Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,344 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (888565 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunletune: 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
Thanks Godson i really appreciate but i hv seen someone who got a sponsor from belgium and he was given the visa. even if i apply late for the visa hope there wont be a problem and also for now to get a space for interview is a problem. also do i need a proof of accomodation? pls kindly give me tips about the question asked on the interview date. thanks
Godson201333:

Yeah well you do not need a travel heath insurance until you have been given the visa,The visa will request for it.

So try to book a space for an Interview.

Nope sponsorship must be a German resident unless that person in Belgium is gonna help you with 8,000 euro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
Attached is the complete requirement for a student visa..

Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
kunletune: steelie, I believe you hv much experience, I have gotten my admission already which is Bsc Information engineering from Hamburg.. I need answers to some questions which goes thus:
I heard German embassy doesnt accept sponsor from Nigeria but do they accept from anywhere in the world or only in europe because someone is trying to help me nw in belgium.
what are the likely questions for the interview..
do they ask for proof of health insurance and accomodation..
I keep checking online everyday but all dates are booked for the interview and my school is resuming sept 17th, can i apply anytime even after sept or its a must to apply before then, Please anyone could answer me i just need tips..thanks so much will be waiting for responses.

I'm yet to apply for visa too. Sorry i can't give you answers.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
kunletune: Thanks Godson i really appreciate but i hv seen someone who got a sponsor from belgium and he was given the visa. even if i apply late for the visa hope there wont be a problem and also for now to get a space for interview is a problem. also do i need a proof of accomodation? pls kindly give me tips about the question asked on the interview date. thanks

I posted this before and here it is again for those going for student visa Interview..

Questions:So what do you wanna go study in Germany?
Why cant you study in Nigeria?
what is your Major (core subjects)
Can you speak German?
Where are you going to stay in Germany?
Who told you about Germany?
How did you find the school?
what is the name of your school City?
what do you know about the city?(It is located in which state)
For How long are you going to study your course?
what are your intentions after studying?

Try to learn more about Germany like it got 16 states,(Mention them),It got 9 borders (Mention Them) just keep talking and talking until the VO interrupts dont keep quiet..

The VO might ask a single questions in between twice just to TEST you and just make sure your answers correspond!

Then the VO will says Okay we have forward your interview to the Authority in Germany and we shall call or e mail you very soon.Have a nice stay.

You need to sound brilliant if not you might be given written examination based on your interview answers...Just keep fingers crossed and answer question intelligently.

Just be able to convince that you are a student and not a pretender.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
kunletune: Thanks Godson i really appreciate but i hv seen someone who got a sponsor from belgium and he was given the visa. even if i apply late for the visa hope there wont be a problem and also for now to get a space for interview is a problem. also do i need a proof of accomodation? pls kindly give me tips about the question asked on the interview date. thanks

Sponsor from Belgium will never work unless he is a Belgium citizenship living legally in Germany with good job.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
nkenyy: Please someone should help me with the link for long term application form for student visa. Please its urgent.
http://m.nigeria.diplo.de/contentblob/3515650/Daten/3185019/Antrag_Langzeit.pdf

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Amanda6(f): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
Godson201333:

To be sincere with you,

Please help your self,

Study german language at Goethe because they have alot of materials at the library and yes within a year it should be ready.

This is the only way you can prove to the embassy that you have serious intentions in studying in Germany.Its a very complicated language that requires hard work!.
yep follow godsons advice, just close eye and sacrife 1 year, no big deal.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunletune: 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2013
Thanks so much Godson for your tips.. They are all noted! So the person i have in Belgium cant assist now unless he lives in Germany. also is it not too late to apply now for the visa because the school is resuming sept 17th although they said arriving late doesnt mean anything.
Godson201333:

I posted this before and here it is again for those going for student visa Interview..

Questions:So what do you wanna go study in Germany?
Why cant you study in Nigeria?
what is your Major (core subjects)
Can you speak German?
Where are you going to stay in Germany?
Who told you about Germany?
How did you find the school?
what is the name of your school City?
what do you know about the city?(It is located in which state)
For How long are you going to study your course?
what are your intentions after studying?

Try to learn more about Germany like it got 16 states,(Mention them),It got 9 borders (Mention Them) just keep talking and talking until the VO interrupts dont keep quiet..

The VO might ask a single questions in between twice just to TEST you and just make sure your answers correspond!

Then the VO will says Okay we have forward your interview to the Authority in Germany and we shall call or e mail you very soon.Have a nice stay.

You need to sound brilliant if not you might be given written examination based on your interview answers...Just keep fingers crossed and answer question intelligently.

Just be able to convince that you are a student and not a pretender.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
kunletune: Thanks so much Godson for your tips.. They are all noted! So the person i have in Belgium cant assist now unless he lives in Germany. also is it not too late to apply now for the visa because the school is resuming sept 17th although they said arriving late doesnt mean anything.

well it is already late..You haven't even book an appointment date and its 4th august..

The embassy care about the date because they just dont issue visa.

But you could try your best.I hope you know that it takes about a month to process visa because its gonna get approved from German foreign authority in Germany.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunletune: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2013
Yes i havent book an appointment date yet and am also still expecting my unconditional letter of admission from the school as i have paid the 291.60euro which is the semester contribution and also sent them the signed acceptance letter. so hopefully this week i can get the letter. whats really giving me concern is this sponsor/blocked account. My uncle in belgium did sponsor a cousin 2yrs ago and it worked althiugh the guy applied in Gambia. I am in south africa presently but wants to come down to apply in Nigeria if all the documents are completed.
Godson201333:

well it is already late..You haven't even book an appointment date and its 4th august..

The embassy care about the date because they just dont issue visa.

But you could try your best.I hope that it takes about a month to process visa because its gonna get approved from German foreign authority in Germany.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jantu: 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
hi everyone, this a great job you are doing here..can someone enlighten me please, i attended visa interview on 8th last month and until today the embassy has not communicated neither have they sent my passport.This long wait is sincerely killing me...i should be going for a masters program in gottingen...those who have got their student visas, how many days did it take from the day of the interview. kindly share your experiences. Danke!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
jantu: hi everyone, this a great job you are doing here..can someone enlighten me please, i attended visa interview on 8th last month and until today the embassy has not communicated neither have they sent my passport.This long wait is sincerely killing me...i should be going for a masters program in gottingen...

Well you should keep waiting but do you mean they didnt return your passport to you on the interview day?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jantu: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
thanks for such a quick response, yea they remained with my passport
Godson201333:

Well you should keep waiting but do you mean they didnt return your passport to you on the interview day?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by jantu: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
Another question to you great people...from the look of things, its like Germany gives priority to engineers and such related courses when it comes to visa issuance, i mean in my opinion.Someone with the same feeling?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
Abegi, my Ogas @ d Top. I wuld luv if any1 culd Convert 2.45/5.0 to german grading system.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by efilefun(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
What's the name of ur school and is admission still on? Got Waec O Level and NCE cert
topeajis:

Nop even futurewise on these tread got admitted into 3 schools without having any language knw even in ma school u don't need a language stuff fo the admission
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
Godson201333:

Follow the link below to download long term visa application forms.

http://www.nigeria.diplo.de/contentblob/3515650/Daten/3185010/Antrag_Langzeit.pdf
Thanks Godson. I truly appreciate.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Amanda6(f): 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ok dudes, i just found out that germanay has 124 english as the main language course for undergraduate international students, and i thought they had none. Good 2 know
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Amanda6(f): 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ok dudes, i just found out that germany has 124 english as the main language course for undergraduate international students, and i thought they had none. Good 2 know
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
Abegi, my Ogas @ d Top. I wuld luv if any1 culd Convert 2.45/5.0 to german grading system.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
jantu: Another question to you great people...from the look of things, its like Germany gives priority to engineers and such related courses when it comes to visa issuance, i mean in my opinion.Someone with the same feeling?

Nope
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Amanda6(f): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
@ topeajis. Jetzt verstehe ich,was sie meinen. There are english undergrad courses. danke
Re: German Embassy And Visa by prettychic(f): 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
Interesting thread!! The insights on here have been so incredible. I have a question...i'll like to send in applications for B.Sc in the winter semester when its time;is my OND and WAEC good enough to apply with?? I'm looking at a programme taught entirely in English.
Also,as i'd like to enrol for a programme taught in English; would i need to show the interviewer that i can speak Deutch?? I'm learning some deutch on my own though...
Your kind responses would be helpful..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2013
Check ur spam mail.
jantu: hi everyone, this a great job you are doing here..can someone enlighten me please, i attended visa interview on 8th last month and until today the embassy has not communicated neither have they sent my passport.This long wait is sincerely killing me...i should be going for a masters program in gottingen...those who have got their student visas, how many days did it take from the day of the interview. kindly share your experiences. Danke!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2013
Amanda6: @ topeajis. Jetzt verstehe ich,was sie meinen. There are english undergrad courses. danke

Kkk kiEne probleme.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.