Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,593 members, 7,850,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (887880 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 9:04am On Sep 11, 2013
bamyet: Hello everyone, I will like to help my younger sister to secure German student visa, I have few questions to ask and I will like if you can help:

1; Can she be admitted to study English Language Degree course with her ND result in Civil Engineering?

2: I have a friend In Germany ready to sponsor her, can we use him?

3: Can you advise me of schools that can accept and when?

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many thanks

Answers as follows:
Firstly: i will like to point out that you did not mention if she is planning on applying for a Bachelors degree or Masters degree but from the ND result i will answer you with the assumption that its a preparation for Bachelors degree
1... ND means National Diploma...in other words she has more qualification than O`level.....so she will definately get an admission into a German University for an Undergraduate degree but from what i understand, most undergraduate courses require German Language Certificate because they are mostly taught in German Language or taught in both German and English Language....But am sure if you search pretty well you may find schools that are taught 100% in English Language and make sure it doesn't require German Language Certificate as a criteria for admission...

2... If your friend is ready to sponsor her, you guys should be able to show proof of relationship and mostly it should be a close one....and she should be ready to answer questions about her sponsor because it is expected that she should know her sponsor well if it is really genuine....

3...As for the schools, you can search here yourself https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/de/
click on this to open....then on degree level select bachelor , next: select field of study, next: select subject, next: select language course next: click on search.....(Make sure you check the requirement well and mode of application before concluding on which University to apply to)
If you have further questions, do not hesitate to ask....Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 9:11am On Sep 11, 2013
topeajis:

Ganasy when the school they resume and when did they tell u to come for enrollment. Me I don't even knw when we they resume just knw say na October

Tope doesn`t know what date his school is resuming............i can`t stop laughing........i did`nt know there is anyone as unserious as me untill now.......lol.......
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 9:13am On Sep 11, 2013
Thank you angel for your diamond word of encouagement.today is our own 16 working days lets see how it goes.cos my school resume next week monday and thats why am really worry.thanks once again.
Angel Diamond:

If they will not issue y0u the visa, you would have gotten an email to come to the Embassy after about 5days or less..........when i was waiting for my visa i was praying not to hear from the embassy atall until after 3weeks because the guy that was interviewed same day as me got a mail after 4days and he was denied visa.........but fortunately for me i got a mail after 16 working days.........so u can chill ....and thank your stars you didn`t get a mail after 5days.........lol...........meanwhile i wanna say congrats in advance.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 9:14am On Sep 11, 2013
topeajis: . Kk man can't wait to come pick u at tegel airport

Hmmmm.......me nko ooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 9:15am On Sep 11, 2013
Angel Diamond:

If they will not issue y0u the visa, you would have gotten an email to come to the Embassy after about 5days or less..........when i was waiting for my visa i was praying not to hear from the embassy atall until after 3weeks because the guy that was interviewed same day as me got a mail after 4days and he was denied visa.........but fortunately for me i got a mail after 16 working days.........so u can chill ....and thank your stars you didn`t get a mail after 5days.........lol...........meanwhile i wanna say congrats in advance.
mhen... This is a nerve calmer sha!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 9:19am On Sep 11, 2013
futurewise11: Thanks jare.since u left lagos,who will i go with now?flenge is always busy,uthman is also trying to sort out his admission thing so bro,am lonely and this delay is even affecting me at work.i appreciate your concern.

easyman and i are available oo..........haha.........but we don`t do alomo....hehehe
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2013
justwise:

How can you be holding a UK resident permit and still pay as an international student?

I guess he was trying to say its expensive for his sister to study in the UK as an international student......but however, holding a Uk resident permit or not we can just answer his question and wait to see if he will repeat it again or give reason to doubt him........no one is guilty until convicted......hahaha.........cheers boss.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:30am On Sep 11, 2013
Angel Diamond:

OMG wetin de happen for here oooo..........haha

Nothing ma
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 9:32am On Sep 11, 2013
The joint na one in town for my area.all the big boys in gbagada cruz there during the weekend for chilled beer against asun,nkwobi and alot........chai u need to visit that bar.
Angel Diamond:

OMG wetin de happen for here oooo..........haha
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 9:33am On Sep 11, 2013
Angel Diamond:

I guess he was trying to say its expensive for his sister to study in the UK as an international student......but however, holding a Uk resident permit or not we can just answer his question and wait to see if he will repeat it again or give reason to doubt him........no one is guilty until convicted......hahaha.........cheers boss.

I can see it from that angle
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:33am On Sep 11, 2013
Angel Diamond:

Answers as follows:
Firstly: i will like to point out that you did not mention if she is planning on applying for a Bachelors degree or Masters degree but from the ND result i will answer you with the assumption that its a preparation for Bachelors degree
1... ND means National Diploma...in other words she has more qualification than O`level.....so she will definately get an admission into a German University for an Undergraduate degree but from what i understand, most undergraduate courses require German Language Certificate because they are mostly taught in German Language or taught in both German and English Language....But am sure if you search pretty well you may find schools that are taught 100% in English Language and make sure it doesn't require German Language Certificate as a criteria for admission...

2... If your friend is ready to sponsor her, you guys should be able to show proof of relationship and mostly it should be a close one....and she should be ready to answer questions about her sponsor because it is expected that she should know her sponsor well if it is really genuine....

3...As for the schools, you can search here yourself https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/de/
click on this to open....then on degree level select bachelor , next: select field of study, next: select subject, next: select language course next: click on search.....(Make sure you check the requirement well and mode of application before concluding on which University to apply to)
If you have further questions, do not hesitate to ask....Goodluck

Nigerian ND doesn't get admission it's more like advanced o level in German standard ask future when he first applied using ND result he got rejected until he used his university transcript..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2013
Angel Diamond:

Tope doesn`t know what date his school is resuming............i can`t stop laughing........i did`nt know there is anyone as unserious as me untill now.......lol.......

I sha said it is October na..... N the date I didn't knw the holiday is to long for me to remember na
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2013
Angel Diamond:

Hmmmm.......me nko ooo

U bawo.. Will come to dusseldorf ma worry anty mi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 9:35am On Sep 11, 2013
@naijaobi and justwise....angel diamond jst answered d guys question perfectly.
since its him dat has d residence permit then his sister would have to pay as an international student...
naijaobi for u to tink me n d person ar dsame is jst funny.....cant go dat low man
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:37am On Sep 11, 2013
Angel Diamond:

Uh he is talking about the sis nt him. People are running away from uk to Germany now self I just hope German govt won't cancel their free education stuff cos even the German kids the free eductaion ish is meant for self no they go school much like that..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2013
topeajis:

Nigerian ND doesn't get admission it's more like advanced o level in German standard ask future when he first applied using ND result he got rejected until he used his university transcript..

O`level from Nigeria and German Language Certificate is used to secure undergraduate admissions..........if one is applying for an undergraduate and he or she is using O`level, adding a National Diploma is a plus.....if futurewise was rejected does`nt mean other schools will not admit.....i have a first degree from the United Kingdom and i applied to 5 German Universities and was admitted in three Universities and denied in two......the two schools that denied me will admit some other students and the schools that admitted me may have rejected others too............every single application is unique in its own way, i will advise anyone applying for an admission for bachelors degree or masters to have a very strong motivation letter......wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by nachie20(f): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2013
@LillyGemm: Yeah it's the Psychology Master's at LMU. What course were u accepted into?
Thanks for the info. So does that mean that one transcript and the work certs would suffice as proof for all 3 tables?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 9:52am On Sep 11, 2013
ganasy: @naijaobi and justwise....angel diamond jst answered d guys question perfectly.
since its him dat has d residence permit then his sister would have to pay as an international student...
naijaobi for u to tink me n d person ar dsame is jst funny.....cant go dat low man
okk..sorry o..cheesy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 9:53am On Sep 11, 2013
emeka55:

Why do u want to be troublesome bro? U need to chill
bia emeka i knw talk to u o..cheesy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 9:54am On Sep 11, 2013
topeajis:

Uh he is talking about the sis nt him. People are running away from uk to Germany now self I just hope German govt won't cancel their free education stuff cos even the German kids the free eductaion ish is meant for self no they go school much like that..

Amazing how people throw about comments
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 10:07am On Sep 11, 2013
futurewise11: The joint na one in town for my area.all the big boys in gbagada cruz there during the weekend for chilled beer against asun,nkwobi and alot........chai u need to visit that bar.

babes nko?...............i like asun oooo and malta guinness.........hehehe..........abi, easyman what do you say to that?..lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2013
I think hes talking about the financial aspect of studying in both countries.since studying in germany is free and is expensive in uk to an average nigerian,so the tendecy that people will be giving preference to germany over uk is high.

Morever,nigerians are cost conscios people.
justwise:

Amazing how people throw about comments
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2013
See this angel oh.......the place no go make sense without babes naw......u see some unilag chicks packaging themselves around.with this ASUU strike u go taya for babes abeg.but that malter guinness na dulling now,y not try night train with asun?
Angel Diamond:

babes nko?...............i like asun oooo and malta guinness.........hehehe..........abi, easyman what do you say to that?..lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2013
futurewise11: I think hes talking about the financial aspect of studying in both countries.since studying in germany is free and is expensive in uk to an average nigerian,so the tendecy that people will be giving preference to germany over uk is high.

Morever,nigerians are cost conscios people.

Germany education has been free for yrs but at the same time people prefer the UK, US and Canada to German education even as it cost a lot more to study in the above mentioned countries
Re: German Embassy And Visa by easyemman: 11:44am On Sep 11, 2013
futurewise11: See this angel oh.......the place no go make sense without babes naw......u see some unilag chicks packaging themselves around.with this ASUU strike u go taya for babes abeg.but that malter guinness na dulling now,y not try night train with asun?
@Angel how would I know what you like?
@Future no mind Angel she no sabi anywhere. I ve been there...d Nkwobi n Palmy na making sense. Angel no wori u go collect grilled fish n chips coz dey sell it dere too only say ur haus far from gbagada. Dann koennen wir ein paar deutsche Woerter wechseln zum Beispiel ...alomomieren wir in Gbagada, das heisst wir trinken Alomo in Gbagada...sehr kreativ.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:52am On Sep 11, 2013
Angel Diamond:

O`level from Nigeria and German Language Certificate is used to secure undergraduate admissions..........if one is applying for an undergraduate and he or she is using O`level, adding a National Diploma is a plus.....if futurewise was rejected does`nt mean other schools will not admit.....i have a first degree from the United Kingdom and i applied to 5 German Universities and was admitted in three Universities and denied in two......the two schools that denied me will admit some other students and the schools that admitted me may have rejected others too............every single application is unique in its own way, i will advise anyone applying for an admission for bachelors degree or masters to have a very strong motivation letter......wish you all the best.

Ask any one that applied with ND ma.. Uni-assist won't even send the document to the school only of u apply direct to the school I can't say about that but ND result to uni-assist am 100% sure ma waste of money some school might grant it but uni-assist NOP
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
justwise:

Germany education has been free for yrs but at the same time people prefer the UK, US and Canada to German education even as it cost a lot more to study in the above mentioned countries

People like UK because na English and another reason is that uk visa is as easy as asking Lagos girls out... And even their admission to school is much easy... Canada and U.S is a country every one wants to be man forget about the cost .. Cos of they own the best economy.. But even the less rich kids in the Canada and U.S.A self don they enter Germany to study so wat u saying sir...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2013
topeajis:

People like UK because na English and another reason is that uk visa is as easy as asking Lagos girls out... And even their admission to school is much easy... Canada and U.S is a country every one wants to be man forget about the cost .. Cos of they own the best economy.. But even the less rich kids in the Canada and U.S.A self don they enter Germany to study so wat u saying sir...

What is your evidence to support such claim or its just personal opinion?

Your argument does not add up, UK visa is easy to get, admission easy to get, so why are people running away from the UK then if its so easy to enter the UK?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
So Una wan derail this thread abi??

Can someone please tell me the website of nscdc?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
justwise: [/b]

Your argument does not add up, UK visa is easy to get, admission easy to get, so why are people running away from the UK then if its so easy to enter the UK?

Uk is a dumping ground....a place meant for hustlers

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2013
justwise:

You don't get it, my point is...you can't be holding a UK resident permit and still pay as foreign student hence i'm questioning that part of his comment

Chiarman u r d one getting him wrong. He's a UK resident Quite alright but he's nt d 1 dat wants to sch. He's sister that wants to sch aint a UK resident and will have to pay international student fee. And since this place's primary aim is to help us all improve and get answers there's no need to chastise any one for his answers...

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:14pm On Sep 11, 2013
justwise:

Personal and practical opinion man... Uk is much easy to enter but after ur study u coming back home and u knw our nigeria people we don't want to go back home. After the first msc in uk they come to German for another msc cos most msc in uk is one yr which cannot be granted for phd. So most of them have to do another msc..

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (481)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.