Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,542 members, 7,850,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (887873 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by bamyet: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
Thanks for your reply, there is no crime in asking if you dont know, I found a school in Kleve for my sister, I have email them but I am yet to receive their response since last week Monday. Please kindly advice of any other school that she may apply to. danke soviel
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
bamyet: We dont need to be aggressive in replying, I have actually being to Germany many times, I am holding a permanent resident permit over here In UK but its too expensive to study here as an international student thats why I need help. @ Naijobi please be mature, answer only if you can and stop being immature. Waiting for good response from reasonable people. Thanks
oga stop spamming the thread..must u post the same thing over and over again?
U said u are looking for a school for ur sister..and nw u are telling us dat u want to study in germany cos uk is expensive.. No be ur sister again? cheesy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bamyet: 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
I am not spamming, I have being to Dusselfdolf, essen, frankfurt am, oberhausen and many places in Germany. I want to look for school for my sister not for me, please get me right stop acting the way you are. I am looking for school for my siter, please read and advice if you can or let others do if you cant. Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bamyet: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
When I said I hold permanent resident permit, it means indefinite stay to live In UK, I only need advice for my sister and not for me, I dont want to be rude, please stop pissing me off, advice if you can or just let go.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2013
nachie20: @LillyGemm: preparing my table now. What did u fill in the 4th column for proof of course/ activity please?
If I have work cert for some of the activities, am I to write work certificate?

Are you required to do that too for the course you are applying for smiley? Is it a Masters? In the 4th column, I just wrote that the University of ....(the University you attended) transcript of results. For example, for the module Further Research Methods (which was proof of having knowledge on research/ statistics), I explained what the module involved and then for the proof of course or activity, I put University of (The University I attended for my undergraduate degree) transcript of results. I think you can put your work certificates because that adds to your experience/ activity. When I sent my certified documents to the international office, I sent my work certificates too smiley.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2013
naijaobi:
oga stop spamming the thread..must u post the same thing over and over again?
U said u are looking for a school for ur sister..and nw u are telling us dat u want to study in germany cos uk is expensive.. No be ur sister again? cheesy

He didn't say he wanted to study in Germany. He said studying in the Uk is expensive for international students and he needs info for his sister. I don't see anything wrong in his post. He was curious to get a reply... Calm down

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
futurewise11: This waiting period is annoying.expecially when some collected there own visa 2 weeks after interview.
Am going to reutlingen university.a friend send them an e-mail and she was asked to be patient.i call them they were just speaking german on the phone.nop i never came with a lady.it seems you have left the embassy before i move in.have u book your flight?.author=dmitroika]

oh, i guess they're still busy with the applications them. i believe they will give us the visa because if they won't they would have sent an email to us since. i'm going to the university of freiburg. you? and are you the guy from uniben that came with a lady on the appointment day?

no I haven't booked a flight. i no get mind like affinir lol have you? pls lets keep in touch here as to when we get the mail from them.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
futurewise11: This waiting period is annoying.expecially when some collected there own visa 2 weeks after interview.
Am going to reutlingen university.a friend send them an e-mail and she was asked to be patient.i call them they were just speaking german on the phone.nop i never came with a lady.it seems you have left the embassy before i move in.have u book your flight?.author=dmitroika]

oh, i guess they're still busy with the applications them. i believe they will give us the visa because if they won't they would have sent an email to us since. i'm going to the university of freiburg. you? and are you the guy from uniben that came with a lady on the appointment day?

Mr future wise go that place we they always chop unkobi for gbagada buy one plate of unkobi and 2 Alomo. Finish am u wont think of it again don't worry
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
bamyet: [/font][color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Hello everyone, I will like to help my younger sister to secure German student visa, I have few questions to ask and I will like if you can help:

1; Can she be admitted to study English Language Degree course with her ND result in Civil Engineering?

2: I have a friend In Germany ready to sponsor her, can we use him?

3: Can you advise me of schools that can accept and when?

Please reply me, this is the third time posting this, thanks you very much in advanceHello everyone, I will like to help my younger sister to secure German student visa, I have few questions to ask and I will like if you can help:

1; Can she be admitted to study English Language Degree course with her ND result in Civil Engineering?

Please reply me, this is the third time posting this, thanks you very much in advance
Hello everyone, I will like to help my younger sister to secure German student visa, I have few questions to ask and I will like if you can help:

ND result might not get admission tell her to get a diploma. The sponsorship ish is much complicated but she might be lucky sha.
Please reply me, this is the third time posting this, thanks you very much in advance
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
dmitroika:

no I haven't booked a flight. i no get mind like affinir lol have you? pls lets keep in touch here as to when we get the mail from them.
even me dat had my interview on 28th is already expecting to hear frm them. but guess i have to chilax till afta u guys get ur reponse
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
bamyet: When I said I hold permanent resident permit, it means indefinite stay to live In UK, I only need advice for my sister and not for me, I dont want to be rude, please stop pissing me off, advice if you can or just let go.

Try www.daad.de or mastersportal.eu I think the question about using ND has been answered somewhere on the thread. Just read back a little
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
ganasy:
even me dat had my interview on 28th is already expecting to hear frm them. but guess i have to chilax till afta u guys get ur reponse

Ganasy when the school they resume and when did they tell u to come for enrollment. Me I don't even knw when we they resume just knw say na October
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2013
topeajis:

Ganasy when the school they resume and when did they tell u to come for enrollment. Me I don't even knw when we they resume just knw say na October
sch resumes 1, enrolment is 7th, registration closes on 31oct latest
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
Thanks jare.since u left lagos,who will i go with now?flenge is always busy,uthman is also trying to sort out his admission thing so bro,am lonely and this delay is even affecting me at work.i appreciate your concern.
topeajis:

Mr future wise go that place we they always chop unkobi for gbagada buy one plate of unkobi and 2 Alomo. Finish am u wont think of it again don't worry
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2013
ganasy:
sch resumes 1, enrolment is 7th, registration closes on 31oct latest
. Kk man can't wait to come pick u at tegel airport

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 12:37am On Sep 11, 2013
Godson201333:

when you dealing with any German institutions always call them than sending e mails cos they do not check e mail often even that Goethe institut lagos..If you are coming for an undergraduate course honestly you need german knowlege from Nigeria,For every decision you taking always consider that german embassy in Lagos too so that they dont corner you somewhere..

Yeah that is what i'm planning and also talking about. But I want to learn German language here in Nigeria through online medium(Goethe institute distance learning) due to the nature of my job and distance. I have not receive any response from them(Goethe institute) even till today, maybe calling them will be a good idea. As for the school, I have seen some, mailed them and got response from them. I have been communicating with schools in Germany and their response is very prompt. But sir, you said I should consider German embassy in Lagos? Please can you expatiate on this? I'm taking a step at a time though but I need detailed preparation and I don't want to leave any stone on turned . Thanks for your concern boss, it shall be well with you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 1:22am On Sep 11, 2013
jejet: This might be difficult for those of you in Bachelors program, but easier for graduate students. I never had to speak to speak deutsch to get my first assistanship (likewise my other grad students). This all depends on the quantity of money available to the Reseaerch groups.Most professor will give you a contract of abt 450 Euro/month (average of 50-60 hrs per month) as a research assistant which you can do along with your thesis if you pick a topic along their area of research.
Morever, if you do your Master thesis in a company or research institute, you will be asked to do a no-pay 1-2 month internship to introduce you to the equipments and environment after which you start your thesis. Most thesis student are renumerated (450-700 Euro/month). I am doing my thesis with one of the biggest research institute in germany and I get renumeration.

Going by your post and Gen. Topeajis post too, can you please list the type of skills someone needs to get here(naija) that can boost the chance of getting something nice to do or that can serve as an added advantage.For example, someone that is going for computer science/engineering, should we be talking about skills such as web design and development, database administration and so on.Just give us some head up concerning the skills that you think will help us. Atleast we can still use our waiting time to learn something new that can be of advantage to us when we get to Germo.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 5:35am On Sep 11, 2013
Sure.i hope it will be today.
dmitroika:

Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 6:46am On Sep 11, 2013
bamyet: We dont need to be aggressive in replying, I have actually being to Germany many times,I am holding a permanent resident permit over here In UK but its too expensive to study here as an international student thats why I need help. @ Naijobi please be mature, answer only if you can and stop being immature. Waiting for good response from reasonable people. Thanks

How can you be holding a UK resident permit and still pay as an international student?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 7:34am On Sep 11, 2013
justwise:

How can you be holding a UK resident permit and still pay as an international student?
dis bros neva said he wants to study
.......he needs d info for his sister plssss.........

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 7:41am On Sep 11, 2013
bamyet: We dont need to be aggressive in replying, I have actually being to Germany many times, I am holding a permanent resident permit over here In UK but its too expensive to study here as an international student thats why I need help. @ Naijobi please be mature, answer only if you can and stop being immature. Waiting for good response from reasonable people. Thanks

Did you read that part? ^^^

ganasy:
dis bros neva said he wants to study
.......he needs d info for his sister plssss.........
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:41am On Sep 11, 2013
honourableseyi:

Yeah that is what i'm planning and also talking about. But I want to learn German language here in Nigeria through online medium(Goethe institute distance learning) due to the nature of my job and distance. I have not receive any response from them(Goethe institute) even till today, maybe calling them will be a good idea. As for the school, I have seen some, mailed them and got response from them. I have been communicating with schools in Germany and their response is very prompt. But sir, you said I should consider German embassy in Lagos? Please can you expatiate on this? I'm taking a step at a time though but I need detailed preparation and I don't want to leave any stone on turned . Thanks for your concern boss, it shall be well with you.

German language is not that easy the way you people think.We that are living here cant even cope talkless of you wey wan do online course,Anything about Germany is not all about brilliancy oo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 8:09am On Sep 11, 2013
justwise:

Did you read that part? ^^^

he was responding to what naijobi wrote. mayb u shld take time n read through his previous posts

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 8:28am On Sep 11, 2013
ganasy:
he was responding to what naijobi wrote. mayb u shld take time n read through his previous posts

You don't get it, my point is...you can't be holding a UK resident permit and still pay as foreign student hence i'm questioning that part of his comment
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2013
ganasy:
the way u are defending dat guy, u sure u no be d same personn...hmm
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 8:33am On Sep 11, 2013

If they will not issue y0u the visa, you would have gotten an email to come to the Embassy after about 5days or less..........when i was waiting for my visa i was praying not to hear from the embassy atall until after 3weeks because the guy that was interviewed same day as me got a mail after 4days and he was denied visa.........but fortunately for me i got a mail after 16 working days.........so u can chill ....and thank your stars you didn`t get a mail after 5days.........lol...........meanwhile i wanna say congrats in advance.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2013
topeajis:

OMG wetin de happen for here oooo..........haha
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 8:43am On Sep 11, 2013
naijaobi:
the way u are defending dat guy, u sure u no be d same personn...hmm

Why do u want to be troublesome bro? U need to chill
Re: German Embassy And Visa by yuugo: 9:01am On Sep 11, 2013
@jejet is ur master course engr'g related. pls help me wit my case: my a graduate of Agric n bioresources Engineering wit 2:1 gp. i have work experience in sales n currently now about 6 months sales experience in IT. pls advice me on masters course that has prospect in germany relating to my first degree without much professional experience because dtz all i c. again pls which skill shd one acquire here so i could fit in easily. again am a lady. thanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.