Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,856 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (888588 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 8:01am On Aug 09, 2013
Godson201333:

Baba have you ever seen those sexy Russian babes?Haha na die oo...Those babe from USSR nations fine ooo..But Poland babes na die

I just dey pass ooo grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:17am On Aug 09, 2013
Godson201333:

Baba have you ever seen those sexy Russian babes?Haha na die oo...Those babe from USSR nations fine ooo..But Poland babes na die

Yah na true....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 8:23am On Aug 09, 2013
topeajis:

So does coming for visiting unko OMO lo wa. With the little knowledge u can't express express ur self fully or u think u can express ur self with the basic but u will just have idea of thing moreover I don't think u should have issues in plan..... Don't scare people na..

ScAred o
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 8:33am On Aug 09, 2013
Godson201333:

KAi, una like babes oo...........@ tope and Godson...........i see ya
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:41am On Aug 09, 2013
Angel Diamond:

Angel u knw me to we'll na.. ..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2013
Angel Diamond:

I be Godson oo...Oktoberfest Loading. grin grin grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Amanda6(f): 11:22am On Aug 09, 2013
easyemman:
Es scheint dass du gut Deutsch sprichst. Welche Niveau hast du gemacht und wo bist du?
ich kann gut deutsch sprechen aber nicht so viel bei b1-b2
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Amanda6(f): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2013
topeajis:

Lol u knw serious... U they talk like Freu Gina in Goethe...
yo how does the goethe level works in some schools i know its A1 for 6 wks at 120hrs,A2 for 7 Wks at 140hrs, b1 for 7 weeks,b2 at 8 weeks 4 160 hrs, c1 for 8 wks, c2 at 8 wks, how do they do it at goethe and how much pls don't tell me to check website.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2013
Godson201333:

I be Godson oo...Oktoberfest Loading. grin grin grin grin

Una de do things oo...lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 11:38am On Aug 09, 2013
topeajis:

Angel u knw me to we'll na.. ..

Hmmm, i wish i do
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Amanda6(f): 11:40am On Aug 09, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

ok, thanks.
how do you know a course is restricted?
check school website
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
topeajis: . If na Berlin m sure the girl go Sabi English small.. But me no like German girls sha I don't knw why....
This one no be german ohh na french babe, but e get one brazillian for my class, i dey form spreche deutsch with am, but she hot no be small.............lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
Amanda6: yo how does the goethe level works in some schools i know its A1 for 6 wks at 120hrs,A2 for 7 Wks at 140hrs, b1 for 7 weeks,b2 at 8 weeks 4 160 hrs, c1 for 8 wks, c2 at 8 wks, how do they do it at goethe and how much pls don't tell me to check website.
ahh i dont think goethe works that way, its 3months for a level and you must pass the promotion exam to be at the next level.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Amanda6(f): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
beebee5000:
ahh i dont think goethe works that way, its 3months for a level and you must pass the promotion exam to be at the next level.
that sucks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
topeajis:

Even the once way don travel na same thing. I like Poland girls and love Italy girls gan ooooooo..... Na Poland girls fine pass for dis world
Toppe the way u dey talk e be like say u don enter Poland kon see the fine babes. But how u wan take toast them if u no sabi speak polish nah. Person never learn german finish kon still add polish join. Na so so language person wan dey learn? Ahahahaha but seriously no be only u don talk am oh. Our guys here say polish girls fine die and very friendly and easy to go out with unlike german girls wey be coconut. My guy don even book flight next week to enter poland go flex small.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
Bwave: Please this issue of WAEC direct card, for those who obtained their O/level in the 90s, is it possible to verify their result using the card and is it still required for those going for masters? topeajis,Godson,Kelly etc, pls clarify
yes
Re: German Embassy And Visa by partyhard77: 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
@kelly4top,topeajis,futurewise and all,
-i have admission from six schools all are under uni assist,pls will dis not worked against me at the embassy if am asked?

-pls on my waec certificate my date of birth is mistakenly written as 17/04/1990 instead of 17/04/1991 pls what should i do?

-on my diploma result theres a little error as well on my name JUDE ADEKUNLE AHMED instead of JUDE KUNLE AHMED which is on date of birth birth certifite and my international passpotpls should i ignore it?since i was admitted with that error

-my interview is very close pls i beg u in the name of GOD.this issue is giving me sleepless night because dis is my last hope as our family bread winner was sacked recently from a bank.

P .S
HAVE BEING TRYING TO REGISTER FOR LONG,I JUST DISCOVER HOW TO REGISTER AND POST NOW.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2013
kelly4top: Toppe the way u dey talk e be like say u don enter Poland kon see the fine babes. But how u wan take toast them if u no sabi speak polish nah. Person never learn german finish kon still add polish join. Na so so language person wan dey learn? Ahahahaha but seriously no be only u don talk am oh. Our guys here say polish girls fine die and very friendly and easy to go out with unlike german girls wey be coconut. My guy don even book flight next week to enter poland go flex small.

Man I don use 3hrs for the place Poland is just 1.25min from the West Berlin na.. As me no get Moni to go Africa I go sha waka Europe small..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
[quote author=partyhard77]@kelly4top,topeajis,futurewise and all,
-i have admission from six schools all are under uni assist,pls will dis not worked against me at the embassy if am asked?

-pls on my waec certificate my date of birth is mistakenly written as 17/04/1990 instead of 17/04/1991 pls what should i do?

-on my diploma result theres a little error as well on my name JUDE ADEKUNLE AHMED instead of JUDE KUNLE AHMED which is on date of birth birth certifite and my international passpotpls should i ignore it?since i was admitted with that error

-my interview is very close pls i beg u in the name of GOD.this issue is giving me sleepless night because dis is my last hope as our family bread winner was sacked recently from a bank.

From ma point of view I think the date of birth on weac can be solved at the weac office in Ogba or ikorodu.. Just go their early and make the complain they will issue a written and stamped letter to back it up for u. And for the diploma the name is nt an issue
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2013
Go to an high court and swear separate affidavits for the date of birth error and for the middle name difference. In the middle name avidavit, state that you bear the two names and one is a shorten form if the other then conclude that all documents despite the slight differences are yours. Swear same for the date of birth, stating your actual date of birth. That should settle it. Do that as soon as possible. I sent a mail to the embassy in similar case concerning the middle name difference case. They said it does not affect my application, and I should just swear an avidavit at an high court explaining the circumstance. So I wish you God's favor in your interview!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
[quote author=topeajis][/quote]Go to an high court and swear separate affidavits for the date of birth error and for the middle name difference. In the middle name avidavit, state that you bear the two names and one is a shorten form if the other then conclude that all documents despite the slight differences are yours. Swear same for the date of birth, stating your actual date of birth. That should settle it. Do that as soon as possible. I sent a mail to the embassy in similar case concerning the middle name difference case. They said it does not affect my application, and I should just swear an avidavit at an high court explaining the circumstance. So I wish you God's favor in your interview!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by partyhard77: 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
Bro topeajis thanks I really appreciate,if I decided to send someone to waec office can I get the waec letter in a day cos my day is very close.[quote author=topeajis][/quote]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by partyhard77: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
Amen to ur prayer.thanks I really appreciate your input.pls I will need ur favour,pls and pls am always occupied as I have to hussle for money and d nature of my job doesn't give me time to move around,pls can u forward a sample copy of d affidavit to me,pls cos my job is a contrat job 7am to 6pm and d court would have close by den,so I have to send a cleaner in my office.pls I beg u in d name of God for d sample copy.
Thx in anticipation.
aflynvir: Go to an high court and swear separate affidavits for the date of birth error and for the middle name difference. In the middle name avidavit, state that you bear the two names and one is a shorten form if the other then conclude that all documents despite the slight differences are yours. Swear same for the date of birth, stating your actual date of birth. That should settle it. Do that as soon as possible. I sent a mail to the embassy in similar case concerning the middle name difference case. They said it does not affect my application, and I should just swear an avidavit at an high court explaining the circumstance. So I wish you God's favor in your interview!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
topeajins, i tried to login into hwt berlin aplcatn status portal but not able to. so i sent a mail to d international office n dey said d admsn process is nxt week. do dey mean d admsns will b released nxt wk or wat meaning can u read into it?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
ganasy: topeajins, i tried to login into hwt berlin aplcatn status portal but not able to. so i sent a mail to d international office n dey said d admsn process is nxt week. do dey mean d admsns will b released nxt wk or wat meaning can u read into it?

It's always four weeks after deadline so. Guess that should be nest week na.........
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 7:46am On Aug 10, 2013
topeajis:

It's always four weeks after deadline so. Guess that should be nest week na.........
ok....pray admitted cos dats my first choice
Re: German Embassy And Visa by toplevel: 8:31am On Aug 10, 2013
Kelly4top have your school started admission for summer if no when would they start also have you been hearing from flange how far has he gone with his own admission because his no longer on BB again I want to no if he has travel?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tslily2012: 8:47am On Aug 10, 2013
tslily2012: Just wanted to contribute my quota to the discussions on German visa. I became a strong fan and reader of German visa trend when I needed information on procedures for getting a German tourist visa and the information I got was really helpful. Having prepared and packaged my visa requirements, I went for the interview on Thursday, 25th July. Although, I was initially terrified with strong and stern look of officer at the gate called CONSULAR 1 but later I heaved a sigh of relief after he checked my documents and found out that my papers were complete. After which I went in and was interviewed having waited for about 3 hours.
At the interview session, to my surprise it was just a chat because the young lady that interviewed me was just pleased with me and my documents to the extent that we exchanged cards. The question she only asked was "what was the capital of Germany? and I answered "Berlin" and that was all. She just said come for your visa on xxxxx day (less than 14 days).

Lesson learnt
1.Whenever, you need a German visa, please make sure all your documents are intact and arrange accordingly as indicated in the check list
2. Make sure you arrive the embassy much earlier than the booked time and stay on the queue. My appointment was 10am but I chose to arrive much earlier by 7am. I was let in by 7.30 am and went for the interview
3. Increase your confidence and don't listen to what other persons beside/behind are saying concerning their challenges of getting German visa because your own case is different.
4. Make copies of all your documents both original and non-original. The visa officer will return the ones he/she doesn't need to you. This is better rather than sending you out to make copies.

Finally I got my tourist visa to Germany on Wedneday. Thanks to nairaland for insightful information I received through this forum
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2013
tslily2012:

Finally I got my tourist visa to Germany on Wedneday. Thanks to nairaland for insightful information I received through this forum

Congrat! Enjoy your trip Bro grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 11:44am On Aug 10, 2013
Godson201333:

Some people talk bout A levels,The A levels that the Germans accept is not something like Sat,Gmat or something for undergraduate,You must start from the scratch no short cut.A levels exams in German starts from (Testdaf) if you can pass that exam then you can get admitted to directly to a German university.That exam no be play and it cannot be written in Nigeria as they got no centres there.

You should be ready to do a lot of sacrifice for studying in Germany,If not you might not find it easy consigning the visa.Either you get admitted in Germany the embassy wont still give visa for some reasons cos there are some low ranking schools here too.

If you get admitted to Uni Konstanz and studien kolleg Bochum,your chances of getting visas is very low cos our dear brothers spoilt those schools as getting admission from them use to be cheap and easy.

Thanks bro. I have mailed some schools concerning using Diploma for admission but they said it's not possible thereby making me to drop the issue of using Diploma for now.What I'm planning of doing now is to learn the German Language and start from the studentkolleg. I think this will give me a very good chance in getting admission to the school of my choice and visa from the embassy? I really need to know if I have best chance when it comes to going through srudentkolleg.
Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 11:49am On Aug 10, 2013
Amanda6: yeah,but they are not categorized under A level.thats a different story entirely.A Level is different from language exam. If ur course is in english u can use A level for direct entry. But if its in german u use A level for direct entry on the condition dat u pass testdaf or the other. But testdaf alone does no give admission.

Bro how are you now? How far have you gone with your own case? Thanks for the info, God bless you. Please I'm llthinking of going through the studentkolleg after learning the German Language, do you think I have a great chance with studentkolleg?
God will see us through sir
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
pls guys i need your advice!!! I have an appointment at the embassy on the 20th of august, which is upper Tuesday; now i'm gonna make my blocked account transfer on the 13th which is next week Tuesday, i'm worried that i might not have gotten the funds transfer confirmation letter from the Deutsche bank before the date of my interview.. please guys what do you suggest that i do? is there any other way to go about this without having to postpone my interview date? please i need sugestions here...thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.