Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. (32518 Views)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Luby913: 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hanks0000:
Me at 23 I have never had a girlfriend.. Had my first sex and first kiss early this month. I was even regretting after doing it....

But one 19-year-old is about to be a dad... �� Dude better focus in your education..
tell me bro how was it,sweet,tell me u enjoyed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by mardis: 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

Yes I love her, and she loves me back for her to call me last night with a teary voice, hoping I do something about it.
I was the one who even pester her to tell her parents, she wanted to keep it hidden, till they find out by themselves.

Honestly speaking, reading comments from nairalanders castigating me because of what I do to sustain my self (tearing ticket working for my local government council) saying am a tout obviously brought me alot of motivations to do better.

Sha update us on how everything turned out abeg
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Spherical77(m): 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2021
osazsky:
the question should be what plans does he even have for himself as a man..
Before putting into consideration the plans he has for his child..all this talk would have been avoided if his own parents didn't fail in upbringing..a 9 year old boy can impregnate a girl
Bad patenting obviously . He's from a bad home. Living a useless life. Na now when he give person belle he know say he get dream. Be deceiving yourself and the few gullible omes you can cajoled. You are not a man yet. You are a boy. A stupid and irresponsible boy. I am way older than you and i don't have the plans of starting a family or impregnating any girl in 5 years time. Do you know why? Because i am educated, responsible and got plan for myself and future kids. I am not a gold digger, a leech or jigolo. I am educated. I can't be desperate of having my child even though i mistakenly impregnated a girl and the family chose to abort it. That means I'm not fit to be their inlaw . Their daughter isn't fit enough to have a child for me. I have much more life to live than that foetus. I would definitely move on.

You are 19, with nothing to your name. Yet you are dragging a foetus with a girl and her family. That mind wey you get go land you go cell last last let's mark it?

Naturally you are senseless bo doubt. Your problem just too much seriously. The Agbero work wey you dey do also added to your problem. I doubt you even get your Olevel result sef. This guy just dey annoy me to God. If i can be this mad at you. I wonder what the girl family will do.

Had it been you get sense i would have said you put that girl in your sisters shoe and a nonentity like you does this to her. How would you react? But there's no point asking you because we already know what your response will be. You are empty headed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by angelfallz(m): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
The bolded,
That is not true at all.

Also, asking him to wash his hands off his child without fighting for his child would make him complicit in the murder of his child.

bukatyne:

A woman can force a man to be a father; a man cannot force a woman to be a mother.

Read the above fifty times and let it sink in.

If they are insistent on aborting the child, wash your hands off the blood, end the relationship and move on.

The mother has a point sha.

Ja ticket in moto park na agbero work; she should have trained her daughter not to open leg for agbero or the daughter should have convinced her mother the same way you managed to convince her.

That you want to organize boiz to the woman's house is also an agbero mentality.

As you go to school, run away from cultism and ensure that the school passed through you so you can renew your mind.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by osazsky(m): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Na to go to university nah according to him lol, how wish is easy to get a job after sch I for still say e dey okay.. A barrack friend of mine same age with this boy impregnated his gf, exactly how this one dey do na e that one do say e no wan abort las las his parent's accept and they born the baby, his parent's cater for the baby after one year dem come dey tell the boy make e go hustle cux baby food, syrup, diapers don finish, nigga weh dey fresh up before nowadays baba dey work for 15k salary as cashier for bet9ja, baba have to tell me say how wish he know e for tell the babe to abort am cux no help like that from his parent's
if he was busy thinking of education or learning a trade he wont have time to use drugs to impregnate someone that just wrote waec

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by angelfallz(m): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2021
Involve the police, abortion is a criminal offence in Nigeria.

Ayanwukoma:
My girlfriend from the neighborhood got pregnant for me last month, though we are both young still living under our parents roof.
I told my parent's about the situation, they were both happy at least they having a grandchild, but was surprised when my girlfriend called me last night, that her mom says first thing tomorrow morning They going to the hospital to do an Abortion.

I asked her why, she said her mom says am a tout, a street dog, over her dead body would she let her daughter bore my child.

Am thinking about taking community youths to their house this evening.

Ps: her mom is troublesome the whole community knows her just because her husband is wealthy, wouldn't want to go with my parent's and she start insulting them.

My parents are ready to assist me in taking care of the child.

Am 19.
I do menial jobs
I also tear tickets in a popular junction in my town.
That's council related.
(Hoping to further my studies next year)

The reason she's doing this, because am not a rich Yahoo boy that drives benz, but still
I can't let them abort my child.

1 Like

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by osazsky(m): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2021
Spherical77:
Bad patenting obviously . He's from a bad home. Living a useless life. Na now when he give person belle he know say he get dream. Be deceiving yourself and the few gullible omes you can cajoled. You are not a man yet. You are a boy. A stupid and irresponsible boy. I am way older than you and i don't have the plans of starting a family or impregnating any girl in 5 years time. Do you know why? Because i am educated, responsible and got plan for myself and future kids. I am not a gold digger, a leech or jigolo. I am educated. I can't be desperate of having my child even though i mistakenly impregnated a girl and the family chose to abort the it. That means I'm not fit to be their inlaw . Their daughter isn't fit enough to have a child for me. I have much more life to live than that foetus. I would definitely move on.

You are 19, with nothing to your name. Yet you are dragging a foetus with a girl and her family. That mind wey you get go land you go cell last last let's mark it?

Naturally you are senseless bo doubt. Your problem just too much seriously. The Agbero work dey you dey do also added to your problem. I doubt you even get your Olevel result sef. This guy just dey annoy me to God. If i can be this mad at you. I wonder what the girl family will do.

Had it been you get sense i would have said you put that girl in your sisters shoe and a nonentity like you does this to her. How would you react? But there's no point asking you because we already know what your response will be. You are empty headed
if he mistakenly impregnated a girl,he should also mistakenly abort the child .no one deserves to be born by mistake...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Agbebakun22: 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
osazsky:
if he was busy thinking of education or learning a trade he wont have time to use drugs to impregnate someone that just wrote waec

The way immorality take common nowadays dey baffle me sef. 19 years give girl belle for this Nigeria economy weh things dey become hard. Maybe e think say na the token amount weh he dey earn go sustain him and the baby. His dreams will be delay cux he can't cater for a child and same time going to uni as a child from a poor background.. E no easy abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by ststyreal(f): 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
Davash222:

You have dreams of impregnating people's daughter
grin grin him type na police Dem dey take arrest them before oooo when country still dey normal. Imagine the audacity... No remorse, no nothing nothing, still get mind say him wan carry youth go like to say you pay the girl bride price. You destroy person daughter life, still dey pride over am. Try bring youth, na army I go use burden you and that your nonsense youths friends. Common to go beg, no dey him dictionary, he dey make mouth, after impregnating someone's daughter. Tomorrow naw, you go say you no wan marry her again but you don turn her to after one, come leave her for another fellow gender like you. Abeg, try apply wisdom Mr poster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
ststyreal:

grin grin him type na police Dem dey take arrest them before oooo when country still dey normal. Imagine the audacity... No remorse, no nothing nothing, still get mind say him wan carry youth go like to say you pay the girl bride price. You destroy person daughter life, still dey pride over am. Try bring youth, na army I go use burden you and that your nonsense youths friends. Common to go beg, no dey him dictionary, he dey make mouth, after impregnating someone's daughter. Tomorrow naw, you go say you no wan marry her again but you don turn her to after one, come leave her for another fellow gender like you. Abeg, try apply wisdom Mr poster.
The boy should just move on with his life the owner of the child. The girl's mother has already decided to abort the pregnancy. I support her though. The boy na baby on its own. Apart from his bad behaviour or bad upbringing and bad family

The woman can't imagine her daughter turning a single mother for a 19 years old boy. It's more than irritating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
Spherical77:
Bad patenting obviously . He's from a bad home. Living a useless life. Na now when he give person belle he know say he get dream. Be deceiving yourself and the few gullible omes you can cajoled. You are not a man yet. You are a boy. A stupid and irresponsible boy. I am way older than you and i don't have the plans of starting a family or impregnating any girl in 5 years time. Do you know why? Because i am educated, responsible and got plan for myself and future kids. I am not a gold digger, a leech or jigolo. I am educated. I can't be desperate of having my child even though i mistakenly impregnated a girl and the family chose to abort it. That means I'm not fit to be their inlaw . Their daughter isn't fit enough to have a child for me. I have much more life to live than that foetus. I would definitely move on.

Naturally you are senseless bo doubt. Your problem just too much seriously. The Agbero work wey you dey do also added to your problem. I doubt you even get your Olevel result sef. This guy just dey annoy me to God. If i can be this mad at you. I wonder what the girl family will do.

Ayanwukoma

Read and digest. This is a good advice from someone who loves you. Follow it and have peace at the end
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
osazsky:
if he mistakenly impregnated a girl,he should also mistakenly abort the child .no one deserves to be born by mistake...
Absolutely. I agree with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by ststyreal(f): 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:
The boy should just move on with his life the owner of the child. The girl's mother has already decided to abort the pregnancy. I support her though. The boy na baby on its own. Apart from his bad behaviour or bad upbringing and bad family

The woman can't imagine her daughter turning a single mother for a 19 years old boy. It's more than irritating
Don't mind the guy, rather than amending his ways and attitudes hoping he might be considered somehow by the girls family, he is inturn adding salt to injury by planning to go with his fellow gangsters to the girl's house.
I also think, the girls family aren't comfortable with the boy and his family's character/ way of life.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by BRATISLAVA: 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
descarado:

He will get there grin
Wish him well grin

Guy is trolling.
And he got you all cheesy

He's even a troll? Lol. His profile... "Can someone become a celebrity from nairala d?" Anything is possible with this topic!

Wish him all the best on his journey.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by VTJN(m): 11:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
ststyreal:

Don't mind the guy, rather than amending his ways and attitudes hoping he might be considered somehow by the girls family, he is inturn adding salt to injury by planning to go with his fellow gangsters to the girl's house.
I also think, the girls family aren't comfortable with the boy and his family's character/ way of life.
Ofcourse they know his family isn't responsible. The guy said his mother was happy for his son who impregnated a rich man's daughter. A family whose son is 19. No education, no handwork, no good moral upbringing. He's a tout. A 19 years old as tout wink if this one enter 30 eh. Anyway I hope he won't do his 30th birthday in cell sha. Because the audacity wey the boy get on top person pikin no be small o

The guy fit be gold digger who knows winkThankfully the girl mother too is wise.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by adedayourt(m): 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2021
Volkswagen90:
If am the girl father nothing will stop me from doing the abortion,i don't mind the consequences,her mother is right about the guy.

As much as I am also not a party to this 19yr old tout coming near the girl.

Abortion is also also murder.

I ll allow the lady have the baby and the parents take care of the lad as their last born while the girl live her life and fulfill her dreams.

This is a temporary set back for the impregnated girl.

but as for that riff raff who is still contemplating visiting the parents house with touts of his kind, I hope they all spend a long while in jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Marv650(m): 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
I don't expect you to read up to this point, but if you did, then good for you.

Abortion is never an option, it makes no sense whatsoever.

That being said, you're 19 and said you have dreams. Was it part of the dream to impregnate a girl at 19?
I have to touch your parents too, cause you're saying they are ready to help you train the child.

1. If them doing their best to train you resulted in your impregnating a teenager and getting the tout title as a teenager, then I understand their fears. No parents wants their generation to mix with touts. This again speaks volume of your family and how you were brought up. Going there with thugs makes the case easier. You were thought to be a thug, now they will be sure you are one.
2. Raising a kid takes more than "my parents will help" If the best they can offer you is the opportunity to cut ticket while your mates are learning valuable skills like tailoring, building, etc, then I again understand the standpoint of the family.
3. I feel you want her to come to your house so that you can have something to service regularly. If you're staying under different roofs and you Impregnated her, then you really want to father a whole generation. You're young and should focus on reaching your dreams if you have any.

Finally, beg older ones in your family to speak with the parents. Make changes in your life and let it be obvious. Beg them to keep the baby and the girl, you shouldn't stay in the same house with her, otherwise in 18 months time, another one will be on the way.
Beg and pray they listen to you.
Take touts and thugs like you there, and say byebye to the girl and pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by indadi(m): 12:42am On Sep 20, 2021
Spherical77:

Mr Man stop sounding bitter abeg because it won't change nothing
you wrote something good up there but the way you wrote it do you know what the op would think when he read this?
Is it my fault that you have no one to bleep?
why is he sounding angry like I an the cause of his problems
yes that's what will run through his mind.
oh and yes please desist from blaming him the girl has 50% of the blame too
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 20, 2021
Luby913:
tell me bro how was it,sweet,tell me u enjoyed it

It was as nice feeling and I absolutely enjoyed it... Smiles*
But I was very scared that I might have impregnated her.. I'm still a bit scared.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by chukel(m): 4:42am On Sep 20, 2021
The whole story was made up. Op wants to be a celebrity via nairaland. In one of his topics, he said he is an adult. Here, he is 19yrs. You guys should stop responding to this attention seeker. Look at the pattern of his write up. It's very far from the write up of today's teenager, talk more of a street tout yet to acquire tertiary education.
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Alldew: 5:31am On Sep 20, 2021
Ishilove:

Go to your local government council or social welfare or whatever they call them. She is legally an adult, from all indications, and so are you, so you have the law behind you
He should call social welfare for the girl's parents, the law is behind them? SMH. For parents that wants what's good for their child. I hope you will also say same when your baby girl gets knocked up by a tout.
I hope you will be there for the girl when the boy eventually get to further his education and finally leaves the girl. He may even wake up one day and decide that he is too young for what he has put himself into and decide to run away.
He is there shouting my child my child. God pls don't give senseless children.

3 Likes

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by saintsylve(m): 5:47am On Sep 20, 2021
Ayanwukoma:

So you are supporting the abortion.
They should kill my child, because am young and poor.
Is that it.

Sorry I will not let that happen.

Damm it! You are focused man, I like your responses. U going for what I want irrespective of the challenges is already a fifty percent win for you.
It's a phase and will pass depending on your decision.

Cheers
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by caesymore(m): 6:02am On Sep 20, 2021
Davash222:

You see why her mom said you're a tout?

You want to take boys to their house to constitute nuisance.

Gbola = Active
Sense = inactive

Exactly my thought bro grin grin grin
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Ishilove: 6:20am On Sep 20, 2021
Alldew:

He should call social welfare for the girl's parents, the law is behind them? SMH. For parents that wants what's good for their child. I hope you will also say same when your baby girl gets knocked up by a tout.
I hope you will be there for the girl when the boy eventually get to further his education and finally leaves the girl. He may even wake up one day and decide that he is too young for what he has put himself into and decide to run away.
He is there shouting my child my child. God pls don't give senseless children.
So I should carry my daughter for an abortion because she was stupid enough to get knocked up by a tout? She wasn't raped, it was consensual, so she has a measure of the responsibility. Since you want to eat the food of adults, get ready for the adult repercussions that come with it. Lesson number one.

I did not abort her, my mother did not abort me, so she will carry that baby to term and take care of that child so that she will learn a very valuable lesson and be guided in future.

2 Likes

Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Hassanmaye(m): 6:54am On Sep 20, 2021
Davash222:

You see why her mom said you're a tout?

You want to take boys to their house to constitute nuisance.

Gbola = Active
Sense = inactive
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Hassanmaye(m): 6:56am On Sep 20, 2021
Pierocash:
then go ahead. When you are been locked up and transfered from one cell to another,you will rest
True
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Hassanmaye(m): 6:57am On Sep 20, 2021
Davash222:

The audacity of someone eating Mummy thank you cheesy cheesy
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Hassanmaye(m): 6:59am On Sep 20, 2021
JovialJune:

The bolded shows you're actually a tout, a community tout, you're living under your parents, how do you want to take care of the child?
How can someone live in his parents house think he can take care of a child
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:01am On Sep 20, 2021
JovialJune:

Chai lawd have mercy with the kind of guys some girls choose to open their legs for, how old are you? Are you working?
Is not like that, some women actually like bad boys that have big dick that can knack very well, even if you don't have a kobo
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:02am On Sep 20, 2021
Davash222:

When we told you sex with a Nigerian girl is cheaper than a satchet of weed you think say we no no wetin we dey talk?
i
I swear now I believe you, but how do this guys lure this girls without using money or anything finance
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:07am On Sep 20, 2021
Davash222:
[s][/s]
Rubbish as always!
Hahahahhahah
Re: Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:07am On Sep 20, 2021
Davash222:

Fixed.
Why are you like this na grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished / "If My Mom Slaps You & You Slap Back, I Will Beat You Blue & Black " - Man / ‘Holy Water’ Ruins 10-Year-Old Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.