Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. (32597 Views)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Ayanwukoma: 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
chatinent:

No, I don't see abortion as the alternative. It could endanger the life of the girl...and this has nothing to do with whether you are a rich yahoo boy or not. I don't even understand how you attributed underage wealth to fraud!

Speak to your father to speak to her father.
Thanks.

I don't know if I can get my dad to go see her father this evening, that's the issue.

They are going to do the abortion tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by JovialJune(f): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

I have thought about it, I won't let them abort my child.

Okay.

1 Like

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
Sooo many judgments flying left, right, centre. Naawaa ooooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by chatinent: 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

Thanks.

I don't know if I can get my dad to go see her father this evening, that's the issue.

What do you do when you are kidnapped in a jungle about to be killed tomorrow but notice there is a way out today?

Would you wait to confirm if they'll kill you or think through the dense jungles?

6 Likes

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

Thanks.

embarassed I honestly don't know what to advise you, but I can feel your pain and spirit and drive. Yes, I think you should do this. Really try to convince them, no don't be confrontational by going the tout-ty route.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Ayanwukoma: 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
chatinent:

What do you do when you are kidnapped in a jungle about to be killed tomorrow but notice there is a way out today?

Would you wait to confirm if they'll kill you or think through the dense jungles?
are you saying I should go myself?

Do you think her parents will listen to me, they've already concluded am no good.

Should I go there and start crying, weeping for my own offspring?

No sir, I rather go to the community youths and make it a public matter.

I didn't kill anybody, it's my child am fighting for.

2 Likes

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Ayanwukoma: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

embarassed I honestly don't know what to advise you, but I can feel your pain and spirit and drive. Yes, I think you should do this. Really try to convince them, no don't be confrontational by going the tout-ty route.

My dad is a hard man, my mom I can get to convince but my dad it will take time for him to see reasons.

He might even decide to say, I should leave it for them.

I haven't even told them yet about the
Abortion, figured I should handle it myself, have even spoken with our street chairman.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
I do not blame you, I blame that shame*less girl that has brought shame to her family. You say her father is rich, so what was she doing with someone like you? Being successful is not only about doing Yahoo, a man can earn little yet is responsible. You don't sound responsible. My advice is, the girl is under her parents, you don't have any right to go and cause trouble in their home. If you wish to go, be peaceful about it.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
chatinent:

Sorry, did I miss sth here? You are still under your parent but your penis has started to rent a space outside?

The admonition to steer clear of premarital sex has always been there.

What?

Ok, let me understand the parent had no other option.

Okay??

Sorry, I don't support abortion but where do you intend to live with the girl and child after delivery? Can you father the child? Or is your father going to help you father your child? Are you ready to make a family? What are your plans?

Do not blame the mother for seeing you as a nobody. My apology. People see people who tear tickets as thugs.

I beg to differ. No responsible parents can tolerate an unwanted pregnancy from their teenage girl child...whether you are a rich boy or not. BTW, why do you attribute wealth to yahoo boys?

Isn't this thuggery? Come off it already.

I don't really care whether or not her mum is troublesome. I see a disciplined woman! How do you expect her to accept you for ruining her daughter's life in such juvenile age!

You expect her to welcome you with open arms and a cheek kiss?

I can't even believe your parents are verily on support of you penising downtown. I am trying to understand they had to accept the deed has been done and moving forward.

OMG.

I am lost finally.

Why don't your family propose a marriage to the girl's family before she conceives? Let your father meet with hers.

Abortion is also dangerous for her! It is also murder.

By going through the conjugal rites, you can marry. Her mother's must have to live with it rather than taking the life...unless your parents or theirs have other alternatives. I feel the mother doesn't want the child to come at all, and your family cannot let her take it away. To minimise the frictions of now and forever, the heads of the family must start being the head.

It's either she conceives, and one party takes responsibility, or the marriage thing! Never employ violence!

The only comment I've felt so far.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

My dad is a hard man, my mom I can get to convince but my dad it will take time for him to see reasons.

He might even decide to say, I should leave it for them.

I haven't even told them yet about the
Abortion, figured I should handle it myself, have even spoken with our street chairman.

What about the girl? Does she want to keep the child as well? Can she not convince her parents? You mentioned her parents being wealthy and so I know it the matter of helping their daughter in taking care of the child wouldn't even be a problem, but they are are against it because of the social status and ''stigma''.

3 Likes

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by DBestDoc(f): 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:
are you saying I should go myself?

Do you think her parents will listen to me, they've already concluded am no good.

Should I go there and start crying, weeping for my own offspring?

No sir, I rather go to the community youths and make it a public matter.

I didn't kill anybody, it's my child am fighting for.

Lol, this boy is so entitled ee,
So you do not care that you’ve almost ruined that girl’s life? She’s also a teenager I’m sure and you want her to be burdened with the responsibilities of motherhood.

People do very abominable things with so much confidence these days that I can’t help but shudder in dismay.

If it were in the days when things were better, the parents of that girl would be the ones coming to your family with the community youths to discipline you for bringing them so much embarrassment and pain today, you the offender is contemplating going to their home to add salt to injury. Hahaha, I’ve seen it all.

Please don’t go causing that family more trouble, let them take their decision as they deem fit ‘cause they’d be the ones to bear any consequences that may arise from this mess you guys have created. Give them some space and use a condom next time.

You’ll have your offsprings when the time is right.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Ayanwukoma: 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

What about the girl? Does she want to keep the child as well? Can she not convince her parents? You mentioned her parents being wealthy and so I know it the matter of helping their daughter in taking care of the child wouldn't even be a problem, but they are are against it because of the social status and ''stigma''.

She called me yesterday crying, I can tell from her voice, she don't want to do it.
She's almost same age as I am but we both still live with our parents.

It even took her days before she told her parent.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

My parents will do that, they are happy about it and I do work also.
Just not financialy strong to get my own place yet, am still Young hoping to get admission next year to further my studies.

I have dreams.

One word. Stupid.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Ayanwukoma: 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2021
DBestDoc:

So you do not care that you’ve almost ruined that girl’s life? She’s also a teenager I’m sure and you want her to be burdened with the responsibilities of motherhood.

People do very abominable things with so much confidence these days that I can’t help but shudder in dismay.

If it were in the days when things were better, the parents of that girl would be the ones coming to your family with the community youths to discipline you for bringing them so much embarrassment and pain today, you the offender is contemplating going to their home to add salt to injury. Hahaha, I’ve seen it all.

Please don’t go causing that family more trouble, let them take their decision as they deem fit ‘cause they’d be the ones to bear any consequences that may arise from this mess you guys have created. Give them some space and use a condom next time.

It's because am not a rich Yahoo boy that's why.

The girl loves me, her parents just forcing her to do the abortion.

When she called yesterday she was crying, I can tell from her voice she don't want to.

Yes am entitled, it's my child.

I won't let it happen.

3 Likes

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Ishilove: 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
Na wa o

16 Likes

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
DBestDoc:

Ruined where? How?

They both WANT the pregnancy. They both WANT to keep the baby and are willing to face the consequences. He is not an upcoming deadbeat from every indication, and he's not running away to turn her into a single mom, dumping the responsibilities on her and whatever.

His parents are very accepting and VERY happy and are willing to take care of the child and provide everything he/they need to support...what more?

The deed has been done. Only the mother needs convincing... I see no other issue here? I really cannot see any mess y'all are seeing.

Back in the days actually, according to your cultures, 'baba lo ni omo.' The baby ''belongs'' to the father and it is his family that go to request for the girl's hand in marriage and bring her back to their house. Yeah, things are slightly different nowadays, but they get married that much earlier - if we are going to tow the 'our forefathers'' path. He hasn't done anything out of culture, as a woman's fertility is even required to be proven before any rites in some instances. The whites termed it ''immorality''. That some of the people condemning the boy here do all the time.

It is a wanted pregnancy, and very much his as with the girl.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Ishilove: 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Ruined where? How?

They both WANT the pregnancy. They both WANT to keep the baby and are willing to face the consequences. He is not an upcoming deadbeat from every indication, and he's not running away to turn her into a single mom, dumping the responsibilities on her and whatever.

His parents are very accepting and VERY happy and are willing to take care of the child and provide everything he/they need to support...what more?

The deed has been done. Only the mother needs convincing... I see no other issue here? I really cannot see any mess y'all are seeing.
If she is over 18 then she is legally an adult. I think the young man should contact welfare first thing tomorrow

5 Likes

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by greenie77: 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

She called me yesterday crying, I can tell from her voice, she don't want to do it.
She's almost same age as I am but we both still live with our parents.

It even took her days before she told her parent.

Bear it in mind that it will be her family that will bear the bigger weight of the pregnancy if she is to carry it to term, not you nor your family.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by BarrElChapo(m): 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:
My girlfriend from the neighborhood got pregnant for me last month, though we are both young still living under our parents roof.
I told my parent's about the situation, they were both happy at least they having a grandchild, but was surprised when my girlfriend called me last night, that her mom says first thing tomorrow morning They going to the hospital to do an Abortion.

I asked her why, she said her mom says am a tout, a street dog, over her dead body would she let her daughter bore my child.

Am thinking about taking community youths to their house this evening.

Ps: her mom is troublesome the whole community knows her just because her husband is wealthy, wouldn't want to go with my parent's and she start insulting them.

My parents are ready to assist me in taking care of the child.

Am 19.
I do menial jobs
I also tear tickets in a popular junction in my town.
That's council related.
(Hoping to further my studies next year)

The reason she's doing this, because am not a rich Yahoo boy that drives benz, but still
I can't let them abort my child.

Last time I checked abortion is still a crime in Nigeria. Escalate it as much as you can bro, so that if anything happens the law can take its course.

1 Like

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Munzy14(m): 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
arsenic33:
It's pathetic her mom would opt for abortion. Why?

Are you what her mom says you are?
He collects ticket for junction...you still dey ask...grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by fkj950ax(m): 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:
My girlfriend from the neighborhood got pregnant for me .

"Your girlfriend from the neighborhood"

You are too young to be in this pickle. Having a child and being responsible for that child requires a lot of matured decision and thought process. You have made a bad decision having unprotected sex.

You want the community to do what exactly? I hope its not to intimidate the girls family.

I think you should go there with your parents first, and not the community. This also shows your level of decision making. You have tied their hands that they want to protect their daughter from a life with you.

I think I want to agree with her parents perception of who you are.

What happens tomorrow when and if you leave the "neighborhood" amd find a girlfriend from the town? Their daughter will be raising a child, and will find it difficult to get another suitor as we will call her "after one" or "single mother".

Yes there are tons of disgusting comments by most of you here on NL concerning single mothers.

Read this account before you go to meet her parents with your parents. Leave the frigging community out of it

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTR-t6tHrID/?utm_medium=copy_link

7 Likes

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by AsawanaDgreat: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
You are a real tout, you want to take community boys to their house abi? Safe trip

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Charmingrascal(m): 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
Dear Ayanwukoma, this is really heartbreaking go to her house with your parents. They should go and tell her mum that they are aware of the pregnancy and they want her to keep it.

But be ready because the girl's mum might likely ask her to leave her house and come and be staying with you and you will be the one to take her responsibilities henceforth.

6 Likes

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Ishilove: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

It's because am not a rich Yahoo boy that's why.

The girl loves me, her parents just forcing her to do the abortion.

When she called yesterday she was crying, I can tell from her voice she don't want to.

Yes am entitled, it's my child.

I won't let it happen.
Go to your local government council or social welfare or whatever they call them. She is legally an adult, from all indications, and so are you, so you have the law behind you

2 Likes

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by VlamesIffect(f): 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
19 year old boy?

Asin dem born you for year 2002?

Na wa.

Since the deed is already done. I hope you have the means to take care of a woman & a kid. I hope the girl is above 18 too.

What are these Gen Z kids turning to?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Romanoff(f): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
If she's below 18, her parents can decide for her.

I'm more concerned that you've started having babies at 19 do you not have solid plans for your life or dreams and goals to make your life better?
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Munzy14(m): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
Why do I see this as Diamond digging?...grin

7 Likes

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Kenneth10110(m): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
At 19 you dan start to nack raw. shocked

1 Like

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by francis5051: 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
Her mum called u a tout and you are trying to show us dah u re truly a tout
1.. na touts d tear 98% of tickets for junction
2... you taking boys to her house shows dah u re a tout

13 Likes

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by debbydams(f): 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
grin
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by FreeStuffsNG: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:
My girlfriend from the neighborhood got pregnant for me last month, though we are both young still living under our parents roof.
I told my parent's about the situation, they were both happy at least they having a grandchild, but was surprised when my girlfriend called me last night, that her mom says first thing tomorrow morning They going to the hospital to do an Abortion.

I asked her why, she said her mom says am a tout, a street dog, over her dead body would she let her daughter bore my child.

Am thinking about taking community youths to their house this evening.

Ps: her mom is troublesome the whole community knows her just because her husband is wealthy, wouldn't want to go with my parent's and she start insulting them.

My parents are ready to assist me in taking care of the child.

Am 19.
I do menial jobs
I also tear tickets in a popular junction in my town.
That's council related.
(Hoping to further my studies next year)

The reason she's doing this, because am not a rich Yahoo boy that drives benz, but still
I can't let them abort my child.
19 years old. A teenager!! Jesus wept!

4 Likes

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by RomanGreen: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
Davash222:

The audacity of someone eating Mummy thank you cheesy cheesy

Hahahaha, no mind the guy, him eye go clear soon

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Never Say To A Child / Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. / 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.