Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,542 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (888574 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
The relevant faculty was unable to establish the equivalence / comparability of the examination report submitted by you."
This was the mail I got from RUB. Pls what does this mean?
Thanks everyone
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2013
Toluth: Thanks Emeka and Tope, I really appreciate your effort.
@emeka, I quite understand what u mean by the course relevance. I have a Bsc in Economics major and I aced all my micro, macro, econometrics, finance, statistics and other mathematical courses to the tune of A and B's. Its only introductory econometrics that I had a D. I'm not here to bore you with my undergraduate results, I only said that to clarify your well thought post. Infact, I'm more grounded in the calculation aspect of economics and this is the main reason why I'm going for a masters in the same course as I know it will be an added advantage.
In my next post, I will paste the reply I got from Bochum

To get admitted into a university is kind of diff bochum is a big school. I also applied to the school .i also did economics in ma bachelors I hard 4.46 they didn't give me with ma working experience oooo but try that Kiel and her Berlin. Or htw Berlin and when u want to apply don't apply to msc economics only try related course like international business also..

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
Emaka have u mailed the embassy about ur appointment after u mail them they will tell u to scan ur int passport admission letter and ur intended date of travel.. Try it ...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
topeajis:

To get admitted into a university is kind of diff bochum is a big school. I also applied to the school .i also did economics in ma bachelors I hard 4.46 they didn't give me with ma working experience oooo but try that Kiel and her Berlin. Or htw Berlin and when u want to apply don't apply to msc economics only try related course like international business also..
Thanks Tope, your post is really really encouraging and it has lifted a lot of pressure off my shoulder. And I will heed to ur advise.
Pls what do u mean that I shd apply to other related courses? Using ur example, are u saying I shd apply to international business as a course on its own, or a course like economics and international business?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by otto256: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
hey guys,why today there have told me to take back my original documents to the embassy though I have showed them all when I was appliying in june.wants going on guys tell me the trick behind it please.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
Toluth:
Thanks Tope, your post is really really encouraging and it has lifted a lot of pressure off my shoulder. And I will heed to ur advise.
Pls what do u mean that I shd apply to other related courses? Using ur example, are u saying I shd apply to international business as a course on its own, or a course like economics and international business?

Msc International business
Msc marketing
Msc finance..
U knw all the related course to economics na..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yeah bro, I have mailed them and waiting for their response. Am positive about it. Thanks a lot

topeajis: Emaka have u mailed the embassy about ur appointment after u mail them they will tell u to scan ur int passport admission letter and ur intended date of travel.. Try it ...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
topeajis:

Msc International business
Msc marketing
Msc finance..
U knw all the related course to economics na..
Thanks so much for ur response. I will consider finance.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
Dehonourable: Helo frnd, I want apply to sm unis unda uni-assist. Shld I download d uni-assit applicatn form, print it out & fill it wit pen. Pls, I need more knowledge on dis frm frnds who applied unda uni-assit. Tanx

U don't have to fill it with pen. Go to the Uni-assist website and follow the instructions. Choose the school and course u are applying to and fill the form online. After filling the form, u attach ur required documents and then submit online. U need to print out the form also, (which is already filled) and send with your certified documents to Uni-assist my mail (Dhl, fedex, Ems, 'Nipost'-u are ony your own) and then make your payment
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2013
emeka55:

U don't have to fill it with pen. Go to the Uni-assist website and follow the instructions. Choose the school and course u are applying to and fill the form online. After filling the form, u attach ur required documents and then submit online. U need to print out the form also, (which is already filled) and send with your certified documents to Uni-assist my mail (Dhl, fedex, Ems, 'Nipost'-u are ony your own) and then make your payment

That correct but make he payment before sending so u will send ur receipt of payment along side with the document...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
otto256: hey guys,why today there have told me to take back my original documents to the embassy though I have showed them all when I was appliying in june.wants going on guys tell me the trick behind it please.
before they contacted you, you were worried and complained. Now you have been contacted, you should be happy and hopeful. Just do whatever they have asked you to do and hope for the best. SIMPLE
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 2:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
emeka55: Yeah bro, I have mailed them and waiting for their response. Am positive about it. Thanks a lot

please emeka,let us know their response when they reply you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
Dehonourable: Helo frnd, I want apply to sm unis unda uni-assist. Shld I download d uni-assit applicatn form, print it out & fill it wit pen. Pls, I need more knowledge on dis frm frnds who applied unda uni-assit. Tanx
have you started applying or you are waiting for the application to open in nov/dec
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2013
emeka55:

tanx emeka, but I have tried filling online application but I discovad dat sm of d links are not open yet. D links dat is open so far ar Basic Question, Edit Account data & Contact. The rest of d links such as search study offer, upload & manage files, and even link where I can fill in My education qualification ar invisible so far. Does dat mean uni assist has nt start accepting applicatn for summer semester.pls, guard me
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Amanda6(f): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
Toluth: Hello all, I really need you guys to help me here cos I'm getting frustrated and unhappy and I believe you guys can help me out. I have a cgpa of 3.80 out of 5, yet. I was denied admission by the two schls applied to for a masters degree in Economics. The two schls are university of mannheim and Ruhr university of Bochum.( I applied directly to both)
Pls what do u guys think maybe wrong?
I want to apply for the next summer semester and now I will apply through uni-assist.
Pls I would like you guys to give me some schls I can apply to under uni-assist in the same course that admission would be very much possible. Any other information you think I may need that would aid my admission process would be much appreciated. Thank you so much and I hope I get responses to this cos as of now, I'm counting on you guys. Thanks so much.
i thought msc in economics was a restricted admission course if so u should follow d advice of applying 2 a course related 2 it, because 2 get into restricted course no easy. Just apply 4 a related course and apply 2 a different school 1 dat does not have high admission requirement.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
HAPPY HOLIDAY TO YOU ALL IN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2013
Amanda6: i thought msc in economics was a restricted admission course if so u should follow d advice of applying 2 a course related 2 it, because 2 get into restricted course no easy. Just apply 4 a related course and apply 2 a different school 1 dat does not have high admission requirement.
please what do you mean by restricted course, thanks..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
Abegi, wen is uni-assist going to start accepting application for summer 2014?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2013
Please this issue of WAEC direct card, for those who obtained their O/level in the 90s, is it possible to verify their result using the card and is it still required for those going for masters? topeajis,Godson,Kelly etc, pls clarify
Re: German Embassy And Visa by otto256: 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
thank u so much,i have done that what there asked me and I hope I will be contacted soon,coz it has been so long without hearing from them.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
Bwave: Please this issue of WAEC direct card, for those who obtained their O/level in the 90s, is it possible to verify their result using the card and is it still required for those going for masters? topeajis,Godson,Kelly etc, pls clarify

Yah even for msc but the card no be problem na Sheba na to just buy am 500

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
Dehonourable: Abegi, wen is uni-assist going to start accepting application for summer 2014?
Chill till the school start their application na it's always nov..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
topeajis:
Chill till the school start their application na it's always nov..
tanx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
Godson201333:

Thats great and i just finished sending ya a PM...I am presently on a summer trip and we should be able to Hook up by Month end.I am glad you had a safe trip.
Baba sorry for not replying your pm i cant log into my yahoo account i have just sent you another pm. Classes have started und ich lerne deutsch not easy ohh......lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
otto256: thank u so much,i have done that what there asked me and I hope I will be contacted soon,coz it has been so long without hearing from them.

Yeah if you cannot provide them with a card cos your result was issued in 1990 go to the embassy with your certificate.

They will request for confirmation of result just incase they arent satisfied.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
beebee5000: Baba sorry for not replying your pm i cant log into my yahoo account i have just sent you another pm. Classes have started und ich lerne deutsch not easy ohh......lol

Ja ich habe deine neue Pm gesehen
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
Angel Diamond: HAPPY HOLIDAY TO YOU ALL IN NIGERIA.

Thank you ma...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2013
Godson201333:

Ja ich habe deine neue Pm gesehen

Abeg teach urs dis language also na.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by easyemman: 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
topeajis:

Lustiger Kerl.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
topeajis:

Bitte du musst deutsch sprechen
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
Beebee5000 when are you flying?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
Angel Diamond: HAPPY HOLIDAY TO YOU ALL IN NIGERIA.

vielen danke

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.