Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? (8688 Views)

My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu / I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
theInterpreter:

Hmm
Wizkid was dirt poor
Most rich Nigerians were extremely poor once
With Nigeria's problems
So that won't sell

Just google "Davido's father"
Simple cheesy

Ok, I see for once u weren't lying. But it still takes us back to the fact that Davido should be making more money than Black Coffee because of his foundation. Isn't that what u always say about SA and the white foundation? So I guess Davido is lazy and stupid like black South Africans. grin

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theInterpreter: 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

Ok, I see for once u weren't lying. But it still takes us back to the fact that Davido should be making more money than Black Coffee because of his foundation. Isn't that what u always say about SA and the white foundation? So I guess Davido is lazy and stupid like black South Africans. grin
grin
I dont lie bro

Davido is very very hardworking
He had many setbacks
His voice is not the best
His father never wanted him to sing,he did stuff behind his father
His mother died

All in all
He makes his own money not depending on benefits and taking nyaope like you south African men cheesy grin
His father is rich yet he doesnt rest of him

Lazy nyaope smokers grin
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
theInterpreter:

grin
I dont lie bro

Davido is very very hardworking
He had many setbacks
His voice is not the best
His father never wanted him to sing,he did stuff behind his father
His mother died

All in all
He makes his own money not depending on benefits and taking nyaope like you south African men cheesy grin
His father is rich yet he doesnt rest of him

Lazy nyaope smokers grin

Black Coffee grew up poor and lost his arm in an accident as a teenager but he became a DJ and persevered despite the prejudice to become 3 times richer than the richest Nigerian singer. Big ups to South Africa really - we are an amazing nation of performancers who don't vex over small things like some Buhari cows we know cool VIVA SA, VIVA!

Goodnite man, I've been talking to u all day today - I'm sure your generator is about to die now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theInterpreter: 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

Black Coffee grew up poor and lost his arm in an accident as a teenager but he became a DJ and persevered despite the prejudice to become 3 times richer than the richest Nigerian singer. Big ups to South Africa really - we are an amazing nation of performancers who don't vex over small things like some Buhari cows we know cool VIVA SA, VIVA!

Goodnite man, I've been talking to u all day today - I'm sure your generator is about to die now.
lol
I can't remember the last time I heard a generator cheesy grin
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
theInterpreter:
lol
I can't remember the last time I heard a generator cheesy grin

You're lying. The default natural sound in Nigeria is that of generators whereas in SA it's of the breeze and birds. That's why we're calm and y'all are maniacs.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theInterpreter: 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

You're lying. The default natural sound in Nigeria is that of generators whereas in SA it's of the breeze and birds. That's why we're calm and y'all are maniacs.
i am not
We have very high brow places

Most of the world will be surprised grin

The town I live in is mid income yet we have at least 22-23 hours a day electricity

Have you heard of Lekki and banana Island?
I doubt there are places as expensive as those places in SA cheesy
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
theInterpreter:
i am not
We have very high brow places

Most of the world will be surprised grin

The town I live in is mid income yet we have at least 22-23 hours a day electricity

Have you heard of Lekki and banana Island?
I doubt there are places as expensive as those places in SA cheesy

Oh lawd, no we don't. The whole country lives in shacks. That's why we are described as the most advanced country in Africa, coz we have advanced shacks.

Goodnite man. Watch out for the malaria mosquitoes - and the giant one in the corner as well (the generator).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by theInterpreter: 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

Oh lawd, no we don't. The whole country lives in shacks. That's why we are described as the most advanced country in Africa, coz we have advanced shacks.

Goodnite man. Watch out for the malaria mosquitoes - and the giant one in the corner as well (the generator).
Very nice shacks you gat there wink

Malaria?
I'm immune bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by newbornmacho(m): 7:34am On Sep 20, 2021
TMKsouth:

I read through your submissions. All I see is a desperate di*k measuring attempt with Nigeria.

The truth is you can't measure up to Nigeria. You have not been to Africa what Nigeria has, and that's the summary. With all your infrastructure and all, still Nigeria is the recognised big brother on this continent. And that's the point of this thread...who can fill those shoes if Nigeria ceases to exist.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 8:46am On Sep 20, 2021
newbornmacho:

I read through your submissions. All I see is a desperate di*k measuring attempt with Nigeria.

The truth is you can't measure up to Nigeria. You have not been to Africa what Nigeria has, and that's the summary. With all your infrastructure and all, still Nigeria is the recognised big brother on this continent. And that's the point of this thread...who can fill those shoes if Nigeria ceases to exist.

Let's talk when South Africans are flocking to Nigeria for greener pastures instead of the other way round ok - which is the current situation. Sharp.

Ps. You're the ones calling yourselves big brother - no other serious country in Africa does.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by newbornmacho(m): 8:56am On Sep 20, 2021
TMKsouth:

Let's talk when South Africans are flocking to Nigeria for greener pastures instead of the other way round ok - which is the current situation. Sharp.

Better still when south Africa is able to liberate one African country the way she was liberated so generously by those she now attacks in insane fits of xenophobia. Sharper.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 8:59am On Sep 20, 2021
newbornmacho:

Better still when south Africa is able to liberate one African country the way she was liberated so generously by those she now attacks in insane fits of xenophobia. Sharper.

South Africa plays an efficient & indispensable role in Southern Africa - that's why it's the most peaceful region on the continent. What are u doing in West Africa (it's the sh*thole region of Africa)? Wasn't there yet another coup just yesterday in your neighborhood - while the Giant slumbered grin?

There's no such thing as 'sharper'.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:24am On Sep 20, 2021
1362tw:
[s][/s]
you're doing God's work, trust me grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 9:25am On Sep 20, 2021
TMKsouth:

[i]Ps. You're the ones calling yourselves big brother - no other serious country in Africa does. [/i]
I've noticed this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Dollar Video: Court Fixes Sept 22 For Judgment In Ganduje’s Suit / xxxx / APC Open To All Nigerians Interested In Development, Says Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.