Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (886458 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2013
steelie: Go to page 102.

Thanks dear.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkutet: 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
yuugo: Good morning all,

pls house recommend me an excellent material i could use for IELTS exam. i really need to hit at least 7.0. or at of all d english exams which one is easier.

tanx all
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
hello tope, godson, angel diamond and all our ogas in the house, like i said i have gone for my interview since 20th august so i sent a mail to the embassy yesterday and this as their reply. what do you think the outcome of this reply will be?

"Dear Sir,

please note that the regular procedure takes between 4-6 weeks.
As you just applied on 20/08/13 you need to be patient.

As soon as the competent authority in Germany sends the necessary reply,
I will let you know.

Kind regards."
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 1:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
t-med:

Are you sure the german embassy didn't put your application ON HOLD? The embassy collected the documents of a guy I once met at the embassy, but the application would not be processed until he paid the money into his blocked account. In my opinion, that was why the woman didn't stamp your passport.
I was interviewed on 9th september without blocked account being ready, I only submitted the confirmation slip the embassy gave me when I went to open the Blocked account on 2nd september but My passport was stamped and written D on it and they also withheld my originals. Could it be possible that the VO forgot to stamp Aroyem4u's passport?
I just received mail from Deutsche Bank containing my account details now now while I was typing this post. That is less than 2weeks from 2nd september (11 days) when I went to the embassy for the Blocked account opening.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
dmitroika: hello tope, godson, angel diamond and all our ogas in the house, like i said i have gone for my interview since 20th august so i sent a mail to the embassy yesterday and this as their reply. what do you think the outcome of this reply will be?

"Dear Sir,

please note that the regular procedure takes between 4-6 weeks.
As you just applied on 20/08/13 you need to be patient.

As soon as the competent authority in Germany sends the necessary reply,
I will let you know.

Kind regards."

it simply means that they have not gotten any approval from the foreign office to issue your visa. This may be probably due to the loads of application on the foreign office table of your city of residence. For example, some people blocked account was processed in less than less than 2 weeks, and others took 3 weeks.Therefore, it differs.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
sammykunjas:
I was interviewed on 9th september without blocked account being ready, I only submitted the confirmation slip the embassy gave me when I went to open the Blocked account on 2nd september but My passport was stamped and written D on it and they also withheld my originals. Could it be possible that the VO forgot to stamp Aroyem4u's passport?
I just received mail from Deutsche Bank containing my account details now now while I was typing this post. That is less than 2weeks from 2nd september (11 days) when I went to the embassy for the Blocked account opening.

But the question is how will the embassy and especially the Foreign office know if you have the financial capacity to sustain yourself If that is the case, it is logical that every other person might want to use that means to get their visa approved even though they can't afford the 8000 euros.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by suckermaterial: 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
futurewise11: You cant use naira account to transfer money into a block account.it must be a domicilliary account.
if u doubt it, go to any first bank tell them that u want to transfer money from ur naria savings account to ur German block account for study purpose. they will give u a form called form A. I tried it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2013
All nigeria bank use form A.its not only firstbank.you can only use it for paying school fees not block account.i have current account in FB and i was told its impossible to use.someone has already try it onthis thread,he was called back from FB head office that the transaction cant go through. ..
suckermaterial:
if u doubt it, go to any first bank tell them that u want to transfer money from ur naria savings account to ur German block account for study purpose. they will give u a form called form A. I tried it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by matthew2120(m): 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ogbeche77: I intend applying for summer as well, but by my research most courses in natural & life sciences begins during winter, but universitat Trier have a summer programme, you can check them out, I just mailed them too

Thanks very much, please help me with ther web add..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by martty4real: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
t-med:

it simply means that they have not gotten any approval from the foreign office to issue your visa. This may be probably due to the loads of application on the foreign office table of your city of residence. For example, some people blocked account was processed in less than less than 2 weeks, and others took 3 weeks.Therefore, it differs.

@Tmed:Thanks for your opinion,but my concern here is that why is it that everybody that was interviewed(at least all the pplp I knew had interview on 20th)is yet to receive mail from the embassy.
Cos I mailed them and they replied the same thing as above " Awaiting foreign office" EVERYBODY...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
@Tope and Godson...are clothings expensive in Germany?..just want to know if it is preferable to shop for winter clothings here in 9ja or when one arrives there?...make person know wetin e dey arrange...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2013
t-med:

But the question is how will the embassy and especially the Foreign office know if you have the financial capacity to sustain yourself If that is the case, it is logical that every other person might want to use that means to get their visa approved even though they can't afford the 8000 euros.
Well U have a point but what I was trying to say earlier was that I felt it was routine for the embassy to stamp ur passport and write the visa type on it just to confirm u have applied for visa and have been interviewed. Even after the interview and stamping of the passport, they might still not process the person's visa until the person pays the 8000euros into the account. Just an opinion sha. I'm sure the embassy knows what they are doing.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
sammykunjas:
Well U have a point but what I was trying to say earlier was that I felt it was routine for the embassy to stamp ur passport and write the visa type on it just to confirm u have applied for visa and have been interviewed. Even after the interview and stamping of the passport, they might still not process the person's visa until the person pays the 8000euros into the account. Just an opinion sha. I'm sure the embassy knows what they are doing.

Okay, I get your point...wish you the best
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2013
suckermaterial:
I advise you to go and check at the bank you attempted the transfer! By now they should have sent a notification of decline! The branches don't usually know the rules. IT HAPPENED TO ME TOO! I argued earlier!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 7:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
[quote author=aflynvir][/quote]
How far Oga aflynvir?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
sammykunjas:
How far Oga aflynvir?
i dey, we are expecting o! How did ur interview go?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
nachie20: @LillyGemm: Yeah it's the Psychology Master's at LMU. What course were u accepted into?
Thanks for the info. So does that mean that one transcript and the work certs would suffice as proof for all 3 tables?

Nachie20, sorry for replying late!!! I've been really busy! Ok. Yes for me the transcript was enough for all three tables...so I guess even the work certificates plus the transcripts are more than enough. Like I said before, I only included the work certificates when sending certified documents to the international office. I didn't include them in the table. Wow, you have started really early preparing your application which is very good smiley! I believe the application period for that program is from mid April to Mid May 15, 2014 for international students and up to June 1, 2014 for EU students. Good luck and hope to see you at LMU smiley!!!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by japans: 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2013
Great Nairalanders, I really want to commend all for the good job you all doing here, most especially I want to appreciate the gurus like tope, godson, angel diamond and all our ogas in the house. I pray may the Lorg Almighty continue to bless you all and Nigeria. I read Marketing @ Yabatech and graduated with a distinction honours (3.62) out of a 4.00 scale. I want to ask if HND in Marketing can be use for master in field of marketing in Germany? Secondly, I want any one with informations regarding Masters in Marketing to please assist me with names of the marketing universities? Finally, I search through some uni and discovered that they are not under uni assist, but they offer masters marketing, I want to ask if it is write to send them the photocopies of my credential to confirm if am eligible for the masters in Marketing or how do I go with the process? Thanks in advance for your responses. Thanks yours LEARNER
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
japans: Great Nairalanders, I really want to commend all for the good job you all doing here, most especially I want to appreciate the gurus like tope, godson, angel diamond and all our ogas in the house. I pray may the Lorg Almighty continue to bless you all and Nigeria. I read Marketing @ Yabatech and graduated with a distinction honours (3.62) out of a 4.00 scale. I want to ask if HND in Marketing can be use for master in field of marketing in Germany? Secondly, I want any one with informations regarding Masters in Marketing to please assist me with names of the marketing universities? Finally, I search through some uni and discovered that they are not under uni assist, but they offer masters marketing, I want to ask if it is write to send them the photocopies of my credential to confirm if am eligible for the masters in Marketing or how do I go with the process? Thanks in advance for your responses. Thanks yours LEARNER

You cannot be accepted for masters with HND. You will have to start from Undergraduate level.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2013
steelie: @Tope and Godson...are clothings expensive in Germany?..just want to know if it is preferable to shop for winter clothings here in 9ja or when one arrives there?...make person know wetin e dey arrange...

Lol che winter cloths dey naija niAll those aba made grin grin

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2013
Godson201333:

Lol man.. Cloths are nt really Cheap like that but it depends on how u dress and Wat u like to wear SHA

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2013
Godson201333:

Na harmattan cloth dey naija o... It is even cheaper in balogun market. I will soon start shopping for my own sef cos harmattan dey come

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
beebee5000:
Since you are not in Lagos, its best u study with any school and then register to write goethe exams as an external student. I would advice you learn the language from a teacher in reality, distance learning am not in support.

That is it bro, that is my main challenge here. How to get the teacher is a real and big challenge bro. Abi what else do you think? or do you have any one you know?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by SimplyD(m): 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
steelie: @Tope and Godson...are clothings expensive in Germany?..just want to know if it is preferable to shop for winter clothings here in 9ja or when one arrives there?...make person know wetin e dey arrange...

Well it depends on what you are used to wearing in Nigeria and how much you are willing to spend on clothings. If you've been buying the "authentic / designer" gears there in Nigeria, then it's basically same. I would advice you buy winter clothes in Germany, as some of the duvet jackets in Nigeria are already dead and may not provide sufficient warmth.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:14am On Sep 14, 2013
SimplyD:

Well it depends on what you are used to wearing in Nigeria and how much you are willing to spend on clothings. If you've been buying the "authentic / designer" gears there in Nigeria, then it's basically same. I would advice you buy winter clothes in Germany, as some of the duvet jackets in Nigeria are already dead and may not provide sufficient warmth.

But for Guy Buy Ur Jean in Niger SHA.. Nice Jean are expensive Cant Even Type the Price cos it Look stupid. But Shoes they well well if are a shoe Frick
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 1:12am On Sep 14, 2013
t-med:

I'm sure sammy and myself wouldn't have gone for visa interview without blocked account if not because of the time. Its d time factor. We did the interview while waiting for blocked account to shorten our waiting period. At the end of the day, if we deserve a +ve feedback, by the time we pay into our blocked account, it will meet up. @sammy, I have stopped worrying about why my passport wasn't stamped. And I'm happy u shared ur experience as we are in the same shoes cos some guys here already sounding like I'm fake
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gudboyz: 7:45am On Sep 14, 2013
Good Morning House, I need clarification please. I went for my interview yesterday(Visit Visa), after the questions and answers, the lady handed me a white slip(Receipt for Visa fee), collected all my original documents including my Passport and asked me to come back 10days time. Does is mean that anybody they gave the white slip and collected his Passport will be granted a Visa Or is it the normal routine for both refused and issued visa? I mean,do they also ask refused applicant to come back after 10 days. I await your response,thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by agyeigilbert2: 8:03am On Sep 14, 2013
Hi niaralanders I ve been following this forum for sometime now and I am from Ghana. Please I hold a bachelor degree in intergrated business studies with a cgpa of 3.25 / 5.00 can I get admission to do masters in a business related course ?. And according to german grading system can any member convert my cgpa to germans own for me.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 8:07am On Sep 14, 2013
aflynvir: i dey, we are expecting o! How did ur interview go?
It went well oo..I thank God.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 14, 2013
@nachie20

Thanks for the wish. I'll email you. You can ask me any questions anytime...and please have your documents certified at the German embassy! I had to send all my documents again because they did not accept them. I had them certified at the court, council and my former University at first. They only accepted the ones I sent for the second time that were certified by the German embassy! To everyone applying to German Universities, I suggest you have all your documents certified at the German embassy (like Godson also suggested in one of his posts). Some Universities are very strict and you don't want to risk your chances of getting an acceptance letter! Best wishes to all smiley!!!!!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by justwise(m): 8:16am On Sep 14, 2013
@nachie20

Stop dropping your contact detail here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.