABORT THE CHILD FOR PEACE TO REIGN

Stop looking at her parents money. You sef can become great if you stop sleeping with people's child and pursue your dreams. Stop the Agbero job that you are doing and find something reasonable to do

Forget everything guy. You are too small for all these and you are disgracing your family as well
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Offpoint1: 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

No, not to constitute nuisance, you all got me wrong.
I spoked with the street vice chairman about it which he suggested we should go and have a sit down with her parents.

Since I have limited time to convince my own parents to go and plea on my behalf.(especially my dad)

The thing is you all mistaking me mentioning community youths as street touts and urchins saying we are going there to fight, that's wrong.

We have alot of responsible adults in my community that are well respected, and I believe if her mum sees them and they made an input she may likely change her decision.
Whatever you do, her parents have the final decision. You're not legally married to her, nor do they have your consent in impregnating their kid, so you have ZERO right.

Thread carefully or it might end very badly for you.

1 Like

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Ayanwukoma: 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
Offpoint1:

Whatever you do, her parents have the final decision. You're not legally married to her, nor do they have your consent in impregnating their kid, so you have ZERO right.

Thread carefully or it might end very badly for you.
I think I understand now
thanks.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by VTJN(m): 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

While you may have a point here, what do you want the parents to do?

They had better face reality, and if accepting it is how they do it, what can we say?
The girl parents has a say to this not theirs

Even in normal marital rite the bride family choses the date for the ceremony

The mother can't imagine her child having pregnant out of wedlock. Talkmore of a Tout and Agbero from an irresponsible home.

The girls mother has chosen what is right for her daughter so be it

If OP parents are seriously looking for grandchild, then they should tell their daughter to go get pregnant as fast as possible. Even if na mad man for street or a beggar by the road side. She should just get pregnant at all cost and bring it home for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Gfskw: 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hmm
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

That child is my offspring, I won't let her mom terminate it because of her assumptions about me.

Fight for ur right?.. U impregnated her without paying for her prize bride and you're talking about right.
My friend shut up and build ur self up

1 Like

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by frozen70(f): 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
VTJN:
why would he be having sex at this time of his age by the way?

Nna eh.. some girls dey suffer o

It's obvious he has freedom to do whatever and probably not under parental control

1 Like

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by SURElee(f): 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
What right do you have over that girlfriend? Have you married her? Have you gone to see her parents? You just knack person daughter belle dey tear ticket, dey disturb us with your story.

What and how have you portrayed yourself to her parents? Do you think in this Buhari economy any parents wants to raise their 19yr old daughter and be raising a baby? A 19yr old should be in school not birthing a baby.

What plans do you have for the baby? what have you put in place to cater for her and the baby? Is not about being a yahoo boy riding benz.

Sit down and think!

Next time use a condom.

Go and meet her mother and present your case to her. You can't impregnate a 19yr old and want to carry community people to go threaten owner of daughter wey you knack belle. I'm appalled by your guts. So she might be right calling you tout, so go prove her wrong.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by VTJN(m): 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

Sorry I can't.
You will live to regret this if you don't listen to what everyone is telling you

You will end up in cell, and your fellow prisoners will so beat you like mad for coming to cell because of a woman. Not just a woman, a woman whom you are not married to legally

You will hate your life in the cell. You will be full of regret and by then it would be too late

Better you listen now
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
Myke99:
Na mad people full nairaland I swear. Someone is seeking for advice all u guys can do is to insult him one way or the other. If u can’t advice him just shut the Bleep up

There are alot of parents here..they are just angry esp as he seems unrepentant and wants to attack her parents and not feeling how d parents are feeling...
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by VTJN(m): 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

Am 19.
I do menial jobs
I also tear tickets in a popular junction in my town.
That's council related.
Guy stop this nonsense. I feel like seeing you one on one

I go beat that tout and Agbero commot for your body wink

How dare you insert that worm of a dick into someone's else child body?

I doubt you even deserve to live because you will still continue with this wayward lifestyles.

With this useless thing you are typing. If i hold you eh, I will sniff the miserable life off you

Omo oshi wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by osazsky(m): 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:
My girlfriend from the neighborhood got pregnant for me last month, though we are both young still living under our parents roof.
I told my parent's about the situation, they were both happy at least they having a grandchild, but was surprised when my girlfriend called me last night, that her mom says first thing tomorrow morning They going to the hospital to do an Abortion.

I asked her why, she said her mom says am a tout, a street dog, over her dead body would she let her daughter bore my child.

Am thinking about taking community youths to their house this evening.

Ps: her mom is troublesome the whole community knows her just because her husband is wealthy, wouldn't want to go with my parent's and she start insulting them.

My parents are ready to assist me in taking care of the child.

Am 19.
I do menial jobs
I also tear tickets in a popular junction in my town.
That's council related.
(Hoping to further my studies next year)

The reason she's doing this, because am not a rich Yahoo boy that drives benz, but still
I can't let them abort my child.
oga u dont have any single right over another persons daughter u have not paid be pride price..instead of u to be happy that u where not arrested...I guess the girl is less than 18..she can lay allegations on u and you may raught in jail..note the mum is right any one who sells ticket is definitely an agbero or street person..I know u also do drugs...oga go school or go learn work..there is no future beign an agbero...thank god that it was it my daughter..both u and the community boys for don dey do frog jump for Barack.. Idiot...and even ur illiterate parents who couldn't send u to school are happy that u impregnated a rich man daughter.gold diggers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Pegi23(f): 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
HelipsTech:

You are a serial aborter
How is the girls life ruined?
After birth can't she go school?
Can't she achieved her dreams?
Are there no prosperous single mum ?

Are there no visionless and irresponsible girls without children?
Are there no ruined girls without children?

Your fucking business..like I said I hope the girl isn't underage if she is ehh they should lock him up.. stupid brat at age 19 he is already a to be father..the parents should do what's right for their child jare...on the long run the girl will be like it is virgin I want.. rubbish being

Stop encouraging abortion, because if the girl dies now you won't save the boy from what will before him
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by osazsky(m): 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

so impregnation of different women without the consent of thier guardian is now a right...so u dont know in nigeria law it's a criminal offense..and u will do atleast 2 years in jail.. it's a criminal offense not a right..go ministry of interior them go educate u on this matter..if u know rest my bro u may end up in jail especially if her parents her reach..forget those community boys o..na only 2 soldier them need..oga just rest..learn work or a trade..or better still go sch..its a lost battle...dead on arrival.. u have no custody of the girl..u have not paid her price..u know notting
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Spherical77(m): 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
BarrElChapo:

Last time I checked abortion is still a crime in Nigeria. Escalate it as much as you can bro, so that if anything happens the law can take its course.
Are you normal at All?

May all your sisters and daughters born and yet unborn fall victim of this God forsaken OP

Follow am go tell the girl parents say na crime na.

Useless boys that has nothing to offer a girl than their useless smelly dick
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by osazsky(m): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
BarrElChapo:

Last time I checked abortion is still a crime in Nigeria. Escalate it as much as you can bro, so that if anything happens the law can take its course.
check well..oga..there are instances for abortion and conditions that make it legal..rape...if a mentally unstable person did the act..dont say wat u dont know..or if the fetus is deformed after scan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Spherical77(m): 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
osazsky:
oga u dont have any single right over another persons daughter u have not paid be pride price..instead of u to be happy that u where not arrested...I guess the girl is less than 18..she can lay allegations on u and you may raught in jail..note the mum is right any one who sells ticket is definitely an agbero or street person..I know u also do drugs...oga go school or go learn work..there is no future beign an agbero...thank god that it was it my daughter..both u and the community boys for don dey do frog jump for Barack.. Idiot...and even ur illiterate parents who couldn't send u to school are happy that u impregnated a rich man daughter.gold diggers
This one pass gold digger bro. Na diamond digger. If it was my sister. If i don't kill him, then he must spend his youthful years in prison

Useless Tout wink
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Spherical77(m): 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
VTJN:
Guy stop this nonsense. I feel like seeing you one on one

I go beat that tout and Agbero commot for your body wink

How dare you insert that worm of a dick into someone's else child body?

I doubt you even deserve to live because you will still continue with this wayward lifestyles.

With this useless thing you are typing. If i hold you eh, I will sniff the miserable life off you

Omo oshi wink
The Guy no deserve to live i swear because he go still look for another girl again to do the same thing for

Na to kill am or better still put am for life imprisonment at least to save our girls. Our daughters are not safe if this useless thing is still alive

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. / 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry / How Did You Propose To Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.