Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,610 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (888577 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2013
[quote author=Mickom][/quote]

Yes I've been following the thread from the first page, but opinions has been conflicting on this matter. Pls topeagis, kellytop and godson.. Is it possible to use the print out of scanned admission letter for the embassy appointment/interview? Original copy is yet to be received
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2013
Yes.
dmitroika:

Yes I've been following the thread from the first page, but opinions has been conflicting on this matter. Pls topeagis, kellytop and godson.. Is it possible to use the print out of scanned admission letter for the embassy appointment/interview? Original copy is yet to be received

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2013
futurewise11: Yes.

Yes sir

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
dmitroika:

Yes sir if u wait for the original may be it is when Jesus is about to come that it will be delivered cos when the letter get to NAIja na nipost go handle am...

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2013
dmitroika:

Yes go with the scan copy I forgot to add,Let your print out be in colored so that those winchi winchi naija staff for embassy no go worry you..

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Mickom: 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
If anyone know cheapest hotel around Walter Carrington Crescent VI i need one. I don't live in lagos and i need a place close to germany embassy to stay. Because i don't wana late oooo. Anyone should pls help.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mickom: If anyone know cheapest hotel around Walter Carrington Crescent VI i need one. I don't live in lagos and i need a place close to germany embassy to stay. Because i don't wana late oooo. Anyone should pls help.

consider locations like Obalende,Lagos Island, Oyingbo..You should be able to get a nice hotel for 4 k per night and they are just 15-20 minutes drive to the german embassy Nevertheless you gotta wake up very early.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Chars1289: 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
ganasy:
my diploma was stated incorrect too
no news yet frm them o
Okkk
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2013
Bro what's the issue between you and nipost?can't stop laughing when I saw nipost staff bus on ur dp.
topeajis:

Yes sir if u wait for the original may be it is when Jesus is about to come that it will be delivered cos when the letter get to NAIja na nipost go handle am...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 11:54pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hello house, I've been trying to book an appointment and i haven't been able to get a date as all the dates are taken till October. What could happen if i book an appointment in early October when the winter semester starts in October? Are there chances I could bt denied visa? And what would u advice
Re: German Embassy And Visa by SimplyD(m): 12:26am On Aug 08, 2013
emeka55: Hello house, I've been trying to book an appointment and i haven't been able to get a date as all the dates are taken till October. What could happen if i book an appointment in early October when the winter semester starts in October? Are there chances I could bt denied visa? And what would u advice

I would think that anybody applying now would be denied. However, you have nothing to lose, the sooner the better!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:17am On Aug 08, 2013
emeka55: Hello house, I've been trying to book an appointment and i haven't been able to get a date as all the dates are taken till October. What could happen if i book an appointment in early October when the winter semester starts in October? Are there chances I could bt denied visa? And what would u advice

You might have to wait till next semester unless ya able to book your appointment now...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 7:35am On Aug 08, 2013
Keep checking, don't loose hope, you might see a space. Goodluck.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2013

Try mail the embassy send them ur scanned admission date letter, ur block account stuff they might get u a mail it depends on who read the mail if is the black woman she will tell u it's nt possible but if its the slim white lady she is very nice and she will get u a date.. Talking from experience..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:43am On Aug 08, 2013
SimplyD:

I would think that anybody applying now would be denied. However, you have nothing to lose, the sooner the better!

An stop thinking negatively they hardly deny people man and wat are ur reason for saying that
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2013
futurewise11: Bro what's the issue between you and nipost?can't stop laughing when I saw nipost staff bus on ur dp.

Nipost worst pass PHCN na they can sahi to spoil people's dream na.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by SimplyD(m): 8:12am On Aug 08, 2013
topeajis:

An stop thinking negatively they hardly deny people man and wat are ur reason for saying that

My thoughts stem from experience bro... I was informed I could not get appointment even though the last possible registration date for my program was 26th October. And that was middle of August... the reason I advised him to hurry up... smiley
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2013
ganasy:
yes u can use it
you can definitely use the copy. ... print it in color and make sure the photo copies are black and white
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Mickom: 8:44am On Aug 08, 2013
Godson201333:

consider locations like Obalende,Lagos Island, Oyingbo..You should be able to get a nice hotel for 4 k per night and they are just 15-20 minutes drive to the german embassy Nevertheless you gotta wake up very early.

Thanks so much baba...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkutet: 9:28am On Aug 08, 2013
Hello All,

Please who knows the cost of child birth in germany for foreigner paying out of pocket

Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 11:01am On Aug 08, 2013
nkutet: Hello All,

Please who knows the cost of child birth in germany for foreigner paying out of pocket

Thanks

Well this can be a little complicated..If you come here for a purpose e g studying,working..Your health Insurance should be able to take care of 90% of the bills.

But you coming here just for the purpose of giving birth,Once again its complicated.Giving birth to your child in Germany is not gonna earn the baby a German citizenship unless one of the parent is German.

You should consider Us-Canada for this.!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 11:12am On Aug 08, 2013
topeajis:

Try mail the embassy send them ur scanned admission date letter, ur block account stuff they might get u a mail it depends on who read the mail if is the black woman she will tell u it's nt possible but if its the slim white lady she is very nice and she will get u a date.. Talking from experience..

Thanks bro, I'll definitelty do that
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 11:13am On Aug 08, 2013
Thanks a lot.

nkenyy:
Keep checking, don't loose hope, you might see a space. Goodluck.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 11:17am On Aug 08, 2013
Thanks bro, I'll try to send them an email like Tope said and I'll keep checking in the mean time. Waiting till next semster means I'd have to defer my admission and that one no go easy

Godson201333:

You might have to wait till next semester unless ya able to book your appointment now...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 11:19am On Aug 08, 2013
Thanks but am hopeful

SimplyD:

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 11:42am On Aug 08, 2013
Hello all, I really need you guys to help me here cos I'm getting frustrated and unhappy and I believe you guys can help me out. I have a cgpa of 3.80 out of 5, yet. I was denied admission by the two schls applied to for a masters degree in Economics. The two schls are university of mannheim and Ruhr university of Bochum.( I applied directly to both)
Pls what do u guys think maybe wrong?
I want to apply for the next summer semester and now I will apply through uni-assist.
Pls I would like you guys to give me some schls I can apply to under uni-assist in the same course that admission would be very much possible. Any other information you think I may need that would aid my admission process would be much appreciated. Thank you so much and I hope I get responses to this cos as of now, I'm counting on you guys. Thanks so much.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
Most times it is not about your CGPA but the courses u took in your Bsc and how relevant they are to your desired masters course. Most Economics related masters degree courses require basic economics business administration at your Bsc level. Be sure you have the right courses that apply to your choice of masters and the grades on your transcript depict a fair knowledge. For example, u want to study Economic policy for masters and ur Bsc has courses like: Micro-economics- D
Marketing- C
French- A
Psychology- A
Econometrics- C
Priniciples of Economics- D
Sociology- A

CGPA- 3.62

There are not much economics related courses to grant one and admission to Economics (masters)
That could be a reason to be rejected even though the CGPA is good enough. However, most Universities always state reasons for their rejection and some select candidiates based on countries of origin. Maybe u should apply to non restricted courses with more available sits and apply to more Universities to increase your chances. Uni-assist is your best bet. Check www.daad.de ... I hope this helps

Toluth: Hello all, I really need you guys to help me here cos I'm getting frustrated and unhappy and I believe you guys can help me out. I have a cgpa of 3.80 out of 5, yet. I was denied admission by the two schls applied to for a masters degree in Economics. The two schls are university of mannheim and Ruhr university of Bochum.( I applied directly to both)
I want to apply for the next summer semester and now I will apply through uni-assist.
Pls I would like you guys to give me some schls I can apply to under uni-assist in the same course that admission would be very much possible. Any other information you think I may need that would aid my admission process would be much appreciated. Thank you so much and I hope I get responses to this cos as of now, I'm counting on you guys. Thanks so much.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2013
Toluth: Hello all, I really need you guys to help me here cos I'm getting frustrated and unhappy and I believe you guys can help me out. I have a cgpa of 3.80 out of 5, yet. I was denied admission by the two schls applied to for a masters degree in Economics. The two schls are university of mannheim and Ruhr university of Bochum.( I applied directly to both)

Try university of Kiel. NSC quantitative economics and quantitative finance
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
emeka55: Most times it is not about your CGPA but the courses u took in your Bsc and how relevant they are to your desired masters course. Most Economics related masters degree courses require basic economics business administration at your Bsc level. Be sure you have the right courses that apply to your choice of masters and the grades on your transcript depict a fair knowledge. For example, u want to study Economic policy for masters and ur Bsc has courses like: Micro-economics- D
Marketing- C
French- A
Psychology- A
Econometrics- C
Sociology- A

CGPA- 3.62
U keep saying restricted course let me give u a gist all courses are restructed it's alway a max of 40 Oder 30 intake and they get application of about 200 min. So it's always restricted..
There are not much economics related courses to grant one and admission to Economics (masters)
That could be a reason to be rejected even though the CGPA is good enough. However, most Universities always state reasons for their rejection and some select candidiates based on countries of origin. Maybe u should apply to non restricted courses with more available sits and apply to more Universities to increase your chances. Uni-assist is your best bet. Check www.daad.de ... I hope this helps

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
emeka55: Most times it is not about your CGPA but the courses u took in your Bsc and how relevant they are to your desired masters course. Most Economics related masters degree courses require basic economics business administration at your Bsc level. Be sure you have the right courses that apply to your choice of masters and the grades on your transcript depict a fair knowledge. For example, u want to study Economic policy for masters and ur Bsc has courses like: Micro-economics- D
Marketing- C
French- A
Psychology- A
Econometrics- C
Sociology- A

CGPA- 3.62

U keep saying restricted course let me give u a gist all courses are restructed it's alway a max of 40 Oder 30 intake and they get application of about 200 min. So it's always restricted..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
Helo frnd, I want apply to sm unis unda uni-assist. Shld I download d uni-assit applicatn form, print it out & fill it wit pen. Pls, I need more knowledge on dis frm frnds who applied unda uni-assit. Tanx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
Thanks Emeka and Tope, I really appreciate your effort.
@emeka, I quite understand what u mean by the course relevance. I have a Bsc in Economics major and I aced all my micro, macro, econometrics, finance, statistics and other mathematical courses to the tune of A and B's. Its only introductory econometrics that I had a D. I'm not here to bore you with my undergraduate results, I only said that to clarify your well thought post. Infact, I'm more grounded in the calculation aspect of economics and this is the main reason why I'm going for a masters in the same course as I know it will be an added advantage.
In my next post, I will paste the reply I got from Bochum

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.