Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Will You Tell Your Husband If Another Man Is Asking You Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Tell Your Husband If Another Man Is Asking You Out (1992 Views)

“why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. / Why You Shouldn't Cheat On Your Husband If He's From Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Tell Your Husband If Another Man Is Asking You Out by BRATISLAVA: 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lol. He will? I've even forgotten my initial response. But anyhow sha. He 'should'. I'd rather deal with the pain and hurtful things he might say in a fight between us sometime than keep that to myself. We'll make up back and all will be forgiven. smiley smiley

He will, dear. Even in 20 years. That's a base level that men operate on.

Trust me, it's best to leave such things unsaid.
Re: Will You Tell Your Husband If Another Man Is Asking You Out by Longsleeve: 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

He will, dear. Even in 20 years. That's a base level that men operate on.

Trust me, it's best to leave such things unsaid.
Baby I won't do that..
Trust me
Re: Will You Tell Your Husband If Another Man Is Asking You Out by debbydams(f): 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
lilvicky68:

And what are you waiting for?
the right person
Re: Will You Tell Your Husband If Another Man Is Asking You Out by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
It depends..if he's someone that trusts me and have respect for women, I'll tell him.
Re: Will You Tell Your Husband If Another Man Is Asking You Out by Lordbinsmar: 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Definitely. And give my husband the phone to answer when he calls as him sense no complete.

You are a sensible woman.

Any person who can't tell his or her partner about the disturbance of the opposite sex is a potential cheat.

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Husband If Another Man Is Asking You Out by Danjikanbauchi: 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
ahnie:
I once foolishly did....trust me when I tell you that I regretted ever telling him.

What I got were...
Ahnie it's your fault,you created room for that.
You joke too much,you kini ko,you kini ni.
All what's not.

Mscheeeeeew grin grin

then it most be your fault, may be you are the type that joke and talk anyhow knowing you are married.

I pity your innocent husband because from your words you will one day cheat on him.

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Husband If Another Man Is Asking You Out by muller101(m): 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2021
ahnie:

Let me bore you a little.
The last one I dealt with tormented me more than four months.i continued reporting to my husband..but at some point I got bold.i went to the market bought suya pepper and Cameroun pepper in large quantity,I mixed it with #100 salt and knorr culinary.

When he was at it again that morning...I tailed him closely caught up with him...gave him correct slaps,emptied my can of pepper on him.he was just crying like a bush rat.
Some of the pepper even touched me and my skin was itchy eeh,but I no mind.

He became tongue tied when passersby came around and asked him what he did to me to warrant that type of makeup decoration from me.

After that beating the man give me chance like lockdown.
pls proceed to the end of this tale. Pls be honest grin
Re: Will You Tell Your Husband If Another Man Is Asking You Out by cybersoldiers: 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lol. He will? I've even forgotten my initial response. But anyhow sha. He 'should'. I'd rather deal with the pain and hurtful things he might say in a fight between us sometime than keep that to myself. We'll make up back and all will be forgiven. smiley smiley

You're a good role model.

Madam, keep it up.

You're the only responsible woman I've seen on Nairaland.

Indeed I'm proud of you.
Re: Will You Tell Your Husband If Another Man Is Asking You Out by Magnoliaa(f): 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2021
cybersoldiers:

You're a good role model.

Madam, keep it up.

You're the only responsible woman I've seen on Nairaland.

Indeed I'm proud of you.

O porrr. Ko por ke? Responsible, kwa? grin grin I deaded.
Re: Will You Tell Your Husband If Another Man Is Asking You Out by Demigod22: 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
As a husband, I will prefer my wife tell me about it.
Re: Will You Tell Your Husband If Another Man Is Asking You Out by FantasyHub: 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
Tobiloba24072:

There's even no need for this, you yourself can put a definite stop if you not interested.

U bring me in here. Most women r not emotionally and psychologically strong, and that makes them vulnerable in such situations. If she doesn't tell the husband, it's only a matter of time before she falls.

In a company I worked b4, I toasted a lady without knowing she was married. Immediately she understood my flow, she told me she was married and had a kid already. So I withdrew.
But guess what, that was the beginning of troubles.

It got to a stage where she told me that the husband sees me in his dreams.

Most people in the office thought something serious was going on. She sees me every weekday. She knows I like her but... U can understand her emotional ish.

My handsomeness did not help the situation either.
Luckily for me, the day the company had a house party, I did not go.
So, after all the drama ,I did not touch her.

Re: Will You Tell Your Husband If Another Man Is Asking You Out by Osashalom: 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
burg93:

You and your lies all the time...

The other day it was a keke man you beat and poured pepper into his eyes.

You have a story to tell for every event. grin grin
That woman is not innocent. She seems to be cooking the story to cover her tracks. But if you can read through her comments, she is not innocent.

From the comments so far, we know the women here that are cheating or potential cheats....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Hot Curvy Nigerian Mom In Leggings And Tight Jeans / How Do You Know When A Man Wants Sex? / Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.