Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,320 members, 7,954,283 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (895243 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
Angel Diamond: Hello sir, pls wat are the likely interview questions.....tnx

Questions:So what do you wanna go study in Germany?
Why cant you study in Nigeria?
what is your Major (core subjects)
Can you speak German?
Where are you going to stay in Germany?
Who told you about Germany?
How did you find the school?
what is the name of your school City?
what do you know about the city?(It is located in which state)
For How long are you going to study your course?
what are your intentions after studying?

Try to learn more about Germany like it got 16 states,(Mention them),It got 9 borders (Mention Them) just keep talking and talking until the VO interrupts dont keep quiet..

The VO might ask a single questions in between twice just to TEST you and just make sure your answers correspond!

Then the VO will says Okay we have forward your interview to the Authority in Germany and we shall call or e mail you very soon.Have a nice stay.

You need to sound brilliant if not you might be given written examination based on your interview answers...Just keep fingers crossed and answer question intelligently.

Just be able to convince that you are a student and not a pretender.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
thanks boss
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Alison77: 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2013
Godson201333:

Yes next time make sure you try to locate Reception and that's where ya gonna be interviewed for Long stay ..
The problem here is getting another appointment because my school resume by sept 2.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sasho9ja(m): 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2013
pfanen360: if it's visa for short term... you could use VIXEN
Abeg which one be VIXEN?
I just need to be there briefly (2-3weeks @ most).
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2013
sasho9ja:
Abeg which one be VIXEN?
I just need to be there briefly (2-3weeks @ most).
its on their website. ... you could check it out and get first hand information. ...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by holajesus(m): 12:43am On Jul 22, 2013
to all those that have been offering help and advice, and those in Germany, I just want to appreciate your work and your positive posts they have really helped me to set a goal for myself and also try to get to Germany the good and honest way. God bless you all I see you in Germany next 2 yrs God willing
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 4:29am On Jul 22, 2013
Tamax: Good day gr8 pple.... Pls am new to in appying for studies abroad. I already apply for German laguage course in prepratn for normal studies which take a year. Pls I need your help. Am currently waiting for my offer letter from the university now.. Which I hope by God grace I will have it in two weeks time... But when I visited the Nigeria German embassy website.. I deduce that it take upto 2 to 3 month for the student visa processing as they wrote it there... So am now afriad that :
1. Can I still meet up with the time with visa processing? Because the course is starting dis winter semester { sep\oct}
2. What are the neccassry things I have to put in place now?
3. Can I secure for appointment pending till d tym I receive my offer letter?
4. In short pls help me through what I have to do now but pls note I already have someone in Germany dat is ready to secure me A SPONSORSHIP LETTER but he ask of me my copy of my offer letter to be use to get the letter out and also I want to know mayb is it possible to obtain the sponsorship letter pending till I receive the offer letter?. Pls I need ur help at all.. I don't want to miss any step in dis. Thanks
Pls attend to me pls.. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 6:32am On Jul 22, 2013
Don't loose hope.go there very early anyday,xplain ur case to dem,some people book appointment without showing up.u can be ushered in.its very possible.sometin similar happen when I was there to open block account.as far is student visa,dey give dem some priviledge.expecially when d number of applicant for that day is not much.
Alison77:
The problem here is getting another appointment because my school resume by sept 2.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:27am On Jul 22, 2013
Tamax:
Pls attend to me pls.. Thanks

To be sincere to me,You are not fully prepared,You ought to have gotten your sponsorship letter,and other supporting documents ready by now and the visa might take up to 2-3 months.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:28am On Jul 22, 2013
hola@jesus:
to all those that have been offering help and advice, and those in Germany, I just want to appreciate your work and your positive posts they have really helped me to set a goal for myself and also try to get to Germany the good and honest way. God bless you all I see you in Germany next 2 yrs God willing

God will help all of us..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:33am On Jul 22, 2013
Alison77:

Please e mail the Embassy explaining your problem and showing a copy of the wrong appointment that ya booked earlier...You will receive Favor..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 8:36am On Jul 22, 2013
ikechu: Mr. Godson20133 if you know you don't want to give a guide just keep your peace.

People like you just say things without any recourse to courtesy.

It is a shame that people like you are making comments here.

Is it Godson you are referring to?.....please....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 9:29am On Jul 22, 2013
Godson201333:

To be sincere to me,You are not fully prepared,You ought to have gotten your sponsorship letter,and other supporting documents ready by now and the visa might take up to 2-3 months.
Ha... What can I do now ooo? Would I be allow to defer the course to summer semester? Because I apply through uni-assist? Pls enlighten me on what to do at dis point. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:59am On Jul 22, 2013
Tamax:
Ha... What can I do now ooo? Would I be allow to defer the course to summer semester? Because I apply through uni-assist? Pls enlighten me on what to do at dis point. Thanks

You can still go ahead with your visa interview,Try to make it snappy and by the time the Embassy realize that your admission date is almost near and your visa is not yet ready,They will only ask you to provide them with new semester admission which will be winter,That is very easy to get from thesame university cos they will just re issue and it will cost you nothing...Even then you dont need uni assist assistance anymore just contact university directly..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2013
Godson201333:

Questions:So what do you wanna go study in Germany?
Why cant you study in Nigeria?
what is your Major (core subjects)
Can you speak German?
Where are you going to stay in Germany?
Who told you about Germany?
How did you find the school?
what is the name of your school City?
what do you know about the city?(It is located in which state)
For How long are you going to study your course?
what are your intentions after studying?

Try to learn more about Germany like it got 16 states,(Mention them),It got 9 borders (Mention Them) just keep talking and talking until the VO interrupts dont keep quiet..

The VO might ask a single questions in between twice just to TEST you and just make sure your answers correspond!

Then the VO will says Okay we have forward your interview to the Authority in Germany and we shall call or e mail you very soon.Have a nice stay.

You need to sound brilliant if not you might be given written examination based on your interview answers...Just keep fingers crossed and answer question intelligently.

Just be able to convince that you are a student and not a pretender.

Please how many passport photographs is one expected to take Along for the interview?.......thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2013
Angel Diamond:

Please how many passport photographs is one expected to take Along for the interview?.......thanks

They need just 1 but go with 4.It must be biometric and it got size..Check the embassy website for the size..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by easyemman: 11:38am On Jul 22, 2013
Godson201333:

They need just 1 but go with 4.It must be biometric and it got size..Check the embassy website for the size..
2 passports,The size of the photograph should be 36mmx45mm,white background.
2 application forms filled with 2 copies of all docs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2013
Godson201333:

thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 11:44am On Jul 22, 2013
easyemman:
2 passports,The size of the photograph should be 36mmx45mm,white background.
1 application form filled with 2 copies of all docs.
Thanks PADi......see you on blackberry. Loll

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by weebay(m): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
I just got my admission letter to the university of Gottingen..problem now is I don't have up to 1.8m..just 1.5m do u guys think I can still swing it?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
Godson201333:

You can still go ahead with your visa interview,Try to make it snappy and by the time the Embassy realize that your admission date is almost near and your visa is not yet ready,They will only ask you to provide them with new semester admission which will be winter,That is very easy to get from thesame university cos they will just re issue and it will cost you nothing...Even then you dont need uni assist assistance anymore just contact university directly..
Thanks but I don't really get and understnd you concerning re-issue of new semester admission.. I apply for winter semseter admission which d course is starting btw sep/oct.. If the embassy ask me of new semester admission... Won't it be for summer semester? Pls make me understd u.. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
weebay: I just got my admission letter to the university of Gottingen..problem now is I don't have up to 1.8m..just 1.5m do u guys think I can still swing it?
go and open your blocked acct for now while you try hard to raise the balance....you still av about 2 weeks to raise the 300k while you wait for your acct to be opened. No swinging .....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2013
Tamax:
Thanks but I don't really get and understnd you concerning re-issue of new semester admission.. I apply for winter semseter admission which d course is starting btw sep/oct.. If the embassy ask me of new semester admission... Won't it be for summer semester? Pls make me understd u.. Thanks

Yeah it will be for next summer and you will receive the letter very fast because your informations have been stored on the university computer..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pamelaa(f): 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
hello guys,
so many appointment days open for booking right now.leggo dere.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
Does the requirement for " WEAC Direct Access Card" also apply to those going for master's?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by pamelaa(f): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
Hello all,
Pls how long does it take to get a confirmatory mail after online booking? I'm yet to receive any
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pamelaa(f): 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
Someone shld answer pls.Tnx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
pamelaa: Hello all,
Pls how long does it take to get a confirmatory mail after online booking? I'm yet to receive any
almost immediately
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
Pls after opening the block account how is the 1.8M going to be paid into it thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
Godson201333:

Yeah it will be for next summer and you will receive the letter very fast because your informations have been stored on the university computer..

Oh okay.. Thanks so much.. I call the uni today and I was told if I have to postpone my admission den I have to renew my application through uni-assist again.. That means I have to pay the uni-assist fees again but he said its sometimes happen like that, that I sholud wait for his further reply soon about my decision. Thanks for ya time u use to help me out. I rili appericate. Just don't know what to do now.. Thanks to pamela for the info.. I have my appointment already at hand now... @pamela if its gmail u use don't worry, u will receive it soon but try and switch to HTML at the top of the gmail page.. Den u will be able to see the appointment notification.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2013
pamelaa: Hello all,

You are suppose to receive it instantly if you mean the appointment booking confirmation.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
Tamax:

Oh okay.. Thanks so much.. I call the uni today and I was told if I have to postpone my admission den I have to renew my application through uni-assist again.. That means I have to pay the uni-assist fees again but he said its sometimes happen like that, that I sholud wait for his further reply soon about my decision. Thanks for ya time u use to help me out. I rili appericate. Just don't know what to do now.. Thanks to pamela for the info.. I have my appointment already at hand now... @pamela if its gmail u use don't worry, u will receive it soon but try and switch to HTML at the top of the gmail page.. Den u will be able to see the appointment notification.

You welcome bro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.