Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,518 members, 7,865,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? (8720 Views)

My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu / I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by BKayy: 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
Captain8:
because of industrious and gifts..
_Ijaws can create weapons and sold..
_fishing...is a good profitable business..
_sea accesses which will make good trade partnerin with many nations....
_landlocked.. biafra been landlocked will have to make a big deal with Ijaws to access their sea rout..... etc
there are many to point at
If your grand plan for survival will depend on Biafra being landlocked so that you people will leech on them in order to use your non existing port then you are going to be as useless as your Bayelsa.
Remind me the port you have?

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
theInterpreter:
lol
Do you mean he's never been out of SA? grin

If yes then I'm sorry to him

Wizkid and co where like that until they started worldwide tours grin

He's obviously been out of SA many times. I mean he hasn't moved overseas to benefit from Western resources to become rich, like Nigerians do. SA gives him all he needs to reach global fame.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
NIGERIA, THE GIANT OF COWFRICA
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theInterpreter: 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
BKayy:
The answer is any country Ndigbo later end up with.
Alaigbo or Biafra
yes cheesy
That country will be the drug dealing giant of Africa and the world cheesy
Illicit drugs will make 90% of the GDP of that country grin
TMKsouth:

He's obviously been out of SA many times. I mean he hasn't moved overseas to benefit from Western resources to become rich like Nigerians do. SA gives him all he needs to reach global fame.
lol
All big Nigerian artistes made global fame in Nigeria

KG is just a producer so unfortunately he can't do shows cheesy
Is he your richest? cheesy
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by BKayy: 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
theInterpreter:
yes cheesy
Whatever.
Ask USA what she is looking for in Cambodia, Venezuela, Afghanistan, Columbia and Mexico.
"Lots of money don't come legal"
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
theInterpreter:
lol
Davido could buy all that before he was 18 cheesy
Google his wealth grin

LMAO grin the richest South African musician Black Coffee is actually more than 3 times richer than Davido grin grin

It actually takes Nigeria's top3 richest musicians COMBINED to reach Black Coffee's level cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 8:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
theInterpreter:
yes cheesy
lol
All big Nigerian artistes made global fame in Nigeria

KG is just a producer so unfortunately he can't do shows cheesy
Is he your richest? cheesy

Black Coffee is our richest ($60M). He's 3 times richer than WizKid (20M) and 4 times richer than Davido (15M). FACT. cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theInterpreter: 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

LMAO grin the richest South African musician Black Coffee is actually more than 3 times richer than Davido grin grin

It actually takes Nigeria's top3 richest musicians COMBINED to reach Black Coffee's level cool cool cool
who da ffuck is black coffee cheesy
I need his pic

And what statistics website is that? grin

Mzansi land.com?

Give me a reputable site grin
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
theInterpreter:
who da ffuck is black money cheesy

And what statistics website is that? grin

Mzansi land.com?

Blame your own ignorance for all of the above.

How's the egg on your face though grin?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by Captain8(m): 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2021
BKayy:

If your grand plan for survival will depend on Biafra being landlocked so that you people will leech on them in order to use your non existing port then you are going to be as useless as your Bayelsa.
Remind me the port you have?
guy port is the least of our problem, we can build 20 ports within 2months if we like....... but now we still have bonny port and other......
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by BKayy: 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2021
Captain8:
guy port is the least of our problem, we can build 20 ports within 2months if we like....... but now we still have bonny port and other......
Buhahaha. You want me to argue with you a stranger about the ownership of Igbo Bonny sea port?
Lol. You people don't have any port.
As for building your 20 in 2 months, first go and solve your bankruptcy.
You lots don't amount to anything. You have absolutely nothing.
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theInterpreter: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

Blame your own ignorance for all of the above.

How's the egg on your face though grin?
I fvcking need a reputable website!
Black coffee
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
theInterpreter:

Black coffee

I've been warning u against Nigerian bragging but u don't listen. In SA we don't brag coz we're confident in who we are. Black Coffee is richer than your Top3 combined and it's a FACT.

Search for Black Coffee on the same sites that told Davido was the richest musician in Africa grin grin grin I told u SA's entertainment industry is 3 times bigger than Nigeria's and u didn't wanna listen.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
theInterpreter:

Black coffee
smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
KingCold:
smiley

I get a sense he's not gonna admit it even.after hitting him with all those lists back-to-back.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theInterpreter: 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

I've been warning u against Nigerian bragging but u don't listen. In SA we don't brag coz we're confident in who we are. Black Coffee is richer than your Top3 combined and it's a fact.

Search for Black Coffee on the same sites that told Davido was the richest musician in Africa grin grin grin I told u SA's entertainment industry is 3 times bigger than Nigeria's and u didn't wanna listen.
give me another list
Do you know Davido's father is worth $700 million?

So Davido is still richer grin
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

I get a sense he's not gonna admit it even.after hitting him with all those lists back-to-back.
he'll say its because of whites grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theInterpreter: 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
KingCold:
smiley
give me lists and sources! angry grin cheesy
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
theInterpreter:
give me lists and sources! angry grin cheesy
google is your friend
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theInterpreter: 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
KingCold:
undecided
I never knew you were this dummb embarassed cheesy
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
KingCold:

The white foundation in SA that denied Davido and Wizkid good voices so they had to over-rely on autotune instead.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
theInterpreter:
undecided
I never knew you were this dummb embarassed cheesy
on the flipside I always knew you were dumb. Why do you think I call you "Stupidest"? grin

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
theInterpreter:
give me another list
Do you know Davido's father is worth $700 million?

So Davido is still richer grin

Will this guy ever stop lying?

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theInterpreter: 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

Will this guy ever stop lying?
His father is very rich
He might even be more than 700m
I don't lie - at least not Deliberately smiley

Nice Aki Nollywood meme there cheesy
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2021
theInterpreter:

His father is very rich
He might even be more than 700m
I don't lie - at least not Deliberately smiley

Nice Aki Nollywood meme there cheesy

I got it here so don't flatter yourself.

Anyway, u wanna tell us rich-kid Davido born with a silverspoon in his mouth can't beat a poor kid from a township in KwaZulu-Natal with only one arm? I've always told u Nigerians are very lazy. U can't even build roads or produce electricity. What do u do all day? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theInterpreter: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

I got it here so don't flatter yourself.

Anyway, u wanna tell us rich-kid Davido born with a silverspoon in his mouth can't beat a poor kid from a township in KwaZulu-Natal Natal with only one arm? I've always told u Nigerians are very lazy. U can't even build roads or produce electricity. What do u do all day? grin
Beat..?

..poor kid?

One arm...?
Wtf are you saying exactly?

Davido is richer
Simple
The money his mom left for him alone is crazy cheesy
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
theInterpreter:

Beat..?

..poor kid?

One arm...?
Wtf are you saying exactly?

Davido is richer
Simple
The money his mom left for him alone is crazy cheesy

Black Coffee was the kid from KZN with just one arm. I'm saying Davido with all his privileges (if you're to be believed - I'm just playing along) couldn't beat disadvantaged Black Coffee by making more money than him.

Do u understand we are comparing how much Davido makes on his own? Why all these lies about his parents undecided? Ok, give me their names so I can Google them.
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by compton11(m): 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
Yoruba federation Will

Nigeria is giant of Africa because of Yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theInterpreter: 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

Black Coffee was the kid from KZN with just one arm. I'm saying Davido with all his privileges (if you're to be believed - I'm just playing along) couldn't beat disadvantaged Black Coffee by making more money than him.

Do u understand we are comparing how much Davido makes on his own? Why all these lies about his parents undecided? Ok, give me their names so I can Google them.
Hmm
Wizkid was dirt poor
Most rich Nigerians were extremely poor once
With Nigeria's problems
So that won't sell

Just google "Davido's father"
Simple cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa / Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha / Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.