Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,498 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (888573 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by suxes2005(m): 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
Justwise, maybe you should change this title to German Student/Visit Visa enquiry

I wish everyone here going abroad for a good purpose the best.

SHALOM
Re: German Embassy And Visa by souleymon(m): 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
suxes2005: Justwise, maybe you should change this title to German Student/Visit Visa enquiry

I wish everyone here going abroad for a good purpose the best.

SHALOM

Sheyi, you are the Op, it's your thread.You can modify the title without the help of a moderator
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunletune: 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
Pls, i got admission into University of Applied science Hamburg for Bsc information engineering. I want to confirm what are the requirement for student visa in Nigeria and how hard is it especially the interview. Although i have checked online and i hv most requirements but pertaning to the blocked account i have an uncle in Nigeria here who can at least stand as a sponsor and give me a letter including his statement of account. I hope that will work out. Pls i need a response
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2013
hello house. pls i want to know if i can put moni in my block account instalmentally? because i will put sm mysef while some will transfer d rest for me
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
ganasy: hello house. pls i want to know if i can put moni in my block account instalmentally? because i will put sm mysef while some will transfer d rest for me

I woul say NO wait till you have the full money so that you can be sure of everything and make your transfer once.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
honourableseyi: @Godson, Please I'm expecting your answer concerning my last question. Abeg bozz, please consider your boy situation
Thanks sir.

Honestly i do not think so,For every undergraduate course,you must go through german language process and also visit studienkolleg.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
kunletune: Pls, i got admission into University of Applied science Hamburg for Bsc information engineering. I want to confirm what are the requirement for student visa in Nigeria and how hard is it especially the interview. Although i have checked online and i hv most requirements but pertaning to the blocked account i have an uncle in Nigeria here who can at least stand as a sponsor and give me a letter including his statement of account. I hope that will work out. Pls i need a response

Letter of introduction or statement of account just dont work for German embassy,Get either blocked account or a sponsorship letter from Germany.Read this thread very well cos your questions has been answered.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
Godson201333:

I woul say NO wait till you have the full money so that you can be sure of everything and make your transfer once.

I don't agree with you, you can do transfer in instalments , moreover some banks wouldn't allow you to transfer more than 5,000 Euro at once.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Rihannaola(f): 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
ganasy: hello house. pls i want to know if i can put moni in my block account instalmentally? because i will put sm mysef while some will transfer d rest for me
Ofcourse you can! I did the same. My visa's at hand. Besides, it shows originality cause they know that money isn't easy to come by without support.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Rihannaola(f): 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
Unfortunately, that would not work as the German Embassy doesn't accept any sponsors from Nigeria - in other words, it's either you provide a sponsor/guarantor who's got permanent residence permit in Germany or/and holds a German passport or/and is a citizen of the Federal Republic of Germany.
kunletune: Pls, i got admission into University of Applied science Hamburg for Bsc information engineering. I want to confirm what are the requirement for student visa in Nigeria and how hard is it especially the interview. Although i have checked online and i hv most requirements but pertaning to the blocked account i have an uncle in Nigeria here who can at least stand as a sponsor and give me a letter including his statement of account. I hope that will work out. Pls i need a response

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
@Rihannaola, Godson n Bwave thanks. will do dat as the payment will onli b twice. from me one and from my brother who is not in dis country.
thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
ganasy: @Rihannaola, Godson n Bwave thanks. will do dat as the payment will onli b twice. from me one and from my brother who is not in dis country.
thanks
if I got u rite, u want to transfer moni for blockd account in two installments, bear in mind dat u must transferd complete €8040 weda installment or full into d blockd account b4 applying for visa.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
[quote author=Godson201333]

Letter of introduction or statement of account just dont work for German embassy,Get either blocked account or a sponsorship letter from Germany.Read this thread very well cos your questions has been answered.[/quote. My sincere advice to evry1 wishing to study abroad is pls make sure u have moni for blockd account b4 applying to any uni. Know ur financial background b4 thinking of studying abroad as hands ar nt equal & it's nt a must to study abroad.imaging securing admissn but no moni to proceed dat culd lead to emotional trauma. Be wise pls

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
Dehonourable: if I got u rite, u want to transfer moni for blockd account in two installments, bear in mind dat u must transferd complete €8040 weda installment or full into d blockd account b4 applying for visa.
sure i kw......thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
Godson201333:

U can transfter the money even in 10 times but the alact will be sent until the money is complate banks like GTB will send the money two times..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
Godson201333:

Honestly i do not think so,For every undergraduate course,you must go through german language process and also visit studienkolleg.

Nop for some UG course if u apply with ur A1 u don't need the studentkolleg and u can get admission without the language.. If the couse is english taught
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunletune: 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
Okay thanks so much.. Then i think i will work towards the 1.8M because the person i have in Belgium who has an European passport is already sponsoring someone else and he cant do two at a time due to his salary. Pls can i know the likely questions asked during the interview and hope the consular's are very lenient. thanks

Rihannaola: Unfortunately, that would not work as the German Embassy doesn't accept any sponsors from Nigeria - in other words, it's either you provide a sponsor/guarantor who's got permanent residence permit in German or/and holds a German passport or/and is a citizen of the Federal Republic of Germany.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
ganasy:
sure i kw......thanks
Did u finally hear from them?..which school did you finally decide to accept an offer?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
topeajis:

Nop for some UG course if u apply with ur A1 u don't need the studentkolleg and u can get admission without the language.. If the couse is english taught

Yes ofcourse but talking from experience the embassy wont issue the visa,Like a guy here who has been denied twice.English courses are always good for those going for masters.

If not Goethe Institut wont be making money!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
Dehonourable: if I got u rite, u want to transfer moni for blockd account in two installments, bear in mind dat u must transferd complete €8040 weda installment or full into d blockd account b4 applying for visa.

Yeah sure he should transfer the money once so that your money dont get stuck there!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
@ Rihannaola

whats up with your visa processing,Any response from the embassy yet?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
Toluth: For those of us that our going for an english thought masters programme, is it compulsory for us to have a level of German language?
And how do we cope just incase we couldn't understand the language?
Thanks
I guess I didn't ask this question very well, maybe that's why I've not seen a response. What I'm asking is how do we cope without the basic knowledge of German in the market, street or any other place we may need to talk to someone. Without the knowledge of German, do I have a life outside class rooms? Thanks hope I get a response now
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
Toluth:
I guess I didn't ask this question very well, maybe that's why I've not seen a response. What I'm asking is how do we cope without the basic knowledge of German in the market, street or any other place we may need to talk to someone. Without the knowledge of German, do I have a life outside class rooms? Thanks hope I get a response now

I don't knw about other places but 60 percent of the people in Berlin also speaks English
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
Godson201333:

Yes ofcourse but talking from experience the embassy wont issue the visa,Like a guy here who has been denied twice.English courses are always good for those going for masters.

If not Goethe Institut wont be making money!

The mistake the guy did is that he applied for language and bachelor so the embassy will issue him language visa first and remember In the cheak list it's already their that language visa can not be extended to student visa so u have to come back if u want to study. And again even the embassy want people to attended Goethe for the language. Like when's can Learn the language in Niger at a cheaper rate why goin to Germany. So they want to encourage people to enrol in Goethe had it been the guy read the tread well he will see that we discussed it before. When u apply for language they won't even send ur document to Germany they will just keep it for a while and tell u to come pick it after some days.. The best thing he can do is to learn the language here in Niger then apply for the undergrads. Of he apply for full English taught program.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
Sory hope you don't mind me asking, what is your CGPA?
Thanks..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
Good evening house, please I went through the application form on line for Visa and discovered that its a little bit complicated. Please the section for Occupation, travel Data section which has intended date of arrival and departure, entry permit section, sponsor and referee section really got e confused. Please can someone who has filled his own explain to me and how many pages is it if I print it . Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Amanda6(f): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
honourableseyi: @AlL,Can someone please put me through on how to gain an admission to an undergraduate programme in English with A-level qualifications? I can not just take my eyes off away from Germany in terms of Education.
Thanks in advance
what course do u want to study,u need to know german c1 or c2 there is no english undergrad that i know of. if its in course like medicine that is a restricted course i would advice c2 or testdaf 4 or 5 in the exam because it is very competitive can u belive in resisted courses only 6-8% are international maximum of 2 people each from a country, thats what i have heard and u need A level of AAA or AAB. thats 4 medicine and other restricted course sha. check if urs is restricted.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Amanda6(f): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
Godson201333:

if u have A levels no need 4 studienkolleg. Cambridge A levels ooo i don't know about neco and waec A level

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
Amanda6: if u have A levels no need 4 studienkolleg. Cambridge A levels ooo i don't know about neco and waec A level

Nop even futurewise on these tread got admitted into 3 schools without having any language knw even in ma school u don't need a language stuff fo the admission
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
nkenyy: Good evening house, please I went through the application form on line for Visa and discovered that its a little bit complicated. Please the section for Occupation, travel Data section which has intended date of arrival and departure, entry permit section, sponsor and referee section really got e confused. Please can someone who has filled his own explain to me and how many pages is it if I print it . Thanks
please someone answer me.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Amanda6(f): 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
topeajis:

Nop even futurewise on these tread got admitted into 3 schools without having any language knw even in ma school u don't need a language stuff fo the admission
are u 4 undergraduate or masters, because i know most undergraduate need german espectially NC course.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
nkenyy: Good evening house, please I went through the application form on line for Visa and discovered that its a little bit complicated. Please the section for Occupation, travel Data section which has intended date of arrival and departure, entry permit section, sponsor and referee section really got e confused. Please can someone who has filled his own explain to me and how many pages is it if I print it . Thanks

you only fill places that you think the questions concern you however i hope you viewing the long term visa application

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.