Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. (32524 Views)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:10am On Sep 20, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
You're 19 and not financially nor emotionally-ready (e.g. you wanting to take the community youths to their house to fight them?) to have a child, but you're shouting she must keep the pregnancy, which is baffling. I doubt you would want the pregnancy if she were from a poor home, plus knowing fully well that yourself don't have the means to take care of a child now. I reckon your motivation for wanting the pregnancy is money-driven (the mom's husband /the girl's father being rich), although I doubt you will admit it.
Even if they allow him to have the child he will never have peace with her family members and it will end in tears. Every parent want the best for their kids no one wants his girl to marry a fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:11am On Sep 20, 2021
greenie77:
If the parents relocates their daughter somewhere else and have the abortion done, then have their daughter continue with her education.... which court will you drag them to?

Having that child will mean she and her family will be linked to you for life with the tag of her being your baby mama, do they want that?

Her family will also be thinking of the long term effect of her being a teenage mother and how it may affect her future prospects, shebi na for this same Nairaland that some guys demonize single mothers and this is one of the circumstances that births the journey of single mothers.

The final say is not with you.....that is the HARD TRUTH.

Stop forming what I don't know and get your father and an uncle of yours to go see her family.

And by the way, you are a tout!
True no family wants their daughter to be associated with a tout

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by greenie77: 7:15am On Sep 20, 2021
Hassanmaye:

True no family wants their daughter to be associated with a tout

Fact!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:16am On Sep 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

What about the girl? Does she want to keep the child as well? Can she not convince her parents? You mentioned her parents being wealthy and so I know it the matter of helping their daughter in taking care of the child wouldn't even be a problem, but they are are against it because of the social status and ''stigma''.
They are right which parents want their child to marry a tout without education nothing street boy no responsibility mtsww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:20am On Sep 20, 2021
AmericanDad:

One word. Stupid.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:22am On Sep 20, 2021
Munzy14:

He collects ticket for junction...you still dey ask...grin
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:29am On Sep 20, 2021
RomanGreen:

Hahahaha, no mind the guy, him eye go clear soon
Hahahahhahah leave the FOOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:31am On Sep 20, 2021
Tonero5200:

The op writes better than you, between you both your the one with no education, one can tell from afar.
If you can debate with me on English I will reach out to you, I don't talk much
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:34am On Sep 20, 2021
Romanoff:

Oga, you don't have any right if you've not paid shishi on top her head.

Na them spos find boys wey go beat sense enter your head. Instead of you to carry your parents to go see them and make proper resolution and agreement, you're flexing on top girl wey no be you born her, no be you train her and you no marry her.

What right are you talking about gan?
The audacity shows How stupid he is, you committed fornication and got a child out of wedlock and you are still shouting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:35am On Sep 20, 2021
jarrot:
Wetin 19yrs boy dey find for woman body ?
We've lost it totally in this generation!

If it was your sister that was pregnant for a 19yrs old what would be your reaction?
What a good question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by BarrElChapo(m): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2021
osazsky:
check well..oga..there are instances for abortion and conditions that make it legal..rape...if a mentally unstable person did the act..dont say wat u dont know..or if the fetus is deformed after scan

You know, try doing some critical thinking when you reply on here. I answered the question based on the circumstances of the case presented to us. Was there any mention of rape ? Mentally unstable person or deformed foetus in the scenario ?
Try not to be too smart for yourself. Have a nice day ahead.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by BarrElChapo(m): 8:40am On Sep 20, 2021
Spherical77:
Are you normal at All?

May all your sisters and daughters born and yet unborn fall victim of this God forsaken OP

Follow am go tell the girl parents say na crime na.

Useless boys that has nothing to offer a girl than their useless smelly dick

Fall victim of OP Lmao did he coerce her... if I don't train my daughters well they'd bring me to shame.
You know I can stoop low to insulting you back but I obviously know your words don't mean much so I'm gonna take them with a pinch of salt.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Annajapheth: 10:19am On Sep 20, 2021
U people should leave the OP na...how would sane adult be advising him to let the girl adopt...his parent would take responsibility at least he didn't denial not been responsible for the pregnancy...pls OP DONT LET HER ABORT!!!!!FIGHT FOR UR UNBORN CHILD.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by bukatyne(f): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2021
angelfallz:
The bolded,
That is not true at all.

Also, asking him to wash his hands off his child without fighting for his child would make him complicit in the murder of his child.

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

That is one of the areas women win bros.

You CANNOT force a woman to carry your child to term.

I believe he has engaged the girl's family before coming to NL.

If after all he has done and will do (further advised on the thread) they decide to abort the baby, he is innocent in the matter and has no blood on his hands.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by bukatyne(f): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2021
angelfallz:
People want to eat their cake and have it. People want to have sex and not deal with the consequence of having sex.

I believe abortion is a criminal offence in Nigeria and rightly so.

As far as I am concerned, a woman that commits abortion no matter the circumstances (except if the pregnancy endangers her) has committed murder. A man who aids in abortion in anyway is culpable for murder.

The OP is not aiding in this case.

The thread exposes the hypocritical nature of humans.

If the OP opened a thread that he wanted the girl to abort, 90% of the people on this thread would jump on him.

If he or the girl said they wanted to change their sex, they would be old enough and matured to do so.

Everyone dey mix and match as it suits them.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by mariahAngel(f): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2021
bukatyne:

The OP is not aiding in this case.

The thread exposes the hypocritical nature of humans.

If the OP opened a thread that he wanted the girl to abort, 90% of the people on this thread would jump on him.

If he or the girl said they wanted to change their sex, they would be old enough and matured to do so.

Everyone dey mix and match as it suits them.

You dey mind them?

A wicked and satanically evil generation that would rather encourage abortion than abstinence! *spits!
Generation of baby murderers!

1 Like

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by angelfallz(m): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2021
You're acting like abortion is not a criminal offence in Nigeria.

bukatyne:

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

That is one of the areas women win bros.

You CANNOT force a woman to carry your child to term.

I believe he has engaged the girl's family before coming to NL.

If after all he has done and will do (further advised on the thread) they decide to abort the baby, he is innocent in the matter and has no blood on his hands.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Nexttpage(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2021
Tell the girl mum to adopt you together for house grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by NeloNelo: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
quota45:

When coming to NL to ask for advice you have to be very careful not to let bitter people steer you wrongly. Her mom is more worried about the stigma more than the health of her child due to your status in society. Some people commenting here today were also pregnancies that happened unexpectedly which either resulted in both parties getting married or things were put in place to cater to the matter. So my guy talk to your girl and see if she is really willing to keep this pregnancy and if so, be a man,fight and prove this woman wrong. Let your girl know that this abortion can even damage her womb and it can even affect her chances when she eventually decides to have kids. The ball is in your court and its time for you to show everyone that you are ready to be a father.

https://thegisthouse.com/man-jailed-for-getting-his-daughter-pregnant/
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Niwdog(m): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

My parents will do that, they are happy about it and I do work also.
Just not financialy strong to get my own place yet, am still Young hoping to get admission next year to further my studies.

I have dreams.

what about the girls dream
If na my sister your obituary for don sure with your audacity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by bukatyne(f): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
angelfallz:
You're acting like abortion is not a criminal offence in Nigeria.

Man made laws (no matter the intention) CANNOT replace natural laws and principles.

The criminality of abortion is besides the point.

Let's assume the OP reports them and they force the mother's hand.

Four months down the line, babe starts bleeding and they rush her to the hospital:

Gbam! She just had a miscarriage (God forbid).

What would the OP do?

Likewise, a lady cannot force a man to be a good father to a child he doesn't want.

The highest thing that man-made laws has been able to do is force him to be financially responsible for the child.

And we know that finances is just a part of a child's upbringing.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by bukatyne(f): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

You dey mind them?

A wicked and satanically evil generation that would rather encourage abortion than abstinence! *spits!
Generation of baby murderers!

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

You don vex ke cheesy

There is nothing new na. 1 Tim 3 has said it all.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Niwdog(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
What if the family force the girl to say you're not responsible for the pregnancy
What you gonna do
Oga allow the family to do what pleases them
If na one poor girl from a poor background carry Belle for you I bet my balls you go deny am hands down and threatened her not to ever mention your name anywhere
At this your age you don dey dig diamond

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by angelfallz(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
You are just trying to argue.

bukatyne:

Man made laws (no matter the intention) CANNOT replace natural laws and principles.

The criminality of abortion is besides the point.

Let's assume the OP reports them and they force the mother's hand.

Four months down the line, babe starts bleeding and they rush her to the hospital:

Gbam! She just had a miscarriage (God forbid).

What would the OP do?

Likewise, a lady cannot force a man to be a good father to a child he doesn't want.

The highest thing that man-made laws has been able to do is force him to be financially responsible for the child.

And we know that finances is just a part of a child's upbringing.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Blackdisciple(m): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
Am thinking about taking community youths to their house this evening.

Try it and see na...
You are just 19 you don know kpekus already try and take community boys to their house and see what will happen to you, if am the brother of the girl I will treat your f up.

You are even saying the mum is doing what she's doing to you because you are not a rich yahoo boy, you see your life ani.?

Go and pay money on her head MONKEY

E get some kind of guys wet their girlfriends brothers need to dey treat their F ups

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Alldew: 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ishilove:

So I should carry my daughter for an abortion because she was stupid enough to get knocked up by a tout? She wasn't raped, it was consensual, so she has a measure of the responsibility. Since you want to eat the food of adults, get ready for the adult repercussions that come with it. Lesson number one.

I did not abort her, my mother did not abort me, so she will carry that baby to term and take care of that child so that she will learn a very valuable lesson and be guided in future.
Yes it was a consensual sex just for fun cos never in their mind where they doing it cos of a baby. Which makes it an unwanted pregnancy. And about eating the food for adult it shows that the girl is not good with taking decisions, so the mum is right in trying to correct the mistake that resulted from her bad decision.
May be you should ask your mum if she got pregnant with you at 19, out of wedlock and for a street tout what she would have done. I see no valuable lesson for the girl to learn but just a waste of her time. If the guy was even responsible that's a totally different thing, the woman might even take it upon herself to nurture the baby while the girl continues with her education. But the boy is a big question mark.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Spherical77(m): 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
Niwdog:
What if the family force the girl to say you're not responsible for the pregnancy
What you gonna do
Oga allow the family to do what pleases them
If na one poor girl from a poor background carry Belle for you I bet my balls you go deny am hands down and threatened her not to ever mention your name anywhere
At this your age you don dey dig diamond
grin grin grin

The guy na confirm criminal.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Spherical77(m): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Am thinking about taking community youths to their house this evening.

Try it and see na...
You are just 19 you don know kpekus already try and take community boys to their house and see what will happen to you, if am the brother of the girl I will treat your f up.

You are even saying the mum is doing what she's doing to you because you are not a rich yahoo boy, you see your life ani.?

Go and pay money on her head MONKEY

E get some kind of guys wet their girlfriends brothers need to dey treat their F ups
if i be the girl brother or any of her family members eh, I go pana beat craze commot from him body before locking him up. He go regret why him come this life I swear
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Ishilove: 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
Alldew:

Yes it was a consensual sex just for fun cos never in their mind where they doing it cos of a baby. Which makes it an unwanted pregnancy. And about eating the food for adult it shows that the girl is not good with taking decisions, so the mum is right in trying to correct the mistake that resulted from her bad decision.
May be you should ask your mum if she got pregnant with you at 19, out of wedlock and for a street tout what she would have done. I see no valuable lesson for the girl to learn but just a waste of her time. If the guy was even responsible that's a totally different thing, the woman might even take it upon herself to nurture the baby while the girl continues with her education. But the boy is a big question mark.
It is part of life's learning process. I will never sully my hands in blood and if my offspring is foolish, then she will bear the consequences of her foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Spherical77(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ishilove:

So I should carry my daughter for an abortion because she was stupid enough to get knocked up by a tout? She wasn't raped, it was consensual, so she has a measure of the responsibility. Since you want to eat the food of adults, get ready for the adult repercussions that come with it. Lesson number one.

I did not abort her, my mother did not abort me, so she will carry that baby to term and take care of that child so that she will learn a very valuable lesson and be guided in future.
Did your mum or you got pregnant out of wedlock to a tout and Agbero who had absolutely nothing to his name at 19? If she got raped by different mad men on the street without telling you and got pregnant out of it, would you still let her keep the pregnancy because you and your mum kept yours? You better change the perspective you view things

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Spherical77(m): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
quota45:

When coming to NL to ask for advice you have to be very careful not to let bitter people steer you wrongly. Her mom is more worried about the stigma more than the health of her child due to your status in society. Some people commenting here today were also pregnancies that happened unexpectedly which either resulted in both parties getting married or things were put in place to cater to the matter. So my guy talk to your girl and see if she is really willing to keep this pregnancy and if so, be a man,fight and prove this woman wrong. Let your girl know that this abortion can even damage her womb and it can even affect her chances when she eventually decides to have kids. The ball is in your court and its time for you to show everyone that you are ready to be a father.
You are still reasoning backwards in this present generation. A proper D &C in a standard clinics doesn't affect womb one bit. I'm sure you know married women does abortion also, not just single girls

Na poor people wey no get money but they dey get erection and give person pikin belle con give am pills from pharmacy or highest highest go to quack doctor for abortion

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage / Woman Reveals How She Dashed Her Husband N500k And What He Did With It / Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.